It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Was Right In Front of Our Eyes

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by WayfaringStranger
I was born in 1953. The skies were bluer and the sun was yellower. I've been saying so for a few years and my kids think I'm crazy (well, they may be right, but...). Back in the day, parents used to warn their kids not to "stare" at the sun. That was because the sun wasn't as "bright-white" as it is today, and you COULD actually stare at it for a quick moment before turning away. Today, parents don't bother. You can barely glance at the corona, forget the disk, before being forced to look away. Haven't read all the responses, someone else may have already mentioned this, but a "whitening' sun will have repercussions for Kal El, aka, Superman, whose super powers depend on a yellow sun. Bummer.

Did you read this very enlightening
thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
i registred only to post this comment.. ben lurking for a while not caring to register before now.
i posted this on a different forum a while ago. saying it again now...

i have over the past 3 months ben mapping both the visible and invisible spectrum(s) to see what frequency matched what collors and which body areas that it simulated, to help get a broad and simplified, but yet very true understanding of todays science

i've ben playing frequencies and feeling where they seem to be simulating... pulled conclusions like "whatever does stuff with the root chakra must be red" and "whatever does stuff with my brow is purple" and heart->green etz... and filling in the gaps(while the visible spectrum ranges from 8-13hz, the "ultraviolet" "infrared" and one more spectrum(aparently) is found between 13 and 16(6.5-8)
dl.dropbox.com...
pic if any1 is intrested... perfected in paint /flex

quote from wikipedia

"Over the last two decades, the solar wind's speed has dropped by 3%, its temperature by 13%, and its density by 20%"

right now the sun is rotating at 25.05 days/lap at its equator,
25.05 x 86400(the number of seconds in a day) = 2164320
1/2164320 = 4,620388851925778e-7
4,620388851925778e-7 x 2048 x 2048 x 128 (doubling 'till i reach an understandable octave) = 248,0552376728025 hz = lime(10hz) but in "infrared"

seeing as the suns rotational speed has ben decreesing(0.15% per year the last 20 years). that means its gona have lower frequencies (higher collor) pointing towards uss.. moving steadily from lime to green in the near future(unless it turns around)

the data i have. is saying that the sun must have ben at "red(256)"(warm) 22 years ago(solar maximum)... yellow(hot) at the previous solar minimum.. and now lime(warm) at a solar maximum again. i couldnt find any answers from the outside of what the sun was at before 22 years ago. so i looked within, the number 126 came to mind... 252, which is yellow/orange. so my best bet is that it has ben at yellow/orange for a long time before dipping into red(oh materialism) 22 years ago to springboard up into the heart

if its the infrared green(246hz) were waiting for... its gona be
246 / 2048 / 2048 / 128 =4,582107067108154e-7
1 / 4,582107067108154e-7 = 2182402,081300813
2182402,081300813 / 86400 = 25,25928334838904 earth-days/sun-rotation
25,25928334838904 / 25.05 = 1,008354624686189....
0.83% left, and since its gone down 3% in the last 20 years, 0.15% per year...

thats 5.53 years left for the 50/50 physical/metaphysical warmth the sun is currently radiating, to be moved over to being only metaphysical instead.
that points uss to the end of 2016, aka the end-date for when the major change of the mayan calendar thingie must have occured before... or something like that

no more physical warmth/love means those who hasnt learned to accept the soley metaphysial warmth/love will simply die... if they survive for that long.

but ofc, it might reverse the slowing down...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ev0lveUp
The sunlight is different. Maybe you’ve noticed it too. Has it been an actual awareness, or a sense that something is 'off'?

The sunlight is wrong: Knowing it…but not knowing just How.

Oh jesuz H..christ 78 stars...

Sorry technical bashing of the opening paragraphs necessarily follow; because it's necessary to separate the wheat from the chaff..( horse manure).

Ever seen a green/yellowish daylight? We get that here; before huge thunderstorms ( tornado producers) . it's weird but a natural phenomenon Just sunlight affected by the atmosphere...

(XXX) had commented a week before that the world looked different in his youth. He swears the photos taken in his childhood may reveal a bit of overexposure, but not all the glow was due to the film. He remembers with a bit of the sepia. (YYY) woke up with yet another headache, and announced, “The sunlight is too white.”

