It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implanted memories of Blue Skies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

I recall this being pointed out to you, a month or so ago.

This "triangle" you claim to live in, with "little" air traffic....that misconception was based on your looking at only the domestic air traffic in the UK, right??

Wasn't it shown to you the amounts of INTERNATIONAL flights, leaving and departing from over the Atlantic Ocean?

How close am I, when I predict that these "30" or so airplanes you mention are on a basically East-West direction....fewer on a North-South alignment??

The flights aren't "spraying"....unless you want to call what comes out the rear of their engines a "spray". But, that just re-enforces the same ignorant "chem"-trail meme....that is exactly the sort of language that points out the OP's premise, and how these concepts are used to influence the "thinking" and attitudes.

Ironic, that in fact the worst myths and hoaxes are re-enforced in this manner, when those who accuse the "big bad evil" (whatever...so-called 'PTB') of doing it are the worst offenders.....

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I grew up in the country, at least 25 kilometers from the nearest town of 5,000 people. I still remember lying out in the gorgeous sunshine as a child looking up at the sky and watching the contrails from the jets way up high. It would start as a thin line, then over the span of time it would spread out over a good portion of the sky, from just one jet. If there were 2 or 3, then the area of sky affected was larger.

Now, I live in a large city, near an airport, with tons more air traffic and so there are much more contrails than where I used to live. However, they are behaving in the exact same way as I remember, the effect is only multiplied to give the sky a thicker, more polluted look. But, I still get to see lots of blue sky as well.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

Originally posted by neobludragon

Yes infact I did, and the squares were not the same color.

You are doing a magnificent job verifying the OP's premise on flawed witness perception and confirmation bias.

The squares are identical in color.

All you have to do to see for yourself is open the image in an editing program like M.S. Paint or Photoshop and use the color picker tool.

I just pasted a screen capture of the post into MS Paint, cut and shifted 1 letter next to the other:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
reply to post by Uncinus

i live in the uk in a triangle which has very low amount's of air traffic or at least it did last summer.
Now twice a day we have 30 planes fly back and forth leaving these plane trail's that last 4 to 8 hours.
this is why the difference is so noticeable to me now i know that south of us [london brighton east sussex and west sussex these trail's have been noticed for the last 5 to 10 years but it seams that they have increased the area that are being sprayed hence the change in the area where i live.

Which triangle is that?

Given that if hte a/c is at 30,000 feet it is visible from ground level from potentially 180+ nm - assuming perfectly round world, no trees, buildings, hills, etc - whereabouts in the UK would you be that you couldn't see bucketloads of contrails from air traffic if they were happening?

How big are those "empty" triangles from the daily UK air traffic graphic? London to Liverpool is officialy 176 miles, to Brimingham 101 miles.

Seems to me you'd have a hard time being anywhere in the UK and not being able to see a lot of air traffic.

Unless you just didn't look.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

It is not that there are no more blue skies. Many mornings start that way. It's just that usually by noon, it's one hazy mess due to all the air traffic. I miss blue and I hate haze. If I wanted to put up with that, I would have moved into the city.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by binkbonk
...Also, I have witnessed chemtrails that loose altitude. They are emitted at high altitude and slowly spread out and loose altitude until they are very close overhead.

I think that's an optical illusion. The contrail is just moving away from you with the wind, so it looks like it is getting lower, when it's really just getting closer to the horizon.

Photos would be helpful here.
No I didn't say they were moving away from me. On the few occasions, they floated down from the west over the ocean towards me (carried by the westerly trade winds) and lower until they were only a few hundred yards over my head. Normal clouds don't do that. Just the facts. This is what I saw. Oh yeah, I didn't think I would have to prove it to you, so I didn't run in my house and grab a camera, proceeding to take pictures (in sequence). When those chemtrails did float down till they were only a few hundred yards above my head they kept dispersing and spreading out, so by the time they were above me, it probably wouldn't have made for good pictures anyway

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

Your memory can't be trusted. It isn't valid.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

Funny thing about pictures of "chemtrails" is that every picture of a "chemtrail" looks just like an ordinary contrail, so what would your photos ultimately even prove?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Uncinus

Given this, and the fact that the main evidence for the chemtrail theory is people supposedly remembering bluer or clearer skies

I honestly don't get when people claim that the skies aren't clear blue anymore. I see clear blue skies all the time.

Maybe it isn't the clouds...maybe it is their eyes getting older and/or used to the blueness of the sky.

