It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings. I bear a important message for you all.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+110 more 
posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Conspiracy theorists, alternative thinkers and blind believers alike, please take the time to read through what I have to say here today.

I plan to unveil the largest conspiracy of all man kind, and no big brother, no parliament, no king and no president - no man in black is the culprit.

Not at all, my friends.

You see, this reality we all live in is not very different at all from some of our favorite cult classic, "The Matrix", and if I'm not the millionth person to say that, I'd be surprised, but unfortunately that alone is not enough to entice you, and keep you reading - so I'll add a nice glaze of ingenuity to it for you.

There is a war on you for your mind, right now this very second, and unfortunately you're never, ever going to figure out why, who or what the enemy is, I don't care if you've read every conspiracy theory that exists and you have full unrestricted access to the worlds most top secret files. That's not going to stop the "men in black", the inside jobs or the tyranny across the planet.

No sir.

You see, the largest conspiracy of mankind is the very illusion of conspiracy. Sometimes, don't you wish you took "the blue pill", and wish you could go back to living in the box? Be plugged back into the matrix? Forget about it all, be happy just knowing you're doing what you're doing and the world works exactly the way it's portrayed.

The striking fact is that these people still plugged in, still believing every word spouted out on the mainstream media, they're more capable of breaking down the construct than most of you are.

Why would I make such an assumption?

Well... take a look for yourself.

i55.tinypic.com...

The bulk of you spend your time here trying to figure something out, trying to learn something - the way you think and believe things work, could work, or are going to work. You may use this site as a pass time, find interesting information and keep it around in you brain for later use, however I know some of you like myself, have spent years on end trying to figure out what it all means and how to fix it. It doesn't exist, it doesn't exist in this website, in any website, in any book or religious doctrine, it doesn't exist on another planet and it doesn't exist in someone else. The answer and the key is so far away yet so close that it will make you cringe knowing it was where it was all along.

More or less, I'm going to blow the *explicitandcensored* lid off this neatly kept container if it's the last thing I do on this planet.

But first, I'm going to need to ask you for a very large favor, in fact, one that I'm quite sure most of you will not be able to follow through with. (not to sound like a vulgar word of phallic nature)

You all must start believing - in yourselves

When I started, I quickly grew to put the pieces of this puzzle together at a exponentially faster rate than I ever had before, I started seeing the world in a way far beyond the way many of you see, I didn't see "sheep", I saw a bunch of empty light bulbs, I saw a bunch of people capable of such greater potential than they could possibly imagine, not necessarily in a intellectual sense, but in a sense of their ability to light this planet on fire with the power of their minds, and spark a revolution that would dwarf any physical war in matter of minutes - if all those light bulbs had light in them.

You see, the nature of this element that exists is not one of people in power, it is not one of military, wealth, corporation or banks - it is an element that exists on a mental level, a telekinetic level, of which we are all connected.

You know animals act weird when a earthquake happens, they sense it? It's like that.

Except, we're the animals, and we sense something else. We sense the pain, negativity and suffering of everyone else, and we let it get to us, dig itself into, drill itself into the very core of our individuality, we're so traumatized by the fabric of this reality that we forget the other reality, our own.

This sense that we all share is the very element that is keeping the human race from technological, mechanical and mental enlightenment, it is the driving force of which we are all entrapped in by choice.

There literally is no limit to what your mind is capable of. You can bend the rules of reality.

As you begin to understand this, and you all can understand it in your own way, you will slowly see the blindfold part from your eyes... then light shines in. Once you see the light, then you wake up to what brought me to posting this today.

There is a war on you for your mind.

The conspiracy theories you seek to get to the bottom to, are just a playing card of the element of which is destroying us.

That element is the real conspiracy, and I firmly believe it is the very last layer of encryption the "elite" have against us.

You are Neo, you are the one, and only you can change this planet - hopefully with the help of others who join in.

We decide where the road ends, no one else.

Wake up.

edit on 15-5-2011 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun May 15 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling in title

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Well I am not into the whole Matrix movies but I do see what you are saying and I actually agree.

I had to tell myself awhile ago to start believing in myself and well it does work. I am much happier, before I was so depressed and down and didn't think I could do anything but you REALLY CAN do anything you put your heart and mind to.

Welcome to ATS btw

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

b3l13v3

What do you exactly mean by saying 'believe in yourself'?

What happened to you or what did you experience or recognise to reveal the light as you put it ?

Curious

PDUK

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Thanks for the welcome although I can't say I haven't read many threads here before.

If you look hard enough, friend, you will see things that you haven't before, paths, ideas, inspirations and much more.

But the main goal is you must activate your mind. You must make your reality, and if you're doing that I'm glad. I can't explain yet what I'm really trying to convey by "making your reality" because I don't know how to, I just know it can be done and I've done it before.

