It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever had miraculous escape or experienced a timeslip ?.... There could be a link , but I need your h

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I will revisit this thread with more detail as I don't have time right now , but the subject is how I got my moniker "UnBreakable". I feel I've avoided serious injury (if not death) on a number of occasions through some very close calls. I'm not claiming anything supernatural or unexplainable, but my avoidance of calamities I feel is beyond coincidence.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
i shouldn't be here too many times to mention this late in the morning (3am).
But a funny thing happened to me yesterday i was cleaning the dust from a painting case and I remembered a deja vu dream i know I had had many years ago. I remember my dreams and store them in my right side brain.
Well in my dream I was dusting the same painting case and I was very sad. I had lost 6 rabbits, I knew it was 6.
Last week my neighbour;s dog somehow got into my rabbits hutch and killed 4 and injured one, who later died from shock or a broken heart. But we have one left, so time has changed for me.

My eldest says her deja vu dreams have changed too, for the better.

Also I have actually called something to my timeline (?)
Last winter we had just paid out for a pump on our gas central heating and we had had a hard time getting a plumber in, who didn't want us to buy a new system and who was willing to do the job, etc.
When he was fixing the pump, the room thermostat was working and I know it had been broken for ages!
When he left the next day the thermostat went back to not working.
Then the next day the boiler just gave up, even though it wasn't more than 2 yrs old. I got really angry and I said I call another boiler from a parallel universe right now and then I went to bed. My spouse knew the boiler had given up but when he got up in the morning it was working fine. His first thought was ________ has been at it again.
The odd thing is for my birthday this year my sister gave me a DVD she swore blind, I have said I liked. I have never seen the movie and anyway my favourite has always been The Time Machine (Old version).

Post tomorrow about the near deaths I have had, I am going to bed.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xunearthhxcx

I have been thinking about what happened to me today. I don't know if it was a time slip or what but today, I was in my drawing class and I was super focused.. drawing away on my picture when my friend kicked the back of my chair. Instantly, it was like my mind snapped. I was full of more rage than I have ever been before. I just wanted to scream. It didn't hurt. Just nudged my body and made something snap. I felt like time had stopped and my mind sort of, stumbled over itself. It was the most extraordinary feeling. I was so unbelievably mad for some reason.. and it went away about 30 seconds after.. But when he kicked it, I turned around and he was just sitting there staring at me like I was crazy. This has never happened to me before... yet it has been on my mind all day.. the feeling was unreal.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

In reply to the skeptisism above my post...

The way I personally see it ---- In YOUR current reality, your, lets say, grandfather died of this Cancer....Which actually HAPPENED. But to your grandfather's conciousness, the doctor came in a day later, minutes later with a way to keep him alive, fix him; etc...

Try to fathom the sheer AMOUNT of possibilities out there.....IT's impossible for our brains to comprehend. There are realities for you picking up, looking at, crumbling EVERY LEAF you've EVER seen....individually, together.. etc...

When one dies, they are "dropped down" to the next, closest reality with the fewest things changed. To those who did NOT die, they are LEFT in that reality. The consciousness of the one who's body died, NEVER really dies. Just moves down, until their life is fully completed and a "natural" death is achieved, at which point we are returned to the "source", universal conciousness what have you.

Try to think as OUTSIDE the box as possible. Think of all the possibilities that exist...It's hard.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I know this happened once, the second time, I don't know what it was.

The first time was a continuing problem as long I worked and went to college. Every Mon. Tues. and Weds., I had to travel a rural route 73 to college. The road dead ends at one point, you turn right, and at about thirty feet, there is a left turn and the route continues. There is a small old gas station at the left turn corner. After this turn, you lose time, or the time shifts- I'm not sure which it is. You'd lose memory of parts of the road, you'd see a house where there wasn't before, only to travel the same route next time and have there be no house there. Sometimes landmarks would be missing. I had a brother work in the college town. When my nephew was accepted at that college, I warned him to watch out for the time slip after the turn on Rt 73. My brother was present when I said this, and looked at me weird. He had problems with it, too.

I don't know if the second instance is a time problem or not, but at my wedding, I saw an old family friend sitting at the table with his girlfriend. They were in their sixties. I went to the table of about ten people, and talked for a bit, thanking them for coming. I later spoke about the conversation to my father, but he corrected me, the old family friend had been dead a year. The people at the table seemed to accept that he was there, though.
I don't know what that was.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DonnaLynn

NOW... to move on to today. I experience "time slips" when there is high solar activity only. I am alert, I feel more intelligent, sharper if you will, and time just seems to melt with me. I experience what seems to be fast forward. On regular days, when all is just peachy with the sun and we are not getting hammered with solar winds, I feel sluggish, bored, the day never seems to end. I get stomachaches and headaches. I could just sleep all day.

