It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever had miraculous escape or experienced a timeslip ?.... There could be a link , but I need your h

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Everybody talking about time being weird I get that too for the most part stuff is very slow but I have my moments when its unbelievably fast. It may just be a different kind of perception that our mind creates but sometimes at night when no one is awake I just feel lost in how slow everything is. I'm starting to feel like actions really change the atmosphere or at least the perception it's not easy to explain.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hey OP great theory!! Heres a thread I started awhile back that nobody paid any mind to. You might find something in the story as interesting as I, I think. give it a look see
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
S & F

This inspired me to start my thread Dreams are travel to paralle universes

You are making so much sense and this made me more convinced that the universe that we are currently 'experiencing' isn't all there is, time travel is very possible, and that things seem 'crazy' in dreams only because of the many different laws of physics in alternate universes....

This adds up with time 'slips'...

I think that when that happens, we have allowed our minds to do as we do in dreams, which is allow it act as a wormhole....

in that other universe, you didn't die, and for a brief moment, there was a merger between the two realities

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You are right, everything is one in the universe and with God, If you guys get a chance read the book by Lynne McTaggart " The Field" It will explain a lot of this phenomena and more. Blew me away!

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1305255873&sr=8-1

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

Not to ruin anyones parade, there have been times were I royally confused facts(when I was 4-5 I thought "the north"= North America, and "the south"= South America..lol), there have been times when I perceived time to move in a really weird fashion. But I have never known time to change from my own recollection.

I guess from my own perspective I find segments of this "phenomenon" to seem incredulous and the only way I could rationally accept it is if space-time was coming to an end. Heck it could of already ended and this "phenomenon" is nothing more then a temporal shock-wave of some sort, right before everything tears apart(?).

Then there is the electromagnetic side of things, do you people who experienced this live near large sources of electromagnetic waves? Do you use cell phones frequently(more than 4 times daily)?

There are so many rational causes that to not rule them out, or seek to rule them out first and foremost only invites disbelief.

For example: The guy who remembered fishing off of his back porch. He could of moved or maybe there was some kind of small shallow pond, even a seasonal pond in his backyard. Add in landscaping and it could disappear(remember a 3inch deep puddle would seem bigger to a 4-5 year old).

Then there is the landmasses moving. Honestly, when it comes to geography most people don't know much. Imagine if a landmass did move during an Earthquake or a Tsunami. Heck imagine such events cause a minor amount of moving in islands or continents if they are severe enough. This is a fact we would only find out recently. Meaning older maps compared to newer GPS/satellite maps would seem slightly inaccurate.

Now add in the government neo-feudalism aspect(where politicians and bureaucrats view themselves as "superior") where they lie to people in order to keep everyone in their "world is alright" bubble wrap....

But this is interesting though.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niphredil
This thread is blowing my mind, I believe all of this can be possible because I believe in muti-universes and such. But one thing I really have trouble wrapping my mind around is and I hate to bring this up but... I am a Christin and I can not see how God or heaven and hell fits into all of this? Anyone have any ideas how this can ALL tie together in a nice neat package since they are so far extreme ends from each other? But I really do think they can just hurts the brain to figure out haha, need some in put here please.

I am not religous but I starred this post because it as at least allowing you to peek outside the box......

You are correct.....'Where would a god fit in all of this?'

Very beautiful question......

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I have never told anyone the following story.

When I was about 8 or so, I was swimming in my friends pool, while he and his mom (horrible lady looking back on it) sat to the side. I dove in, and glided right down to the bottom where I smashed my face on the pool floor. The next thing I remember is two arms lifting me up to the top of the water. It seemed like an instant later, but my friend and his mom said I had been under for a long time. I was surprised to see them in their same locations, and I realized that it was not one of them who had saved me. My face was scraped and bruised the color of chocolate for a week. I thought it was angels (if not for this experience I would surely be an atheist) or aliens, but maybe it could have been a timeslip. In any case, I have always wondered what really happened that day.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Another weird thing that happened to me, thanks to the poster above bringing up maps, I was staring at this map of North America and all of a sudden, I look at Canada and saw Hudson Bay. I never... NEVER realized how big it was or that it was actually there, consuming a lot of land in Canada (I know, it seems silly. I'm not a big Geography person but it was still weird). It reminds me of a time in my old house when I looked up and noticed there was a light in a spot where I never had seen before and I lived in that house for TWO years. I'm DEFINITELY going to be more observant of everything now thanks to this thread.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
As I have posted in other threads like this, this theory does not account for the presence and reality of Ghosts. And as a medium who see's and communicates with Ghost's- surviving a time slip *of which Ive had several* is not a blip in your life/death sequence. You are born- you die- all in one singular dimension- realm. What changes- and this is important- is the time- reality- and spacial physical appearance around us. We do not jump dimensions when we experience a miraculous event. Otherwise the ghosts that come to me after serious car accidents, would be happy driving down an interstate in universe/dimension #B

maybe they take detours. Or maybe you're not talking to ghosts.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Great post OP. Simply put (exceedingly simply put) we live in this dimension that is bound together by time. Time, itself, is an illusion, a creation we use to keep track of every single thing in our lives. Every single thought you can think is some how related to time in one way or another. Once you are able to release yourself from this reality and lift the veils and become an observer life becomes clear, as do phenomena such as this. The quantum suicide theory relates to this subject with the idea that to every chance in life there are multiple possible outcomes, thusly, branching into mulitple realities. Its an interesting thought, i could ramble all day about any of the above said, if interested, let me know.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

Wow, the same thing happened to me when I was younger. I was at my uncle's place and was messing around with a bb gun that belonged to my cousin. When looking out a window I spotted a spray can that seemed to be a good target. I took aim and fired at the top. Upon doing so, the bb ricochet off the hard metal surface and catapulted in slow motion at my face. It was surreal how slow it was going, yet I couldn't stop staring at it. The bb hit me right between the eyes. Christmas Story immediately came to mind.

