It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings. I bear a important message for you all.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beginningoftheend
O.M.G. dude!!! You just blowed my mind!!! At this moment I can see the contrails of my mind blowing in the final constructs of my limp yet familiar confines of my reality. I hate it but I love it. Please do it again. Truth bespoken dude!!!! I knew that the matrix was more than just a movie. Faaaaaar ouuuuuut!!!!! Get real you f'n loser. If I wanted to talk to some crapped out stoner I'd knock on my neighbour's door.

...but instead you decided to go on line to abuse someone? Boy, that took some guts.

Dude, wake up. The answer is within you. You've been ignoring it since your parents taught you that you were a separate being. It's not their fault. They were corrupted by culture the same way we all were. The trick is to un-learn all the stuff you were taught and start to see things for what they really are. You may find that that crapped out stoner next door is on to something that you overlooked.

Peace.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Dude, wake up. The answer is within you. You've been ignoring it since your parents taught you that you were a separate being. It's not their fault. They were corrupted by culture the same way we all were. The trick is to un-learn all the stuff you were taught and start to see things for what they really are. You may find that that crapped out stoner next door is on to something that you overlooked.

Peace.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

I went to Canadian Music Week Toronto in March, and there was this organization there called Unlearn. Look them up on the net or Facebook. Guess what their message is?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
hello there,
there was something i red few hours before reading OP (both have i found to be very interesting).
being fan of law of one, few days ago i discovered, that L/L reasearch group which channeled law of one
continues with their work till present days, channeling various other beings. In present they work with "principle of Q`uo"
this session from february 26 2011 deals with 11:11, synchronicities, dejavus and its possible meaning for ones developement www.llresearch.org... (it agrees with general tone presented here)

and this covers the distance between you and the other world www.llresearch.org...
the actual barrier that makes it hard to see things as they actualy are. Instead we often see just our egos interpretation.. Krishnamurti offers great deal of read about it (i.e book called Flight of the eagle)

I personaly have often, problem to stay "awake" for longer periods of time becouse after few days i tend to return to old patterns. But Very helpful is not to make opinions in your mind and not to judge based on these, becouse then u make just your own interpretation rather than percieve what is..
most of the memmories ..imaginations tends to work like this.. actually against me, forming my behaviour..
edit on 18-5-2011 by ClevererRunbeening because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Aaaand another "prophety-recently-registered-babble-box" has entered the endles list of "I have a message" wacko's..

Snooooore

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

right on brother. i would say you took the words out of my mouth, but we are all connected and thus simply sharing the same thought. not different ones, the same one.

i believe wholeheartedly that there is no dumb person on this planet, we are all CAPABLE of things beyond your wildest dreams. but you have to go beyond believing and KNOW that its true. it just is.

wanna try? get a pen and notebook and put it next to your bed. now for the next week or so right before you fall asleep try and use that time to think about your days problems. your subconscious is a lot wiser than we give it credit for and this is the time you an access it. in between awake and asleep, its called the theta state.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by diakrite

and its exactly this, that prevents changes,
what u supose? that someone gives u recipe for ultimate mind changing cocktail made from marshmallows?

until u start to think about it, all will look like "prophety-recently-registered-babble-box", all have ability to penetrate the reality at any moment, just depends how is their mindset.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
And I have an important message for you - there is no such thing as "enlightenment", only differing degrees of understanding and perception.

You said:

This sense that we all share is the very element that is keeping the human race from technological, mechanical and mental enlightenment.

Technology is the problem, one that most refuse to even look at. We make the gross assumption that all technological advancements are good and therefore add to human progress. They don't. What they do is add one more level of control to those who already wield the power in this world. He who owns the machines decides who they shall benefit while the rest of us become further enslaved, one piece of technology at a time, becoming dependent upon it while it adds one more layer of pollution to the biosphere.

Computers and social media are replacing face to face interaction, telephone conversations and good old fashioned letter writing. We may have more information about each other but we have less real interaction, less face-to-face conversation and human touch. I do not consider that progress although the advertised perception is one of forward linear progression.
The typical upshot of any mass technology is that it actually works to further separate us from each other.
Ultimately, all these technologies are being integrated together to create a control grid that will become more and more impossible to live outside of. through regulation where every facet of our lives is being controlled through the very technology you think will free us.
We cannot invent our way out of our current dilemma. The only way out of this box canyon is to back trace our steps to arrive at levels of equitable and sustainable technology. Call it De-evolution if you will but we must return to the tried and true leaving nuclear power and biotechnology behind while striving to reduce population growth and consumption to levels of sustainability.

Too many sheep will graze a pasture barren and we are fast running out of pasture land and no invention will ever be a substitute for grass or proliferate growth without a hidden cost that will bite us in the arse eventually.

