It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings. I bear a important message for you all.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

You're straying from my point, significantly.

I'm not saying think like me, I'm saying think like yourself, and learn about who you are.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Thats my point exactly.If we as people are capable of this(key word being capable) don't you think we would without being told time and time again.

ya ,I know if I don't like it don't read it.The problem is these kinds of posts are always mixed with good infor and I fell the need to make comment when someone implies I am an empty lightbulb if I don't take your word or belief as gospel.Thanks for the reply.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

Have you ever met someone completely oblivious to anything outside of the basic concept of the way the world works? Work, sleep, eat, repeat?

Well, many people on this site are beyond that, and if any of them need a reminder, push in the right direction, etc. I'm happy to help them.

I would not be writing this right now if I hadn't traveled down the rabbit hole and had people assist me along the way, nope, I'd be a class A empty lightbulb.

(also I never said you we're an empty lightbulb.
)
edit on 16-5-2011 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crymouth
I must just say that I do not believe this can ever and should ever be achieved - why you might ask?
Well how boring this life would be though? How utterly dull and empty? Can you imagine how dreary life would be where you knew no pain? If there were no lessons to be learned? If there was no make up sex (so to speak)? We have heroes because we have villain's! Progress is made overcoming obstacles, remove these completely and progress ceases - evolution ends and everything we know grinds to a halt and is forgotten.

To me everything above is directly linked to workings of the ego. For something to be dull or empty, one must have a wish for something else and all that are constructs of the ego. The ego is an exciting tool for the mind to use to be able to experience certain things, much like how the tounge is an exciting tool for us to experience taste. But if we never felt taste, would we long for strawberry cake or miss it's taste?
When detached from the ego everything is perfect, being is the only thing there is, period :-) The idea of missing out is only applicable when the consciuossness is in a state where it disassociates itself from the whole.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by Gamma MO

That is exactly what I am referring to about intellectual snobbery.

The bright side is their intellectual snobbery ,and ego usually attract them to others of the same characteristics.

They can have all of the intellectualism they want, I'll stick with the heart of the message.

It's not "snobbery" to know how to spell words correctly, and to know which words mean what.

We get these "grand revelation" threads posted by noobies as regular as clockwork, yet why should I trust the intellectual abilities of someone to dig out and reveal some grand truth when they can't be bothered to run a spell check program or learn which word means what?

If you write like an idiot, only idiots will read it.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Lol.. this is what you've been saying the whole time!
I feel that subconsciously I expected to see a thread like this pop up sooner or later..
-

To those who do not understand this so called 'experience', let me remind you to deny ignorance

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I read that entire post as if Morpheus was saying it

But all joking aside, Good post. Thought provoking.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
***WARNING***
This thread may or may not induce intermitten feelings of déja vú, feelings of empathy and/or sympathy, irrevocable feelings of dread and/or repulsion, impressions that 'I can't place my finger on it' and/or 'There's something about this thread...' and/or the like.
If you have reached this message without feeling any of the preceeding or similiar, you may not be like the others.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
First off I know what the op is trying to say. And its wrong. We have no enemies beyond this world. We are all here by choice so stop spreading fear. I am one of the people who was sent here to remember our origins before we are incarnated here. We always have someone looking out for us. And everything, every deed is seen.

This is real, but outside of the "human" senses is an overlay of the another world that contains many many other beings and worlds. Where we know everything we need to know.

Ones like me are here because a call was made for a second coming. It's been going on, its from the inside.
We all play roles and we have life challenges because we forget who we are and through repetitive experience we learn how we will act in our incarnations and therefore be able to better plan how to express what we want to express in our lives.

There is no war with an unseen enemy. Look in the mirror for the one who stands in your way.

I am part of this world but not of it. I am here for the ones that are of it.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

If you write like an idiot, only idiots will read it.

I don't think I need to point out how significantly flawed your theory is, but I will.

Just because someone wrote the web browser, operating system and BIOS for your computer, just because someone designed the transistors in your CPU, motherboard and RAM, just because some people helped design the internet to relay this message to you, just because you don't understand how all of that works(though you may understand some), does not mean that you are incapable of delivering the objective now is it?