The largest conspiracy ever my friend, the king koopa, is against everyone of us on a individual level.

Try and keep an eye out for deja vu, and things that make the deja vu happen. Deja vu is a large key in unlocking the path.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
those words you just gave us to read have been used many times, bah Im not saying I dont agree with you this world is messed up and the majority tend to hide instead of waking up.

the majority know something isnt right deep innside of them but they dont care, they care about their ego and how to survive a day more to get to the top whatever cost.

we are doomed NO we are snip words are nothing now period! only people in power are in control, the majority is a stupid and a danger for them self and they dont even know it..

[Mod Edit - snipped profanity]
edit on 15/5/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
reply to post by b3l13v3

What do you exactly mean by saying 'believe in yourself'?

It's sort of like an awakening, a self of entitlement, a feeling you cannot fake and something that sparks a level power within you may have known existed, but you didn't know it's real capability... I'm a firm believer in it is different for everyone else, as we are all our own. Just know it, don't think it...

What happened to you or what did you experience or recognise to reveal the light as you put it ?

Fortunately or unfortunately I've had a rather irregular set of circumstances throughout life that have sparked a many interesting journeys in my life, of which I have learned much from other people and within myself.

I cannot emphasize enough how important it is that we all understand how conspiracy theories are a massive brick wall between ourselves and finding out the real conspiracy theory, because there is only one that really matters, the war on your mind - and it exists on a much more implicit level than searching elsewhere for information.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I have first hand experience that tells me that deja-vu is more than just your mind playing tricks on you. Not that anyone would believe me if I told them what happened, or they'd try to explain it away somehow, but deja-vu is some crazy shot.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by notonsamepage

While I respect your opinion, and while I believe we all once or twice have shouted at the sky, and begged for help, trembled and wept - the part of my introduction that no one else will present to you is the truth it has.

While I am not a tree hugging hippy who meditates everyday and finds immediate enlightenment in running naked through the wilderness and smelling the flowers, I will tell you this much...

Enlightenment is subjective, not objective and it is waiting to be ignited within you.

There is no method to finding it, there is no instruction manual and there is no one who can tell you how to do it.

However, I if anyone can confidently tell you right now that you can do it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by graphuto

Deja vu is exactly as it is in The Matrix, it's a glitch in The Matrix.

You are connecting to path of which you have perceived subconsciously at a prior state in life. Quantum entanglement, something like that.

However it is a invaluable tool in unlocking your purpose. It holds codes, and those codes are the key to creating your own reality.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

sure, but can the majority do it? no i don't think so, if we could put percents in this we have like 3% of the entire world thinking for them self, rest are being raised by the telly tube.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by notonsamepage

The majority won't need to once enough lights spark, my friend.

I am under the impression that we are nearing a tribunal of our direction, exceedingly quickly and we have little time to dictate what happens for our future as a whole.

The war is nearing the end, and the we need to make decisions to be independent from the construct of our perceived reality quickly.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Why thank you for posting this reminder. I'll copy it and read it each time I feel down.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

lets just wait and see as we have for so many years, thanks for the reply.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by doomy

My friend, the mission I have is not to provide you with a supplementary feel-good info packet. Sorry, but that isn't going to do a damn thing for this planet and you friend, will unfortunately have to deal with your negative circumstance within yourself, and you will have to accept them and remedy them within yourself.

You know what made me believe?

One day it was like I almost knew, I almost knew that this entire facade of reality is just a gigantic play. Big surprise, eh?

Well, I took that and I said No.

I experienced things I cannot really describe once I began my journey into activating. And you must find out how to activate, how to wake up, say I'm me god damnit, and I'm not going to accept anything anyone else has to say if I don't want to(please don't get in trouble with the law, though).

Wake up.

The keys to your world are right in front of you, you just have to see them.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Nice Post! I think you would most definately enjoy reading through
Bryan Kemila's website illuminatimatrix. Again i have to say
its sums reality neatly up as nothing more than illusion.

anyway, i'll be watching this thread .

[Mod edit to remove quote of opening post in entirety]
edit on 5/15/2011 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

I will take a gander in that general direction.

I'll have to go ahead and state that while I do believe their is a supreme level of illusion, the world itself and individuality itself is not an illusion, the illusion is the fact that you're powerless, when in fact we are all significantly powerful in ways we've yet to imagine.

Also, in regards to the moderator/s who moved this thread my apologies. I will get on writing a formal introduction as soon as possible.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

The sense of self we have is an illusion, why should one belief in that..

k

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
So glad you are here.

Good thing this got moved, that would be a pretty conceited introduction.

But think you for informing me on how wrong everyone is wrong but you and, I imagine, people who think like you do.

I'll be glad to file that under "things i really care about"

All hail Neo

edit on 15-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Please, indulge.

I'm not following.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join