It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Was Right In Front of Our Eyes

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
just for clarification.

the "red" everybody keeps referring to is actually more than just 1 color. our eyes only pick up on the red.

the end of the rainbow is actually an invisible wavelength (to us) called infrared. in between the 2 are far red and amber, which our eyes can only somewhat pickup.

our ability to see these colors, do not have any effect on their importance or presence within the light.

if changes were to occur in any of these wavelengths, we wouldnt even know it.

link   
I've had a couple of dreams in which the sun was blackened. Nothing to panic over though. I'ts not real, just as this life, its not real. Crowley said everything was backwards and upside down. I find some truth to that. But i find more truth in knowing everything is a holographic farce created to make us react in order to continue the illusion of 'creating' after all, we create what be think about do we not?

link   

The sunlight is different. Maybe you’ve noticed it too.
Has it been an actual awareness, or a sense that something is 'off'?

Take off your sunglasses?
Just a thought!

It comes to all of us with age, we see things differently.
I sometimes look at my hands and I could swear they're not mine.
The red nail varnish is mine... but not the hands.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
w/e me and everyone of my friend will agree the sun has been hotter the last 2 years then ever, the day itself might not be that hot, but the sun, holy cow.

Want proof?...

Go sit in your car on a day thats +5...... about noting higher, and you'll notice how hot your car is already, and your skin will start to burn, but as soon as you step outside, you're cold as hell. this wasn't happening to me a couple years ago, something with the sun is giving something off that it didn't use too, unless its planet x

I've been sun tanning a lot recently 1+ hr a day, it took me around 4-5 days to get a decent tan, so I'm not really noticing getting burned alot, yet again im 18 so I don't really have anything to compare it to.

I'm going to have to pay more attention to the color, it sure as heck seemed yellow/red to me xD the only white I can see if from being blind after looking at it xD

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I just took a prism outside and guess what.. the red in the spectrum is still there. Perhaps the air is cleaner nowadays so the sun looks brighter??
I remember that 20-30 y ago there was much pollution in the air caused by coalplants etc. so there was much more sulfurdioxide etc. in the air.
Now the air is cleaner but we have more finedust overhere.
But anyway the red is still there..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

you'd be surprised how many "indigo kids" use those exact words.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by B.Morrison
Firstly I agree about the sun being different and I own a prism crystal so I can check this later myself (I'll try to get a photo through the thing if I can...).

The destiny of this thread is in your hands. Until now, all we have is 4 pages of "old memories" about the color of the sunlight to support this interesting theory. Please use your prism crystal and present the conclusive evidence. We need to know this now.

Thanks brother.

damn, wish I'd logged back in earlier and seen this, its nighttime here now but in the morning I will go and see what there is to see

peace,
-Bob

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
personally, i think the light is far too bright/reflective.

it seems i cant even so much as lift my head above sea level without squinting. and then it seems as if the entire sky is reflecting light.

it use to be, that i could look at any portion of the sky without a problem, with the exception of the sun. i didnt have to squint until my eyes got almost all the way to where the sun was, sometimes even being able to tolerate looking directly at it for a second or 2.

now i cant even lift my chin without having to squint. doesnt seem to matter where in the sky the sun is....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I was born in 1980, I never knew what we're indigo kids but I fit in the description a bit too well...anyway.

I have actually talked about the sun a couple months ago to my girlfriend although she is a lot younger then me and I was saying how the sun is so much whiter now then when I was young.

I taught about, maybe the eyes change with age, maybe it's the pollution, maybe it's the ozone layer thinning.
Back then I didn't think about enlightenment and stuff, now that I do, I still don't think enlightenment has anything to do with it.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by realitycheck41

or maybe its all of the aluminium in the atmosphere?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

It would be very interesting to compare your diet now with what you had as a kid. My research indicates that the types of food we eat now is substantially different from that when we were kids - the types of fats and chemicals contribute to how our body releases toxins through the pores, and how that interacts with the sun. Check out folks who follow a mostly plant-based diet, and see if the same results apply.

It's like the analogy of a frog being placed in cool water, and that water temperature being raised. The frog won't register the change in water and will boil to death. But if you put a frog in hot water, it will jump right out. This is what's happening to us. The 'food' that we all see and buy at stores is changing day by day, but since it's all we see and all we know, we don't register it as strange. Would our grandparents recognize the food we eat today as food? I think not. Some things may look similar (a loaf of bread, for example), but when you look at the ingredients and see dozens of strange names, that cannot be good for us, and there is quite a bit of literature indicating that effects of sun on our bodies (ex: skin cancers, sunburns) is intensified when our bodies excrete the poisons we eat in our sweat.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
If anything, I'd say it's the atmosphere that's different... always seems hazy here, even on a "clear" day.