The same kind of incident happened in middle school when a student round house'd a soccer ball into my face from yards away. Even though there was no pain, I instantly loss control of my legs and fell in a most awkward fashion. Maybe I have a super power where time slows down for me only when objects are flying at my face. I wonder if it has anything to do with vision or the power of our gaze itself.

Here's an invention that moves if you stare at it: Vision Detector

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

ka119 I am indeed interested. Please inform me more of your thoughts

2nd

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

Many people have a hard time accepting the idea of "walk ins" as I'm sure you are well aware. I just want to share that I have personally encountered FIVE walk-ins in my life, each with a similar story, each who had a personality change and added psychic ability. One woman even had to leave her family because she was so drastically different (and picked up speaking fluent German in a day).

Walk ins exist. Thanks for sharing!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
To all of those wondering where god fits into this thread:

Why does god have to fit into this thread, so you can sleep better knowing a conclusion was drawn based on your beliefs/faith?

A scientist uses observation/examination and evidence based on facts that are backed by proof. Your hypothesis and theories should be formed the same way.

Regards,

Disklamer
edit on 12-5-2011 by disklamer because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2011 by disklamer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I had an experience back in november 2009; I was going Christmas shopping with my mother and we had decided to go to a shopping centre in the north of England. As we were driving down the road (I was driving) my mother noticed something out of the window and drew my attention to it, when I looked back at the road the cars up ahead had stopped and I slammed on my brakes (I was doing arond 40 miles per hour at this point). The car went into a skid but somehow, I managed to put the car on a small grass verge and stopped parralell with the car that was immidiately in front of mine. Now, the grass verge itself, was literally no more than 2 or 3 inches wider than the car and had a metal barrier but I managed not to hit either the barrier or indeed the car.

The thing that I have been wondering about ever since, is that from the moment I put on my brakes and the car started to slide and the moment the car stopped, I have abolutely no memory of what happened. I have considered the possibility that adrenaline / autopilot kicked in and I just 'controlled' the car as I had an experience back when I was a kid at school; during a game of indoor cricket, I was fielding and I was daydreaming. The ball was hit (a tennis ball) by the batsman and I literally leaned down to my right and caught the ball without thinking about it (ie I believe I reacted subconciously) with one hand (and to be fair I was a very un-coordinated kid) and thought that perhaps this was another example of my subconcious acting for me. However, the big difference is that I remeber everything about catching the ball but nothing about the car incident apart from what I have mentioned.

Now this might not fit in with what you are looking for in terms of experiences because I do not believe that if I had hit the car in front that it would have caused my death and I cannot for certain say that I noticed anything in terms of time slippage or indeed noticed anything different 'in the world' afterwards.

However, I cannot explain where my missing memory went or indeed how I managed to put a skidding car onto such a small space without hitting the barrier; there was not a scratch on the car.

Great thread, very thought provoking!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Funny thing. Last week there were at least 2 new threads stating that Will Smith died falling off a cliff on a movie he was currently shooting in Europe. Both of the threads were removed because obviously he's not dead. The first one I laughed at. The second (by a different member) I had to go do a double take and snoop around a bit to be sure. Really odd to be sure.

That's the only thing that comes to mind that fits this topic. Thought you might find it interesting.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I'll tell you, I understand what you're doing, but I'm not sure you should "go there", so to speak. I attempted to delve into these same issues, without the help of ATS, and wound up right back where, and when, I started. You will find a loop. Then again, since you're hete at ATS, you just may find the "key".

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
OP, thanks for the thought provoking theory. I'm one of those lucky souls like a few others on here that has had a life full of near misses and accidents where I just cant explain how I survived.

One of the things that is really interesting to me about experiencing a shift is that it can also be a social experience. The shift isnt just happening for you, everyone around you is experiencing it too. That disoriented feeling and the knowledge that you couldn't have really made it through that situation and that something has changed.

An interesting one happened after a horrible caving accident where I had been bleeding freely for about 4 hours after falling off a cliff onto a stalagmite. I was pretty much gone when the rescuers winched me out and gave me something that brought me back a little bit. After running me 5 miles down a mountain trail they dropped me off and the ambulance crew started working on me. We were in the back of that ambulance for another hour while they tried everything they could to get an IV started in me. Armpit, corotid artery, anything they could think of but my blood pressure was too low. eventually they ran out of equipment and gave up and looked resigned to losing me.

At that point, everything changed. instead of a frantic rescue crew and a non responsive patient, we all went through a shift event. It was like our higher selves were chillin, almost winking at each other knowing exactly what was happening and waiting for it to get normal again.

Deep inside we seem to know exactly what is going on.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

I am wondering, how do you tell the difference between a time slip and a past life memory? I would have ton of things to share if I could just figure out which is which. I also have a hard time with the shifting from one dimension to another theory. My memories all seem to be intact, no memory loss from a young age. The problem is that I remember things that I shouldn't or places that I have never been with details that freak out people. I am really just trying to sort this all out right now.

Thanks

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by disklamer

I believe in both, God and the ideas and experiences here. God made science and can be found there. The Book "The Field" is quantum physics explaining the proof of God, an conscience force we all are part of and share, String theory. I was more asking in the way of how sometimes we skip the Heaven and Hell part, such as things like ghost, and the stories we here on this thread. Was it not our time yet? Unfinished business? And such? And I would sleep well at night if my mind did not think about all these paradoxes haha. But my faith is sound, and what seems even weirder is these time slips or near death experiences or even deaths that lead to an alternate reality a lot of them have angel like beings involved.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join