It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgive yourself, forgive the Illuminati... and let´s move on

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
While you are spending your time forgiving these sick inbred monsters, they are spending their time working on how to alter and mutate your DNA and all your future ancestors DNA, permanently.
If your children give birth to mutated babies, maybe with Down Syndrome, 2 heads, inside out, blind, etc.... I suggest taking your own advice and just forgive them for their deeds upon you and your family.
edit on 16-5-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

and since you do nothing about it but complain you expect your sins to be forgiven but not those who are subject to the same temptations?

Those people are also your family that have been led astray and so who are you sir to judge if they are guilty of anything being one who dances with the same fire.

I dont care how many people get murdered at one time: A single murder is exactly the same as mass murder and the same cocept goes for every other sin or fault we all share inside.....

Find how this op is correct and you will find how to drop the ego that you wont even admit to being there.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by faryjay

Forgive them to move on.
Getting tired of this master and slave program
Fun in small doses, but gets kinda boring though
Don´t you think Love would be better
They´re just trapped into this just as much as we are
Forgiveness only forgiveness can break this

No seriously, I think you're on the wrong website ... You're meant to be on www.ILOVEILLUMINATI.com coz here you won't find anyone who'll agree with you forgiving them or anyone else that is running & ruining this World ...

This thread really is written by someone who's very high right now!

It is you that are on the wrong site......You seek truth and peace for this world but you only mingle where more chaos is created on a daily basis......The op is here spreading love and curing the issues and you are trying to sturr up more with the rest who think they are doing the right thing so confidently.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

reply to post by faryjay

Forgive them to move on.
Getting tired of this master and slave program
Fun in small doses, but gets kinda boring though
Don´t you think Love would be better
They´re just trapped into this just as much as we are
Forgiveness only forgiveness can break this

Uh,,,

How exactly is forgiveness going to solve anything? Do you seriously think the Illuminati are just going to be like "oh gee guys, they forgave us! Now we don't have to be evil overlords of the world anymore!"

Sorry not how it works. What do you mean by "move on" exactly? Ignore it? Let them do what they want to do?

I sure am glad nobody listened to people like you during WWII.

"OH just forgive Hitler! That is the only way to stop him!"

Actually, no, bombs and guns are what stopped him.

When you stop living in your fantasy world and want to join the rest of us, make a new thread.

No bombs and guns have created sooooo much more of a problem in this world and you cant deny that.....If you are going to sit here and say that the only way to fix a problem is to kill it then the illuminati seems to be somewhere you would fit in very well.....Just as you are confused the illuminati is the same...They believe what they were told and now the information is ages old and unprovable to be a fake for them so they are based on the faith being the key.....

Sounds familiar right....There are millions that are confused about faith and arent held accountable for the things they do everyday in your eyes...Only the ones who have made a name for themselves doing whatever it is that they do are on your radar....Well how about putting yourself on that radar bc if you did you wouldnt be happy if you could even be honest with yourself in the first.....

I cant believe what im reading here with all these responses so filled with hate and no benifit of the doubt that they have all enjoyed their entire lives.....If the people of god didnt have the gift of the benifit of the doubt you all would be doomed but are quick to judge another taking away their god given gift.......You are not the judge. What is so hard to understand about this and remember it.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog
ill have to read all that a few times to see where your going , but i agree we are all just different aspects of the same energy.. so to fully be one we first must accept all that we are ..
forgiving someone that seems unforgivable is the first steps towards bringing everything together..
but i have no intention of leaving this universal box just yet, hey the view is grand and im still waiting to get my "end of the world, been there done that" t-shirt...
but im being serious about the first part, i just like to joke around some times too

edit on 16-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

This person understands and is very wise.....Well done brother!!!!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by martiendejong2
What to do if your enemy keeps taking advantage of you? Keep forgiving?

Stop being a door mat and take charge.....Stop waitng for handouts and maybe you might be able to do something about it......Maybe,,,just maybe that is what the illuminatii are trying to get all of you to do.....Wake the hell up and realize what you can really do and when you do realize it you could stop them for doing everything they are doing to you with a simple choice......

Come on people...you are stronger than this.....at this point you should be realizing that there is more inside of you then you originally noticed.....Try harder!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

reply to post by James1982

I gave the Illuminati a pretty good reason to move on and remember.
I have nothing whatsoever with them to do.
Other than we all came from the same Source, and therefore I am
bound from my heart to love them (as I love you)
And endure for that Love to shine through

Hey Jesus, weren't you suppose to come down on the 21st of this Month?

You've come a bit too early

We're not ready yet!!!

edit on 16/5/11 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

Close but no cigar for you......Sarcasm is the best friend of hate.......Keep displaying hate and your world will come crashing in on you faster than you can even imagine......Believe it

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
Forgive the Illuminati? Technically we don't have the faintest clue as to who is the real Illuminati in today's society. There is talk saying that there is more than one group of Illuminatus. Maybe there is, I'll even say more than likely there is. Many do not know that the Jesuits' origins are Illuminati, it's not Bavarian so yea there is more than one.

