It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings. I bear a important message for you all.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrCrindleton
I would like to ask your opinion on synchronicity and things that just simply can't be coincedence, like quite often it will happen to me or my girlfriend that we say something, and then like a few hours later it is on television, or talking about something that then appears whilst out and about, im not sure if you know what I mean but I just thought this thread would be the perfect place to ask. Are these like deja vu? A glitch? A code?

Sounds a bit more like the law of attraction to me. Deja vu is more like a glimpse into the future. I don't believe it's a code, it's just that you're manifesting your reality(which we all do). Start manifesting good things, see good things do good things be good things, and good things will happen. Imagine that! ^_^

Although, if you find yourself finishing sentences with your girlfriend, saying what the other person is thinking, and stuff of the likes, that means you're in a form of love with one another, and you have established a semi-telekentic connection between each other, although I'm sure you already knew that!

So no, I'd say that's just the law of attraction. I am under the assumption you are an independent thinker, you don't conform to realities standards, and you are a natural leader(as we all can be). Ever notice that you walk into a store, and then the store fills up moments later? Ever notice you park at a gas station, and moments later it fills up? That's synchronicity, that's the law of attraction. People are attracted to leaders.

As far as the news thing goes, you're just in a balance with whatever it is you perceive you're thinking about.

reply to post by Theguide

I was under the assumption that the holographic universe theory is the theory that we are existing inside another universe, and that our lives are just a reflection of another universe(mind blower.). I'm fairly certain that was the premiss of the original idea.

Also, as far as being jacked in goes, yes, the general consensus is jacked into the negative construct. Fear, hate, worry, sadness, there is a large portion of people still plugged in.

Just look at movies.

A movie isn't a movie without a plot, a plot that typically exists around a negative circumstance, and how the characters deal with that negative circumstance. Whether it be a comedy, a action film, a drama, etc.

Where's the film with nothing but good things happening? Doesn't exist because that's not what the majority wants, that's not what they've created.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

And Jesus never said to pray in group.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Noticed your post but have been too busy, then forgot. But this morning I remembered so....

Matthew 18:20
"For where there are two or three gathered together in my name; there I am in their midst"

This has been translated various ways but I took this from Richmond Lattimore's translation from Greek.

See ya.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

i believe that i know what you speak of good sir.
people need to wake up and realize that we only limit ourselves.
anything and everything you could ever think up is entirely possible.
i feel like the people that are stuck in this reality are the only thing holding a loot of open minded people, lik it overpowers personal reality because there is more than just one person believing in it and making it reality.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
You bare

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This is funny because I am the one.

I hate that movie but I have always known I'm the only one who really exists.

I have always known you all don't exist. I have always known who is the true one, the true GOD. And that is me.

Not for one second do I believe their are actually other people seriously reading this, I all I know is that you are parts of me, parts of my consciousness, just like when I sleep.

This is why I laugh when you die, because I know you are simply here to mess with my knowledge. Steer me off the wrong path. I am the only one that truly exists, I control the world, stay tuned, because this planet is going to go through a lot of lets say changes. I am the one in control of this, I am the one making sure "people" die.

You "feel" something weird going on? While damn #ing right you do. You don't exist, I do.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Ksorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I've run the mill of Alan Watts, Eckhart Tolle and lately I've been immersed in Terrence Mckenna. Wish i could get them all together for a chat

The whole enlightenment idea threw me. I was seeking it for a long time. Then I started thinking about whether it was something we were meant to pursue. I mean, we were put here to serve some purpose or some say, "to have fun". Either way, straying from that purpose is counter productive, no? Then, the next day I heard Alan Watts talking about this. In simplest form, he said that by pursuing it you miss the point. I get that but what a head turner. Still, I am drawn to explore my existence and the consicousness that pervades it. Thats where Terrence McKenna comes in. What a trip he is. While many of his ideas arent proven, I like the train of thought. And the shortcut to understanding via hallucinagenic substances is very interesting. After all, the medicine man or shaman have been doing it since the dawn of history. Pretty compelling stuff.

Anyway, I still wander through life trying to put it all together. the OP has a good point, but I think thats just the surface. I had a moment of "clarity" once where it was all so clear, then it disappeared. What a bummer that was. Still it resonated with the thought of stop searching, the answer isnt out there, its within you.

BTW, if anyones interested in Terrence McKenna, theres a boatload of audio recordings from various workshops he held on the psychedelic salon website.

peace
edit on 16-5-2011 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

I'll tell you things as I feel them

First I carefully followed all this discussion
and there is one thing I do not understand if you say we're
in the matrix, so why be afraid of the law?
if it is a creation why not defying it?
I had a head impacts a few days ago I did not fell nor had an accident but as a very strong blow on my skull
and since that day I have like nausea when I lay my eyes on this world and more than ever, I realize than I had no reason to help someone if that person does not want to be ... I had no right to judge anyone because this not my path.
a very strange example I used to be very much against RACISM and I told to myself, a person wants to be rasciste how it looks to me is not my problem, if someone wants to be manipulate by a shadow government that is not my problem,an alien invasion why not ? in fact all what is happening in this world does not concern me ... ATS is a mirror of the mirror, a society under a society with his code and his rules,What kind of ignorance are we supposed to fight?
the truth ... but what is the truth in final ? Truth is like shoes it does not fit to everyone and there is much truth that there are shoes.