Well, that is my story. I hope it adds to your research.

see now this is good information... ive heard things like people are most psychic/ tests have highest results from noon-3, i also feel the same way being energized by the sun... i couldnt imagine getting skin cancer though i think i'd deserve it. i havnt had the same NDE's but im amazed to hear you just got up from that fall and the car crash... god bless (whatever that means)

see i think this timeslip thing is related to indigo children you could call them... attuned people, in some form of higher awareness of being... supermen... that as i said in my first comment i believe in astral projection, telepathy, time-slips exedra and tho theres little evidence to support i think its linked to people who have purple auras... who can attune with the universe as the whole/hologram (holy/whole/hole) and really anyone can do it, its not genetic you just have to wake up... i guess? and id say being indigo or a superman still doesnt mean your perfect, it doesnt mean u can read minds or survive miraculously or whatever, but i think it creates some form of higher frequency of sorts of attunment with what is real and true and your place of being.

i did say in my last comment i didnt think there was a connection to timeslips miraculous escapes and NDE's however i would say after a NDE one is much more likely to become highly aware of the universe and be indigo

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This probably isn't exactly what you're looking for but I think it does fit in.

This was nothing to do with a near death experience as far as I can tell. I'll give a bit of background to the story I go to my grandparents house quite frequently on weekends and such since its only about an hour away from my house there is a trail from their house down to a beach various trees and bushes on either side along the way.

The story is this: one time I was at my grandparents walking down to the beach with my family about 2 weeks after my last visit I reach the end of the trail and where I thought the trees and bushes ended but as I looked out to the beach there was a single tree in my view on a patch of grass in between the beach and where I was. It immediately looked out of place to me and I was quite sure it wasn't there the last time the tree was too big to have been planted and there was no logical explanation for it getting there within 2 weeks while my grandparents dismissed it as always being there me and my brothers agreed that it didn't look right and that it wasn't there last time.

So at this point understand that I can never be fully sure the tree just appeared but I'm about 99.9% sure that there was no tree there prior. The only reasons I can't be sure is that we don't have any pictures of that area and google earth hasn't been updated in that area since 2007. I can only go off my memory and the fact it just didn't seem right to me and my brothers.
edit on 12-5-2011 by goeffy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Great thread.

I have a story of my own. Back in January of 2005 I was traveling home after work, roughly 11:30pm. It was a small 2 lane highway, and I was traveling at 65mph or so. I hit a patch of black ice and the car began to spin like a top. I ended up hitting a snow bank on the opposite side of the road, and the car flipped over on it's side. It tumbled down an embankment approximately 50 feet. I broke the windshield with my head, knocking me unconscious. When I came to, there was a piece of metal from the door strip about 6in from the side of my neck. I walked away from it with a scratch on my nose, that's it. Makes me wonder.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Odd thread

not the nature of the subject, what is odd is that a few weeks back, I was thinking exactly like this
I wondered if I would continue to skate through life and end up immortal through nanotechnology (which I believe will be realized in my lifetime)...then it got me thinking that maybe nobody truely does die, but rather just "shift"..and their former bodies here are just uninhabited husks.

If anything, it would make for a pretty good sci-fi book or movie.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is my experience. It's either because I have a terrible memory, or something else (timeshift/slip). I was walking down the road like I usually do yesterday, and I live in the country, theres about 20 houses total all around. But as I was walking I see this huge new buiding that I haven't noticed EVER. I was like 'well they sure as hell put that up fast' I ask my friend when they put that up, he said ''about 2 weeks ago" this place is about 100 yards (not even) I could probably throw a baseball there and hit it, and I didn't notice? Maybe I really just didn't notice a huge structure being put up, even though I go by there every frickin day.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well the theory of multiple universes is accepted quite widely in the mainstream, but the question is what - or possibly who, if anything - 'controls' these transfers. They can't simply just be 'shifts in time', because you would just repeat the same process over and over. A change in time with different circumstances would imply a different reality, right?

If the universe was created in the way the mainstream says (through the big bang etc), you have to wonder what the purpose of these changes between realities (assuming here they are actually happening and are not products of some mental disease) would be. As someone previously pointed out, people do actually 'die' and we remember them, and how they died. People don't just die and fade instantly from our memories - so they existed and died normally in our realities.

So why are some people 'lucky' enough to shift, and others not? That moves us on to some kind of intelligence behind it...But again the question: why?

Would this have been going on when there were only a few million rather than billions of people on the earth? If not, why not, and do some people get shifted in some kind of balancing act, keeping the quota in certain universes in check?
edit on 12-5-2011 by AR154 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This thread is blowing my mind, I believe all of this can be possible because I believe in muti-universes and such. But one thing I really have trouble wrapping my mind around is and I hate to bring this up but... I am a Christin and I can not see how God or heaven and hell fits into all of this? Anyone have any ideas how this can ALL tie together in a nice neat package since they are so far extreme ends from each other? But I really do think they can just hurts the brain to figure out haha, need some in put here please.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
There's no way to prove/disprove it with our limited technology, but with more advanced technology that could be viable.