“..too white”? You know where this is going? Sure, you get your crystal prism. You go outside and you split the light. Where’s the broad red bar? Surely it should be there, dominating the spectrum. Find it- if you can. Orange? Yes. Pinkish trail? A bit. No long red bar. Not here anyway.

What is the color red? Slow frequency wave: Running somewhere between 400-484 THz. So, we’re moving into a higher frequency after all…only it’s not a ‘feel-good state of mind”, it’s a fact?

We’ve all heard about moving into an alignment, about higher frequencies, and DNA changes. But what does that MEAN?

Circumstantial evidence:

All broadcasts follow Red Green Blue frequencies. Whoops. Not now. They phased that out. We went digital. Television screens use Red Blue Green to make all colors through triangulation, and we’re all using different screens now. Flat screens, LCD, etc. In the UK, they want to put radio on digital waves as well.

This red, green, blue, t.v.comment above is flat out WRONG. Analog television broadcast color information was sent (modulated) as a "phase shift" in the CHROMA SIGNAL( sub carrier)
en.wikipedia.org...
This information is broken out by the tv circuitry The same today as it was since the introduction of "color t.v."

Not separate red green blue signals.The color CRT had different color phosphors that lit up red;green; and blue just THE SAME AS an lcd red/green and blue pixel display today.

Wiki "reference" below:

Color tubes use three different phosphors which emit red, green, and blue light respectively. They are packed together in stripes (as in aperture grille designs) or clusters called "triads" (as in shadow mask CRTs).[13] Color CRTs have three electron guns, one for each primary color, arranged either in a straight line or in a triangular configuration (the guns are usually constructed as a single unit). A grille or mask absorbs the electrons that would otherwise hit the wrong phosphor.[14] A shadow mask tube uses a metal plate with tiny holes, placed so that the electron beam only illuminates the correct phosphors on the face of the tube.[13] Another type of color CRT uses an aperture grille to achieve the same result.[14]

en.wikipedia.org...

I spent 8 years sitting in front of technically sophisticated Military receivers and antenna's attached to a head set; spectrum analyzer;and oscilloscope. spinning dials up the rf spectrum from "d.c. to daylight" looking for and documenting signals that weren't supposed to be there. I have more than a basic background here:

Which tells me the rest of this "new age" thread is technically ignorant bunk.

There are no "digital waves".But only plain old RF carrier frequencies modulated by a digital signal. There are various modulation schemes: from simply switching the the carrier on and off; first seen in the 1800's (wired/wireless telegraphy) and still used to transmit hand keyed morse code (radio telegraphy; "CW" modulation) evolving to more technically sophisticated methods like "QUAM" ( quadrature amplitude modulation ) essentially phase shifting an analog sub carrier carrier digitally to one of four phases and applying that (modulating signal ) to a carrier.

Digital signals react differently to interference than analog signals. For example, common problems with analog television include ghosting of images, noise from weak signals, and many other potential problems which degrade the quality of the image and sound, although the program material may still be watchable. With digital television, the audio and video must be synchronized digitally, so reception of the digital signal must be very nearly complete; otherwise, neither audio nor video will be usable. Short of this complete failure, "blocky" video is seen when the digital signal experiences interference.

en.wikipedia.org...[

Digital signals don't react differently.Analog tv "ghosting" is the result of signals bouncing around and thereflections arriving at the attenna slightly out of time because the travelling different distances.. The reflectons are received and processed (displayed) by the analog T.v. circuitry just the same as the original stronger signal.Hencethweaker offset "ghosting " image. Digital modulation allows one to "filter"and discriminate between signal and noise and not even see it ( process it to the display).

THAT'S WHY WE USE DIGITAL MODULATION TECHNIQUES( that and reduced bandwidth).

Where anything i.e. 5volts ("ttl" logic) and above is counted as a #1! and anything below 5v is considered a "zero" .A random 3.5 volt reflected or distorted spurious noise input is processed internally as a "zero" digit..

