It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgive yourself, forgive the Illuminati... and let´s move on

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
And remember, none of this is about that it was fair and justified
what have been done.
It wasn´t
It was cruel beyond words.
A game perhaps
But real people suffered for real
Possibly we can all sit after the show and get a good laugh
But it doesn´t change the fact that wrong was done
Very wrong indeed.
This is not an easy thing to forgive
Be strong
Forgive
Ask your heart

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by James1982

They doesn´t have unlimited powers
Not by far
They are just like boys who have buildt a machine
And think they own the world
They don´t
Nobody does...
We are all truly capable of being Creators
Through Unity

If you want to bring god or religion into this, then no, they don't have unlimited power.

But in the real world, where you life can be ended, where pain can be inflicted, where sorrow and grief can be wielded as a weapon against you, they do have close to unlimited power. Yes, they just built a machine, but that machine is in control of 99% of what happens in the world. You know, issues like whether or not you will have food to eat. Whether or not you will be put in prison, or executed. Whether or not your family will be take from you. They have that power, and I'm much more concerned about that then some supernatural force that, if exists, refuses to ever manifest itself in a manner which would ease the suffering of people.

I surely want to bring God into this
Belive me He´s fed up with this stuff
Their days left in ´power´ are numbered

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

They´re just trapped into this just as much as we are
Forgiveness only forgiveness can break this

First I agree the Iluminati do not exist however organizations like Bildeburg do.

Second "They are trapped" You have got to be kidding me

Actually they are right on schedule in their desires for the world. Would we not shatter it to bits, and then Remould it nearer to the heart's desire!

These are the people who funded Lenin and supported Stalin, Mussolini and Hitler. These are the people who starve children even today!

...the role Goldman played in the food crisis of 2008, when the ranks of the world’s hungry increased by 250 million. The article is titled “The Food Bubble: How Wall Street Starved Millions and Got Away With It.”

Trading in death: Rapacious bankers are making fortunes by forcing up the price of food and leaving millions to starve

These are the people who decided there are too many people on earth and are INTENTIONALLY sterilizing or wiping out people through war and famine while they grow rich as the body count sky rockets.

FORGIVE THEM???? Heck NO! I would send them to THE NINTH LEVEL OF HADES to join the other demons!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The Illuminati will be stopped in what they are doing eitherway.
This forgiveness is about moving on.
For your soul to learn, to mature.
Think of sometime when you have been angry or even hated someone,
think of when you let go of that.
Was that not a relief?
Did it not open doors to amazingness?
Look within
See what resonates
My friend

Yes, forgiving people that have wronged you in the past is great. I've done in many times. But that is not what we are talking about here. The Illuminati are CURRENTLY doing these things, it's not as if they stopped 10 years ago, and the only problem is the hate people still hold for them.

The problem is that they are still around doing what they do, and forgiveness will not stop them from doing that.

Once/if they are gone, yes I could move on and forget about them. But they are still here, so now is NOT the time to forgive, it's the time to resist.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

They are still running around like hamsters in a wheel
More money
More power
And so it goes on and on
They have to keep themselves real busy
not to stop and ask
Why?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

And remember, none of this is about that it was fair and justified
what have been done.
It wasn´t
It was cruel beyond words.
A game perhaps
But real people suffered for real
Possibly we can all sit after the show and get a good laugh
But it doesn´t change the fact that wrong was done
Very wrong indeed.
This is not an easy thing to forgive
Be strong
Forgive
Ask your heart

You keep speaking of this as if it's something in the past, when it's not. It's currently happening, so no amount of love or forgiveness is going to stop it.

I surely want to bring God into this
Belive me He´s fed up with this stuff
Their days left in ´power´ are numbered

Well I hope you are right. And IF they are gone, then I can move on and get over it. But that's not the case, as I keep saying.

