It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgive yourself, forgive the Illuminati... and let´s move on

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
S & F for this one.

Don't listen to those not understanding what you are talking about my friend, my brother. You are absolutely right when syaing love and forgiveness is the solution to what is coming up. Simply don't worry, they will awaken a day or another, it is only a matter of time now. With that being said, You got it right and fear is the last thing we should embrace as it is the opposite to love.

Thruthseek3r

Why is it that not one of you people has explained what you will accomplish with your love fest? Do you not care about improving the lives of other human beings? Or is your own feeling of gratification more important? Your right, I don't get it, PLEASE explain it to me.

WHAT are you going to accomplish? Will the Illuminati STOP what they are doing, if you say you love them? Is that what you are saying?

Ill take that as a confession!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Hmmm, none of you are willing to say what you think you will accomplish. Why is that?

I'll ask the question again, and keep asking until I get an answer:

Do you think the Illuminati will STOP what they are doing if you love them?

I'll be happy to tell....We are going to eliminate the fact that everyone thinks they are powerless by taking their power away to show them what they would really be like without it........When they admit that they need love and forgivness and humilty and bow down to GOD we will return it bc at that moemnt they will realize that they are powerless without god and nothing they do is permanent if god decides to take it away.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gameoverforyou
Hey op let me repeatedly punch you in the face. Be sure to tell me you forgive me. Eventually I'll get tired of punching you in the face... Yeah right!!!! Lfmao

Enjoy the beating you are about to recieve bc you are about to realize how you create with just a thought and carma is a very real thing.....The op is protected from such attacks yet you arent are you?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by laffoe

They´re just trapped into this just as much as we are
Forgiveness only forgiveness can break this

First I agree the Iluminati do not exist however organizations like Bildeburg do.

Second "They are trapped" You have got to be kidding me

Actually they are right on schedule in their desires for the world. Would we not shatter it to bits, and then Remould it nearer to the heart's desire!

These are the people who funded Lenin and supported Stalin, Mussolini and Hitler. These are the people who starve children even today!

...the role Goldman played in the food crisis of 2008, when the ranks of the world’s hungry increased by 250 million. The article is titled “The Food Bubble: How Wall Street Starved Millions and Got Away With It.”

Trading in death: Rapacious bankers are making fortunes by forcing up the price of food and leaving millions to starve

These are the people who decided there are too many people on earth and are INTENTIONALLY sterilizing or wiping out people through war and famine while they grow rich as the body count sky rockets.

FORGIVE THEM???? Heck NO! I would send them to THE NINTH LEVEL OF HADES to join the other demons!

Then there will be no forgiveness for you......If your decision is made then you also have made that one as well. Good luck with that bc it aint going to be pretty.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by James1982

The Illuminati will be stopped in what they are doing eitherway.
This forgiveness is about moving on.
For your soul to learn, to mature.
Think of sometime when you have been angry or even hated someone,
think of when you let go of that.
Was that not a relief?
Did it not open doors to amazingness?
Look within
See what resonates
My friend

Yes, forgiving people that have wronged you in the past is great. I've done in many times. But that is not what we are talking about here. The Illuminati are CURRENTLY doing these things, it's not as if they stopped 10 years ago, and the only problem is the hate people still hold for them.

The problem is that they are still around doing what they do, and forgiveness will not stop them from doing that.

Once/if they are gone, yes I could move on and forget about them. But they are still here, so now is NOT the time to forgive, it's the time to resist.

My goodness: The only reason that the illuminati can get away with all of these things is bc you wont forgive them like you were told by God to do.....You are really asking for judgement on you and that is exactly what you will get.....Find the reason to forgive them and everyone else and save yourself from being alone.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

And remember, none of this is about that it was fair and justified
what have been done.
It wasn´t
It was cruel beyond words.
A game perhaps
But real people suffered for real
Possibly we can all sit after the show and get a good laugh
But it doesn´t change the fact that wrong was done
Very wrong indeed.
This is not an easy thing to forgive
Be strong
Forgive
Ask your heart

You keep speaking of this as if it's something in the past, when it's not. It's currently happening, so no amount of love or forgiveness is going to stop it.

I surely want to bring God into this
Belive me He´s fed up with this stuff
Their days left in ´power´ are numbered

Well I hope you are right. And IF they are gone, then I can move on and get over it. But that's not the case, as I keep saying.