Oh, and then the light bulbs had to change. Everyone loves a bit of mood lighting, tinting golden in the early morning or the late evening. Only you lose that with the new mercury bulbs. Like the sunlight, they’re too white, too harsh.

Evening light and early morning light are prime times to photograph( the golden hours") because the sunlight color temperature" is "warmer"( i.e. more red) The sunlight doesn't change color just the angle hence the amount of dust and atmosphere it passes through. noon broad open sky "daylight" is more "blue" But the sunlight has not changed one bit.

According to the European Commission Scientific Committee on Emerging and Newly Identified Health Risks (SCENIHR) in 2008, the only property of compact fluorescent lamps that could pose an added health risk is the ultraviolet and blue light emitted by such devices. The worst that can happen is that this radiation could aggravate symptoms in people who already suffer rare skin conditions that make them exceptionally sensitive to light. They also stated that more research is needed to establish whether compact fluorescent lamps constitute any higher risk than incandescent lamps.[43

en.wikipedia.org...

How will this affect us? How can we possibly know? Anyone born here has the optic development to perceive in the Red Green Blue spectrum. What happens as we lose the slowest frequency? What opens up? Is there a gain other than promised New Age ‘Enlightenment’ and what does that mean, anyway?

The average human retina contains two kinds of light cells: the rod cells (active in low light) and the cone cells (active in normal daylight). Normally, there are three kinds of cones, each containing a different pigment, which are activated when the pigments absorb light. The spectral sensitivities of the cones differ; one is maximally sensitive to short wavelengths, one to medium wavelengths, and the third to long wavelengths, with their peak sensitivities in the blue, yellowish-green, and yellow regions of the spectrum, respectively. The absorption spectra of all three systems cover the visible spectrum. These receptors are often called S cones, M cones, and L cones, for short, medium, and long wavelength; but they are also often referred to as blue cones, green cones, and red cones, respectively.

Although these receptors are often referred to as "blue, green, and red" receptors, this terminology is not very accurate, especially as the "red" receptor actually has its peak sensitivity in the yellow region. The sensitivity of normal color vision actually depends on the overlap between the absorption spectra of the three systems: different colors are recognized when the different types of cone are stimulated to different degrees. Red light, for example, stimulates the long wavelength cones much more than either of the others, and reducing the wavelength causes the other two cone systems to be increasingly stimulated, causing a gradual change in hue.

en.wikipedia.org...
*emphasis mine

What about plants? They absorb the green light, but are dependent on the Red and Blue to thrive. Is this the true reason behind the genetically modified plants? Modified to thrive without the Red frequency? Will those gardening notice a failure to thrive in their plants, or will the alteration cause toxicity? Is this the reason behind the Draconian gardening laws?

Plants grown under red LEDs + 3% BL and red LEDs + 15% BL had carbohydrate and enzyme activity levels less than or similar to plants under white light. In summary, the wheat plants grown under red LEDs had lower rates of photosynthesis and differences in carbohydrate levels compared to white light-grown plants. These alterations in leaf starch and sucrose concentrations may be a function of spectral quality-dependent changes in the activity of rate-limiting enzymes in starch and sucrose synthesis

gateway.nlm.nih.gov...
www.sciencedaily.com...

Should we worry if the Red frequency that provides the dominant force in our oceans’ thermal circulatory pattern is slipping away? What happens when areas are warm that should be cool, and the air currents are no longer swept up and out and over the poles and circulated correctly? Wouldn’t we begin to see strange weather patterns, changes in our temperatures and even dies offs of marine life? Oh, wait. We have.

For the analysis of tide heights, the Fourier series approach has in practice to be made more elaborate than the use of a single frequency and its harmonics. The tidal patterns are decomposed into many sinusoids having many fundamental frequencies, corresponding (as in the lunar theory) to many different combinations of the motions of the Earth, the Moon, and the angles that define the shape and location of their orbits.

For tides, then, harmonic analysis is not limited to harmonics of a single frequency.[42] In other words, the harmonies are multiples of many fundamental frequencies, not just of the fundamental frequency of the simpler Fourier series approach. Their representation as a Fourier series having only one fundamental frequency and its (integer) multiples would require many terms, and would be severely limited in the time-range for which it would be valid

en.wikipedia.org...

www.seafriends.org.nz...
www.enseignement.polytechnique.fr...

