It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by American-philosopher
I don;t understand how people can debunk when all you have to do is look up. (can I get a star for that rhyme, I did not even intend for that)
1. The existence of a huge and sinister plot is completely lacking in evidence.
2. The logistics of a massive spraying program would be an order of magnitude higher than the Manhattan Project, the Apollo Moon Landing, or the Vietnam War and simply could not be hidden from any oversight.
3. There is no evidence whatsoever of aircraft modified to perform some of the spraying methodologies that are proposed.
4. Anecdotal "evidence" of any illnesses caused by contrails is not backed up by any reliable data (and is actually contradicted by others).
5. There has never been any evidence of anyone collecting some of this "chemtrail" material in situ, having it tested by any reputable laboratory, and presented to anyone.
6. Every characteristic of chemtrails can be just as logically and rationally explained by normal contrails under normal (but differentiating) atmospheric conditions.
As another example, in debate the burden of proof is placed on the affirmative team. As a final example, in most cases the burden of proof rests on those who claim something exists (such as Bigfoot, psychic powers, universals, and sense data).
Originally posted by stavis
Those who debunks have a few rules to win arguments and get those who claim otherwise to seem stupid and ignorance.
1st By question-how do you know that this is true?
2nd By asking for facts or anything that makes that one is unable to respond to this allegation is even a lie or misrepresentation. Before you can present all the facts needed to research done within the subject matter discussed, but that does not mean that it already is initially could easily confirm that something is dangerous or unhealthy. Chemtrails is a perfect example.
3rd They will refer to different types of manipulated articles or anything that has to do with it, one should remember that these people have that job to argue away our knowledge in every possible way.
4th In short, their reasoning is based on questioning your own factual basis, and your knowledge that apparently must be at the graduate level established by the world's top scientists for you to be believed. There is a religion that has developed this reasoning because they want to discredit all other religions. To win the debates on questions of others' learning is considered to be an incredibly large.
It forgets my way is that their agenda is simply to tear to rags what works for them themselves have no self-will, they are not free.
Originally posted by SaveTheWolves
reply to post by stavis
Yes, that's just what the debunkers do! They try to make people that don't agree with them look stupid because they have nothing else. They have no evidence that there are no chemtrails. So the only thing they have left is name calling. They could literally be taken aboard a plane that was chemtrailing and they would still say it wasn't happening. I don't know if any of them are getting paid for debunking or not but if they are, I want my tax money back it that's where their pay is coming from! They can't even do their job adequately. They convince nobody that what exists doesn't exist.
A good example is that of chemtrails, there is no questioning more than just how widespread is the use of chemicals and their impact on us. The same kind of debunking was their agenda when the vaccination operations hazard were discussed. But today they are silent, their job is done and they delayed the truth of God knows how long.