It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Forgive yourself, forgive the Illuminati... and let´s move on

page: 2
17
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog

Originally posted by martiendejong2
What to do if your enemy keeps taking advantage of you? Keep forgiving?

For the war to stop someone has to be the first to turn the swords into plowshares..
to forgive is divine. Gandhi was a prime example of the fighting with out fighting mantra


Your not getting it either, are you? Nobody is fighting. There is no war, no fight. There is just them, with unlimited power and influence. We are not combatants in a war against the Illuminati, we are victims in a crime against humanity.

So, by your logic, slaves in America never should have rose up against their masters? They should have just stayed good little slaves but everything is OK because they love and forgive their slave keepers? Do you preach anything that actually has a practical application in the real world?

And don't bring Gandhi into this, I don't think he would support your idea of rolling over and giving into your oppressors, that is not at ALL what he taught. He taught to FIGHT BACK, his means of fighting back just didn't happen to involve guns or swords. What you two are advocating is giving in and accepting slavery. If you like being a slave that's fine by me, but I'll choose another course of action when the time comes.




posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982
 


Agreed we need to wake up now
There is nothing soft about this compassion and forgivness
They have done wrong
They did because they didn´t knew better
We choose to forgive them
Because of the strenght of Love



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
reply to post by laffoe
 


How about you go forgive the Illuminati while we all sit here and deal with real issues


LOL aww man, don't be SO hard on him.



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982
 


They doesn´t have unlimited powers
Not by far
They are just like boys who have buildt a machine
And think they own the world
They don´t
Nobody does...
We are all truly capable of being Creators
Through Unity



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
That's it! ATS can now be shut down coz now we're all gonna forgive every wrong doer in this World ...

No need for conspiracies and fact finding anymore ... The carnage will now end ... Thanks to this Thread



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay
 


ATS is here for some great purposes
And nothing will change out of this thread
Things will only change if you make them change



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by James1982
 


Agreed we need to wake up now
There is nothing soft about this compassion and forgivness
They have done wrong
They did because they didn´t knew better
We choose to forgive them
Because of the strenght of Love


They didn't know better? Are you SERIOUS? If you knew ANYTHING about the Illuminati you would know they known damn well what they are doing. They are pure unadulterated evil. Love and forgiveness won't accomplish anything other than to hasten the demise of freedom and prosperity for people around the globe.

So tell me, what do you think this will accomplish? And I mean in actual terms, do you think the Illuminati will just go public, apologize, and stop what they are doing? I really want to hear what you think this will accomplish. They will not stop simply because we feel a certain way about them. They will only stop when they are STOPPED by force.

The time is not now, it may be months, it may be years, but a time will come where you will have to fight with blood and sweat against these people and their minions, and I'm glad you ousted yourself as someone that won't help so nobody wastes time or resources on you when that day comes.



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by faryjay
 


ATS is here for some great purposes
And nothing will change out of this thread
Things will only change if you make them change



I'd go and forgive them but I'm busy at work right now



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Forgive yourself, the OP and let's move on



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

Originally posted by sprocket2cog

Originally posted by martiendejong2
What to do if your enemy keeps taking advantage of you? Keep forgiving?

For the war to stop someone has to be the first to turn the swords into plowshares..
to forgive is divine. Gandhi was a prime example of the fighting with out fighting mantra


Your not getting it either, are you? Nobody is fighting. There is no war, no fight. There is just them, with unlimited power and influence. We are not combatants in a war against the Illuminati, we are victims in a crime against humanity.

So, by your logic, slaves in America never should have rose up against their masters? They should have just stayed good little slaves but everything is OK because they love and forgive their slave keepers? Do you preach anything that actually has a practical application in the real world?