Bottom line is we're too clever a species for our own good and the good of the planet.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

very well said,
one can see here, what does is it mean to became part of the machine, which is a bit alarmig state of things, actually there is great story about it from... stupid me, cant remmeber. All the bitten aple people..
worst is that for many people in my suroundings, getting the machine in their life is the biggest meaning of the life,
edit on 18-5-2011 by ClevererRunbeening because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I cannot say I necessarily agree or disagree, however I can state how I feel about what you believe...

The negative entity isn't one of technology necessarily, it is one of emotion, the very negative emotion itself, which so many people are manifesting every day. Chain reaction, one person has a bad day the next person has a bad day, and so forth.

Technology, most definitely aides this spread of negativity, however - it'd be just as powerful of a tool to push forward positivity, just like all the enlightenment threads here on ATS do.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

S&F.

Two questions: Do you think that negative emotions are lower in vibration that positive ones?

And can you please precisely define what you mean by your version of "The Matrix".

Thank you,

Toni

edit on 18-5-2011 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Do you think that negative emotions are lower in vibration that positive ones?

I think that really is dependent on your definition of vibration, in mine, I believe that negative emotion is just as powerful as positive emotion - but they exist on a different side of the spectrum.

I think it is honestly up to the world to determine which side we want to take our spectrum to, and in all honesty - I'd say this world is on a neutral path as of now, which won't cut to the chase in case of some universal tribunal happening in our little world.

And can you please precisely define what you mean by your version of "The Matrix".

Well, in the Matrix you have a scenario where there's billions of humans plugged into a machine that harvest their bio-kinetic energy to power itself.

The same scenario exists here, in real life - there is a negative element that harvests the bio-kinetic energy of billions of people to help keep that negative element alive, however people don't realize that it's their choice to power that element, or, to power another element - one of positive energy.

All of those people plugged into the negative element don't actually know they're plugged in either, it's blatantly obvious by the many posts that have been shared here, and it's also obvious that many people are exactly in tune with some of the same exact thoughts I have had, I mean, LITERALLY the same exact thoughts.

Coincidence? I think not - A lot of the people I've talked with in my short time here have told me that their "path to enlightenment" so to speak is almost precisely on the same time line that mine has been, with almost the same exact events occurring to bring them to that path, and to acknowledge this synchronicity with people that have the same exact events occurring with in themselves, people I've never talked to, or do I personally know, tells me that something in the consciousness grid is happening - something that is trying to open the minds of many people lost in the matrix.

I may not have clarified that enough for you, but if you have any more detailed questions please feel free to ask.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well thought-out. I think you are on to something, otherwise there would be a lot of violence already by the outrage we're all feeling. I think we all might be here to build our numbers up and feel more secure in taking action en masse when the time comes. I know a lot of people, including myself, have stated that a violent escape from this enslavement is imminent, yet do not prefer that course of action. I would rather blind the slavemasters with the brilliance we are capable of, as you say.

Light em up!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I would rather blind the slavemasters with the brilliance we are capable of, as you say.

Bingo.

Especially when you realize the slave masters are not masters at all, they just made an idea, and idea that continues to persist.

If I had to guess how old that idea is, well, I'd have to say back to the earliest recordings of mankind - the Sumerians.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Do you think that negative emotions are lower in vibration that positive ones?

I think that really is dependent on your definition of vibration, in mine, I believe that negative emotion is just as powerful as positive emotion - but they exist on a different side of the spectrum.

I think it is honestly up to the world to determine which side we want to take our spectrum to, and in all honesty - I'd say this world is on a neutral path as of now, which won't cut to the chase in case of some universal tribunal happening in our little world.

Well, in the Matrix you have a scenario where there's billions of humans plugged into a machine that harvest their bio-kinetic energy to power itself.

The same scenario exists here, in real life - there is a negative element that harvests the bio-kinetic energy of billions of people to help keep that negative element alive, however people don't realize that it's their choice to power that element, or, to power another element - one of positive energy.

All of those people plugged into the negative element don't actually know they're plugged in either, it's blatantly obvious by the many posts that have been shared here, and it's also obvious that many people are exactly in tune with some of the same exact thoughts I have had, I mean, LITERALLY the same exact thoughts.

Coincidence? I think not - A lot of the people I've talked with in my short time here have told me that their "path to enlightenment" so to speak is almost precisely on the same time line that mine has been, with almost the same exact events occurring to bring them to that path, and to acknowledge this synchronicity with people that have the same exact events occurring with in themselves, people I've never talked to, or do I personally know, tells me that something in the consciousness grid is happening - something that is trying to open the minds of many people lost in the matrix.

