It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever had miraculous escape or experienced a timeslip ?.... There could be a link , but I need your h

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
sweet thread. with people are talking about close calls, this sparked my memory. i was around 6 or 7 probably, driving somewhere with my mom in our tiny silver honda civic. i don't remember how it happened but we got into an accident at an intersection.

the next thing i remember was looking at a beautiful woman in white silk-like robes surrounded by what looked like water. although i was only about 6 at the time and probably despised all girls other than my mother, i remember feeling the most loving, comforting feelings i had ever experienced in my 6 years on earth. last thing i remember is waking up too see a crack in the windshield the size of my head. then i told my mom about my "dream" of the woman i saw. she told me the crash made me fall asleep for a few minutes and i had never really thought deeply about this til now.

it just makes you wonder...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Both of your experiences sound like walk-ins, ie the soul that was previously in your body bailed out. Although its difficult to tell when your a kid, ask your parents if your personality changed after the accidents.

Some good reading material on the subject of afterlife processes and things dealing with this nature are Michael Newtons books Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls. They're not the infinite truth, but its as close as you could get to understanding the other side from here.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
As I have posted in other threads like this, this theory does not account for the presence and reality of Ghosts. And as a medium who see's and communicates with Ghost's- surviving a time slip *of which Ive had several* is not a blip in your life/death sequence. You are born- you die- all in one singular dimension- realm. What changes- and this is important- is the time- reality- and spacial physical appearance around us. We do not jump dimensions when we experience a miraculous event. Otherwise the ghosts that come to me after serious car accidents, would be happy driving down an interstate in universe/dimension #B

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I have wondered, reading these kind of experiences, what if, either due to wishing for a better outcome, or just the way the universe works, we can occasionally shift to a parallel earth and continue our life. I should have had severed fingers, but switched to a parallel universe where the accident still happened, but the outcome was a mild injury? Would explain why a building is in the wrong place from what we 'remember' and an accident is much less serious than it should be. Timeslip, to a time where the building has already been torn down and moved, or to where it was built somewhere else? Dimension shift/parallel earth, where an accident turns out differently?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This theory has crossed my mind before, and I took it a little further.

What if life is like a radio signal, and the body is just an antenna, when you go to bed, you just shift to a new body and wake up as if you were sleeping, regaining all your memories.

Who knows

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I haven't had any "time-slips" but here something for you. Every once in a while ill have an "advanced" Deju-vu. Ill explain. When I was eight i had a vision of my mother slamming the cupboard door in my face on accident, nothing after the cupboard hit. Three or four days later my mother was coming around the corner. I didn't remember the vision at first, but my body sure as hell did. I ducked just in time, funny thing is the way it swung, it could have pushed my nose upward.... my mother asked me how i knew to duck.. i just told her i saw something on the floor. Near misses have been happening like this all my life.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

The sub concious mind may be the culprit of "Time Slips"; we experience something and record it only in our sub concious, leaving the concious mind confused. People who have been contacted by "aliens" have also reported loss of time and time slips.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jrocbaby
This theory has crossed my mind before, and I took it a little further.

What if life is like a radio signal, and the body is just an antenna, when you go to bed, you just shift to a new body and wake up as if you were sleeping, regaining all your memories.

Who knows

the body must be fairly conducive. At times it seems much more so than just an antenna but I agree.

think if it were more so. what would the result be?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I remember as a kid I was on a sleigh with 2 of my brothers (one sadly deceased now), we were sleighing on a frozen mote in the Netherlands.

At some point the ice broke under us and we went under, by some miracle my brother was able to grab on to us both.

I for one remember Nelson Mandela die, it was around 1998 or so and there was a big funeral service for him.

I was stunned when I found out he is still alive!

I had many occurances of missing time as well.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hello, I came across this thread and i figured it was worthy of my first reply. I've experienced similar incidents, but disregarded without "really" thinking about it until now. When i was about 13 (20 now) my grandfather was dieing of colon cancer. It had already gotten to the point where much of his intestines were removed and hospice was visiting the house daily. My last memory i have of my grandfather was what I thought was my 14th birthday. I was and still am so sure that it was my birthday however after discussing years later with my parents, i made an astonishing discovery....he died months before that, making what was my perfectly clear memory impossible. I know without a reasonable doubt the last visit was on my birthday, but how can i argue with a death certificate?

The reason why i'm positive was because if the last time you seen a relative was on your birthday before he/she died, you would never forget it. Especially such a dramatic event for a 13 year old.