I'm not religious, nor do I deny the existence of god, I just don't have strong feelings one way or the other, so I'm not going to argue the "god" aspect of it. But I question why god wouldn't have put a stop to these scum 100 years ago.

You are not religious.....or you are against God? Which is it brother?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by laffoe

They have to keep themselves real busy not to stop and ask Why?

Ah, but there is where you are wrong. They conceived a plan and then work to carry it out. All the while they have an ultimate goal in mind,. That goal is complete control of the world, its resources and people by their families.

Here is a short history on a neutral subject that shows these people in action.

There is good and evil in this world. I have come face to face with evil on occasion and these people are EVIL. My brother is one of them so I should know.

Your brother doesnt even know......if one comes face to face with evil it is bc that one person has evil inside of them that they are not facing and fixing.....Mirror...find one...and take a long look.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

reply to post by laffoe

Like I already said, I could get over it if it stopped.

But it's not stopping, so why discuss it? If I just forgive them, nothing will happen. They won't even know I forgave them. You and I are nothing to these people, they don't care how we feel towards them.

I like the message here, don't get me wrong, but it's being used in the wrong context in my opinion. Someone needs to stop doing wrong before they are forgiven.

Just like the other poster used the analogy of punching you in the face. If someone is standing in front of you, punching you over and over again, and you "I forgive you" and they keep punching you, then what are you trying to do? Your still getting punched in the face, you just want to feel better about it? How about just stop the guy from punching you in the face?

Its always a two way street...free will rules this place with an iron hand.

You just want to excuse your hatred and feel better about it brother.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

reply to post by sprocket2cog

Hating of loving is not the issue I have. Possessing either emotion is not going to do anything. However, anger will cause you to fight when the time comes, will love? Would you fight something you love?

So you admit that you aren't going to stop them by loving them. So are you content to become a slave? To be tortured or killed? I just don't understand why you wouldn't want to stop that type of thing, you know?

As I said before I don't know about god or anything else of that matter, but if there is a god, and I came before him after my death, I would like to say "I died trying to defeat evil" more than "I died from choking on a mouthful of plastic rice that my Illuminati overlords fed me in my prison camp, while I was sending them love waves"

I can't even get past the first sentece it's so wrong.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Well done but both sides will go at the same time.....We all go together. The population is just as much to fault as they are...It is a simple false belief that the masses know what the illuminatis intentions are and that is also false.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Savorrow
Maybe you dont read the facts such as:

Illuminati Bankers Hired Hitler to Start WW2
The Illuminati exerts almost 100% control over all three branches of the American government
Using MSM as a weapon they have been controlling us for decades

and they will never admit it, THEY CAN BE DEFEATED!

Knowledge is power, ignorance is death....

If the illuminati controls so much why do you think that this information would be available for you to find.....Think about it please already.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

You dont have any other option but to do what God told you to do and as long as you fight it you are saying that you know better than God.....It is just immature to believe that God wouldnt know what is best and is making sure that everything works out perfectly.

He said turn the other cheek, so just do it and shut up.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Someone will be in contact with you shortly borther...It time you found your family.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Sounds to me like you chose to live a life of arrogance and egoism.

oh yeah, and arrogance.
edit on 16-5-2011 by gameoverforyou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay

reply to post by faryjay

Forgive them to move on.
Getting tired of this master and slave program
Fun in small doses, but gets kinda boring though
Don´t you think Love would be better
They´re just trapped into this just as much as we are
Forgiveness only forgiveness can break this

No seriously, I think you're on the wrong website ... You're meant to be on www.ILOVEILLUMINATI.com coz here you won't find anyone who'll agree with you forgiving them or anyone else that is running & ruining this World ...

This thread really is written by someone who's very high right now!

Agree with you except the high thing. A stoned peron would never write such nonsense. We tend to think a lot about things before commenting. This guy obviously didn't do too much thinking. Some things are unforgivable OP. Such as killing everyone that stands for peace and love. These criminals deserve to be tortured in the most brutal of ways. We will never know peace or love with these evil murdering snakes in charge.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Canadianpride420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Wonderful thread. This is a good message. Yes, the technology is going to backfire on them, from what I understand. Its time to go home, we all need to forgive.

See the light in all behind all the masks we wear. Ask for God/Goodness to erase the tape of seeing distortions and lack in people, and let it go, ask for it to erased, see them as whole and inspired by God/Goodness.