What is the human + frequency relationship? “Indigo children” is the New Age description given to children born after 1986 (?). Is this the ‘feel good’ description to define an actual fact- a pretty painting to pre-dispose the populace into expecting change and giving it a lofty ‘ascension’ aspect? How will this transition affect those of us more aligned to the Red frequency, other than grieving the loss of the golden glow?

Descriptions of indigo children include the belief that they are empathetic, curious, strong-willed, independent, and often perceived by friends and family as being strange; possess a clear sense of self-definition and purpose; and also exhibit a strong inclination towards spiritual matters from early childhood. Indigo children have also been described as having a strong feeling of entitlement, or "deserving to be here." Other alleged traits include a high intelligence quotient, an inherent intuitive ability, and resistance to authority.[4][6] According to Tober and Carroll, indigo children function poorly in conventional schools due to their rejection of authority, being smarter than their teachers, and a lack of response to guilt-, fear- or manipulation-based discipline.[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

How much have we heard about ‘moving into a higher frequency or ‘else’ you fail? A LOT. How much have we heard that it’s not just a feel good tangential New Age diatribe? Zero.

Now, will we be allowed to discuss this? I don’t know. Will it affect us in our day to day lives? Well, it seems like it already is, going by the expenses put out to not mention it- but work around it anyway.

I’d like to hear your thoughts- and please, no bashing- I can also pick this post apart ten ways to Sunday, for its lack of scientific jargon. I’m attempting to communicate to the largest audience possible, not publish a scientific paper.

Ideally, I would like this thread to record all noticeable changes by curious ATS members, verification of Red frequency distribution in their area, and/or other noticeable ‘circumstantial evidence’.

It would also be interesting to discover what other actual changes have been couched in New Age jargon, easily dismissible.

Thanks!

My Thoughts? You haven't provided ANY evidence of any color shift in the Suns output!.
Color perception is subjective; but color spectrum is completely measureable (objective).I would expect stars to shift color as they age (of course speaking "astronomically long" time periods).

I would also expect to find plenty of: quantifiable; peer reviewed information on the "color shift" (IF ANY EXISTS!) in our sun in astronomical journals and papers.All else is speculation from the national enquirer and"new age bunk (OMG frequencies!!!..
)

here's some:

A high resolution version of the spectrum of our Sun, this image was created from a digital atlas observed with the Fourier Transform Spectrometer at the McMath-Pierce Solar Facility at Kitt Peak National Observatory, near Tucson, Arizona (`Solar Flux Atlas from 296 to 1300 nm' by Robert L. Kurucz, Ingemar Furenlid, James Brault, and Larry Testerman: National Solar Observatory Atlas No. 1, June 1984.). The images shown here were created to mimic an echelle spectrum, with wavelength increasing from left to right along each strip, and from bottom to top. Each of the 50 slices covers 60 angstroms, for a complete spectrum across the visual range from 4000 to 7000 angstroms. The Sun is a G2 star, and this image covers the same wavelength range in the same format as the spectrum of Procyon, type F5, and the spectrum of Arcturus, type K1 (or K2). Note: NSO/Kitt Peak FTS data used here were produced by NSF/NOAO. (Note for interested users: because this was made from digital data, we can create any size or shape on request, but please give us plenty of time. The images here have the correct aspect ratio for a 35mm slide. We do however have a square version available immediately.)

www.noao.edu...

plenty of quantifiable "red" spectrum frequencies!.
Less than there "used to be" ? Takes more research on my part and I won't waste any more time on looking to debunk new age "stuff"..

Enjoy the "new age feel good hooey":Just take this "higher frequencies are coming!" ("I'm all tingly") "stuff"
with a grain of salt!

