It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's joke about moats and alligators for border security

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Quadrivium

Oh wah wah wah.

Can't you people see that if the NAU is implemented, borders will become obsolete?

It's so obvious that our elected officials believe that it is already in place, hence their lax attitude towards border protection!

Mexico would never accept it, because if the NAU was created there would be no more victims of the American Vampire Nazi Gringo Hypocrite Oppressor Monsters. Self-victimization is the biggest money-maker in the world.

/TOA
edit on 12-5-2011 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Except once they are "legal" why would they be Democrats?

Hispanics are generally very family oriented, and most come from Catholic families. I think, in the end .. they'd be more inclined to vote Republican. Assuming they had citizenship. Then again, they'd probably sell out their family values for free handouts from the Government. That any ways seem to be the American thing to do.

I would think that for a generation or so they would support the party who promised the most. They would be under a minority status and that would make it much easier to recieve government assistance. After some time though I would like to believe that they would see that those benifits are ment to enslave more than assist.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JJDoggie84

I guess the POTUS thinks drugs, murder and breaking the law are funny. Then again the FLOTUS thinks "poems" about cop killing and burning the former president is cool... Doesn't it kinda seem racist?

Well, what amazes me is that we spend so much time, manpower, and energy on fighting wars we shouldn't be in on another continent...and then when trouble comes over our own borders in the form of murder and mayhem, we do NOTHING. The government isn't using our military to "defend our country" in the Middle East! Now, they act like they can't even defend our country when we need it here at home!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
Mexico would never accept it, because if the NAU was created there would be no more victims of the American Vampire Nazi Gringo Hypocrite Oppressor Monsters. Self-victimization is the biggest money-maker in the world.

The amount of irony in this statement made my monitor fall over. Poor you. Tsk tsk tsk. Shame the sad little Americans are always being picked on. The whole world makes it's living off of pointing to the US as an oppressor and invader. Awwwwwwe, poor things. Poor little America. Always being taken advantage of by others. All you do is sit there, being the best and greatest of everything and everyone else is always picking on your guys.

I am not sure what is getting old faster. Americans crying about how others use "victimization" or just Americans crying.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Runaway1977 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
"Maybe they'll need a moat. Maybe they want alligators in the moat. They'll never be satisfied." --Obama

Terrible joke, however it was a good idea. Build a giant croc pit separating the southern border from Mexico, then add some gators from the Bayou and fly in some crocodiles from Australian. Make them live together, so we can be the only place in the world with both gatas and crocs. Just think it will be a huge tourist attraction and good for our economy. And the best part is you only build a couple bridges connecting the two countries and then charge people money to cross them.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977

The amount of irony in this statement made my monitor fall over. Poor you. Tsk tsk tsk. Shame the sad little Americans are always being picked on. The whole world makes it's living off of pointing to the US as an oppressor and invader. Awwwwwwe, poor things. Poor little America. Always being taken advantage of by others. All you do is sit there, being the best and greatest of everything and everyone else is always picking on your guys.

I am not sure what is getting old faster. Americans crying about how others use "victimization" or just Americans crying.

I'm sick, too. Sick of the American government's indiscriminate bombing of brown people. Sick of the American government's nation-building. Sick of the American government's indifference to its own citizens. I'm sick of many things that the American government has done and is doing. But coming to America, a country one knows is going to take care of them by giving them a free ride, and then complaining about it and talking "revolucion!" when the citizens have a problem with that makes me sick, too.

/TOA

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Runaway,
I hate admit it but you may be on to something.
I say America needs to take a new approach.
1) Stop fighting other peoples wars for them.
2) Bring our troops home. Have them work on our nations infrastructure and secure the borders.
3) Tap into some of the vast oil deposit we have and become energy independent.
4) Cut out ALL foreign aid until our dept is paid off and there after only help those who have positive attitudes towards the US.
5) Stop meddling in everyone else's problems.
6) Get rid of the free trade act.
That's just a start of course...... Then you could listen to a lot of crying from other counties. I doubt if you would even be able to hear us anymore for the wailing that would be coming from other parts of the world.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I'm sick, too. Sick of the American government's indiscriminate bombing of brown people. Sick of the American government's nation-building. Sick of the American government's indifference to its own citizens. I'm sick of many things that the American government has done and is doing. But coming to America, a country one knows is going to take care of them by giving them a free ride, and then complaining about it and talking "revolucion!" when the citizens have a problem with that makes me sick, too.

