It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship under the Sphinx. It all adds up.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Have you seen this article?
www.viewzone.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If edgar cayce says theres something there, id put a years wage on it being correct...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
those definitley werent made by us so there has to be somehting else there..

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Is there a spaceship under the Sphinx that holds a library full of knowledge which could change the history books?

The way I am reading it, he seems to be speaking of a time capsule. Like the one's we did way back in school. A safe place to store the ancient knowledge for further reference down the road. I really doubt he really meant a real spaceship. But who knows, this is only me thinking out loud.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I have been wanting to read these tabs for sometime now. Ima make this priority. I don't know about 100 times tho. How is it we can believe they aren't a hoax ?

Emerald Tabs x 100 =

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
S&F!! Fact or fiction, this is an Extremely interesting read!

And for those that are instant nay Sayers..... Please take the tIme to read to completion before you make such an blanketed statement. There is allot to learn here, even if it is only on a philosophical level.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This has been and always an amazing topic I like to discuss. As this is why I joined ATS in the first place and post my first reply. I will copy and insert my previous post here in reference to this.

I found this information from a current activity in the Gizza Plateu and found some interesting history about the Germans sending their scientist in Egypt during WWII to gain new technology and found Osiris sarcophagus and space ships under the pyramid. Fortunately enough, this was documented via video.

After the war, Russia (KGB) had obtain the video and when KGB had been disbanded Syfy channel had bought the copy from a Russian mafia. Syfy channel only broadcast this once and don't know the reason why it never surface again.

Since Hitller is a well known believer of ancient technolgy and extraterestrial beings through the Vril society. During WW2 Hitller has sent his troops in egypt and excavate the sphynix and the giza plateu only to discover the great mystery of them all.

The video below will provide you a documented accounts of what happen as it was televised before through SyFy channel. It also gives you detailed accounts of the nazi soldiers surveying the area and video depiction of Osiris. They did not further excavated all the way underground, but conclude that there is a chamber underneath and it has an oval shape design that seems to house a space ship. Also, there are more to this video than the space ship theory.

This video coroborates what the Emerald Tablets had described under the Sphynx.

Get your popcorn sit and enjoy the video as it is a 1:20 hrs viewing Secret KGB files

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Some years ago, cant remember when exaclty, I watched a program on TV where they carried out some ground penetrating radar at the spinx and they found what one could clearly see, on the radar read out, was evidence of a hole having been dug into the ground under one of the paws of sphinx. This hole had a big "blob" at the bottom.

Cant remember how deep it was but it looked to be about 20-30m. Next thing, I see on TV, in recent times, that the Americians (who else) had built a big steel fence around the sphinx and were doing "restoration" works.

Next thing, I see a post here on ATS about a "whistle blower" saying that work was being done at night time and they, whoever they wer, were excavating UFO/secret technology. So is it still there???

No doubt whatever was in that hole then is not there now.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
reply to post by Harte

Sorry if it appeared like i was directing that a fellow ATS follower. I wasnt.

I know. I was trying to be sarcastic.

The world has never been any different than it is right now. You can trust science, however.

Whether you want to believe that or not is another matter entirely.

Harte

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
When man again shall conquer the ocean and fly
in the air on wings like the birds;
when he has learned to harness the lightning,
then shall the time of warfare begin.
Great shall the battle be twixt the forces,
great the warfare of darkness and Light

I like that verse......Seems it is upon us right now.....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
and I've just finished reading the Lord of the Rings.

Do you know there are actually people who belive it's based on a real story?

I'm still amazed at the lack of intelligence we have amoung the youth of today even with all the education we are slipping into paranoia and fantasy and acting as if it'sall real.

The natives of Nth Sentinal Island or those hiding in the jungles of the Amazon have more intelligence than some who believe in aliens and spaceships hidden under structures. It defies belief sometimes.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
This Hall of Records was said to contain the history of Atlantis from the beginning up until its destruction and disappearance.

Now the lines that caught my eye (among many i must add) were :

Then gathered I the sons of Atlantis.
Into the spaceship I brought all my records,
brought the records of sunken Atlantis.
Gathered I all of my powers,
instruments many of mighty magic.

Deep 'neath the rocks, I buried my spaceship,
waiting the time when man might be free.