Point being, I understand the English language, and I understand how to use it.

reply to post by MoveThroughMetal

I explained very clearly what I was trying to convey, I was not trying to give someone a magical answer, I was giving them a new conspiracy, one that some haven't heard before, that there is a war on you for your mind and you need to understand that, and you need to deal with it however you can.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Good post!

I would like to ask your opinion on synchronicity and things that just simply can't be coincedence, like quite often it will happen to me or my girlfriend that we say something, and then like a few hours later it is on television, or talking about something that then appears whilst out and about, im not sure if you know what I mean but I just thought this thread would be the perfect place to ask. Are these like deja vu? A glitch? A code?

Thanks.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrCrindleton
Good post!

I would like to ask your opinion on synchronicity and things that just simply can't be coincedence, like quite often it will happen to me or my girlfriend that we say something, and then like a few hours later it is on television, or talking about something that then appears whilst out and about, im not sure if you know what I mean but I just thought this thread would be the perfect place to ask. Are these like deja vu? A glitch? A code?

Thanks.

That fact that we can even imagine, think about, discuss, and reach for these sort of metaphysical concepts means something for all of us!

That is what a thread like this is meant to point out to those who have lacked the 'experience'. Now I will call it an experience because the time of preaching and believing has come to an end, clearly.

The OP stated that he had read and researched much upon enlightenment (it made me glad to read this, because it means the individual has discovered the road to intelligent infinity)

Why would he do this? Well.. to really want to know about something, someone will usually research.. obviously right?
I challenge all those who do not understand this collective experience, to do some research on it, and once again.. think for yourselves

My recommended readings upon such studies:

books:
The Power of Now (already recommended in an earlier post)
A New Earth
Oahspe
Book of Enoch

websites:
Law of one

I also recommend Googling the sources of these books and readings as well (origin of the authors, those around them..etc.)

remember.. leave room for possibilities and deny ignorance.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I admire the strength it takes and what you have to go through just to get this message out...
"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make" - The End - Paul McCartney (the Beatles)

I would like to thank for taking the "time" to get this message across, for the small time it took you to write it has made it a timeless message

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

"reply to post by rwfresh

I may have the natural ability to lead, friend, but we all do. It's self-centered to believe that only I can wake other people up. Because once enough people are woken up, the others will just follow. Kind of how when I go into a grocery store, no one's there and 5 minutes later it's filled. Law of attraction, my friend. Plus it's lonely out there and I hate being the only one around who has a slight guess at what I'm doing.

I think you missed my point. You've had an epiphany. You and a million other people. Billions are turned off. Go ahead and inspire some people. They will wake up to roll that boulder up the hill with you. What is the benefit?
So long as time continues you will have the awakened and the "sheep". If you are not the one to end time then you are deluded, so enjoy the drama.

You will recognize victory when time no longer exists. Until then you are trapped deeper in delusion.. There are infinite levels of conscious awakening in non-Reality. Seeing deluded asleep people around you is a sure sign you are not awake in Reality.

When is the final matrix coming out? The one where neo wakes up in eternity, as eternity, as the ONE and ONLY. Where time, delusion, drama do no exist? That would be "boring" to us ego's down here fighting the good fight..

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Indeed - finally maybe people are about to wake up after all.
2nd line

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kurona

If I appear certain of the ideas that I am contributing it is because they come from actual expereinces. I am not coming from an angle of having read many books on the topics but rather from having been thrown into these world's of the paranormal from the time I was born. So if that comes across as arrogant than I apologize but we cannot all come from the same life experiences. There will always be people born with different dynamics that allow them to enter into other parts of reality.

So coming from this angle, even though there are certain things that have been made plain in understanding to me, I am still aware of the fact that we can exist in two places of knowing at once. That of knowing and not knowing when it comes to the universal picture. There are unequivocally things that you will know based on your experiences and what that has taught you, but how those parts fit into the universal puzzle is the unknown factor. Your coming at this from the place of your experiences and I am coming at it from the place of mine. Both are on opposite ends. Your frustrated because I am not elaborating.