My wife and I discussed that conundrum a few times over the last few years.

The point really isn't if it's true/false. The point is that it exercises your mind and enhances your critical thinking skills. Hone your brain muscles capability through philosophy.

That's why thinking and questioning like this is valuable.

I always star and flag threads that present deep thinking and good questions, so you have got my vote. Keep up the good work buddy.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
What gets me is the time
time is linear...but for some reason, these past couple years, it seems to be in overdrive. a second takes a second, but my perception of time must be out of wack
I can sit down, and in what feels to be an hour, something like 10 hours pass and I am literally shocked when I notice the time again.

This happens mostly at night. I have had nights where I will sit down and do some minor stuff online or something at say, 9pm, then in a quick spin, I look and see the clock reading 4am and I am amped with energy, like somehow I "lept" from one time to another (no, there is no noticable blackout phase)...so my perceptions are really screwing with me lately...

Figure if this keeps going, I am going to be like 90 years old in a few weeks
(I prefer the opposite...the days are short enough without an hour lasting a second!)
Someone hit the fast forward button...that sucks.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Maybe, but here is the mother of all concepts, if everything is one and one is everything, then that means everything Is God, making us part of God, our conscious is forever because it's one with God or the source. You are right, this world is only an illusion. and many people are waking up to this fact.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NiphredilAnyone have any ideas how this can ALL tie together in a nice neat package since they are so far extreme ends

Sure
shut the web browser down and forget this discussion ever took place.
nice and neat

Do you want easy, or do you want to actively persue what could be a truth of the universe?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Thank you for starting this thread, been one of the best reads I have had for a long time on ATS.

It has conjured up many hidden memories, some of which I will write here a little later in the week, I am exhausted after reading all the posts.

Thanks again...........

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
What gets me is the time
time is linear...but for some reason, these past couple years, it seems to be in overdrive. a second takes a second, but my perception of time must be out of wack
I can sit down, and in what feels to be an hour, something like 10 hours pass and I am literally shocked when I notice the time again.

This happens mostly at night. I have had nights where I will sit down and do some minor stuff online or something at say, 9pm, then in a quick spin, I look and see the clock reading 4am and I am amped with energy, like somehow I "lept" from one time to another (no, there is no noticable blackout phase)...so my perceptions are really screwing with me lately...

Figure if this keeps going, I am going to be like 90 years old in a few weeks
(I prefer the opposite...the days are short enough without an hour lasting a second!)
Someone hit the fast forward button...that sucks.

I too have that issue. Not quite as extreme. But it only happens at night. And I don't drink or take any sort of drugs (illegal, prescription, or OTC for that matter). It will be 8pm then all of a sudden 3am rolls around and I'm not even tired. It's very strange. I won't be doing anything notable with my time either.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by goeffy
This probably isn't exactly what you're looking for but I think it does fit in.

This was nothing to do with a near death experience as far as I can tell. I'll give a bit of background to the story I go to my grandparents house quite frequently on weekends and such since its only about an hour away from my house there is a trail from their house down to a beach various trees and bushes on either side along the way.

The story is this: one time I was at my grandparents walking down to the beach with my family about 2 weeks after my last visit I reach the end of the trail and where I thought the trees and bushes ended but as I looked out to the beach there was a single tree in my view on a patch of grass in between the beach and where I was. It immediately looked out of place to me and I was quite sure it wasn't there the last time the tree was too big to have been planted and there was no logical explanation for it getting there within 2 weeks while my grandparents dismissed it as always being there me and my brothers agreed that it didn't look right and that it wasn't there last time.

So at this point understand that I can never be fully sure the tree just appeared but I'm about 99.9% sure that there was no tree there prior. The only reasons I can't be sure is that we don't have any pictures of that area and google earth hasn't been updated in that area since 2007. I can only go off my memory and the fact it just didn't seem right to me and my brothers.
edit on 12-5-2011 by goeffy because: (no reason given)

I may have another one but I need to verify it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Lately, I don't know if it's because I've been getting older, but it does seem honestly like time has been speeding up. Like right now, I'm wishing tomorrow was over so I could be with my friends, but I know before I even know it, it will be next weekend. That's how it always is. Whenever I'm in a place I don't like, I remember it's just temporary and it will be over before I know it. Days,weeks, months, even years are going by so quickly.. think about it. We're almost halfway through 2011 yet I don't eve remember what happened on New Years because my memories becoming sort of, jumbled up. Everything is happening so quickly and I have noticed that I am changing so quickly. It's amazing. Utterly amazing..

it took me a second but I just remembered what I did New Years and it seems like it was a week ago. Time flies!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join