I may not have clarified that enough for you, but if you have any more detailed questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you for your reply.

Your answers are more than I had expected. I greatly enjoy reading anything you write. I always feel enlightened as a direct result. Negative and positive emotions are both powerful on opposite sides of the same spectrum. I like that! Nice.
And I wholeheartedly agree.

Emotions have unique vibrations just like colors and physical objects do. These emotional vibrations also go from higher/faster to lower/slower. When you are laughing and having fun, your body’s vibrations are lighter (higher and faster). When you are tired and sick your vibrations are heavier (slower and lower). You know how when you are in love, you feel “energized”, “high”, like you’re “walking on a cloud?”

That’s because your emotions are literally adding voltage and power, lightening your body. And when you’re negative and depressed, you feel sluggish, “feeling low,” “heavy”. “I’m down today.” Your emotional vibrations are giving your body a slower, lower vibration. This is not speaking metaphorically. This is scientifically measurable. (Molecules of Emotion by Dr. Candace Pert and HMI www.heartmath.org )
www.themagicofquantum.com...

So yeah, turning energy into power is key to a better me.

That nasty Matrix! Sucking energy out of people. That's not nice.

Harvesting energy from billions of people? Wow. Okay now that needs to stop. Really. I'm ready, I'm plugged in. I'll give 'em some positive emotion. They do harvest that too right or does the main frame just do negative? If it's alive, which it is, then it can die. Correct?

That's very interesting about having the same exact thoughts of others in the Matrix. Hmmmm. I think someone hacked into my brain and I like it. lol Yep, I agree, there's something or someone in the consciousness grid trying to open people's minds...cuz they're locked.

Did you read my mind cuz a couple of nights ago I had a dream that I was at a gym or something and for some reason I couldn't get my the lock on my locker open. So I asked this man sitting behind a desk if he could unlock my locker and he smiled, walked around the desk and walked over to the row of grey lockers and got out his master key and unlocked the lock on my locker.

So, after waking, I thought, "Okay what was that all about?"

Okay, I'll think of more questions to ask you. But my time online is limited so I have to go for tonight.

Shine our lights! Hell yeah.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Your screen name, mblahnikluver, is it meant to be taken literally?

Are you a Manolo Blahnik lover?

Do you pray to the Shoe God?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

reply to post by notonsamepage

...Enlightenment is subjective, not objective and it is waiting to be ignited within you.

There is no method to finding it, there is no instruction manual and there is no one who can tell you how to do it.

However, I if anyone can confidently tell you right now that you can do it.

I have to disagree with you. There ARE methods for finding spiritual enlightenment. There are instruction manuals and there are people who can tell you how to do it.

They're called Spiritual Masters.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

reply to post by awareness10

...I'll have to go ahead and state that while I do believe their is a supreme level of illusion, the world itself and individuality itself is not an illusion, the illusion is the fact that you're powerless, when in fact we are all significantly powerful in ways we've yet to imagine.

The world itself and individuality itself ARE illusions.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

reply to post by mblahnikluver

Try and keep an eye out for deja vu, and things that make the deja vu happen. Deja vu is a large key in unlocking the path.

I can't tell you the amount of insane deja vu I have! I have had it last for at least 20mins before and it totally freaked my friend out on the phone. I have it almost everyday at some point.

What do you consider deja vu to be? I'm curious...Also what are your view on the whole 11 thing because it is always screaming in my face in one way or another and its not just the time either.

How about this: deja vu is evidence of predetermination. Not a popular idea in the West.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

I agree with everything you've just posted, and have recently discovered more information that has led me to understand that duality is the "problem", or choice, which some of us wish to change.

You may have a fun look at my Deja Vu thread, though

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Henduluin

The human ego is the enemy,

I must respectfully disagree with this statement.
The human ego, like everything else, is merely a tool. It is only when you let this tool dictate your life that it becomes a negative construct, but used well it can also enrich our experience here. After all, there would be very little point to this physical existence if nobody was allowed to (or could) differentiate themselves from others.
It is my humble opinion/experience that we are here so the Source can experience him/her/itself in every manner possible. But he/she/it cannot do that if all his/her/its individualized parts choose to let go of exactly that part that makes them unique individuals.
It is exactly because we all have our own unique viewpoint (ego) that life is so interesting. But again, we should not let it rule us. Much like we do not let our cars decide where we go, we should not let our ego dictate what we are to experience here on this planet.

I mean, think about it. If none of us had an ego, this thread (or even this forum) would not exist, because we would all simply agree that "this is so". It would make for a very boring life, would it not?

Pretty much agree, Henduluin Without an ego we would not be able to maintain a physical body. The paradox is that the ego is also the Great Enemy, which causes so much suffering.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join