It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship under the Sphinx. It all adds up.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Never heard of the Emeral Tablets of Thoth, who supposedly wrote them and where were they found?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Edgar Cayce was a charlatan. All who indicate the ability to predict the future are charlatans because it is not something that can be done.

Many efforts have been made to demonstrate, for those that need a little extra help, the inaccuracies of Cayce's spew. Seek and ye shall find.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Good independent science you can trust

For independent science has no bias, it cares not for the outcome, only that outcomes can be replicated and results formed to scientifically confirm fact or truth.

That said... there is a lot of funky science going on out there, GMO food is a prime example - and far from independent science at that.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
reply to post by iksose7

If any of this is true, then its a good thing "TPTB" dont allow us to know about it. Because if they did, it would surely be gone and misused by the time the "invaders" arrive.

TPTB are misusing it right now!
They know a lot more than they will ever disclose to us and will kill to keep the secrets safe.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

This will begin to explain the literary hoax that is The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean:

[email protected]/msg01877.html

Here are the 'Tablets'...

Notice that it says translated by Doreal...
www.crystalinks.com...

Doreal's real name was, Claude Doggins

The Emerald Tablets (plural) of Thoth the Atlantean are a hoax from the 1950's

The "Emerald Tablets" published by the Colorado occultist "Maurice Doreal" (Claude Doggins) in the late 1940's but claimed to have been originally compiled by the Atlantean priest-king "Thoth," might be added to the library of fictitious occult classics like the /Necronomicon/ of Abdul Alhazred, the Freiherr von Juntzt's /Unaussprechilchen Kulten/, the /Book of Eibon/, and the Comte D'Erlette's /Cultes des Ghoules/. I myself once thought of adding /The Book of Visitations/, by the mediaeval wizard David de Norvélin, a defrocked one-time chaplain of the Lady Jirel's Château de Joiry with its underground inter-dimensional passageway to the Black God's domain. Now, unlike the /Necronomicon/, the "Emerald Tablets" actually exist--only, they were composed by Claude Doggins in Sedalia, Colorado, in the 1940's or around 1950, not by Thoth in Atlantis! In this respect, they might be more comparable to Madame Blavatsky's /Book of Dzyan/.

Source:www.mail-archive.com...@yahoogroups.com/msg01859.html

Here is the thread you need if you are trying to understand the actual Emerald Tablet...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

These 'Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean' Are pure Grade A California Hoax. Sorry.

Someone tell the OP. Neat idea though.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I couldn't help but notice that this is/was your 666th post.....!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Thanks for the info, now I won't have to waste my time looking into it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
The original Emerald Tablet was supposed to have been one tablet, from which translations circulated about 1000 years ago. Modern literature surrounding the Emerald Tablet comes from someone called "Dr. Doreal" in 1925 and has absolutely no bearing on the original.

So you can read it 100 times, but it's still fairy tales.

Disinfo agent?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Lol I should go read the World of Warcraft lore and force myself to believe that thing I kill can drop money.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I am very familar with the emerald tablets of thoth. Reading them all the way through, thouroughly I might add, mabout five years ago. They are a very interesting work but the source of the work is from man named drunvalo who proposes himself to be of the hermetic order of the golden dawn and is what I found from my research to be in the same camp as the gfl, david icke, and the lot. He basically states that he has seen and interpreted these tablets without ANY proof or evidence.

His accounts are, at best an amusing story telling at best.

Edgar cacye, on the other hand is more credible.

There is something beneath the sphinx, but, most likely a library or tomb. These would both reshape humanity's history, none the less, and this is why what they are excavating there is being kept so quiet.

Drunvalo is not a credible source, sorry to say. It would be awesome if he was.

Show pictures of the tablets in acuality, and then it would be believeable.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
ok...i just read translations of the text....i noticed a few interesting parts that i will share.

1) all egyptian text, tries to UNIFY the provinces of egypt, and the two lands.....this text is purely negative....especially to the soverignty of the ancients....i can see what the writer tried to do here...a bit of pyramid text...with a dash of utterencs from the book of the dead....add a bit of racism....abracadabra...all i know is in between WW1 and WW2, the occult influence was high.

in the text.....the khemets were egyptians....the children of light were the sun kings...from heliopolis

in ancient egypt the covenant priesthood was a challange to soverignty....now this text resembles a lower egyptians attitude towards the provinces of the nile, khemet....a sort of CHALLENGE TO SOVERIGNTY....in the text......the children of light were the sun kings...from heliopolis....heliopolis was known as ANU.....ANUNAKI??...SHEMS AL HOR..horus of the sun......the elongated headed children of the sun.......all modern occult beliefs come from the helipoolis preisthood in ain shems (eye of sun) in egypt

2)the known rulers of egypt in myth and religon are....Atum as Re....then it was Shu.....then Geb......then Osiris....then horus, well the pharaoh as horus..........thoth was never considered a ruler untill his cult grew in dynastic egypt....

3) it has alot of heliopolis type language....heliopolis if you dont know grew during the pyramid age of the 4th dynasty, then influenced its own line of kings (story of djedi)....over the original memphis/thinnite kings.....the 5th dynasty sun kings were lower(north) egyptians, the memphis kings were from abydos in upper(southern) egypt.
and how did he construct the pyramids when we have builder accounts..?? its all eccentric occultism..

a covenant presithood challenged the soverignty of egypt. it grew and influenced lower egypt....untill thebes (abydos) in upper egypt grew again

the text. is in one word .....FAKE...and edgar cayce lolol was a twat....persians arabs africans etc etc all have their own historical accounts of egypt....the question is...who did edgar cayce talk to?

edit on 9-5-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Ah, so it's a giant paper-weight of sorts. Spaceship weight.

/levity...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

so they found the hall of records or just something down there?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron
reply to post by iksose7

Well, we have to go through Zahi Hawass to get the truth.

Don't see that happening until 'the guardian' is removed.

Khar

You mean Zahi Hawass as the Guardian? .......I can't help but picture Hawass dressed in some ancient warrior outfit with a sword shouting "You Dare Try To Get Past Me.....NEVER...FOR I AM THE GUARDIAN AND NONE SHALL PASS!!!!"

Maybe I shouldn't have written a reply right after watching the movie Thor...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Interesting. Does the book really refer to a craft as a "spaceship"? And threat from the deep? Are we talking to ocean here or maybe from within the Earth or are we talking about some extraterrestrial threat?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Why of course! All the evidence points right to it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

There is a difference in seeing the future and knowing the future. One is the observation of a future’s details the other is the understanding the future’s context.

Maybe Cayce’s spew could tell of things, but could never reveal their context? To my understanding Cayce believed future events could be averted and I am not sure he ever claimed he could predict anything. Dates mean nothing and seeing the future is not the same thing as predicting the future. Until you understand that you can not judge anyone’s ability to predict the past little alone the see the future.

One that can see the future should also be able to see the past. The problem is the past is a lot different than what history recorded and therefore imposable to prove. Unless you can see all of time as it changes you will never know the future or the past.

Look at all the great seers of legend none of them had any context and more shockingly they rarely spoke of seeing the past. What scared them so about the past thay would not even try to interrupt it?

It is not yet time.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

That space ship fell into the hands of the germans in 1800.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Very cool. S&F.

It reminds me a lot of "Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life" by Drunvalo Melchizedek.
it also tells of an object under the Sphinx that will help mankind. Those are great books to pick up if you're interested in Thoth.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

It is amusing watching people discover and rediscover the truth over and over, many times in a generation but will it matter remains to be seen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join