Leonid Elenin Says its a Hoax

page: 10
17
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by OldCorp
 






I do not want to go into an argument if that person is the same as the other picture or not but one thing I noticed that I did not see while scanning the thread . You people did notice that the ink on the photo and the ink of the stamp (or whatever it is) on the rest of the ID is different right ? The photo one is more "fresh" , the ID one is much older.
edit on 17/5/11 by Thill because: (no reason given)




posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Let me clear things up a little bit.

I'm from a eastern European post-communist country, similar to Russia, and also know some Russian.
I speak a language similar to Russian in which the same Cyrillic alphabet is used that you see on the video.

The ID he's showing is a member card from some kind of organization, it is not an government issued ID.

There is nothing unusual with it from what I can see. It just looks like an ID for some kind of club. I'm a member of a local library, and my library card looks similar. A small soft-cover booklet, with my photo and a stamp on one paper page, and a few other pages with some other info.

This is nothing unusual, since most organizations in this part of the world don't use high-tech equipment to create sophisticated plasticized electronic cards, you mostly get a laminated piece of paper with a stamp, or a small booklet with a few papers that have your info in it, and a stamp and some additional info.



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill
 





You people did notice that the ink on the photo and the ink of the stamp (or whatever it is) on the rest of the ID is different right ? The photo one is more "fresh" , the ID one is much older.


Seeing as the ID card is just a run of the mill "pass", it probably isn't laminated,(actually that would make no difference) the picture will be stuck on and franked half on the photo and half on the pass itself, the reason the ink looks fresher on the photo is because the glossy photographic paper doesn't absorb the ink, but the paper it's stuck to does, making it appear fainter.
edit on 17/5/2011 by Argyll because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MightyDollar

I am focused on stamp.
It says NOMENKLATURA.
Now I am confused. Thoughts anyone?
edit on 17-5-2011 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)



Nomenklatura means nomenclature in Russian, so there's not anything out of the ordinary with it.
edit on 17-5-2011 by MightyDollar because: (no reason given)

Ok, so why putting a word from dictionary in the stamp, unless to represent some kind of name?
Its clear: NOMENKLATURA BP. Do you know what this mean?
edit on 17-5-2011 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
I don't know who that guy is, but it is NOT the same "Leonid Elenin" that "discovered" the "comet!"

I call BULL[SNIP]!

I'll put up side by side pics in a minute.



Like I said. BULL[SNIP]!

I don't know who is doing it, or why, but someone's pulling a fast one. No way in hell is that the same guy. The first "Leonid Elenin" looks like an enforcer for the Russian mob; the second looks like his fat-kid-on-the-playground 2nd cousin.



f the man in the interview is yet another fake, wouldn't it have made sense to use the same imposter to begin with?
So these comparisons wouldn't be detected.

What's next face recognition software or bith certificates like obama?

We only have the one photo of him to go on for comparison to the man in the interview.

Why not interview him in english, if he speaks english. I can't really get a feel for what somebody says with a foreign language of which I don't understand, particularly russian.
I will say his name is rather curious



edit on 17-5-2011 by violet because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-5-2011 by violet because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Oh man, he pulled wrong ID.
He is a Nomenklatura agent, fraction of the Comunist party that still exist.
This man is a bump.



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown

Originally posted by MightyDollar

I am focused on stamp.
It says NOMENKLATURA.
Now I am confused. Thoughts anyone?
edit on 17-5-2011 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)



Nomenklatura means nomenclature in Russian, so there's not anything out of the ordinary with it.
edit on 17-5-2011 by MightyDollar because: (no reason given)

Ok, so why putting a word from dictionary in the stamp, unless to represent some kind of name?
Its clear: NOMENKLATURA BP. Do you know what this mean?
edit on 17-5-2011 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)


I'm not sure. Номенклатура БП (Б is B in English, П is P in English) is maybe the name of the organization he's working for. The ink stamp usually contains the organization name. I don't see anything peculiar in it honestly. I've looked over of my member cards, they all have stamps, some of which don't carry the name of the original organization. Things are a bit different in the post-communist countries. I think you're just overanalyizing.
edit on 17-5-2011 by MightyDollar because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The ID does look fake, but surely they could have whipped up a better fradulent ID card, anyone can get a good fake ID these days. They can't be this sloppy at cover ups.

What does the Russian Space Agency have to say about this? Besides NASA.



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown
 


The ID says "DECOY," Which, in russian. means 'total waste of time.'

This is a proto conspiracy that has no real meat. All unsubstantiated, all the time.

Much bigger things are afoot, and I for one would rather some of the brilliant minds here at ATS focus on more meaningful, fruitful pursuits.

What the Bull{snip} is a 'bump'?



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp
 


Why don't you think the two pictures look alike....they appear to be of the exact same person to me. Can you point out why you think the two photo's are of different people?



