It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implanted memories of Blue Skies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Except that I have literally hundreds of outdoor photos from my childhood and none of them show chemtrails..and I grew up directly under the jet path of NAS Oceana.
We spent out entire childhoods outdoors and my mom took countless photos with the blue sky I remember clearly in the background. If there were clouds, it was the big fluffy cumulus clouds, not the spread out haze and lines.

I did not start seeing trails in photos until my daughter (now 16) was little. And even so, they were much fewer. Now, almost any given day that I use my camera there is a trail somewhere.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
Yes, I agree that the letters are the same colors, but the squares aren't. You said square A and B though, You didn't say "A and B are the same colors."

The squares ARE the same color. Did you try the paper&holes? Try printing it out, and cutting it up. You can't trust your eyes.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Yes, I agree that the letters are the same colors, but the squares aren't. You said square A and B though, You didn't say "A and B are the same colors."

The squares ARE the same color. Did you try the paper&holes? Try printing it out, and cutting it up. You can't trust your eyes.

Yes infact I did, and the squares were not the same color.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I never said there was some sort of "sci fi probe" thing going on...in fact my second question was

Were those memories simply implanted into them because they were told they were real?

I also wonder why some people remembered things about the false event, and others didn't? What's the difference between the "oysters" (lol nice comparison you used OP)

Sorry I just wanted to clear that up. I think we all "implant" things into peoples minds every day all the time in every circumstance. It's what makes up our entire collective conciousness IMO. Sorry if I derailed from the chemtrail topic...
Good thread OP

edit on 15-5-2011 by matrixportal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
Except that I have literally hundreds of outdoor photos from my childhood and none of them show chemtrails..and I grew up directly under the jet path of NAS Oceana.
We spent out entire childhoods outdoors and my mom took countless photos with the blue sky I remember clearly in the background. If there were clouds, it was the big fluffy cumulus clouds, not the spread out haze and lines.

I did not start seeing trails in photos until my daughter (now 16) was little. And even so, they were much fewer. Now, almost any given day that I use my camera there is a trail somewhere.

If you lived close to NAS Oceania, it would not mean you'd see contrails. Planes landing and taking off from nearby (50 miles+) airports, don't leave contrails.

Likely what you saw was an increase in overflying long distance commuter traffic.

What about the look of the sky though? Does it look as you remember it in the photos? Is it hazier now, in your opinion?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Really? Because they ARE the same color, so it's rather odd that you still perceive them as different.

Anyone else still think they are different colors? The squares, A and B (not just the letters, the squares the letters are on), in the image below:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7aa79e663d4d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by tom goose

....refuse to admit that operations are going on in our skies....

What "operations"??

What, 'evil' airline flying passengers and cargo around, in interstate and international commerce??

Guess you will have to convince people that air travel, and its convenience, is too high a "price" to pay for your distorted "memories" of the past??

I don't have to convince people.... YOU do. you are saying that commercial air traffic "naturally" (whatever that means) cover the skies with a haze just from the design of the engine. By your admission you are saying that airline passengers should know this because it is oh so common knowledge and yet they still fly!!

why would anybody fly if they knew it was an inevitable that it would mess up our skies??

Who says it is commercial airlines that are doing this anyway? Every western nation has a big enough defense budget right now thanks to the war on terror that book keepers wouldn't even bat an eye at the cost of a few hundred flights a day with a skeleton crew and some cheap aerosol.

Why would they be doing this??? Why wouldn't they?? We are overheating as a planet, if there was a way to deflect some of the heat causing radiation back up out of our lower atmosphere and nobody was going to do i would say we have a problem.

the cost of doing it does not outweigh the cost of not doing it. simple as that

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
so you say that false memory's can be implanted and i agree with you but i notice that you choose to ignore my post.
so again i put it to you that by the same premise in which you started this thread could it not also be possible that tv [the biggest brainwashing devise ever created]is now being used to implant false memory's that planes have always left trail's that stick around for hours in fact it should be noted that certain film's when remastered seam to include this CONtrail's when the original didn't have them.
what are your thought's on that

If it were true, it would be very easy to demonstrate. Just show a before and after of the film.

The fact that there are thousands of scientific papers, photos, news reports, etc, about persistent contrails back to the 1940s, and zero evidence of forgery, makes it seem pretty unlikely.

Does this one count ?

youtu.be...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrixportal
reply to post by Uncinus

I never said there was some sort of "sci fi probe" thing going on...in fact my second question was

Were those memories simply implanted into them because they were told they were real?

