It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leonid Elenin Says its a Hoax

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

It's Obama! No wait, its Bin laden! Nah! All four of the people are Bin laden! Lol! had to break the mood!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
I don't know who that guy is, but it is NOT the same "Leonid Elenin" that "discovered" the "comet!"

I call BULL[SNIP]!

I'll put up side by side pics in a minute.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a829a93435d.gif[/atsimg]

Like I said. BULL[SNIP]!

I don't know who is doing it, or why, but someone's pulling a fast one. No way in hell is that the same guy. The first "Leonid Elenin" looks like an enforcer for the Russian mob; the second looks like his fat-kid-on-the-playground 2nd cousin.

edit on 5/16/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/16/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

Is it just me or are the earlobes on the guy to the right CONNECTED to his skin, while the guy on the left doesn't?

However, I DID see some similarities, like the right eyebrow, plus where the hair splits in between the middle of the scalp and the right side (more towards middle), and also how the skin overlaps slightly in the spot right in between the eyebrows. So far, theres a BIG chance its actually the same guy. IMHO.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mjleonid12

I see what you mean about the ear, but maybe it's because it was taken from another angle?

Either way, I think it's the same guy, I always look different in videos than I do in pictures and we don't know how old that picture is vs that video (I don't anyways), at first I was surprised because he really did look different but I think there's enough similarities to believe it's the same guy.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I believe its the same guy, no evidence otherwise.
I do find it a little amusing that the whole thread has been de-railed by a guy who's supposedly releasing a video on this topic disagreeing with the guy in question.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

Good find I couldn't find anything other than the two in the middle,to tell the truth I don't know what to think of all of the Elelnin stories.I do believe that there is a lot of asteroids and comets out there that Nasa cannot predict their trajectory 100%.Regardless It's been awhile since science class for me and I come to these threads to learn a bit more about the rogue rocks zooming around space.
separating the wheat from the chaff is the bigger mystery

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by OldCorp

Haha, wtf?!? That is some sort of joke. The picture has just been slotted in over the top of that card.

Hmm, I was totally a non-believer until I saw this screenshot. Look at the top-left corner of the ID card. You can clearly see the photo is slotted over the top and then has a stamp over both surfaces.

Now you have a die-hard Elenin debunker wondering. Some help me out here?

Hahahaa - lol i went to google to search for Russian ID cards and that is not it. Maybe it was a library card or something in anycase not offical proof of ID by any 2011 standards lol

Looks like the same guy to me and I'm not sure about a conspiracy here at all however this ID thingy was worth the while. I'm moving to Russia where I can be anyone as long as i have som glue and a stamp.
edit on 17/5/2011 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Hahahaa - lol i went to google to search for Russian ID cards and that is not it. Maybe it was a library card or something in anycase not offical proof of ID by any 2011 standards lol

Looks like the same guy to me and I'm not sure about a conspiracy here at all however this ID thingy was worth the while. I'm moving to Russia where I can be anyone as long as i have som glue and a stamp.

If you had read the thread (or watched the video) you would know that it is not a state ID but his door pass to the Institute. Here is a membership card in the Union of Russian Writers (an extremely prestigious organization) for comparison:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eba890680ae3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
What a difference a goatee makes on a person and he looks skinnier than the video, but it appears to be enough similarities to me with the hairstyle, eyebrow raise. and facial features.

If anyone watched the very end, ATS gets credit for it comparison of Earth, moon and the comet picture!
i think it's from puterman's thread.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TIMEZaCHANGIN

Of course its a hoax.

But this is a conspiracy website and the % of Hoax threads found here is about the same % as "Believers" in the membership.

As for the whole picture thing "LOL" clearley the same guy. Nobody ever looks exactly the same from one picture to the next.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
my god
I just checked a younger photo of myself and a recent photo
Someone replaced me with me! The clothes are different, the lighting, the angle, the hairline, the facial hair!

