It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Time Slip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hey brothers and sisters,
First thread, so bear with me.
Well, I was watching some local news the other night, and a story caught my eye. It was a story about a car accident that happened in downtown Lincoln Nebraska. Apparently, a couple cars were involved, which caused one of them swerving off the road at a high speed, directly at the glass shop windows of a busy Subway. All the customers and witnesses say that all they remember was a silver SUV heading towards the front of the store, and unexplainably the vehicle ends up changing direction, in a split second and only hits a small wall causing very little damage.

www.1011now.com...

Now, the things that caught my attention was, for starters, the fact that not one eyewitness can explain or remember seeing the vehicle change direction, nor do they know when or how it happened. One guy (the shop owner) says he 'thinks' it hit a median and changed direction, but wasn't sure. Other eyewitnesses haven't a clue as to what happened.

The fact that, by watching the video, you can tell that it would have been a massacre if the vehicle would have continued on its original path. Right through the shop front, wiping out everything. But, somehow...and without a gang full of witnesses seeing, it changed. Crazy if you ask me.

Now i'm not sure if this would be considered a time slip, or if that just seems to be the flavor of the week. So, im requesting some brainstorming here by some fellow thinkers. Thanks for bearing with me here on my terrible writing skills, but I had to throw this out there.

Peace,

The Salad

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Ive been in several accidents and you know what drivers do when they are about to plow into pedestrians ? They steer in the opposite direction very abruptly as if some unseen force like power steering has taken effect. Also all it would take to change direction is that small divet the reporter crouches beside at the 2 minute mark, you hit that while your hands are off the wheel it will realign your tires in a new direction. Neat huh.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Just because something is a little weird/unexplainable, doesn't mean it is supernatural.

Might not be anything special.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

Yea, I understand your logic, and apparently so does the store owner and the reporter. And that's why they 'ASSume' that's what happened. But the fact that noone really knows nor remembers, what really happened is what bothers me. There were quite of few witnesses. And NO1 saw?!?! You can see it in their eyes and their body language just talking about it, they're confused and not really sure of what they saw (or didn't see). And the fact that so many possible lifes were spared in that fraction of a second without notice, is an amazing thing. Just sayin.

@Rainbostar: Thats why I put it in "The Gray Area". Its really just brain food.
edit on 24-4-2011 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Chickensalad

And your ASSuming that the hand of god came down from the skies and steered the car away ? Or are you ASSuming that aliens in their wisdom shifted time to prevent a catastrophe ? Or are you ASSuming that time travelers intervened like Jean Claude van Damme in timecop ? I mean you weren't there but you have a better idea of what happened because of the witnesses emotional state ? They just about died I would think they would be all shook up Elvis style. But you just keep on ASSuming that a miracle occurred its all fine by me.
edit on 24-4-2011 by DrunkNinja because: I wasn't finished writing words

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
the fact is that the curb pry turned the wheel just enough, and missed the window. it dosent really matter what happened, only that many people were saved.

new topics

top topics

join