so i'm here in the middel of all this... waiting
this world is total vacuum in perpertuel movement, it is only an experience and the one who think that he understand it has nothing understood,this the logic of life to make you turn around again and again but fortunately we are near to see for witch reason ... so I do not know, I don't understand nothing,and i'm not trying anymore, my truth ends where begins yours, even that conversation don't have a real logic maybe even your thinking at one point is reflected against his own reasoning as an echo ... until you open your eyes ... utopia is not believing in a better world, utopia is to believe that we can still live in this one.

life is a joke...and i laugh...

matrix is just a movie ?

we will find it in the other side.
edit on 16-5-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Sad that some feel the need to slam others. This is way off topic. Where are the mods?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hello all, This is my first post here. and I wrote something on my blog the other day that was right down these lines.

Reality is the state of things as they actually exist, rather than as they may appear or may be thought to be.

In other words, by default the word reality is confusing. Let’s look at that statement for a minute. By definition, what you call reality may not be reality. Or is it? If I read this correctly, then reality can be something very different than what you perceive. In the purest sense of the word, it means how things actually are at this moment, right now. But this in itself can be a fallacy. Do you remember a movie that came out a few years back called “The Truman Show”? The show of a person that was told, “This is your life”; but in reality it was a TV show. Imagine that all of your life, you thought that this was reality, how all things are and how its always been, only to find out it’s all a lie. Is that too far outside of the realm of possibilities?

Imagine for a moment, your home, in your living room, writing out the check for the bills you owe. Then someone tells you the money you’re paying is not real money. You’re living on Monopoly money. In other words, someone has told you that the money you work so hard for means nothing. Would that make you mad? Would you be disheartened to find out that the money you have means nothing?

If we take a deeper look at it, it’s similar to the story of “The Matrix”. This, of course referring to the story of Neo, trapped in an illusionary world that looks and feels real to all, but is in fact a computer program. Now I'm not saying that is true, but what I am saying is, look at the contrast between the two movies and yet they are the same. Someone is in control, and someone is being lied to.

Let me ask this, if you think your world is one way, and you see it this way, is this reality? Sure it is. It’s your reality. What I mean by that is, your mind has taken the information given and determined that this is the way it is even if it’s not true. Not true you say? Then how do we know what’s real and not real? This is the million dollar question.

Why is it that two people can see the same thing and yet be different when described by those two people? Is this a matter of perspective, or a matter of reality? Two people can be looking at the same cloud, yet one sees a bunny rabbit and the other sees a kid with a big nose and a blender. It’s the same cloud. I know this example is very elementary, but if we look at all of this in its easiest to understand forms. We can see just how one person’s reality is different from another based on perception.

I will leave you with this thought. If someone says that the world is flat, and another says its round, unless you actually know, then your reality is going to be based on what you understand or believe. So as you can see, how one person sees the world is uniquely different than how everyone else does. Oh there may be some similarities, but in the end, reality will most likely vary from person to person based on their experience and perception. This does not make them right or wrong, it makes them individuals. Yet, because we can all see something different while looking at the same thing, is it possible that with all of this Osama stuff going around, someone else has picked up on something that you don’t see? Have an open mind, forget what you think you know and listen with your ears. never take anyone's word as the way it is or should be. Remember you are an individual. and this is a wonderful thing.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Seems as though my work is done here for now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-5-2011 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tdponder

Well explained.

I'll give you, your first star.

In short, I would say, your reality is what you make of it.

Peace

edit on 16-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
So thats it?
you let them do the work not you.
so you are Not going to tell us how to do it...

Originally posted by b3l13v3
Seems as though my work is done here for now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-5-2011 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

I showed you the door, It's up to you to walk through it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
Mahatma Gandhi
That pretty much sums up everything I have learnt in life thus far. Except I am for the positive view of making myself be happy, joyful and quiescent in all moments that transpire in space and time, despite the fear, anger, hate and war that seemingly appears around me as I then transmute these energies I feel than back to one of love and compassion and appreciation again ;-)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

That's one of the greatest quotes of mankind.

It's actually on my facebook.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3

That's one of the greatest quotes of mankind.

It's actually on my facebook.

Tee hee great minds think a like yeah?
I have always found Gandhi to be one of my big inspiration's in my life, through his following of the way of Ahimsa.
edit on 17-5-2011 by Epsillion70 because: edit spelling

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

He was a great man, with greater ideas.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Thanks the message. Enjoyed reading your post.

edit on 17-5-2011 by eyespying because: Usual typos

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tdponder

Reality tunnel. We all have a different one. Robert Anton Wilson talks about this from a philosophical point of view. Chk it out if you haven't already....

Robert Anton Wilson on Reality

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

I watched the video, and I liked it

Thank you for sharing it with me

edit on 17-5-2011 by tdponder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join