Forgive them? I have to determined what exactly they did first. I hear they invest in human souls. Hmm, they haven't taken mines, and as far as I'm concerned, any soul they have was probably given to them.

So in short, I think I'll go have a cup of that green tea I forgot about.

If you believe that you havent the faintest clue than in deed they have you where they want you but not for the reason you believe! You fear what you dont know and so you stand still like you are frozen in spiritual time.

Move now......You are about to have a huge surprise come right to your door step and dont believe me? Well how about the message that you will come across will terrify you so badly that you will break free from the chains and realize how hard many have been working to wake your arsh up....brother.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I gave the Illuminati a pretty good reason to move on and remember.
I have nothing whatsoever with them to do.
Other than we all came from the same Source, and therefore I am
bound from my heart to love them (as I love you)
And endure for that Love to shine through

You gave them no reason whatsoever to move on. Do you even have any idea about the organization of which you speak? Do you suggest we do nothing but just love them? What are you smoking, seriously?

To make change you must take action. I'm not saying I have, but I definitely am not promoting the idea of sitting around in a love fest as an idea to stop people from taking advantage of earth and it's inhabitants. You seriously think you are going to help by doing this?

All your new age mumbo jumbo may sound nice and make you feel good, but all you are doing is abandoning your fellow man in their time of need. That time of need being NOW when everyone needs to wake up and get angry, not lay down and get run over.

Do you have any idea that this post is connected to a chain of posts and a chain of members posting them....No you didnt bc you judged the op before you even did any research into their histroy here bc you are lazy.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

reply to post by laffoe

How about you go forgive the Illuminati while we all sit here and deal with real issues

I guess you are the one who will decide what the real issues are...Again trying to be someone you are not.....Your ego is out standing by itself, lonely, hurt, and proud to be so.......If you dont deflate it a little bit you will never find your way home.....plus no one will want to look for someone who will just spit in their face for trying to help someone because they everything and need no help.

You are a sleep

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by questcequecest
the answer's no Griff...
Yeah, what are you deaf and stupid? I said "NO!"

and some assume even more and make fools of themselves.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

For the war to stop someone has to be the first to turn the swords into plowshares..
to forgive is divine. Gandhi was a prime example of the fighting with out fighting mantra

Your not getting it either, are you? Nobody is fighting. There is no war, no fight. There is just them, with unlimited power and influence. We are not combatants in a war against the Illuminati, we are victims in a crime against humanity.

So, by your logic, slaves in America never should have rose up against their masters? They should have just stayed good little slaves but everything is OK because they love and forgive their slave keepers? Do you preach anything that actually has a practical application in the real world?

And don't bring Gandhi into this, I don't think he would support your idea of rolling over and giving into your oppressors, that is not at ALL what he taught. He taught to FIGHT BACK, his means of fighting back just didn't happen to involve guns or swords. What you two are advocating is giving in and accepting slavery. If you like being a slave that's fine by me, but I'll choose another course of action when the time comes.

Victims that just lay there and take it like theylike it or something. All the while knowing that the only way that such a group could accomplish such an act of power is by controllling their minds.....How would someone that is the same as you be able to do this if you couldnt do it also.....It is a contradiction to think that this group is any stronger than you......It is rediculous to think that a creator puching another creator into the ground is for any other reason but to get that creator to stand the hell up and begin really living.....

You think this is easy to understand...No its not.....Its very hard and has taken ages to get the collective to even discuss things of this nature let alone realize that such a group deserves forgivness based on the fact that you were told to hate them and have chosen sides based on information that came from somewhere that you judged to be a worthy source......It rediculous to think that one group is trying to hurt you and there are other groups trying to help you become who yuo truely are if its a creator.........No one who knows this typoe of info inside and out would ever think there was a chance that a creator could ever be harmed.....Only helped......never forced......The fault lies within you only....that will never change

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

reply to post by laffoe

How about you go forgive the Illuminati while we all sit here and deal with real issues

LOL aww man, don't be SO hard on him.

If you know whats good for you this advice will be taken.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

That's it! ATS can now be shut down coz now we're all gonna forgive every wrong doer in this World ...

No need for conspiracies and fact finding anymore ... The carnage will now end ... Thanks to this Thread

Correct! but it doesnt need to be shut down it can grow just like you will. Also this thread is the reason it will all work out right but not the only reason....It has been a joint effort for many years and where ever you see threads and posts and sites dedicated to things like this is where you will find the ones who are helping you by fixing the messes that you continue to create with fear mongering.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Agreed we need to wake up now
There is nothing soft about this compassion and forgivness
They have done wrong
They did because they didn´t knew better
We choose to forgive them
Because of the strenght of Love

They didn't know better? Are you SERIOUS? If you knew ANYTHING about the Illuminati you would know they known damn well what they are doing. They are pure unadulterated evil. Love and forgiveness won't accomplish anything other than to hasten the demise of freedom and prosperity for people around the globe.

So tell me, what do you think this will accomplish? And I mean in actual terms, do you think the Illuminati will just go public, apologize, and stop what they are doing? I really want to hear what you think this will accomplish. They will not stop simply because we feel a certain way about them. They will only stop when they are STOPPED by force.