I do too, sometimes I wonder what are people smoking ? Maybe it's the fluoride in the water and the GMO food!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I have implanted memories of being a kid on the local South Pacific beach during the 1960's and early 70's with clear blue skies and a single white line sometimes being drawn across it.......and occasionally that single white line would lstill be there, looking a bit worse for wear, an hour or 2 later when the jet flew back the other way.....

Damn - I guess they got to me!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
I have implanted memories of being a kid on the local South Pacific beach during the 1960's and early 70's with clear blue skies and a single white line sometimes being drawn across it.......and occasionally that single white line would lstill be there, looking a bit worse for wear, an hour or 2 later when the jet flew back the other way.....

Damn - I guess they got to me!

Damn! Lucky you and your implanted beach memories. Next time I'm going to put in an order for those. I'm done with those cold snowy ones.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Well, for argument sake, a contrail is a precipitation trail behind a jet that disperses within a very short time, like within a minute. A "Chemtrail" is a precipitation trail that spreads out and lingers for multiple hours. So, they don't "all look like ordinary contrails". And when you state that, are you referring from your memory? Because your memory may be playing tricks on you.

edit on 15-5-2011 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

so what you are saying to me is that aircraft travel over the area i live in has increased expectationally in the space of one year and that these new aircrafts are normal and are leaving normal contrail's that where not present last summer.
You must think that we are all stupid and that is your greatest weakness.
perhaps you believe the lies you are telling us or even worst you are lying for personal gains its my hope that it is the first.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk

Well, for argument sake, a contrail is a precipitation trail behind a jet that disperses within a very short time, like within a minute. A "Chemtrail" is a precipitation trail that spreads out and lingers for multiple hours. So, they don't "all look like ordinary contrails". And when you state that, are you referring from your memory? Because your memory may be playing tricks on you.

edit on 15-5-2011 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

You are mistakenly describing a contrail as a "chemtrail", clouds can (and do) spread out to cover the sky. All of the time. Or now are you going to deny that you've ever seen a cloud move in the sky.

ETA: Here is a picture of some contrails. The contrails are from a low altitude holding pattern, the contrails are forming at a low altitude because it is winter time. Could you point out which of these contrails is a "chemtrail", please?

edit on 5/15/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa

so what you are saying to me is that aircraft travel over the area i live in has increased expectationally in the space of one year and that these new aircrafts are normal and are leaving normal contrail's that where not present last summer.
You must think that we are all stupid and that is your greatest weakness.
perhaps you believe the lies you are telling us or even worst you are lying for personal gains its my hope that it is the first.

You see more contrails in the winter because the ground temperature is related to how high an airplane needs to be in order for contrails to form. Since it is colder in the winter, most airplanes will be in favorable conditions for contrail formation (passenger jets fly somewhere between 25,000 and 40,000 feet, not all at the same height) while in the hot summer fewer airplanes will be in favorable conditions for contrail formation.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

A "few hundred yards" over your head?

Blowing in from the west, from over the ocean? IN Southern California?

You have just described a marine layer of stratus. Low clouds, typical of this area of the country, in certain times of year.

en.wikipedia.org...

And,

adsabs.harvard.edu...

www.theweatherprediction.com...

edit on Sun 15 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

No you are mistaken, because I am not referring to anything like those Chemtrails in your picture. I am referring to multiple occasions when I tracked a single Chemtrail that was laid in a high altitude, started spreading out, fairly rapidly lost altitude and dispersed slowly, eventually drifting within a few hundred yards over my house. That is not normal, and I have no reason to lie. I do not have an agenda, I just think it is strange that within the last couple decades the supposed "contrails" behind jets, linger persistently, spreading out, and if there are any others in the vicinity, will join up and connect leaving a misty haze across the sky, and sometimes it is very dense. This did not happen in the 60's, 70's or 1980's, as I recall. Now, you can tell me that my memory is not valid, and then I can think to myself that your argument is built on a million tiny flea turds and you are dancing obliviously at the top.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

ETA: Here is a picture of some contrails. The contrails are from a low altitude holding pattern, the contrails are forming at a low altitude because it is winter time. Could you point out which of these contrails is a "chemtrail", please?

they don't look all that low to me!!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Wow, just wow. I have lived here my whole life, I know what the marine layer is. I am not talking about that.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
Damn! Lucky you and your implanted beach memories. Next time I'm going to put in an order for those. I'm done with those cold snowy ones.

"They" should be able to do that for you - what with all the brainwashing and implanting that's been going on for the last however-many years - surely somone knows who to talk too?

Some of the chemmies must since they know memories are being interferred with - why are they keeping it secret who does it??

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join