Disinterested Troll out...

edit on 10-5-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by lieth

Hey, welcome to ATS! So I'm trying to grasp the bulk of what you said. Do you mean the sun has only 5 years left in it's current form? I see the data, but what does it mean?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
maby this is just normal. kinda like a cycle. im not gonna spurt out a bunch of scintific stuff like my freinds above me, but maby were noticing somthing that happens often, but with all this new technology this is the first time we can really pay attention to it.

meh. this toppic aint for me.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

I'm lead to believe we will be living underground or have found a new home within another 400 years due to the surface of the Earth being totally inhabitable. There is approx 1.1 billion years left I'm lead to believe...I just hope we have no more "Amnesia" before then,
no time to lose our gains at such a pinacle moment in human history.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

or maybe you've read so many conspiracies over the years you're starting to see/feel things that aren't there...?

Actually there has been a shift in the solar spectrum but as usual the facts got muddied in translation.

The sun runs in cycles, the 11 year wolfe, 88 yr Geissberg, 200 yr Suess and then there is the earth's Milankovitch cycle.

During the 20th century the sun has been very active according to this paper This is no longer true as we enter the new century according to NASA and the Solar Dynamics Observatory Mission News

EVE: Measuring the Sun's Hidden Variability

...Solar minimum is a quiet time when we can establish a baseline for evaluating long-term trends," he explains. "All stars are variable at some level, and the sun is no exception. We want to compare the sun's brightness now to its brightness during previous minima and ask: is the sun getting brighter or dimmer?"

The answer seems to be dimmer. Measurements by a variety of spacecraft indicate a 12-year lessening of the sun's "irradiance" by about 0.02% at visible wavelengths and 6% at EUV wavelengths.

These results, which compare the solar minimum of 2008-09 to the previous minimum of 1996, are still very preliminary. EVE will improve confidence in the trend by pinning down the EUV spectrum with unprecedented accuracy.

The sun's variability and its potential for future changes are not fully understood—hence the need for EVE. "The EUV portion of the sun's spectrum is what changes most during a solar cycle," says Woods, "and that is the part of the spectrum we will be observing." www.nasa.gov...

Cosmic Rays Hit Space Age High
September 29, 2009:

"In 2009, cosmic ray intensities have increased 19% beyond anything we've seen in the past 50 years," says Richard Mewaldt of Caltech. "The increase is significant....

The cause of the surge is solar minimum, a deep lull in solar activity that began around 2007 and continues today. Researchers have long known that cosmic rays go up when solar activity goes down. Right now solar activity is as weak as it has been in modern times, setting the stage for what Mewaldt calls "a perfect storm of cosmic rays."

"We're experiencing the deepest solar minimum in nearly a century," says Dean Pesnell of the Goddard Space Flight Center, "so it is no surprise that cosmic rays are at record levels for the Space Age."

Mewaldt lists three aspects of the current solar minimum that are combining to create the perfect storm:

1. The sun's magnetic field is weak. "There has been a sharp decline in the sun's interplanetary magnetic field down to 4 nT (nanoTesla) from typical values of 6 to 8 nT," he says. "This record-low interplanetary magnetic field undoubtedly contributes to the record-high cosmic ray fluxes." [data]

2. The solar wind is flagging. "Measurements by the Ulysses spacecraft show that solar wind pressure is at a 50-year low," he continues, "so the magnetic bubble that protects the solar system is not being inflated as much as usual." A smaller bubble gives cosmic rays a shorter-shot into the solar system. Once a cosmic ray enters the solar system, it must "swim upstream" against the solar wind. Solar wind speeds have dropped to very low levels in 2008 and 2009, making it easier than usual for a cosmic ray to proceed. [data]

3. The current sheet is flattening. Imagine the sun wearing a ballerina's skirt as wide as the entire solar system with an electrical current flowing along its wavy folds. It's real, and it's called the "heliospheric current sheet," a vast transition zone where the polarity of the sun's magnetic field changes from plus to minus. The current sheet is important because cosmic rays are guided by its folds. Lately, the current sheet has been flattening itself out, allowing cosmic rays more direct access to the inner solar system....

Hundreds of years ago, cosmic ray fluxes were at least 200% to 300% higher than anything measured during the Space Age. Researchers know this because when cosmic rays hit the atmosphere, they produce an isotope of beryllium, 10Be, which is preserved in polar ice. By examining ice cores, it is possible to estimate cosmic ray fluxes more than a thousand years into the past. Even with the recent surge, cosmic rays today are much weaker than they have been at times in the past millennium.

science.nasa.gov...

