It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Serving Two Tours in Iraq, Ex Marine is Killed in Own Home by SWAT Team

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by agentblue
reply to post by Caji316

This same story happened to my family in Fredericktown, Missouri back in 1993 by the Madison Co police dept. I was a 6th grader and they did the same thing to my stepdad and shot him sleeping in bed and he was unarmed. Ballistics evidence even shows that he was laying down when they shot him because the bullet went through the mattress and through the floor and missed me in bed directly under his in the basement! My stepdad ended up living but the cops never found a stich of drugs that they were looking for. This sh1t needs to stop! I got the crap beat out of me by a cop with a maglight flashlight( I am deaf and never heard the gunshot). They even had a person from social services there and he turned his head to the fact that they was they were hitting me before they even tried to wake me up!
I was taken back to the police dept and was never afforded the right to put on clothes and sat in the lobby in my underware for 4hrs before my uncle made it to pick me up. I didn't even have my hearing aids so i could make sense of what happened.

What a truly sad story..it breaks my heart you had to go through this. For what ?? drugs???? They never go after the pharmaceutical companies for the damage they do, and I wonder how many presidents ,judges, and doctors get away with drug use that the public never knows about? Wow...I just can't believe the brutality ,and callousness of these humans. I can only hope they have to endure the same treatment someday, so they can understand fully . I'm sure lots of these so called protecters of society love playing the heavy, and thats sad. I must say the majority our police force is good here, from what I've heard and witnessed. (but then again I haven't witnessed them doing a drug raid)

As far as the military goes, the story doesn't surprise me..these men are programmed to think they are allowed to kill anyone with force under command, and they are programmed not to question commands, just follow them with the will to do the best job they can. Its more about the ego of their mission being accomplished, than a motive of doing something for the higher good.

Once again , my heart goes out to you agentblue, that must have been scary, and humiliating, not even letting you put pants on. Like I said, may their karma come back to them.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Why was his house invaded again? It seems like it was raided for absolutely no reason to me.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Greensquad414 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well, what choices have we got? I see only 4:

1. Acceptence. Accept it as part of the price of law enforcement, accept it like a 'true patriot' cause that's what patriots do, accept it because there's nothing you can do about it without dedication, commitment, and sacrifice.

2. Activism. Fight for change by becoming politically active, try to change the system from within. For most of us, there isn't enough faith left in the system for this to be a viable option.

3. Revolution. Fight the system itself. I'm not suggesting armed revolution. I'm talking passive resistance. We have the power, we finance them, we cooperate with them to give them the power. Mahatma Ghandi showed his people this, and they took back their nation. The American people have this same power.

4. Emmigration. The option I would personally reccomend as an expat with 25 of my 50 years spent residing in Europe. Anyone with an average intelligence, people skills and a few thousand dollars can travel to a foreign nation and teach english to get established. Spain's nice, I'm at home here, and am in the process of getting my spanish passport.

Thing's are getting ugly and they're going to get worse. I have little confidence in a peaceful soulution to the US's current decline. The corporate oligarchy will continue to run this country down until it owns it. It's already happening in Detroit, just like Robocop! If you love the USA, it's put up or shut up time.

Personally, I can no longer accept the responsibility for the things that are being done in my name as a US citizen. I will never again fight for a nation that doesn't represent the same values I do.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensquad414
reply to post by Caji316

Why was his house invaded again? It seems like it was raided for absolutely no reason to me.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Greensquad414 because: (no reason given)

"Policy." It's all the reason they need.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
War has been declared on the citizens.

Will the citizens fight back?

The Reckoning Day is coming?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Interesting story, and totally messed up if in fact it is all true!

This is simply a blog however. How credible is the author?

Marine or not... if a raid is orchestrated, and upon conducting the raid the perp has a weapon... it's a free for all.

Very biased story if you ask me... still messed up though.

link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

"Policy." It's all the reason they need.