Feedback welcome

Regards,

Disklamer
edit on 12-5-2011 by disklamer because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2011 by disklamer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I could have died when I was 11, I was going to go to this big forest near my friend's house 5 miles away to shoot bb guns at each other, and after I put everything in my bag something almost fell that i walked by so I caught it then I left, when I was passing a convenience store I was hit by a truck, but if I hadn't caught that thing ( i forget what it was i think it was the remote.) I would of been killed, also I wasn't wearing a helmet. but nothing strange in the matter of timeslips have happened to me except this once I was taking a picture of an old outdoor pool and I wasn't looking at the screen of the camera but rather the old filled in pool itself I was the pool with people in it even though it was closed in the 90s.... only timeslip i've ever had.. but that's the only timeslip i've ever had

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I can't say whether I have or not because I might not know unless i was looking at a clock. I have felt dazed like there was a time slip but without recovering full memory, who can say? There have been times when I have felt time was distorted but it did not appear to actually be so.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I've had multiple time slips in my life but my most vivid ones were....

My brother Just got his license and picked me up from school as we were going down a 2 way narrow street he veered significantly in to the other way coming the opposite direction in a split second we were down the road and I asked my brother "did you not see that car we almost hit we should have died!" and he just shrugged it off like it never happened.

My next experience was at Knotts berry farm in Anaheim...I had gone to this park multiple times and this time I just went with my brothers and father...we were going on the fastest ride in the park that went from 1 to 80 mph in a few seconds as we were going upside in a corkscrew not a loop my seat that came over the top unbuckled and I felt that I fell but a few seconds later the ride was close to done and I was alive...i shouldve died because my seat really did unbuckle

link   

My brother Just got his license and picked me up from school as we were going down a 2 way narrow street he veered significantly in to the other way coming the opposite direction in a split second we were down the road and I asked my brother "did you not see that car we almost hit we should have died!" and he just shrugged it off like it never happened.

My next experience was at Knotts berry farm in Anaheim...I had gone to this park multiple times and this time I just went with my brothers and father...we were going on the fastest ride in the park that went from 1 to 80 mph in a few seconds as we were going upside in a corkscrew not a loop my seat that came over the top unbuckled and I felt that I fell but a few seconds later the ride was close to done and I was alive...i shouldve died because my seat really did unbuckle

link   

link   
I have personally had 3 NDEs. The first being when I was 5 and incredibly sick with mono. According to my mother, I was sleeping for a month pretty much straight, had a consistent fever above 100, and was not expected to make it through. No lie, Christmas Eve, I remember "waking up" and seeing two figures standing at the bottom of my bed and all I could "think" was to not be afraid and to go back to sleep. I woke up the next morning, yes Christmas morning, perfectly fine.

The next was when I was 14. I fell off a very high concrete wall landing on my chin. I pretty much shattered my jaw, broke a couple of ribs, and just got up and walked over to a curb to sit down. I learned after I was all bandaged and clamped up that if my head went back just a bit further, I would have died on the spot. The doctor was astounded to find that I just got up and walked away. After this particular accident, I was most certainly a different person. Where before this slip I was very serious about everything, straight A's, directed.. to a reckless child who cared about nothing at all.

The third was the car accident I was in. I don't remember it other than right after it happened. I shattered the windshield with my head, broke the steering wheel with my collar bone. I walked away with a scratch. My car was VERY compact after that and seeing it after the fact brought me to tears.

NOW... to move on to today. I experience "time slips" when there is high solar activity only. I am alert, I feel more intelligent, sharper if you will, and time just seems to melt with me. I experience what seems to be fast forward. On regular days, when all is just peachy with the sun and we are not getting hammered with solar winds, I feel sluggish, bored, the day never seems to end. I get stomachaches and headaches. I could just sleep all day.

Well, that is my story. I hope it adds to your research.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Good News Guys!
ive never expereinced anything like any of you are describing.
only logical conclusion, you all got transfered into my reality.
so if any of you need anything, feel free to ask!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
alright so i think this is a really good theory and there could be something too it... who hasnt realized some sort of loss/skip/loop in time... though reading through the first and last page not seeing any critisism and only experiences im sorry to have to take a skeptic stance and bring forth questions that bother me.

one thing that kinda bothers me in this explanation of time slips is if you have to die every time... why are some people actually dead and gone (Im sure we all know people who are no longer with us from unfortunate circumstances). i like the threat topic and belief it has merit though i think it needs not only multiple experiences but to be openly discussed about causes or reasons other than related to miraculous escapes from death. though i do think the issues of timeslips deserves attention.