Solar activity reaches new high

Dec 2, 2003

Geophysicists in Finland and Germany have calculated that the Sun is more magnetically active now than it has been for over a 1000 years. Ilya Usoskin and colleagues at the University of Oulu and the Max-Planck Institute for Aeronomy say that their technique – which relies on a radioactive dating technique - is the first direct quantitative reconstruction of solar activity based on physical, rather than statistical, models (I G Usoskin et al. 2003 Phys. Rev. Lett. 91 211101) physicsworld.com...

Temperature and precipitation history of the Arctic

"..Solar energy reached a summer maximum (9% higher than at present) ca 11 ka ago and has been decreasing since then, primarily in response to the precession of the equinoxes. The extra energy elevated early Holocene summer temperatures throughout the Arctic 1-3° C above 20th century averages, enough to completely melt many small glaciers throughout the Arctic, although the Greenland Ice Sheet was only slightly smaller than at present... As summer solar energy decreased in the second half of the Holocene, glaciers reestablished or advanced, sea ice expanded, and the flow of warm Atlantic water into the Arctic Ocean diminished. Late Holocene cooling reached its nadir during the Little Ice Age (about 1250-1850 AD), when sun-blocking volcanic eruptions and perhaps other causes added to the orbital cooling, allowing most Arctic glaciers to reach their maximum Holocene extent..."

A bit of research goes a long way.
edit on 10-5-2011 by crimvelvet because: add

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by lieth

The interesting point I take from this is, well, this:

In my last reiki session we were doing heart chackra work. I opened my chackra to give the world what it needed to take from me, and the colours were red. We then reversed this and allowed my heart chakra to take what it needed from the univers, and the light turned green. I found this interesting. I now wear amathist over my heart chakra, and I am feeling more powerfull than ever - to the point of discomfort! lol

Good post! Thanks for the science. Although I am not sure I follow all of it. Perhaps a mix of science with a slight seasoning of conjecture?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Explanation: Uhmmm?

“..too white”? You know where this is going? Sure, you get your crystal prism. You go outside and you split the light. Where’s the broad red bar? Surely it should be there, dominating the spectrum. Find it- if you can. Orange? Yes. Pinkish trail? A bit. No long red bar. Not here anyway.

Note all edits to bold are mine for emphasis.

And yet...

And some Natural forms...

Some technical information on optical sun filters....

Celestron telescope solar filters. [opticsplanet.net]

The Sun appears in its "real" color -neutral white, not blue or orange ,and the sky adjacent to the solar limb is jet black. You can see detail in sunspots, bright faculae near the limb and the mottled areas known as granules with these filters.

Personal Disclosure: Until someone produces a credible picture and or video of sunlight not producing a red band this subject is pure speculation! I recommend it be moved to Skunk Works!

edit on 10-5-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to resize some embedded pics.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
reply to post by Shamatt

I'm lead to believe we will be living underground or have found a new home within another 400 years due to the surface of the Earth being totally inhabitable. There is approx 1.1 billion years left I'm lead to believe...I just hope we have no more "Amnesia" before then,
no time to lose our gains at such a pinacle moment in human history.

By the way - I love your avatar! Brilliant! It's kind of how I feel some days!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

I already explained this in slightly less technical terms - no one seems to have read it!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt
reply to post by lieth

. I now wear amathist over my heart chakra, and I am feeling more powerfull than ever - to the point of discomfort! lol

yea i felt that aswell. when doing hard work on the second(stronger) version of the heart(14,5hz), (regular is 10,5)
it took about 10 minutes of that frequency before pain was felt... but those days are past. (you might not feel anything on the second version of the heart if the first one isnt balanced fully)

116(14,5) heart 2
168(10,5) heart 1(visible spectrum)

i'm much into frequencies... playing various ones in the background constantly, depending on my mood(or what i need to counterbalance)
this is my current favorite: 112 and 119,83 (pulse of 7,83)
two of the shuman resonance frequencies and the crown chakra... gives you that soft feeling covering your upper body all the way up to the crown, improves your ability to visualise, pump up your inteligence, increase your energy intake from the infinite intensly... beaming of light and having your leggs nearly orgasm due to the immense energy flow... yummie

just rightklick and "save file as" if you care to keep it
edit on 10-5-2011 by lieth because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2011 by lieth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

What is the color red? Slow frequency wave: Running somewhere between 400-484 THz. So, we’re moving into a higher frequency after all…only it’s not a ‘feel-good state of mind”, it’s a fact?

