It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implanted memories of Blue Skies

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
reply to post by GringoViejo

You are just jumping in here? Go back and read my prior post, I explained why I didn't take pictures earlier. Actually, don't bother.

So you have no "evidence" but your "memory"?

Good to know, I'll file that with all the other credible "chemtrail evidence."

Still baffles me that something so abnormal wouldn't make someone want to take a picture.

You could go back over all the threads that show no evidence of "chemtrails" existing, or are you just jumping in here?

Actually, don't bother.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IncognitoGhostman

If you really want to see what the sky looks like on a "clear" day. Go out and buy a pair of those HD vision sunglasses, you will see it's not as clear as you thought.

Not really as "HD" as you think - www.geekologie.com...

The effects on visual acuity of various sunglass lens colours is well known - eg see www.aao.org...

Yes there is something going on in the sky a lot more today and it has a definite sinister plot.

Do you know what it is that is "going on"? apparently you do not as you only say it is "something" - if you knew what it was then I'd expect you to say so.

If you don't know what it is that is "going on" then how can you possibly know that it has a "definite sinister plot"??

Your post is, alas, typical of the woolly thining and posting of chemmies - no evidence is offered, you don't tell us what it is you think is actually happening, you dont' say why you think it is happening - you just post an assertion, without substance, and I bet you or someone gets all huffy at me for daring to state so!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Go team go!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IncognitoGhostman

Do you have any evidence?

You make the claim, you show the proof.

Otherwise your supposition is worthless, and only based on belief. Not evidence.

I'm pleading at this point for any evidence that shows "chemtrails" are not contrails.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo

You are just jumping in here? Go back and read my prior post, I explained why I didn't take pictures earlier. Actually, don't bother.

Still baffles me that something so abnormal wouldn't make someone want to take a picture.

You could go back over all the threads that show no evidence of "chemtrails" existing, or are you just jumping in here?

Actually, don't bother.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings. I didn't realize how important it was for your team to win... Unlike you, if I had all the answers I wouldn't bother posting here anymore. But, it is very nice of you to inform and try to save us from our memories. Please don't respond, I'm done with you

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I know that suggested memories really are possible and frequent at that. I'm not trying to discredit that valid point. I do however, know without a shadow of a doubt that clear blue skies were frequent throughout my childhood. This is how:
I have always hated the sun. I dont like to be hot, sweaty, get burnt or get the headaches and watery eyes I always get when out in the sun for any amount of time. I've felt this same way my entire life. My sun worshiping Mom and Gma thought I was crazy early on. I lived out in the country and spent days on end laying out in the field with all the wildflowers and my cats just looking at the clouds. I remember hating the days that the sky was all clear because I knew I was going to feel sick after playing outside (which back in the day was just what you did no matter what) without the safety of my precious sun blocking clouds. Once I was even relieved to have swimmer's ear just so i didn't have to go to the pool on such a cloudless, bright day that it was. Even as a teenager I remember hating to drive in to town without the clouds covering the bright sun because it made my eyes water and burn. And yes I wore sunglasses. lol
Jumping forward to present time, I have noticed since moving from the midwest, to a tropical island, that there are NO CLOUDLESS DAYS EVER.
On one hand I have surely been grateful, but also have wondered why. I've chalked it up to the different climate and all but with all I've been hearing about chemtrails and all I'm really starting to wonder...
I will be spending an extended amount of time back in the midwest in June and I will be paying close attention to see if they still have those dreaded days or if it's just the difference in location.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

Thanks for that! What earth shattering evidence!

I even starred you for it

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Actually, don't bother.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings. I didn't realize how important it was for your team to win... Unlike you, if I had all the answers I wouldn't bother posting here anymore. But, it is very nice of you to inform and try to save us from our memories. Please don't respond, I'm done with you

You may be done, but you still have no evidence.

So your point = nothing.

And it is pretty ignorant to assume I have all the answers, but thanks

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I've seen real blue skies twice this year...the rest of the days it was a light blue color. The majority of the days it was completely overcast.
Do you ever look up? Have you ever looked up before? The sky is obviously different.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I've seen real blue skies twice this year...the rest of the days it was a light blue color. The majority of the days it was completely overcast.
Do you ever look up? Have you ever looked up before? The sky is obviously different.

Different as opposed to when? Why haven't we seen any statistical evidence of such a change, if things are in fact different?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Please don't respond to me. I told you I am done with you, you are excused. I reject your attempts at saving me just as I send the Jehovah's Witnesses on their merry way. But, always remember... GO TEAM GO!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Let's try this again...

Do you have any evidence besides your own claims?

If not, move on.

The burden pf proof lay with those claiming "chemtrails" exist.

If you have no evidence, all you have is what you believe to be true.

And sadly, this does not count.

"I've seen purple elephants flying around in the sky"
That is essentially the same argument, based on belief, misunderstanding, the claims of charlatans, and definitely not on any sort of evidence. These claims are nothing without evidence. It is not the responsibility of the person you tell these things, to provide evidence that backs up your claim.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Different as opposed to when? Why haven't we seen any statistical evidence of such a change, if things are in fact different?

You haven't seen any statistical evidence because you don't look up.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Seeing more contrails has absolutely nothing to do with "chemtrails", can you provide any tangible evidence on the occurrence of "chemtrails"? Any air samples?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Please don't respond to me. I told you I am done with you, you are excused. I reject your attempts at saving me just as I send the Jehovah's Witnesses on their merry way. But, always remember... GO TEAM GO!

Please provide evidence that what you believe is true.

And as for excusing, I think not.

I don't care whether you don't want me to respond, because you are only getting defensive when asked for evidence to support your claim.

So, again, where is the evidence?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You don't get "statistical evidence" by "looking up" - you get it by measuring things, by counting numbers somehow - such as the number of flights, or the amount of material in samples.

You then compare one set of numbers with another set - a standard or a known value or from a previous timeframe or whatever - to determine if there is a statistical difference.

Have you been obtaining such numbers that you can provide some statistical evidence of anything at all to do with "chemtrails"?

'cos if you ahve then I'd really love to see it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

reply to post by IncognitoGhostman

Do you have any evidence?

You make the claim, you show the proof.

Otherwise your supposition is worthless, and only based on belief. Not evidence.

I'm pleading at this point for any evidence that shows "chemtrails" are not contrails.

Where would any evidence be found to support this, that's the problem.
Do you think they would let any evidence for all to see be found.

Love shall set you free!!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Maybe if you got off your lazy #, and looked (And I mean really look at it, not a passing glance) at the sky everyday, you'd know something's going on. The sky is not normal right now. The evidence is outside in the real world. You know, that bright place?
I never once said chemtrails are causing it. don't put words in my mouth.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

And I take it you just don't have any evidence?

Pictures of "chemtrails"

Air samples?

Anything?

I'll wait, I'm patient

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Maybe if you got off your lazy #, and looked (And I mean really look at it, not a passing glance) at the sky everyday, you'd know something's going on. The sky is not normal right now. The evidence is outside in the real world. You know, that bright place?
I never once said chemtrails are causing it. don't put words in my mouth.

Don't make unsubstantiated claims without any evidence.

But nice try.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join