And don't bring Gandhi into this, I don't think he would support your idea of rolling over and giving into your oppressors, that is not at ALL what he taught. He taught to FIGHT BACK, his means of fighting back just didn't happen to involve guns or swords. What you two are advocating is giving in and accepting slavery. If you like being a slave that's fine by me, but I'll choose another course of action when the time comes.


and so the fight continues, you truly dont see my point either
thats why i said "fighting" without fighting.. but you go on my place isnt to stop you, im just here for the free food
i just see things in a different light to you, it dosnt make either view right or wrong. i cant distill a life time of my experiences into a few posts to please you, so understand that i cant explain my point of view to you its something you experience, not read about.
im not saying fight but choose who or what you fight for. because at the end of the day everyone is a brother under the one god for we are all the children of god..so while you might fight, it is greater to forgive..the choice is yours as is it mine.. you can be a guiding light or a raging fire.. but one will burn out quicker then the other given the same amount of fuel..
enjoy the ride , thats all we are here for.
And its not about what they will do.. in this lifetime, its about the path you choose though the many lifetimes.. its about your choice, not theirs..

edit on 16-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

Originally posted by faryjay
reply to post by laffoe
 


How about you go forgive the Illuminati while we all sit here and deal with real issues


LOL aww man, don't be SO hard on him.



Belive me, I am used to it
I can take it

Those real issues...
Some are very real
yet some are just like a dog chasing it´s own tail.
Spreading fear.
Sometimes you might think that tptb or Illuminati or whatever feed from our fears.
Truth is they are just as much slaves.
Obsessed with fear and power.
Why not just let it go???



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
S & F for this one.

Don't listen to those not understanding what you are talking about my friend, my brother. You are absolutely right when syaing love and forgiveness is the solution to what is coming up. Simply don't worry, they will awaken a day or another, it is only a matter of time now. With that being said, You got it right and fear is the last thing we should embrace as it is the opposite to love.


Thruthseek3r



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by James1982
 


They doesn´t have unlimited powers
Not by far
They are just like boys who have buildt a machine
And think they own the world
They don´t
Nobody does...
We are all truly capable of being Creators
Through Unity


If you want to bring god or religion into this, then no, they don't have unlimited power.

But in the real world, where you life can be ended, where pain can be inflicted, where sorrow and grief can be wielded as a weapon against you, they do have close to unlimited power. Yes, they just built a machine, but that machine is in control of 99% of what happens in the world. You know, issues like whether or not you will have food to eat. Whether or not you will be put in prison, or executed. Whether or not your family will be take from you. They have that power, and I'm much more concerned about that then some supernatural force that, if exists, refuses to ever manifest itself in a manner which would ease the suffering of people.



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r
 


yep your right mate, there is those who see and those who walk blind, all we can do is be the rear guard in the darkness holding a lamp so they may find the steps they want to follow when no one is left to fight, we can not choose for them, just as we wouldnt want them to choose our path
peace



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
S & F for this one.

Don't listen to those not understanding what you are talking about my friend, my brother. You are absolutely right when syaing love and forgiveness is the solution to what is coming up. Simply don't worry, they will awaken a day or another, it is only a matter of time now. With that being said, You got it right and fear is the last thing we should embrace as it is the opposite to love.


Thruthseek3r


Why is it that not one of you people has explained what you will accomplish with your love fest? Do you not care about improving the lives of other human beings? Or is your own feeling of gratification more important? Your right, I don't get it, PLEASE explain it to me.

WHAT are you going to accomplish? Will the Illuminati STOP what they are doing, if you say you love them? Is that what you are saying?



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r
 


Thankyou deeply for sharing your heart
and your insights.
Happy you understood



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hmmm, none of you are willing to say what you think you will accomplish. Why is that?

I'll ask the question again, and keep asking until I get an answer:

Do you think the Illuminati will STOP what they are doing if you love them?



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hey op let me repeatedly punch you in the face. Be sure to tell me you forgive me. Eventually I'll get tired of punching you in the face... Yeah right!!!! Lfmao



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982
 


The Illuminati will be stopped in what they are doing eitherway.
This forgiveness is about moving on.
For your soul to learn, to mature.
Think of sometime when you have been angry or even hated someone,
think of when you let go of that.
Was that not a relief?
Did it not open doors to amazingness?
Look within
See what resonates
My friend



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by gameoverforyou
Hey op let me repeatedly punch you in the face. Be sure to tell me you forgive me. Eventually I'll get tired of punching you in the face... Yeah right!!!! Lfmao


If that is how you choose your life to be...
Just remember that what you align yourself with creates the life you live.
I choose to align myself with the Love and Light of God
To the best of my abilities
We all have the same potentials
The same Source
What do you choose?



new topics




 
17
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join