Why would someone replace me! Who the hell am I trying to pretend I am me also!!!

(the bone structure seems to match up fine, the distinctive features seem about right, from the slight curve of the left side lip, the eyebrow arch, etc...man, some of you people are too easy to fool, don't even bother with a disguise, just turn your head a bit and shave and some of you are totally lost)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Yep nothing to see here. It's all just total coincidence that this guy happens to be named after a meteor shower and happens to discover a comet in LEO. It just coincidence that his last name stands for extinction level event and the Hebrew phrase for "a sign." Where do the majority of meteors come from....from comets duh. All leading up to 2012. All coincidence. The scientist, you know the ones who are funded by the government, would certainly tell us the truth....right?
edit on 17-5-2011 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

edit on 17-5-2011 by infiniteobserver because: double post sorry

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by infiniteobserver
Yep nothing to see here. It's all just total coincidence that this guy happens to be named after a meteor shower and happens to discover a comet in LEO. It just coincidence that his last name stands for extinction level event and the Hebrew phrase for "a sign." All leading up to 2012. All coincidence. The scientist, you know the who are funded by the government, would certainly tell us the truth....right?

So you would believe one scientist just far enough to allow for synchronicity within his name. While at the same time suggesting that all scientists are government stooges and therefore bunk?

Since you already have that cake are you going to eat it too? Cause I wouldn't mind a piece.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

When watching the video it looks like the same guy to me...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by infiniteobserver

Yep nothing to see here. It's all just total coincidence that this guy happens to be named after a meteor shower and happens to discover a comet in LEO. It just coincidence that his last name stands for extinction level event and the Hebrew phrase for "a sign." All leading up to 2012. All coincidence. The scientist, you know the who are funded by the government, would certainly tell us the truth....right?

No, it is not coincidence, it is creative myth-making. If his name were Sergei Neobratsk people would be calling him "Surging Near Earth Orbit Broiling Tiamat SKy event." Seriously, it's all fishing around for things that fulfill people's fantasies. Leonid is the Russian form of the name "Leonard." A lot of Russian boys were named Leonid in the 1970's and .80's after Leonid Brezhnev. Please provide a link establishing that ELE stands for "Extinction Level Event," I'm getting tired of that one. As for scientists being funded by the government: HA! If only....

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Playing devils advocate...

On May 10, 1998, teenage amateur astronomer Leo Biederman (Elijah Wood) discovers an unusual object near the stars Mizar and Alcor at a star party. He alerts professional astronomer Marcus Wolf (Charles Martin Smith) at a local observatory. Wolf learns that the object is a comet, and calculates that it will impact with Earth, but dies in a car accident before he can alert the world. A year later, MSNBC reporter Jenny Lerner (Téa Leoni) investigates the resignation of the United States Secretary of the Treasury (James Cromwell) and his connection to an "Ellie". She discovers that Ellie is not a mistress but an acronym: "E.L.E.", for "Extinction-Level Event".

Deep Impact

edit on 17-5-2011 by dsm1664 because: broken link

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

No I'm saying that the scientist are paid by the government so you can't trust them to tell you the truth about such things. If an event was going to occur and they could do nothing to stop it or they couldn't save everyone, do you believe they would come on TV and tell us all far in advance?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Forget Obama. We know HIS is fake.

I would like to see THIS guys birth certificate to see if that is really his name given at birth or a made up conglomerate of clues to the end of the earth by the illuminati.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

It's more coincidental than even that! Check out my other thread covering Deep Impact:

The movie Deep Impact and Comet Elenin

We all know what liars the government is, but this time they are telling the truth. This time they have told us everything

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by infiniteobserver
reply to post by FEDec

No I'm saying that the scientist are paid by the government so you can't trust them to tell you the truth about such things. If an event was going to occur and they could nothing to stop it or they couldn't save everyone, do you believe they would come on TV and tell us all far in advance?

Yet you must trust this one to take secret messages from his name right?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join