The time is not now, it may be months, it may be years, but a time will come where you will have to fight with blood and sweat against these people and their minions, and I'm glad you ousted yourself as someone that won't help so nobody wastes time or resources on you when that day comes.

They dont know any better bc they think they are following the laws of god that have spoke and appeared to them...If a being popped up in the bathroom with you while you were taking a sh** and said dont get up this wont take long, do you really think you are going to question what this powerful being has to say...

Of course not...You are going to do every little thing they say thinking that you have been chosen to do the work of god.....They were lied to and for good reason.....Everything that they have done has gotten you all this far and you still dont even relaize what has happened to your state of minds yet.....The illuminatis and groups a like have assisted the world in evolution and when the time comes even they will be brought before truth and made to see the error of their ways.....

If you dont forgive them then there will be no reason for you to be forgiven your trespasses. hear me

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

reply to post by faryjay

ATS is here for some great purposes
And nothing will change out of this thread
Things will only change if you make them change

I'd go and forgive them but I'm busy at work right now

Honestly someone with as many excuses as you have will have no effect on anything anyway so enjoy your day of bliss.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

For the war to stop someone has to be the first to turn the swords into plowshares..
to forgive is divine. Gandhi was a prime example of the fighting with out fighting mantra

Your not getting it either, are you? Nobody is fighting. There is no war, no fight. There is just them, with unlimited power and influence. We are not combatants in a war against the Illuminati, we are victims in a crime against humanity.

So, by your logic, slaves in America never should have rose up against their masters? They should have just stayed good little slaves but everything is OK because they love and forgive their slave keepers? Do you preach anything that actually has a practical application in the real world?

And don't bring Gandhi into this, I don't think he would support your idea of rolling over and giving into your oppressors, that is not at ALL what he taught. He taught to FIGHT BACK, his means of fighting back just didn't happen to involve guns or swords. What you two are advocating is giving in and accepting slavery. If you like being a slave that's fine by me, but I'll choose another course of action when the time comes.

and so the fight continues, you truly dont see my point either
thats why i said "fighting" without fighting.. but you go on my place isnt to stop you, im just here for the free food
i just see things in a different light to you, it dosnt make either view right or wrong. i cant distill a life time of my experiences into a few posts to please you, so understand that i cant explain my point of view to you its something you experience, not read about.
im not saying fight but choose who or what you fight for. because at the end of the day everyone is a brother under the one god for we are all the children of god..so while you might fight, it is greater to forgive..the choice is yours as is it mine.. you can be a guiding light or a raging fire.. but one will burn out quicker then the other given the same amount of fuel..
enjoy the ride , thats all we are here for.
And its not about what they will do.. in this lifetime, its about the path you choose though the many lifetimes.. its about your choice, not theirs..

edit on 16-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

Well done again soldier! I like you...haha.....love is more like it but I'd like to see you standing up for our brothers and sisters even more when you see reason to.......Your words are weapons that pierce the jadded soul and should be used as much as you can.....Plus I feel like you have been doing that already for many years anyway so......I will stand for you and say WELL DONE!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan
Find how this op is correct and you will find how to drop the ego that you wont even admit to being there.

Very true wise brother, the first mask we must drop is Ego, it is the first chain we must loose before we can even begin the climb from the cave of shadows. how can we see our true selves when our own ego conspires to hide us from our own eyes..
and once we have seen the light, some of us would return to guide others to the same path up the mountains, but im sure you know this.
journey well, i hope our paths cross many times

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
S & F for this one.

Don't listen to those not understanding what you are talking about my friend, my brother. You are absolutely right when syaing love and forgiveness is the solution to what is coming up. Simply don't worry, they will awaken a day or another, it is only a matter of time now. With that being said, You got it right and fear is the last thing we should embrace as it is the opposite to love.

Thruthseek3r

Another angle reveals themselves.......Stand and be counted for you are worthy.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

They doesn´t have unlimited powers
Not by far
They are just like boys who have buildt a machine
And think they own the world
They don´t
Nobody does...
We are all truly capable of being Creators
Through Unity

If you want to bring god or religion into this, then no, they don't have unlimited power.

But in the real world, where you life can be ended, where pain can be inflicted, where sorrow and grief can be wielded as a weapon against you, they do have close to unlimited power. Yes, they just built a machine, but that machine is in control of 99% of what happens in the world. You know, issues like whether or not you will have food to eat. Whether or not you will be put in prison, or executed. Whether or not your family will be take from you. They have that power, and I'm much more concerned about that then some supernatural force that, if exists, refuses to ever manifest itself in a manner which would ease the suffering of people.

Prblem is you have faith that god exists but you doubt it so much that you have little to no confidence in yourself thinking that you belief in a fairytale....

God is real and so are you.....All the things you have spoke about are what is fake....

You think it is a mchine that is creating? Come on.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

reply to post by thruthseek3r

yep your right mate, there is those who see and those who walk blind, all we can do is be the rear guard in the darkness holding a lamp so they may find the steps they want to follow when no one is left to fight, we can not choose for them, just as we wouldnt want them to choose our path
peace

Honestly that was us being nice but that ends soon.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join