Ho'oponopono Meditation Mantra and Prayer

How To Practice Ho'oponopono

---You use this prayer for any thing:

Spirit, Super Conscious, please locate the origins of my feelings, thoughts of lack (or replace this with another word, scars, hurt, anger, judgment, etc)

Take each and every level, layer, area and aspect of my being to this origin. Analyze it and resolve it perfectly with God's truth.

Come through all generations of time and eternity, healing every incident and its appendages based on the origin until I am at the present filled with Light and Truth, God's Peace and Love, filled with forgiveness for myself or my incorrect perceptions, forgiveness of every person, place, circumstance and event which contribute to this, these feelings, thoughts.

With total forgiveness, and unconditional love, I allow every physical, mental and emotional, spiritual problem, and inappropriate behavior based on negative origin recorded to transform.

I choose being prosperous (or replace with another word). I feel ______! I am ______! It is done. It is healed, I is accomplished now.

Thank You Spirit for coming to my aid and helping me attain the full measure of my creation. Thank You, I love You! Praise God through Whom all blessings flow.

Breathe in for 7 seconds, hold for 7 seconds, breathe out for 7 seconds. As often as you like. Ha (Hawain for breathe).

What you're doing when you're practicing Ho'onoponopono is observing your thoughts, deeds and actions. And acknowledging the memory thats causing you to respond or think the way you're thinking.

You're only working on yourself....you need to be fixed, repair and remove the memories, release the memory, your outside world will reveal Gods truth, Gods Love and Abundance.

Self-Cleaning With Ho'oponopono 2

--uses four simple phrases to 'clean' old memories and programs that are causing us problems.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gameoverforyou
reply to post by laffoe

Sounds to me like you chose to live a life of arrogance and egoism.

oh yeah, and arrogance.
edit on 16-5-2011 by gameoverforyou because: (no reason given)

Again I'll take this post as a confession of your own faults......The op is far from these accusations and you would do well to recognize that.........Enjoy the pain you are about to recieve from putting this vibration onto someone esle and when you feel it and beg for release feel free to return and apologize and the op will obviously forgive you........

Some people are so cocky its embarassing.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Canadianpride420

Oh ye of little faith.....When God steps in front of you and says tell me that to my face, will you say those same words?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Wonderful thread. This is a good message. Yes, the technology is going to backfire on them, from what I understand. Its time to go home, we all need to forgive.

See the light in all behind all the masks we wear. Ask for God/Goodness to erase the tape of seeing distortions and lack in people, and let it go, ask for it to erased, see them as whole and inspired by God/Goodness.

Ho'oponopono Meditation Mantra and Prayer

How To Practice Ho'oponopono

---You use this prayer for any thing:

Spirit, Super Conscious, please locate the origins of my feelings, thoughts of lack (or replace this with another word, scars, hurt, anger, judgment, etc)

Take each and every level, layer, area and aspect of my being to this origin. Analyze it and resolve it perfectly with God's truth.

Come through all generations of time and eternity, healing every incident and its appendages based on the origin until I am at the present filled with Light and Truth, God's Peace and Love, filled with forgiveness for myself or my incorrect perceptions, forgiveness of every person, place, circumstance and event which contribute to this, these feelings, thoughts.

With total forgiveness, and unconditional love, I allow every physical, mental and emotional, spiritual problem, and inappropriate behavior based on negative origin recorded to transform.

I choose being prosperous (or replace with another word). I feel ______! I am ______! It is done. It is healed, I is accomplished now.

Thank You Spirit for coming to my aid and helping me attain the full measure of my creation. Thank You, I love You! Praise God through Whom all blessings flow.

Breathe in for 7 seconds, hold for 7 seconds, breathe out for 7 seconds. As often as you like. Ha (Hawain for breathe).

What you're doing when you're practicing Ho'onoponopono is observing your thoughts, deeds and actions. And acknowledging the memory thats causing you to respond or think the way you're thinking.

You're only working on yourself....you need to be fixed, repair and remove the memories, release the memory, your outside world will reveal Gods truth, Gods Love and Abundance.

Self-Cleaning With Ho'oponopono 2

--uses four simple phrases to 'clean' old memories and programs that are causing us problems.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)
your such a beauty

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Too late..

Only GOD can judge. Roll with that.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join