Yeah, sorry, I was more reinforcing what you said than querying it. It's is as simple as you suggest.

I also wonder why some people remembered things about the false event, and others didn't? What's the difference between the "oysters" (lol nice comparison you used OP)

I'd guess it has to do with what is in their mind to start off with, and how their mind is wired, and to an extent just the random way thoughts bounce around. I'm not sure if the analogy extends that far with oysters, but I'd imagine that some oysters will make pearls around the irritants, and some might not, depending on a variety of factors.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

Bull!!

....you are full of it weedwacker that is not normal trail's that last for hours are not normal ...

Do CLOUDS last for hours???? Do they, yes or no???

The nonsense and baloney of the "chemmies" is disturbing. Here, even on that ridiculous AJ show (this time, with Jason Bermas) they managed to let a rational, intelligent and knowledgeable caller in. No matter HOW HARD Jason tries to stick to the "chem"-trail BS, even with the claims of "barium" (what an ignorant fool, he seems to be...or, an Alex Jones shill, take your pick).

My only quibble with the caller, "Scott", is his time-line of the "mid 1990s" for the implementation of high-bypass jet engines. They were around long before that, as I've noted....but, what really happened was a big SURGE in increasing numbers of flights around the mid 1990s....I started flying big airliners in 1983...so, I know what the industry was like, and what was going on.within it, and I know the science, and the technology.

This "chem"-trail hoax, and myth, has NO EVIDENCE of any of the many, ridiculous claims made --- in fact, the many claims of people's "memories" belie the facts, as do the junk pseudoscience they spew.

Here, it is hard for rational people who know that AJ is full of it to stomach a clip from a show associated with him, but it is worth it, because the caller DOES know what he is talking about. It is also illustrative to see how Jason Bermas tries to *poison the well*, every time he opens his pie hole:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

don't cars cause pollution? or is that just a myth?
any idiot with half a brain can reason that planes cause pollution. if you could watch the exhaust come out of your car, it would look IDENTICAL to "chemtrails."

i used to say "hey, leave him alone." whenever i saw a chem-trailer getting picked on, but you're on your own now. I HATE the persistent contrails that litter and pollute my skies, but we're never going to have a serious debate about cutting or eliminating plane-exhaust if it's always the Shadow Cabal and the Annunaki performing secret military flights.

and yes, the burden of proof rests squarely on your shoulders. if you are claiming conspiracy, prove it. or right, you can't. all of the aerosol patents and scary things JD Rockefeller says prove nothing.

that being said, weedwhacker- you always sound like you support the appearance of persistent contrails. if it were up to you, would you make them go away overnight? or do you enjoy having nasty looking skies? is it worth it to you to have airline travel?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Does this one count ?
youtu.be...

No. It's not a remastered film. It's a bit of a film used in a modern ad. They cut out the figures in the original film, and pasted them over modern footage. Like here they are with a modern train. Clearly they are not trying to suggest that it's an original film. If anything they left the contrail in to show that the children were now in a modern setting.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a923edc6e42a.jpg[/atsimg]

People claim films have been remastered to add contrails, but don't actually show these remastered films.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SaberTruth

The False Memory Syndrome Foundation is a "great" source of info on this, especially the two members of the board of directors who stated to a Dutch pedo magazine that sex between adults and children is "God's love", and of course another board member, Dr. Michael Persinger, stated that false memories of abuse are more common in women (?!). Ack!
Then there are "educational" materials derived from the UN's Agenda 21 program, that state that reality is best defined by those the authorities characterize as "experts". If the authorities say 2 + 2 = 5, then it is, and if they say it's 6 five minutes later, then you'd better believe it.
Getting people to question their own perceptions (when they differ from what authorities want them to perceive) is great for a 1984-style dictatorship.
edit on 15-5-2011 by grizzle2 because: put quotation marks around educational

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I honestly can't believe anyone is arguing with this very very very very very well-known optical illusion. "No they're not the same color" hahaha really! That's like showing someone the illusion that can look like a vase or two faces and they insist it's impossible because they only see the vase.