/TOA

Do you also have a healthy fear of poorly lit basement stairwells, half open closets, and the dark space beneath your bed? You seem to have a conflict of logic that might be a sign of an epidemic. See next post.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Thank you so much for more of that good old American doublethink. Two posts in a row. We all agree that the US should take their troops and bombs out of other people's lands. I lose you both when you claim that if the US were to finally stop it's imperialistic slaughter of foreign peoples, those peoples will start crying louder and Americans will cry less?

Chances are I would not hear anyone crying were they not stationed at one of their bases in my land.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The Zetas began as a Mexican military unit that defected and began working with the Gulf cartel, based in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, just across the border from the U.S. city of El Paso, Texas. The Zetas split from the Gulf cartel last year. The two groups are now fierce rivals.

More than 37,000 people have been killed in Mexico's drug-related violence since President Felipe Calderon took office in late 2006 and began cracking down on the nation's cartels.
blogs.voanews.com...

Hezbollah is now heavily involved in the drug trade and in trafficking illegal aliens. But do we hear about any of this in the news? No, instead our government and our media are obsessed with al-Qaeda. This is a fundamental mistake. Hezbollah is far more organized and far more dangerous.

One local television news program recently interviewed a former U.S. intelligence agent who has spent many years tracking Hezbollah activities in Mexico. The following are some quotes from that interview about Hezbollah....

*"They are recognized by many experts as the 'A' team of Muslim terrorist organizations."

*"We are looking at 15 or 20 years that Hezbollah has been setting up shop in Mexico."

*"they are the equals of Russians, Chinese or Cubans"

*"They're focusing on developing … infiltrating communities within North America."

Right now they are making a ton of money from selling drugs and trafficking illegal aliens, and they send that money back to Lebanon to fund the fight against Israel. But someday the organization that Hezbollah has built up in Mexico will be used to fight against the United States.

The following is a video news report that contains the quotes you just read above....

thetruthwins.com...

The US is being primed for collapse and civil war just like Europe is with the Muslims.

It will likely all start with the Israeli/Arab war and use of the Sampson option.

Russia gets Europe and the M.E - China get the US all without having to go to war.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Thank you so much for more of that good old American doublethink. Two posts in a row. We all agree that the US should take their troops and bombs out of other people's lands. I lose you both when you claim that if the US were to finally stop it's imperialistic slaughter of foreign peoples, those peoples will start crying louder and Americans will cry less?

Chances are I would not hear anyone crying were they not stationed at one of their bases in my land.

Not sure where "your land" is, but maybe you should look into how much the US pays to have the base there and how much monetary aid "your land" recieves from us as well. How would "your land" fair witbout the extra cash?

We can agree though, you don't want us there and many Americans don't want us there either.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium

Not sure where "your land" is, but maybe you should look into how much the US pays to have the base there and how much monetary aid "your land" recieves from us as well. How would "your land" fair witbout the extra cash?

We can agree though, you don't want us there and many Americans don't want us there either.

Yes, we need American military stationed here or else we would lose all the precious US money we get to keep us from rolling naked in our own fecal matter 24/7. I think you might want to take your low math and science scores, your 37th place healthcare and your arrogance and sit in a small windowless room, spending some quality time getting to know each other. Please take all your worthless green portraits with you. We do not need them and you have yet to send enough worthless paper to make up for the damage done with your arms here.

I think it is pretty funny that you just automatically assume that wherever I am, I am thanks to money from the US. I am interested to know what funding you think we get from you without having a clue where I am. Do you believe the US funds the world?

Far too full of yourselves and that is the problem.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Get over yourselves. The US didn't start offering aid until a hundred or so years ago.

OMG!!! how did contries survive up until then without Uncle Sam giving them a handout. (sarcasm of course)

Besides many times that money goes into the pockets of the politicians in exchange for access to resources. Not unlike campaign money given to the politicians in the US by corporations.

