It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship under the Sphinx. It all adds up.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

The Spinx and Aliens connection, Bunkem
The Hall of Records under the Sphinx, Bunkam
Aliens Built the Pyramids, Bunkam

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Did you guys know that there's a sphinx on Mars too? Here..

So was the author referring to the spaceship hidden in the sphinx pertaining to the one on Mars?

By the way, I didn't invent this. It is none other than the great Hoagland himself!!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I wonder if the discovery of tunnel networks under the site has led to any finding of this sort which are being kept quiet. Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

I have no doubt there is a library of information somewhere, I also believe this library is somewhere in Egypt. I can also believe it's in the area you speak of.

What I doubt is the government is covering this up. I know you didn't claim the government is covering up anything. What I want people to focus on is the people who actually run this world.

And its not any one government that's for sure. Its all of them! Every country in the world has at least ONE person who is in on deciding everyone's fate.

link   
If you are going to quoteThe Emerad Tablet - no s . Do the Real one. It has been posted already in this thread, so I will post another piece from Hermes Trismegistus.

Thrice-Greatest Hermes

"Why should you then delay?" the Shepherd asked me. "Must it not be, since you have received all, that you should point the way to the world, that through you the race of mankind may by your God be saved?" And after he said this, the Shepherd of Men mingled again with the Powers.

But I, with thanks and blessings unto the Father of the universal Powers, was now freed, full of the power the Shepherd had poured into me, and full of what he had taught me about the nature of All and of the loftiest Vision. And I inscribed in my memory the benefaction of the Divine Mind, and I was exceedingly glad, for I was full with that for which I craved. My bodily sleep had come to be my soul's wakefulness; and the closing of my eyes, true vision; and my silence, pregnant with good; and my barrenness of speech, a brood of holy thoughts. Becoming God-inspired, I attained the abode of Truth."

source

Deny Ignorance!

link   
Toth aka NINGISHZIDDA, son of ENKI. Master architect and engineer of the Anunnaki. Has built Giza pyramids and the face of sphinx is him. Known as Quetzalcoatl among the ancient Meso Americans.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

So was the author referring to the spaceship hidden in the sphinx pertaining to the one on Mars?

By the way, I didn't invent this. It is none other than the great Hoagland himself!!

Got a link to this image on a credible site?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

If you think Hoagy old boy is credible, then here's the link....

www.enterprisemission.com...

As for me, he's nuts!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I did a search of this post, for keywords in the threads title. The word I searched for was "adds up".

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Spaceship under the Sphinx hard to get my head round but there's 100% more to the pyramids and sphinx than we are led to believe.like our real history and how old our civilisation really is.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
This is something that's been around for a while.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Excuse me folks....

But wasn't it reported a little while back that an eminent Egyptian archeologist actually admitted publicly at the Cairo museum that there is an 'alien artifact' or was it 'alien spaceship' under the Great pyramid or the Sphinx??

I know I read the news story right here at ATS...

Yep - here's the story:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

J.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
There are a lot of hidden treasures all around the world which as usual, the government tries very hard to keep it secret from the general public.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
spaceship under the sphinx, er..there is NOTHING like that in the original tablet, sorry..
what about sone research before porting this kind of..stuff..

cheers

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Alright... But...

1) Why does the Sphinx head is clearly smaller and unproportioned according to the body (therefore probably carved after the original?)

2) From where does come the notion of "spaceship"?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I'm sure there is still a lot to find in Egypt but the "Emerald tablet of Thoth" is a fake, the "Emerald tablet" is not as is shown in multiple post in this thread. It was a single tablet nothing more.
People seem to create their own truth.
The message of "The Emerald Tablet of Thoth" is great but it's just a story nothing more. It has no factual base what so ever.
I'm a little surprised this thread got that much hype.

Thanks,
OnlyLove

edit on 10/5/2011 by OnlyLove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
If you read and understood the message of this scrpit, you missed the bit about not handing out information to the idiots! Of course people shoot it down thats why its not for mass consumption. Most peoples fragile world hinges on their brand of reality, its not fair to upset it or think them wrong for denying the real world.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

looks like stones..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian
Edgar Cayce was a charlatan. All who indicate the ability to predict the future are charlatans because it is not something that can be done.

Many efforts have been made to demonstrate, for those that need a little extra help, the inaccuracies of Cayce's spew. Seek and ye shall find.

How do you come to that..BS..

there were very few psychics who did such precise medical diagnose like Cayce.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
Wow, some of you guys on here really do not have an open mind... Even if it is fairy tales- what it reads is so inspirational and there is so much to learn from it.
As the first page says-

"Read. Believe or not, but read. And the vibration found therein will awaken a response in your soul."

I'm just reading the PDF, It was the first thing that came up in the search.

I'm on page 13 now, but the whole book is only 48 pages long in any case.

Thanks so much again for posting this, OP.... I am forever grateful!

Unfortunately the OP presented this as fact and not fiction.
Thankfully there are a few people that picked this for what it is, fantasy, before the excitable window lickers started believing this to be real.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join