When I choose to elaborate it will be because I am ready to. Like I said, if I were coming from a place where all my knowledge comes from books than it would be so easy to create that dialogue. This is a touchy subject because coming from the place I come from, most would find it too incredulous and hard to believe. I have lived in this world long enough to understand that and know the level of criticism would end up being nothing but a negative assault towards me, which is something that I am not interested in creating. There is no benefit in doing so.

That is why at this time I am not elaborating on a personal level but simply leaving the parts that I believe to be important, which is no different than what everyone does.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

I want to point out a video to you doesn't matter what the topic is, but listen to the scientist what he has to say it may link your theory?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

I understand you and your message but this is something that cannot be explained in words, neither written nor spoken. It can only be experienced by someone on a personal level and society is made in such a way that one has to detach themselves from the constructed "reality" in order to live it. It is the state of no state, the absolute freedom.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
the weapon is that they know that you fear. simply. the rest is interpretation of perception every individual destiny is secured. you cant wake them up there is no need to. they are made of god too. like everything around them there is no fear it all is "star stuff" vibration frequency language of god. the single and one song. god is love. light and love is expansion. darkness is the lie. pain is not pleasure. the system will kill every slave. well being and life is not in it. trading money for the sake of shuffling money its ridiculous. the world as they choose to occupy themselves. it was all of us the whole time. no worries. god is here and we are god all together so love, its an access thing all is shared with no exceptions.. one love.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I know exactly what you mean OP, our mind is capable of doing anything, not even the sky is the limit
, and there have been many people trying to prevent others on getting this message through.
You talk about how we perceive or sense things that happen around us and even how we feel what others feel; to me it makes perfect sense, all..is ONE, the universe , the people, the animals and plants, the inanimate objects, every being in the universe , we are all one, we are all interconnected.
And I don’t mean this in a sense of love for all, a peace and loving thing (but it’s perfectly ok if you do feel this way, it’s as great and good a thought as anything else) but it may/can be an implication of that inter-connectedness .

I find it hard OP to really think that like in the Matrix we are jacked in, but in some way you may be right (although more in the psychological way). On the surface I agree that a lot of meta-physical manifestations look like a glitch in the system, a bug if you will .
I have seen and experienced enough occurrences of synchronicity and other meta-physical things in my life to know that the world is not as what we are taught it to be.
Some scientists try to attribute some occurrences like synchronicity and déjà-vu to quantum-mechanics, entanglement more specific where they speculate on a non-locality connection between two objects/persons/pieces of matter that causes the occurrence of the synchronicity, I don’t buy it.

I ascribe to the idea of the Holographic Universe, a term coined by Pribram and Bohm and later used in a book by Michael Talbot.
To keep this short and simple ( I plan to write a piece on this at a later time but let’s stick to the thread of the OP at this time) , the holographic universe as described by Talbot is a universe created by US, everything in it is created by US.
If we perceive this as a fact (for arguments’ sake or because you feel the same way) this has a larger implication for us, the person, the female and the male; WHAT are we? If we created all of this, even our bodies (the way we look like and function, our mind), are we then something…separate?
In religion we find the same thing over and over again, there is a distinction between the physical body and mind, and what we call the soul, the immortal soul/being.
In this regard when the OP speaks of “there is a war on for your mind”, I would prefer to name it “the War for your soul”.
Now I use the term “soul” loosely here, to have a common reference for us to talk about, I am agnostic and in no way I want to identify the term “soul” with religion, it’s just a term for a … ermm … state of a being/person.

Back to the OP’s statement of the war and the conspiracy, been spoon-fed disinfo and having to go through time consuming material that has no real value, I agree it’s all too obvious if you ‘unplug’ mentally and look at the world as it is. At the same time I would encourage everyone to keep sifting through all available info to find the one thread/article/piece of info that HAS value to you because this is THEIR goal, trying to deny you what is really important by clouding the issue with irrelevant stuff.

What i pickup from this thread and others is that people are still searching for their place in the world and how to perceive that world, in this regard the OP offers no direct manual or info on how to achieve these new skills and i dont think he should, for now. I hope that in the years ahead, we may come here to define an answer or a for all accessible manner/way/method of achieving this new level of consciousness.

i enjoyed this thread OP, its thought provoking and it really is worth multiple threads because it touches on so many different topics. Well done ! (F)

Theguide.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join