"Their actions". It's all the reason the citizens need.

link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I'm pretty sure Koresh said something like that just before the ATF proved him right.

link   
reply to post by Caji316

This has to stop. Everything has to stop. The wars, the greed, the way we treat each other, it just has to cease existence. I know it won't, but I just had to say that.

Bottom line for me is, WE give the police in this country too much power. I don't see whats good it's doing, they will say, '' Oh it's dangerous, we have to be prepared for anything, '' no, the citizens are the ones that need to be prepared for the police.

And they have all this power for what? War on drugs? Killings? Rape? That # still happens and it is rising, all the power they have has done nothing to improve life, all it has done is make citizens think the cops are no more than a legal funded militia.

It's too easy to become a cop, and I believe the way they train them are stupid. Don't say I don't know what im talking about I got 3 friends that are cops, and I tell them to their faces how it is, and you know what they are the ones that tells me most cops are screwed up.

We only need cops to do a job that requires them to help in a dire situation, not create more tension and be rude to everyone around them that tries to talk, it's like you are guilty from go in any situation.

Yeah the '' not all cops are bad '' thing is used alot, but more are bad than good so 10 bad apples does spoil 3, cause thats the ratio.

I don't even know what else to say, It's just a big freaking joke. They didn't even indentify themselves, like always, they come in guns blazing probably LOOKING to kill. Just BS.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by forall2see

Just follow the links in the blog to the news reports: azstarnet.com...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Not sure if this has already been linked or not, but here is the report from ABC out of Tucson: www.kgun9.com...

The medical team waited 1 hour and 14 minutes before they were told to go home - Jose Guereña was dead.

This story would have the founding fathers rolling over in their graves.

Unacceptable, USA. Unacceptable.

Cheers,
Cody
edit on 13-5-2011 by DarkATi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
i wouldent doubt there is a real reason as to why what happened happened,

you just dont raid homes on a mear legal technicality that allowes you to do so,

it becomes a double standard and thus hyporittical and dare i say that it even becomes a self refuting idea or consetpt

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
S.W.A.T

=

State Warranted Armed Terrorists

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sjewell57

I do agree that children should not have to live in an envirement with meth labs,and such, but there are many kinds of drugs which supposedly can help people. What about the children growing up in families with the adults taking too many painkillers, antiidepressants , and other legal drugs? I realize that they are not the same, but children are subject to many kinds of drug scenerios in there homes that may ultimately be unhealthy. Its all a big mess,and it is very sad, because once again its the innocent children caught in a world they didn't choose , and becoming conditioned by it.
I also agree that many people need to be stopped from producing and selling CRAP to others, but I don't think its right to be brutal in the process.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

so does it not say somewhere the land of the free !!i think we all have to take a step back from the brink

link   
Only 2 facts need to stand out in this case.

1. They fired 71 shots, but only one of them hit Jose Guerena. The wife and child were hiding during the assault.

2. They denied medical attention, and forcefully denied access to the medical team on site. He bled out, shot in the stomach (which is the absolute most painful place to be shot; and it was probably a jacketed hollow-point round) and proceeded to die for over an hour. While the wife watched. No, excuse me.. she watched him gasping for air, as she put it, while she was dragged out through the kitchen. The child later walked out of the closet on it's own.

The level of criminal excessive-force is beyond imagining, in my opinion.
edit on 13-5-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Actually the things you can buy legal are indeed worse than the illegal ones.

There is no war on drugs, its a war to control us and the best way to blind you is to use your kids as catalyst.
There only purpose is suppose to be serve and protect, not kill and oppress.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well, it's messed up for sure. It would be nice to know the real reason behind all of this.

They may have well just gave him a proper and respective burial by dropping him into a lake.

The fact that he had a weapon trained on the team when they entered the residence is a crucial point that they will use in their defense.

Who knows.... maybe he knew some things that TPTB did not want leaked??

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

The fact is, when the police come to arrest you, dont ever pick up a gun. This is his fault. Not the police!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join