It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leonid Elenin Says its a Hoax

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hasomner

Elenin is not a hoax. At least not in the sense that it doesn't exist. There is actually a comet out there named C/2010 X1 (Elenin). While the fearmongering surrounding Elenin seems to have been created by one or two hoaxers (Terral and Astrolpatriot) most of the subsequent theories have merely been the product of misguided minds seeing connections where there are none. You have nothing to worry about, Elenin is a simple comet that has less gravitational effect of the Earth than a car.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit

Also, why do UFO's need to hide behind a comet? This conspiracy never made much sense to me,

think the conspiracy angle on ships behind the comet were that they were steering it into position rather than hiding behind it....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
My wife is Russian, and therefore I have been there many times. I my travels there I have seen many different Russian IDs and yes this is a prime example of what they look like. I obviously can’t comment on if it is legit or not, but to dismiss it as it “looks” fake is absurd. It looks very legit when compared to other “official” Russian documents.

<< 9  10  11   >>

join