It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail debunkers and their agenda

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stavis

Pool your money. Take air samples and exemplars. Have the tests done at reputable labs. Stop pretending that ordinary Contrails don't linger and engaging in that lie as it makes you look like Crackpots. Find Whistleblowers from the many thousands of people who would know, including the Ground Crews, Pilots and in flight staff. Stop using cloud seeding and crop spraying as examples, since neither is a conspiracy or hidden.

If you're for real that is.

People who don't believe in myths are not De-bunkers. They are just rational. A better question is why do people believe in myths for which no evidence exists perpetuated by people with their hands out, for hand outs.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

If I were a geologist or astrophysicist and someone came on ATS and claimed the earth was flat, rode through space on the back of a giant turtle and that there was a massive government conspiracy to cover this up, do you think that a) I would agree with them or b) debunk the idea?

If I were a farmer or naturalist and someone came on ATS and claimed that sheep are dangerous carnivorous animals that eat cows and dogs and whose flesh is poisonous to humans and that there was a massive government conspiracy to cover this up, do you think that a) I would agree with them or b) debunk the idea?

I'm an amateur meteorologist and weather photographer with interests in climatology.

So when it comes to chemtrails, go figure

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

EXACTLY! I cannot understand how these people can claim they care, yet they do nothing but whine about how "they" are spraying us.
Nobody does anything about it. Nobody wears masks when they go outside, they just breath this air that they claim is saturated with deadly chemicals. I am completely amazed at the complete lack of brain wave activity in this group. If I truly thought someone was trying to hurt my family, I would no stop until one of us was dead, me or the ones trying to hurt them. Chemies, man up or shut up.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

OK sport. so you identify them. SUPER! then what? you post a picture on ATS and whine a bit more? How about you show a copy of the last few letters you wrote to your congressman, or you tell us about the protest you organized, or you show us a picture of your mask you wear outside on "heavy spray days". You can't, you won't because you are exactly as I described, A talker whiner not a doer.
edit on 17-5-2011 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher
I don;t understand how people can debunk when all you have to do is look up. (can I get a star for that rhyme, I did not even intend for that)

First, I am not a debunker...I am not really into the whole chemtrail debate at all, but I do have to ask you this about what you just wrote.

OK, I went outside and looked up... I have seen the lines that spread out slowly and cover the sky.... Well, I am looking up... But looking does not tell me what I am seeing. It does not tell me if there are any chemicals in what I am seeing and it does not tell me why they are being sprayed ( If they are)...

So... Looking up, does not really do me any good. Perhaps you could collect a sample of this stuff, take it to a lab to be analyzed and find out what, if anything is in it? I don't know...

It's just that, sometimes, seeing is not always believing. I would love more concrete evidence,than just "look up"

Again though, I am not heavy into this subject,so I admit I don't know all there is to know on the subject... But then again, who does?

Look up, does no real good.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Care to explain?

The point is that just seeing for the first time something you don't understand does not mean it's something lots of other people do understand and have been studying for decades.

Unless, in the case of contrails/chemtrails you can show otherwise?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
just shoot them down like shown here

www.youtube.com...

why cant i include youtube videos? whats a video number of youtube? crap.
edit on 17-5-2011 by ManMadeWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManMadeWorld
just shoot them down like shown here

www.youtube.com...

why cant i include youtube videos? whats a video number of youtube? crap.
edit on 17-5-2011 by ManMadeWorld because: (no reason given)

It's the bit after the "=" sign - that is all you put into the YT field - in this case "Gy-vl0OOxqg"

I'm embedding it so show others jsut how stupid and dangerous this fantasy has become!!

the commentary on that video jsut makes the person doing it look like an idiot - they have no idea about what constitutes natural clouds at all!

Sadly they are obviously a dangerous idiot - the call to "shoot down" aircraft is a call to mass murder and precisely one of the reasons why this hoax is dangerous - people like you spreading the idea that it's OK to kill dozens or hundreds of people going about their normal travel because you dont' liek something that isn't actually happening!!

Un-ferkin-believable!!

edit on 17-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

thanks for the hint. dont get angry. this video was not calling for violence and got top ratings at youtube....just to let off steam a bit. enjoy...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Nobody does anything about it. Nobody wears masks when they go outside, they just breath this air that they claim is saturated with deadly chemicals
reply to post by network dude

So what about the people who eat the food that they know is bad for them. The GMO's that are in the food. Whata bout when you take a shower and the fluoride is there..

People are not whining ! about it. they are trying to bribng it tyo the attention of others Just lijke people with the federla reserve. Just with the people with the kenedy assasination. Are they whiners just because they know Oswald didn;t do it!!!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

To me when I look up I expect to see clouds in the sky right? I don;t expect to see Scarface type lines of coke in the sky okay.

Okay and if you can tell me that it is natural for alumina and barium to be in the sky. Then I agree chemtrails are bogus.

If it is okay for metals to be in the freaking sky! I believe you okay tell me that it is okay for metals! to be in the sky.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

reply to post by gimme_some_truth

To me when I look up I expect to see clouds in the sky right? I don;t expect to see Scarface type lines of coke in the sky okay.

well you're going to have to change that expectation!

Okay and if you can tell me that it is natural for alumina and barium to be in the sky. Then I agree chemtrails are bogus.

Dust blows in the wind, and dust is dirt, and dirts is, on average, about 7% aluminium and about 0.04% barium (IIRC) - you've been breathing that dust all your life - so has everyone else.

If it is okay for metals to be in the freaking sky! I believe you okay tell me that it is okay for metals! to be in the sky.

as above.

alse there are some othe bits of aluminium in the sky too.....long tubes of it filled with kerosene and people and freight and bombs and agricultural chemicals......

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Alright I was doing some research and how you make alumina is from bauxite ore. So are you saying that just all around us everywhere is bauxite ore ??

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

But you say the wind when I am more talking about the atmosphere or at least high up in the sky.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

But you say the wind when I am more talking about the atmosphere or at least high up in the sky.

And how did you come to the conclusion that it is high up in the sky? has it been tested?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join