The US hardly ever gives something without getting something in return.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
"Maybe they'll need a moat. Maybe they want alligators in the moat. They'll never be satisfied." --Obama

Terrible joke, however it was a good idea. Build a giant croc pit separating the southern border from Mexico, then add some gators from the Bayou and fly in some crocodiles from Australian. Make them live together, so we can be the only place in the world with both gatas and crocs. Just think it will be a huge tourist attraction and good for our economy. And the best part is you only build a couple bridges connecting the two countries and then charge people money to cross them.

we have crocs and gator in the US and they're in the Everglades. actually an abundance of them so yeah we could totally move them over there and they'd love basking in that hot sun. until they're all shot and eaten by starving mexicans. Hey we could turn 'em into cajuns and make them part of America. Imagine how much good we'd do for Mexico if they were an American state. They strive so hard to be in America well we could bring America to them and give them drinkable water. They are hard workers and if they get paid we could get that place really going. Look what we did in CanCun and Cozumel. Americans take cruises to get there. Good idea i think. What you guys think?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jeremiah8401

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c8c431535a32.jpg[/atsimg]

At least it's something, right?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Runaway1977

For all of your talk about crying it would seem that you do a lot of it yourself. Is America your big bad boogy man?
You stated that we have a base in "your land". You think your government is not being paid for said base? And if a base is there then more than likly your government is being supplied aid as well.
You seem to think all Americans are of the same mold. I was not being condescending in my last post. I was iust making the point that said base is supplying revenue. In today's economic situation the base is doing "your land" more good than ours.
Care to share the name of "your land"?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

For all of your talk about crying it would seem that you do a lot of it yourself. Is America your big bad boogy man?

2 posts talking about your whining is a lot of crying? Compared to your posts in this thread or compared to nothing at all? Sorry, that may involve math which I guess is unfair of me considering I know the audience.

You stated that we have a base in "your land". You think your government is not being paid for said base? And if a base is there then more than likly your government is being supplied aid as well.

Perhaps. Perhaps you are just randomly guessing and hoping what you say matters in some real way. The only thing my community has thanks to the US government are several nearby grave markers. Thank you!

You seem to think all Americans are of the same mold. I was not being condescending in my last post. I was iust making the point that said base is supplying revenue.

Supplying revenue to whom and for what?
I do not think all Americans are the same but it is quite common in many of the most vocal to assume anything they make up out of their own ignorance will somehow carry as fact in the real world. Unfortunately when you look from the outside in you see that the only people on the planet that are really stupid enough to accept any random myth for fact happen to be the ones that believe that works on the delivery end as well. Funny, like petting zoos are cute, you know?

In today's economic situation the base is doing "your land" more good than ours.

"Today's?" You mean your current economic climate?

Care to share the name of "your land"?

and prevent you from further reaching into your vast bag of hubris to just imagine what pisspot dirthole I would be wallowing in were it not for the vast amounts of financial support brought to us from your raping and murdering uniforms? Why stop now. Tell me how I would nary learn to read were it not for an invasion, inadvertent bombing, relative sanctions, and price suppression.

America is a great country but it is by no means the only great country. The only thing you are actually number one is is ego. I just wish you would stop trying to hard so spread it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Get over yourselves. The US didn't start offering aid until a hundred or so years ago.

OMG!!! how did contries survive up until then without Uncle Sam giving them a handout. (sarcasm of course)

Besides many times that money goes into the pockets of the politicians in exchange for access to resources. Not unlike campaign money given to the politicians in the US by corporations.

The US hardly ever gives something without getting something in return.

What part of myself would you like me to get over? You seem to have jumped right over what I said and decided to attack.
I never said that they could not survive with out the aid. But unless none of it ever makes it out of the government some of it has to help "his land". Every little bit helps in these times. And if the money was taken away it would have to be made up somewhere. Any ideas on where their goverment might look to make up the loses?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Nice rant!
I actually wanted to know the name of "your land" so I could send a care package.

Sounds as if you could use a lot of tissue and tampons.
(now I am being condescending)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Nice rant!
I actually wanted to know the name of "your land" so I could send a care package.

Sounds as if you could use a lot of tissue and tampons.
(now I am being condescending)

You are being derisive, I am not really sure that is condescending per se but then again I know what it means. It was a rebuttal, not a rant. Take it as such then. Going to send a care package "to my land?" Do Americans routinely drop packages in the mail addressed to countries in general? What types of goodies would I get? Your finest imported foods or some of your wonderful Chinese made goods?

Keep it. I am fairly certain I would not get my share of the cookies anyway but thanks for assuming I am in need simply because I am not in the US. I do hope you realize what your words do for my point. If not, I am certain at least a dozen other countries with better reading comprehension skills will but at least you keep trying. See, now that is condescension.

Sorry America but thinking you are the best of the best of the best of everything and the world would fall apart without you because Mexicans want to leave Mexico is getting a little sad. Did you ever notice how big that northern border is? Why is the Canadian immigration problem not proportional? Think about it for a moment. Then watch American Idol. Then eat something sugary. Then think about it again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join