i could admit that i havnt noticed true timeslips... while sober
though i have had odd experiences... say a blinding flash of night while camping at night (abduction? i dunno never worried about it much) my mother noticed it too so it wasnt just my eyes/brain. also visions flashbacks dejavu, instances of some grasp or handle of a form of higher consciousness, instantaneous circumstances like the other day saying my friends name as he calls me not 5 seconds later or another instance of a friend saying to play angie-rolling stones and of 4500songs comes on as the words are coming from her mouth in a random playlist.
i believe in infinite circumstances, psychic foresight, knowledge of now, the self, telepathy, astral projection, lucid dreaming, auras tho i have to admit i've never seen any evidence for any of these... unfortunatly i've only had the random unexplainable mind realings or knowledges of now but nothing more than calling a card of 52 (which i have done but ive tried well over 52 times) nothing completely 'miraculous'

now with time slips i think your explination of dying has merit and is logical though i just cant accept thats all there is too it, there has to be more to how this living conscious reality works. i think your close though...

why do people still die at all of things like cancer and live years in pain without being graced by a timeslip... or if your saying once they are dead they'll return to a time they didnt have cancer and live in a slightly different reality where they dont develop cancer per say and the mcdonalds is a block further down the street

now whatever time really is... change... spiral/looping.... god... a singularity of now...

if your spirit couldnt die and would always just slip into a new reality would u not eventually live as a completely different self? first u die of a heart attack and the next day u wake up with the mcdonals a block further, then you get shot going to get milk from the corner store and you wake up with milk in your fridge... then you die again and wake up the next day... as if nothing happened but maybe the odd time you notice something unsettling about the time your in. TYPICAL KENNY SYNDROME
but what if one day instead of waking up with the mcdonalds further down the street that inevitably lead to your heart attack or the infinite amount of other things that could kill u at any moment like a car hitting you or an aneurism. and this time you didnt wake up in the same bed... maybe in a different room with blue instead of red paint but what if you where in india, no longer kenny but something so different you dont identify yourself as kenny but as henry or a bird even with no memory of kenny or timeslips or miraculous escapes.

anyhow my question really is why would someone wake up the next day... one post i read had a set of trees disappear without a trace overnight... so why does that mean assuming it was a timeslip that things like that, or even more serious near death experiences automatically mean some kind of dimensional traveling to a surviving reality and not as a complete reincarnation? or further like i asked earlier why would only certian people miraculously survive from a timeslip while many others are no longer with us

personally i believe you were right with the consciousness of the universe, it seems apparent that we exist as a singular living conscious field though which all possibilities exist, including miraculous escapes and timeslips and other currently unexplainable things. however i dont think the two are related specifically which eachother or survival scenarios. the multiple experiences are valid and needed, i hope the thread thrives with stories for information but i would look for truth in knowledge of the universe or life or your self and any of their natures further than this timeslip/reincarnation/miraculous escape theory, as i understand it its close but needs work more than the multiple experiences of timeslips.

sorry if the post is off topic, i dont often post either however this topic did intrigue me and enticed me to help it with dreaded skepticism

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Simply amazing.....I've been a lurker on this board for years now...And this post has caused me to create an account, and reply.

In this past year, I've experienced death. I died on an ambulance after an OD\. I remember the death, I remember the world breaking down into Atoms and falling into a black hole. I also remember being brought back to life on the ambulance, trying to rip my oxygen mask off, blacking out once more, and then winding up in a purgatory....

Now after this account, I and I ALONE thought of this theory...or so I thought.

I thought that I actually died...I heard, while in this purgatory, my relatives crying as if I were hearing my own funeral, or wake. I remember lying in my "coffin"....I actually saw experienced this, and it scared me beyond belief.

From that day forward, I've believed that when one dies, one's soul is transferred to the CLOSEST parallel universe where one's body is still active. The death ACTUALLY happened, but your essence moved to a new universe that is extremely CLOSE to the last one you were in.

I truly believe this, but up until this point, tonight, thought I was crazy. I had NO IDEA other people experienced moments like this....Now I know that some will discount this as "You were hallucinating" or some other explanation, but I KNOW what I saw, heard and experienced....

I've had Salvia divornium experiences where I have met that "higher power", and my OD on a completely different substance, and subsequent death was EXACTLY the same....

They say that the universe is an infinite, unending series of realities in which EVERY POSSIBLE outcome happens, from you holding your breath right this second, or the next, or the next....Or you yelling out loud right this second, or the next.... etc....

I believe this also applies to dieing. There is a reality for each one of us, where our body dies...this second, or the next, or the next ad-infinitum.

I'm convinced that when we die NATURALLY something amazing happens, something we are all meant to see/ experience.. and this is also why suicide is "the worst sin commit-able" in MANY religions... because if you shoot yourself in the face, there is no way to succesfully "transfer" to the next, closest reality. You have successfully short-circuited the universe if you will.....I'm not sure what happens when you cannot successfully transfer, but it can't be good.....I believe that is what it call hell.....

Thanks for ready, I hope this makes sense to some...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join