I'm afraid your efforts are wasted, though. People who are deeply invested in believing that their eyes and memories are infallible will only become increasingly angry and resistant the more you try to explain the reality to them. Obviously, even these basic, simple facts known to anyone who has ever taken the time to read a book about memory are not taught to most people in school, so they are genuinely shocked and confused when confronted with the evidence. They don't know how to integrate the information, so they reject it, and if you pursue it they become increasingly hostile. They don't understand that this is stuff millions of other people have studied in great depth, and understand to be true in the same way we understand it to be true that if you drop a glass it won't fly toward the ceiling. You're talking to people who think they were born with all the tools they need to be empirical, and who think books have nothing important to teach them because the insides of their heads are already sufficiently full of wisdom.
edit on 15-5-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button likes my hair this way

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston

don't cars cause pollution? or is that just a myth?
any idiot with half a brain can reason that planes cause pollution. if you could watch the exhaust come out of your car, it would look IDENTICAL to "chemtrails."

i used to say "hey, leave him alone." whenever i saw a chem-trailer getting picked on, but you're on your own now. I HATE the persistent contrails that litter and pollute my skies, but we're never going to have a serious debate about cutting or eliminating plane-exhaust if it's always the Shadow Cabal and the Annunaki performing secret military flights.

and yes, the burden of proof rests squarely on your shoulders. if you are claiming conspiracy, prove it. or right, you can't. all of the aerosol patents and scary things JD Rockefeller says prove nothing.

that being said, weedwhacker- you always sound like you support the appearance of persistent contrails. if it were up to you, would you make them go away overnight? or do you enjoy having nasty looking skies? is it worth it to you to have airline travel?

No i don't see smoke trails coming out of tail pipes causing clouds

If you do i suggest laying off the '___'. And what will i ever do without the support of your hallucinations???

Who even said "shadow cabal" or "anninuckle doey" what ever you said??

Did you even mean to respond to my post??? you don't make any sense

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose

You would if it were cold enough.

contrailscience.com...

And BTW, just checking, you don't think that contrails are smoke do you? You know it's ice?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

i agree there are alot of papers on persistent contrail's, i have read many of them and i have found only one that talks about timespan of how long one would persist before it would become a cirrus cloud which was one hour so i would say 2 hour's at most which is double what the paper stated now i look up and see trail's that are thick and milky in colour that spread out and stay in a trail like shape for 8 hours is not normal.
also i would like to say which type of false memory is more likely to be implanted
1.that when we where young it was clear blue sky's.
2.that the sky has always be full of persistent contrail's
now wouldn't it be counter productive to implant option 1 when we now have persistent contrail's everyday after all wouldn't that just cause an outcry of bring back our blue sky's?
i would like to finish by saying that where i live last summer i would sunbath in the back garden for hours at a time looking up at the sky watching the planes go over and never once did i see a contrail last more than a few second's 10 min's at the most and this summer i look up and see the planes leaving trail's that last for 4 to 8 hour's so in effect i'm talking about a noticeable difference in a year timespan so your theory is flawed.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose

You would if it were cold enough.

contrailscience.com...

And BTW, just checking, you don't think that contrails are smoke do you? You know it's ice?

ya i know. and even when it is cold car exhaust dissipates. I grew up in Grand Prairie AB and it gets cold there, i remember the exhaust sometimes getting as high as like 20 ft (not that i actually measured) but it would always go away eventually.

I am not a meteorologist or a geo-engineer, but i do know that something has to be done to cool the planet and Cap and Trade is not going to cut it and im sure you agree. What are the options??

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
reply to post by weedwhacker

you are full of it weedwacker that is not normal trail's that last for hours are not normal you know it and i know it

Contrail cirrus initially form behind cruising aircraft as line-shaped contrails and transform into cirrus-like clouds or cloud clusters in favourable meteorological conditions, occasionally covering large horizontal areas. They have been tracked for up to 17 h in satellite observations6. They remain line-shaped, and therefore easily distinguishable from natural cirrus, for only a fraction of their lifetime.

www.nature.com...

the only difference between us is that when i look in a mirror i like what i see can you honestly say the same.

I know it's difficult when certain tenets of your faith are shown to be false, but why must "chemtrail" faithful always resort to personal attacks as their best defense?

jw
edit on 15-5-2011 by jdub297 because: sp

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You are doing a magnificent job verifying the OP's premise on flawed witness perception and confirmation bias.

The squares are identical in color.

All you have to do to see for yourself is open the image in an editing program like M.S. Paint or Photoshop and use the color picker tool.

Can you honestly continue your argument based on your memories of sky color in good faith after demonstrating the OP's point so conclusively?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join