It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leonid Elenin Says its a Hoax

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Its in Russian and Basically its an Interview With Leonid Elenin, he says all of the hype is for nothing and that the so called E.T spaceships behind it are a hoax.

Is he Covering it up or is he telling the Truth?

Sorry if this has been posted elsewere, i did a search but found nothing that matches whats in the video.

+8 more 
posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TIMEZaCHANGIN
Its in Russian and Basically its an Interview With Leonid Elenin, he says all of the hype is for nothing and that the so called E.T spaceships behind it are a hoax.

Is he Covering it up or is he telling the Truth?

Sorry if this has been posted elsewere, i did a search but found nothing that matches whats in the video.

He is probably very p...ed off with all the conspiracy theories floating around with his name attached to them all! He is telling the truth, astronomers are telling the truth, logical analysis directs you to this truth.

+2 more 
posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I don't know who that guy is, but it is NOT the same "Leonid Elenin" that "discovered" the "comet!"

I call BULL[SNIP]!

I'll put up side by side pics in a minute.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a829a93435d.gif[/atsimg]

Like I said. BULL[SNIP]!

I don't know who is doing it, or why, but someone's pulling a fast one. No way in hell is that the same guy. The first "Leonid Elenin" looks like an enforcer for the Russian mob; the second looks like his fat-kid-on-the-playground 2nd cousin.

edit on 5/16/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Its the truth, some people just like to fantasise about these things because they have nothing better to do.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Please do i really want to see if your right as i couldnt tell in video.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

I would be p*ssed off aswell, but i suppose people in conspiracy dont believe the truth straight away and so they shouldnt they get lied to so many times. But people need to think more before they just blatently deny the truth.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Well hopefully he knows what he is talking about.

I personally don't believe Elenin (the rock) is going to hit us, or have spaceships flying in it's wake.
That said, just because Elenin( the dude) discovered the object doesn't mean he has been there..or knows anything more than many other astronomers about it. He certainly can't claim to KNOW that ET isn't on his way with the comet more than I can.

Also, why do UFO's need to hide behind a comet? This conspiracy never made much sense to me,

@ CharterZZ: Your avatar is epic, just had to say.. Grey Spawn?
edit on 16-5-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
I don't know who that guy is, but it is NOT the same "Leonid Elenin" that "discovered" the "comet!"

I call BULL[SNIP]!

I'll put up side by side pics in a minute.

I was beginning to wonder if he was a real person at all. Cant wait to see the comparison. Wonder why they would show a different person, maybe the real one is dead, and this is just a front man who looks a lot like him for the media to chew on.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted censor circumvention

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

Well as i see it, it is supposed to make sense based on this example.

How do you attack the enemy and gain a large Advantage? ITS ALL ABOUT STEALTH and THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE.

That the Theory anyway.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TIMEZaCHANGIN

But if they can cloak their ships..or travel very quickly or through rents in space (as they would have to to travel here at all) I don't see the need for it..maybe its just me.

Side note: They would need the advantages of stealth as much as I would with a minigun against fenced-in livestock

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

Its al Speculation obviously and i agree with you it seems very unlikely. but we dont know how advanced they are. Could be just a few hundred years ahead of us and may not think they can win. or maybe they dont want to panic us.

Its hard to make a decision

link   
*For those who missed it above:

Like I said. BULL[SNIP]!

I don't know who is doing it, or why, but someone's pulling a fast one. No way in hell is that the same guy. The first "Leonid Elenin" looks like an enforcer for the Russian mob; the second looks like his fat-kid-on-the-playground 2nd cousin.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 16-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

link   
not sure if this is mentioned before, but here's another link

link

i just want the truth out

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

They do look fairly different, but not so different that I could say for certain they are different people. I think I need to watch the video again.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Like I said. BULLSH*T!

At a glance its the same guy, under different conditions. But i see your point it does look like a different person. This Needs looking into further.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I was wondering why they put the subtitles directly over his face instead of on the lower third like everyone else on the planet; now I know.

Like I said, I don't know who's doing this, or why, but they must think we're stupid or something.

Check out his "ID" too. A third grader could make a better one: It's definitely not an official ID of any sort - not even in Soviet Russia.

*Bull[snip]
I like that.

Sorry Mr./Ms. Mod, I thought if asterisks were used it would pass muster. I'll use Bull[snip] in the future.

+5 more 
posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

no we all saw it the first time, no need to spam the thread with the same post verbatim. doesn't change the fact that the guy in picture A is the guy in picture B. Sure, he put on 5 or 10 pounds and shaved his goatee, doesn't change the fact that it's the same guy.

Seriously, if you are that far gone that you can't see these are two different pictures of the same dude, i think you've gone too far into conspiracy land and are losing touch with reality. I challenge anyone disagreeing with me on these pictures to produce 2 photos of yourself from your family photo albums. The two pictures must be taken at different times, preferably a year to more apart, from different angles, and in different surroundings.

Then we can spend the next 5 pages debating on if you are really you.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Here's a better comparison:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1d72fb1c593.gif[/atsimg]

Yeah, that's the same dude alright...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

alot of features in his face are totally different if you look close at the bridge of the nose and above the eyes and his eyebrows i agree not the same guy

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Here's a better comparison pic:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c060aad15528.jpg[/atsimg]

EDIT: Changed pic to one that fits better.

edit on 16-5-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join