This makes more sense to me because of any number of chemicals/pollutants that could be in play.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
My initial question is (because I assume that the original implication is) how many here were actually splitting the light into their respective channels and recording it, to use as an audit trail?

How many have been taking these prismatic readings all these years to show the measurable change? Then after that, does it even have any meaning? Our near earth space is also substantially more cluttered (by way of satellites etc) than at any other point in history, could the debris field and extraneous flotaings-around there distort the light band?

Is the topic luminosity or color spread so I know which track to be on here?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
reply to post by darrman

i remember more snow
i remember the snow drifts as high as my parents, but now they arn't even as high as me
i rememebr the weather being even, threw out the year, without 9.0+ earthquakes, hurricane seasons that wernt only best decried as a freak of nature
predictable changes
i remember everything being the same year in year out, its changing FAST

wake up

me to, when I was young the weather was like clockwork. here in the midwest we used to only have 4 1/2 to 5 months of summer weather and the rest of the year was cool or cold. Now it seems to be vise versa. I think some one is playing with our weather and all the freaks of nature are the side effects of playing with something on that scale.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Excellent post !
I have to agree, I have also noticed that the sun light is no longer the same and hasn't been for a long time -seems to have a different hue from when I was a child (35+ years ago)
I have also noticed that things are not as bright as they used to be (but have put this down over the years to age and maybe my eyes 'dimming' if there is such a thing)
I also remember reading an article a few years ago about global dimming - I will try to post a link if I can find one.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
So I am summarizing to myself the following and posting, if I may.

The Sun seems to be shifting over the years from a Yellow/Golden color to more of a whitish light. (recently more noticeable)

Gone now are the Reddish sunsets/sunrises that use to exist, instead are more of a whitish/yellow appearance.

Ultraviolet intensity has increased ie. Sunburn time lessened, (I also suspect you will find that the infrared has also increased).

Colors in broad daylight seem to be washed out due to the whiteness/brightness of the Sun.

The sky's deep blue color has become lighter over the years as well as the cloud type domination has shifted.

Speculation that the red spectrum is diminishing or being overwhelmed while the blue spectrum is increasing in intensity.

Speculation that the ozone layer has further deteriorated or that air born pollutants are altering which wavelengths are reaching the earth.

Have I missed anything that does not fall into one of these categories?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I was actually noticing this yesterday. It was very bright, but not sunny...if that makes sense.

It was overcast, windy, looked as if a storm was coming - but it was intensly white. Making me squint heavily even during this very overcast day. I literally couldn't even see the Sun, but that's the effect it was having on me.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Mainstream Newtonian science wants us to believe that the universe around us is static and unchanging. For example that the sun will always give the same light.

If I remember correctly, melting points of certain metals have changed over the past couple decades. How could this be in an eternally stable universe?

An article like this rightfully pokes holes in this false belief in the eternal "Truth" of scientism.

All things change and change is the ONLY constant.

Once scientists (and everyone else) admits it we can finally take some of our own power from science and the religion of science.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I have studied Morgellons Disease for 4 years. I believe we have an artificial nervous system growing 2 layers down subcutaneously caused by co-polymers. Pedot looks like collagen. This research was said to have been developed for spinal cord injuries but is also used in Man Machine Interfaces.
To see fibers half submerged and moving on the skin hookup a eye clopsscope to the yellow jackon a large screen T.V. Read material from Randy Wymore U.of O.
We also have Green Florscent Protein in our eyes as evidenced by a black light at 395 nm.
G.F.P. is a tag lawfully required to be used when using transgenes on animals.
Read Brain Control by viral gene fusion.
We are entering a solar maxium and man is mutating matter.
MSM has been silenced after the lawsuit of Steve Wilson when the judge ruled against this whistleblower on behalf of Fox news. The Judge ruled it was legal for them to require Steve to false news.
Science like all areas of mans domain has been bought and sold. Human Brain Machine is a patent and is currently being developed and deployed in the population, Indigo children are wired for this new age of Science.
This is the Age of the Interface. Blue light activates the ionic membrane opening the channel in the brain and yellow closes the channel. Stanford University pioneered this research.

Brain Control by viral gene fusion

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Heres a link to the global dimming thing.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join