posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:17 PM
The Emerald Tablet is from Hermes. It is 14 lines long. The Emerald Tablets of Thoth are fake and from the Great White Brotherhood, which is the
same ones that brought you the Seventh Ray of St. Germain. It's all deception. If you want to read more of Hermes, read the Corpus Hermeticum. If
you would like to prove me wrong on the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, provide a link to their history from a credible source. You won't even find them
The Emerald Tablet on the other hand is not a fake.
From Jabir ibn Hayyan.
0) Balinas mentions the engraving on the table in the hand of Hermes, which says:
1) Truth! Certainty! That in which there is no doubt!
2) That which is above is from that which is below, and that which is below is from that which is above, working the miracles of one.
3) As all things were from one.
4) Its father is the Sun and its mother the Moon.
5) The Earth carried it in her belly, and the Wind nourished it in her belly,
7) as Earth which shall become Fire.
7a) Feed the Earth from that which is subtle, with the greatest power.
8) It ascends from the earth to the heaven and becomes ruler over that which is above and that which is below.
14) And I have already explained the meaning of the whole of this in two of these books of mine.
Originally posted by iksose7
Ok, first off. Not sure if i should of posted this here or in the alien/ufo forum as it kinda includes aspects of both. MODs feel free to move.
Now, i just got done reading the Emerald Tablets of Thoth which until the other day, i had no idea even existed. But boy am i happy i stumbled upon
I just wanted to point out a few lines of this text as i think they are VERY important.
As many of you probably know (and i'm sure alot of you dont) in 1933, "the sleeping prophet" Edgar Cayce told of a Hall of Records that lies beneth
the Sphinx which was later semi-confirmed by ground penetrating radar in 1973.
This Hall of Records was said to contain the history of Atlantis from the beginning up until its destruction and dissapearence.
Now the lines that caught my eye (among many i must add) were :
Then gathered I the sons of Atlantis.
Into the spaceship I brought all my records,
brought the records of sunken Atlantis.
Gathered I all of my powers,
instruments many of mighty magic.
Deep 'neath the rocks, I buried my spaceship,
waiting the time when man might be free.
Over the spaceship, erected a marker in the form, of a lion yet like unto man.
There 'neath the image rests yet my spaceship,
forth to be brought when need shall arise.
Know ye, O man, that far in the future, invaders shall come from out of the deep. The awake, ye who have wisdom. Bring forth my ship and conquer with
ease. Deep 'neath the image lies my secret. Search and find in the pyramid I built.
Could this be confirmation that Edgar Cayce was right? (or the other way round really)
Is there a spaceship under the Sphinx that holds a library full of knowledge which could change the history books?
Hope this information is new to alot of you
P.S Anyone who hasnt read the Emeral Tablets of Thoth, i highly recommend that you do. The information is very enlightning.