The color Red.
Is around 650 nanometer wave length.

Light spectrum

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lieth

Thanks Dude!

I would loveto talk abut this more, but we shouldbn't hijack this thread. Perhaps start a new one on this topic so we can explore it further?

As it goes, at the moment I am overflowing with energy, I am seeing my reiki teacher again on Thursday for some help. I will experiment with your sounds though, as they may help me gain some controll rather than just overload me?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Thank you for the wonderful, eye-opening thread.
My daughter, born in 1981, complained that there was more "lemon" light as she was growing up. We moved to Missouri from Northern Indiana and the sunlight WAS different-more light yellow, less gold. And over the years the light is "whiter".

Plants I grew in my youth are becoming harder to grow-more leggy, less fruit.

Cars ARE hotter, quicker. And it gets hotter outside earlier than it did even 20 years ago. I will get out my prism and look into this.

If we lose the "red"-what the chakra considers the "root" (at pelvis) we might actually be losing some basic desires. Like procreation.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
reply to post by darrman

i remember more snow
i remember the snow drifts as high as my parents, but now they arn't even as high as me
i rememebr the weather being even, threw out the year, without 9.0+ earthquakes, hurricane seasons that wernt only best decried as a freak of nature
predictable changes
i remember everything being the same year in year out, its changing FAST

wake up

I remember the fiz in a pepper at 10 2 and 4
i remember when a hoe was a hoe...
I remeber fired balogna sandwichs.

All jokes aside i do understand what ya saying ive been saying it for about 2 year's.
It just doesnt feel right as when i was a kid.

edit on 10-5-2011 by TheAmused because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
did anybody else start singing pink floyd when they scrolled past that image?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Funny thing, for some time now,Ive noticed that I get some sort of a Blue line around people when I take pictures with my cellphone, I just took it as it was the cellphone camera that had dropped a few notches in quality during the years, but then I started to see it with my eys around copper object if I stare at it,lol... Just saying..

Any one esle seen this ??

Im not sure what to make about your cell phone, but I can speak to the blue hue around copper objects when you stare at them for a while.

Copper is perceived as a sort of orangish color, and the compliment to orange would be a shade of blue. When you stare at an object for long enough, your eyes become accustomed, and you see a ghost image. This phenomenon is quite popularly demonstrated with an optical illusion in which the american flag has strange colors, namely yellow, black, and aquamarine.

IllusionsEtc Blogspot: American Flag Optical Illusion.
Scroll down a bit, and follow his instructions.

Although I cant describe the science behind this phenomenon in detail, It is well documented. If you are interested, Google: 'negative image optical illusions'

In response to the OP, I have noticed an increased need for sunglasses during the day. My eyes become irritated, watery, they almost have a burning or tingling sensation. I sat outside for lunch for about an hour in the beginning of April (in new england), and had clear sunburn lines at the cuffs of my shorts and t-shirt later that night.

Although I have noticed these things, Im not sure I subscribe to the theory. I would chalk it up to a change in my lifestyle. I have become increasingly sedentary, spending more time indoors than ever before. Indoors with central air, minimal windows, wearing long pants and a dress shirt for most of the summer; Whereas before I would spend entire summers outside in shorts and a t-shirt.

Ahh... the perks of being thrust into the 'real-world'...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
For all those saying we are nuts for seeing what we see you may find this NASA story interesting.

It confirms what we are seeing.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I CONCUR WITH MANY OF THE ABOVE OBSERVATIONS

the harshness and whiteness of the light is greater , whether that is due to changes due to atmospheric filtration
or changes in the sun itself i dont know

also sunburn happens quicker and the sun simply feels different on the skin, imo

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join