Over the spaceship, erected a marker in the form, of a lion yet like unto man.
There 'neath the image rests yet my spaceship,
forth to be brought when need shall arise.

Know ye, O man, that far in the future, invaders shall come from out of the deep. The awake, ye who have wisdom. Bring forth my ship and conquer with ease. Deep 'neath the image lies my secret. Search and find in the pyramid I built.

Could this be confirmation that Edgar Cayce was right? (or the other way round really)

Is there a spaceship under the Sphinx that holds a library full of knowledge which could change the history books?

Hope this information is new to alot of you

Peace

P.S Anyone who hasn't read the Emeral Tablets of Thoth, i highly recommend that you do. The information is very enlightening.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

and so hidden in Egypt is where my Legacy is Buried?
In the sands of Time I taught on to those if Egypt the Sacred Arts of Healing...

It reminds me of the Great Whale from Final Fantasy 4 and those WHO SLEEP YET STILL ON THAT MOON in our sky

"
The one who will be mine shall come from across the Stars,
and when the two Brilliantly SHINE as ONE, the PATH to the TRUE Future Will OPEN ONCE MORE
"

Where can a copy of these tablets text be found?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
A Russian Vedic scholar Alexander Trehlebov said there are ancestral ships hidden all over the place underground. Just waiting for the right moment to be used.

Interesting seeing you discover that piece of a puzzle through a diff source.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Vedun because: Clarification

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I say we should dig a secret tunnel so the govt does not find out and find out for our selfs. I am sure what ever was their if any thing was their is gone and protected by now.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The Doreal tablets are fakes. Sorry. The only tablet reads

[It is] true, without error, certain and most true,
That which is below is as that which is above, and that which is above is as that which is below, to perform the miracles of the one thing.
And as all things were from the one, by means of the meditation of the one, thus all things were born from the one, by means of adaptation.
Its father is the Sun, its mother is the Moon, the Wind carried it in its belly, its nurse is the earth.
The father of the whole world [or "of all of the initiates"?] is here.
Its power is whole if it has been turned into earth.
You will separate the earth from the fire, the subtle from the dense, sweetly, with great skill.
It ascends from earth into heaven and again it descends to the earth, and receives the power of higher and of lower things.
Thus you will have the Glory of the whole world.
Therefore will all obscurity flee from you.
Of all strength this is true strength, because it will conquer all that is subtle, and penetrate all that is solid.
Thus was the world created.
From this were wonderful adaptations, of which this is the means. Therefore am I named Thrice-Great Hermes, having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world.
It is finished, what I have said about the working[s] of the Sun.

That's the real one. You might as well start believing David Ike if you're going to accept the Doreal translation as the work of Thoth / Hermes.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Thanks to my extensive training in scifi programming Im ready for just about anything that happens regarding these kind of things. My thanks to the brave hebrews of hollywood, secret orders that want to free mankind in peace and truth. Even the pharoahs that may have been in error are part of the path and the whole. Thank you to the pharoahs as well..Its starting to make sense...the oneness of it all.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

As I recently wrote with respect to the ancient mystical and alchemical writings of "Hermes Trismegistus," the American occultist "Maurice Doreal" (real name Claude Doggins, d. 1963) composed a /faux/ "Emerald Tablets" in or shortly before 1950, appropriating the name of one of the authentic ancient "Hermetic" texts, and attributing it to the Atlantean priest-king "Thoth," who allegedly wrote it 36,000 years ago. Many people, I suspect, may confuse "Doreal's" modern fabrication with the authentic ancient Hermetic text.

Source:www.mail-archive.com...@yahoogroups.com/msg01877.html

I just want to make it clear that 'The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistos is very different than 'The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean. The latter are a literary hoax.

Here is the thread you need if you are trying to understand the Emerald Tablet...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please Deny Ignorance.

Thanks.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Frater210 because: bold

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

If any of this is true, then its a good thing "TPTB" dont allow us to know about it. Because if they did, it would surely be gone and misused by the time the "invaders" arrive.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

What a Great Post Two Thumbs Waaay Up for iksose7.... Will have to check out "The Emeral Tablets of Thoth"

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Giza Plateau Excavation Photos 2010

Excavation Now Happening Under the Sphinx' Paw! Was Edgar Cayce Right?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-5-2011 by LBJ___Bush_Sr_Kild_JFK because: I added a link to a thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join