I'm not religious, nor do I deny the existence of god, I just don't have strong feelings one way or the other, so I'm not going to argue the "god" aspect of it. But I question why god wouldn't have put a stop to these scum 100 years ago.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

You touch in on something crucial here my friend
(and thanks for sticking around)
It IS indeed really hard to forgive someone who is still doing the wrong things to you
And if Daddy comes and stop the show it would still be very hard to forgive
If say those Illuminaties or tptb made a stop.
Really stopped.
And looked within.
If they came and truly asked for your forgiveness
instead of me being like their advocate.
It would be easier for you
And they´d surely would look better
Hell they´d might be able to help make this a great place

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Gotta go for now.
Will be back later.
Maybe some of my Family will come around.

Sending you all
my best wishes
and
Love

May God be with us

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

They have to keep themselves real busy not to stop and ask Why?

Ah, but there is where you are wrong. They conceived a plan and then work to carry it out. All the while they have an ultimate goal in mind,. That goal is complete control of the world, its resources and people by their families.

Here is a short history on a neutral subject that shows these people in action.

There is good and evil in this world. I have come face to face with evil on occasion and these people are EVIL. My brother is one of them so I should know.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Like I already said, I could get over it if it stopped.

But it's not stopping, so why discuss it? If I just forgive them, nothing will happen. They won't even know I forgave them. You and I are nothing to these people, they don't care how we feel towards them.

I like the message here, don't get me wrong, but it's being used in the wrong context in my opinion. Someone needs to stop doing wrong before they are forgiven.

Just like the other poster used the analogy of punching you in the face. If someone is standing in front of you, punching you over and over again, and you "I forgive you" and they keep punching you, then what are you trying to do? Your still getting punched in the face, you just want to feel better about it? How about just stop the guy from punching you in the face?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
S & F for this one.

Don't listen to those not understanding what you are talking about my friend, my brother. You are absolutely right when syaing love and forgiveness is the solution to what is coming up. Simply don't worry, they will awaken a day or another, it is only a matter of time now. With that being said, You got it right and fear is the last thing we should embrace as it is the opposite to love.

Thruthseek3r

Why is it that not one of you people has explained what you will accomplish with your love fest? Do you not care about improving the lives of other human beings? Or is your own feeling of gratification more important? Your right, I don't get it, PLEASE explain it to me.

WHAT are you going to accomplish? Will the Illuminati STOP what they are doing, if you say you love them? Is that what you are saying?

Well what im saying is its not about them or if they will stop, its about the karma you wish to carry with you from one life to the next.. or if you dot wish to belive in that then what would you present when you face god in heaven, or if you belive that there is only this life and none before or after, then it dosnt matter.. no one chooses your path, there is no right or wrong there just is...
for me its about lettig go of parts of me that make lay awake at night... its easier to hate the enemy, then to love them, you choose if you want to take the longer easy road, or the shorter harder road up the mountain.
i do understand where you are coming from, been there done that, but i have no more time to hate, to let the darkness consume me..
hope that helps you a bit..

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Hating of loving is not the issue I have. Possessing either emotion is not going to do anything. However, anger will cause you to fight when the time comes, will love? Would you fight something you love?

So you admit that you aren't going to stop them by loving them. So are you content to become a slave? To be tortured or killed? I just don't understand why you wouldn't want to stop that type of thing, you know?

As I said before I don't know about god or anything else of that matter, but if there is a god, and I came before him after my death, I would like to say "I died trying to defeat evil" more than "I died from choking on a mouthful of plastic rice that my Illuminati overlords fed me in my prison camp, while I was sending them love waves"

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

reply to post by sprocket2cog

Hating of loving is not the issue I have. Possessing either emotion is not going to do anything. However, anger will cause you to fight when the time comes, will love? Would you fight something you love?

So you admit that you aren't going to stop them by loving them. So are you content to become a slave? To be tortured or killed? I just don't understand why you wouldn't want to stop that type of thing, you know?