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Video without text blocking his face

edit on 17-5-2011 by violet because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown
 


WORLD ENGLISH DICTIONARY says:— n
(formerly, in the USSR and E Europe) a list of individuals drawn up by the Communist Party from which were selected candidates for vacant senior positions in the state, party, and other important organizations

Seeing as how he's a prominent scientist, I'd guess this means something like V.I.P.
I think then, its just a title for people who have reached a top position among their peers.



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
another photo of him





posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown
 


WORLD ENGLISH DICTIONARY says:— n
(formerly, in the USSR and E Europe) a list of individuals drawn up by the Communist Party from which were selected candidates for vacant senior positions in the state, party, and other important organizations

Seeing as how he's a prominent scientist, I'd guess this means something like V.I.P.
I think then, its just a title for people who have reached a top position among their peers.


No he is an amateur astronomer. Who has a young daughter and is not even in his 30s yet, I don't think,.



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by TIMEZaCHANGIN
reply to post by Zmurfix
 

To me, this is the real S&F post. It smelled fishy to me and well rehearsed, with lots of 'blah blah'.
Will the 'real' astronomer please 'stand up' ?!
Nice post.
Sure didnt take long before the shoes started to put their feet in the mouths..hahahaha..and ''they'' think thier debunkers..lol..

I agree he cant just change his story like that


If you were referring to me, I'm not saying anything except that those are two completely different people, and the ID is an obvious forgery. MY story is not yet complete, and I have not yet come to a conclusion; but laughable garbage like this sure doesn't help the OS very much.

Who knows, this may have been a stunt cooked up by the reporter or the TV station for ratings. I'm just calling it the way I see it. This "news report" is a joke.


To me, this is the real meat and bones..this story looks and sounds like propaganda..who knows for sure?..but this could be another story yet to be ''found out''
S&F
edit on 17-5-2011 by rbya911 because: poopy typing



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
A lot of ID specialists here who have never had the need to tell a fake ID from a real one.

OK, I would like to ask the bunch of you who have declared this ID to be fake-looking... Why do you think that way? And I need something more than "It looks fake to me, ergo, it's fake". OK, time to knock some common sense into you.

First, it's out of my capabilities to speculate who the heck even thought this was his national ID card even only by looking at the video (and besides the simple observation skills required, as someone else mentioned, it is stated in the video this is his clearance card for the institute where he works). [from now on when I say ID card, I don't mean national ID card]

Second, who the hell would be stupid enough to put an obvious fake local ID card on national television (again, not national ID card!)?

Third, stating that the card looked "cheap", ergo - it was forged clearly shows the level of your ignorance regarding places outside your own country. It is actually very normal to see such "cheap" ID cards in places like Russia (and other Slavic countries) but you don't know that, because you have zero experience with telling fakes from real ones.

And don't get me started about the stunning difference between the two..errrr, one person from the photos...

Signed,

A guy with experience in the "fake ID area"

p.s. Stop making a fool of yourself and go shoot a duck with that gun or something... www.imdb.com...



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Searching for Nomenklatura in wikipedia won't get you on the right track. Besides an elite group of people, the word has several meanings in Russian. It can stand for "catalogue, list, sign, naming". In my opinion, it is a way of saying "Stamped" over the ID card, making it legit. That's the meaning and mission of the word "Nomenklatura" in this case.
edit on 17-5-2011 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ch1n1t0
A lot of ID specialists here who have never had the need to tell a fake ID from a real one.

OK, I would like to ask the bunch of you who have declared this ID to be fake-looking... Why do you think that way? And I need something more than "It looks fake to me, ergo, it's fake". OK, time to knock some common sense into you.

First, it's out of my capabilities to speculate who the heck even thought this was his national ID card even only by looking at the video (and besides the simple observation skills required, as someone else mentioned, it is stated in the video this is his clearance card for the institute where he works). [from now on when I say ID card, I don't mean national ID card]

Second, who the hell would be stupid enough to put an obvious fake local ID card on national television (again, not national ID card!)?

Third, stating that the card looked "cheap", ergo - it was forged clearly shows the level of your ignorance regarding places outside your own country. It is actually very normal to see such "cheap" ID cards in places like Russia (and other Slavic countries) but you don't know that, because you have zero experience with telling fakes from real ones.

And don't get me started about the stunning difference between the two..errrr, one person from the photos...

Signed,

A guy with experience in the "fake ID area"

p.s. Stop making a fool of yourself and go shoot a duck with that gun or something... www.imdb.com...




posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown
 


Lol, but I didn't quite get you, do you agree or disagree with me? Or yes?


p.s. don't miss the "nomenklatura" explanation I gave above, you seemed interested in its purpose.



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0
 

Here is another place perception comes in.
I don't clearly see "NOMENKLATURA"
I see "HOMEHAATYPA"





new topics
top topics
 
17
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

log in

join