As I said before I don't know about god or anything else of that matter, but if there is a god, and I came before him after my death, I would like to say "I died trying to defeat evil" more than "I died from choking on a mouthful of plastic rice that my Illuminati overlords fed me in my prison camp, while I was sending them love waves"

i would fight for love.. for my family.my kids not out of hate for the enemy.. but for the love of my friends and family.. like i said you seem to miss the point, but thats ok.. im not here to ram it down your throat like some plastic rice..
i would die fighting evil, its just a diffrent way to fight, the wepon is love, the light to balance the dark, but in my view there is no evil or good.. there just is the opposite, the balance, the harmonics that need each other to exsist, how can you hate evil, if you need it to fight, ? part of you must love it or you wouldnt see the need to fight it..
i cant make you see, the same way you cant close my eyes.
read some of platos works the Republic is a good place to start.
www.philosophypages.com...
i can only show you one path, its not right or wrong, you dont have to walk it.

edit on 16-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

[color=gold] Forgive them

Sure no problem.
[color=gold] But they have to ask first.
And considering the track record,
they are going to have to ask real nice.

David grouchy

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Maybe you dont read the facts such as:

Illuminati Bankers Hired Hitler to Start WW2
The Illuminati exerts almost 100% control over all three branches of the American government
Using MSM as a weapon they have been controlling us for decades

and they will never admit it, THEY CAN BE DEFEATED!

Knowledge is power, ignorance is death....

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Just like the other poster used the analogy of punching you in the face. If someone is standing in front of you, punching you over and over again, and you "I forgive you" and they keep punching you, then what are you trying to do? Your still getting punched in the face, you just want to feel better about it? How about just stop the guy from punching you in the face?

He is using "Turn the other cheek" but as a battered kid I can tell you IT DOES NOT WORK. The only thing that works on a bully (and these people ARE bullies and cowards) is standing up to them.

Gandhi's passive resistance worked only because the world was watching and England did not want to lose the world's good opinion (Bad for trade)

These people work from the shadows. We really do not even know who they actually are.

I will forgive them. Just as soon as we strip them of all their wealth and toss them on a subsidence farm to work for those they have starved!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay

You might have noticed the world is changing before your eyes... belive me it´s only getting better from here!

Seriously, it seems like you're living in a box my friend NOT us lot ...

Forgive the illuminati??? Please honestly tell me why & how you came to this absurd conclusion ...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay

You might have noticed the world is changing before your eyes... belive me it´s only getting better from here!

Seriously, it seems like you're living in a box my friend NOT us lot ...

Forgive the illuminati??? Please honestly tell me why & how you came to this absurd conclusion ...

I am flatlined that you sir believe that you are any better than this group the illuminatii....You are just as much to blame in all of this and have no idea what is really causing all of this to happen.....The illuminatii have been lied to and are doing what they are told just like you.......Argue with me if you wish but you know me to be correct....Apologize to this op for such a blatent sign of disrespect.....The op was pointing out a fact not an opinion and you are no one to oppose a fact when it is backed by love do you understand.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
wtf are you talking about?

2nd

Something you need to pay attention to instead of ridiculing right away like all the blind people do on a daily basis....Have you never heard that assuming makes you an a**......That is because you have been conditioned to believe certain things...Where have you been in the recent months...You know everything isnt as it seems so wouldnt it be wise to open your mind just a little bit so that the truth that you believe is iron clad can be fixed at all....

Sir you are not the judge...Trust me.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arsenis
How can you forgive a fictitious entity really mesmerizes my mind.

almost like saying forgive religion. a fictitious entity can't be forgiven since it really doesn't exist.

whatever everyone says, yeah there are occult things going on but illuminaty is of the past. Templars are no longer.

They live on as their goals live on.....This op is pointing out that since their goals live on so does the lie and forgiving them as a creator presents a new world where they can be forgiven as it wasnt their fault to begin with.....Every single one of you does exactly what your government tells you to do and no one thinks anything of it but when someone tells you that there is a group that is led by another power that claims ownership over all it is easy to believe but when you do it everyday without an arguement for your government you find it hard to forgive the group that is bound by the same laws and flaws.....

Whats in your heads people?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join