It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship under the Sphinx. It all adds up.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Ok, first off. Not sure if i should of posted this here or in the alien/ufo forum as it kinda includes aspects of both. MODs feel free to move.

Now, i just got done reading the Emerald Tablets of Thoth which until the other day, i had no idea even existed. But boy am i happy i stumbled upon it.

I just wanted to point out a few lines of this text as i think they are VERY important.

As many of you probably know (and i'm sure alot of you dont) in 1933, "the sleeping prophet" Edgar Cayce told of a Hall of Records that lies beneth the Sphinx which was later semi-confirmed by ground penetrating radar in 1973.

This Hall of Records was said to contain the history of Atlantis from the beginning up until its destruction and dissapearence.

Now the lines that caught my eye (among many i must add) were :

Then gathered I the sons of Atlantis.
Into the spaceship I brought all my records,
brought the records of sunken Atlantis.
Gathered I all of my powers,
instruments many of mighty magic.

Deep 'neath the rocks, I buried my spaceship,
waiting the time when man might be free.

Over the spaceship, erected a marker in the form, of a lion yet like unto man.
There 'neath the image rests yet my spaceship,
forth to be brought when need shall arise.

Know ye, O man, that far in the future, invaders shall come from out of the deep. The awake, ye who have wisdom. Bring forth my ship and conquer with ease. Deep 'neath the image lies my secret. Search and find in the pyramid I built.

Could this be confirmation that Edgar Cayce was right? (or the other way round really)

Is there a spaceship under the Sphinx that holds a library full of knowledge which could change the history books?

Hope this information is new to alot of you

Peace

P.S Anyone who hasnt read the Emeral Tablets of Thoth, i highly recommend that you do. The information is very enlightning.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
there was something found there, tablets as I recall in the early 90's, there are lots of threads about this on ATS already, here's one of them, there are more.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Errr, where does it say such thing in a manuscript that had but a few lines?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Not bad , interesting , S & F , Keep it up bro

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Anything kept under there taht would be off value has been commandered by TPTB

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
Ok, first off. Not sure if i should of posted this here or in the alien/ufo forum as it kinda includes aspects of both. MODs feel free to move.

Now, i just got done reading the Emerald Tablets of Thoth which until the other day, i had no idea even existed. But boy am i happy i stumbled upon it.

I just wanted to point out a few lines of this text as i think they are VERY important.

As many of you probably know (and i'm sure alot of you dont) in 1933, "the sleeping prophet" Edgar Cayce told of a Hall of Records that lies beneth the Sphinx which was later semi-confirmed by ground penetrating radar in 1973.

This Hall of Records was said to contain the history of Atlantis from the beginning up until its destruction and dissapearence.

Now the lines that caught my eye (among many i must add) were :

Then gathered I the sons of Atlantis.
Into the spaceship I brought all my records,
brought the records of sunken Atlantis.
Gathered I all of my powers,
instruments many of mighty magic.

Deep 'neath the rocks, I buried my spaceship,
waiting the time when man might be free.

Over the spaceship, erected a marker in the form, of a lion yet like unto man.
There 'neath the image rests yet my spaceship,
forth to be brought when need shall arise.

Know ye, O man, that far in the future, invaders shall come from out of the deep. The awake, ye who have wisdom. Bring forth my ship and conquer with ease. Deep 'neath the image lies my secret. Search and find in the pyramid I built.

Could this be confirmation that Edgar Cayce was right? (or the other way round really)

Is there a spaceship under the Sphinx that holds a library full of knowledge which could change the history books?

Hope this information is new to alot of you

Peace

P.S Anyone who hasnt read the Emeral Tablets of Thoth, i highly recommend that you do. The information is very enlightning.

Thanks OP.
I have read the Emerald Tablets but i haven't read them 100 times over like they suggest.
As you know that only after reading them 100 times will the truth be told .
I believe there is alot of truth to the Thoth legend and i cant wait for the truth of Thoth.
I dont think there is a spaceship under the Sphinx but i believe there is a Library to our past that will suprise us all.

S&F

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Although I can google...it sure would be nice, if You have a link, to link to the Emerald Tablets of Thoth.

That is nice when One doesn't have to go hunting.

As for the spaceship... Could be. I know the Sphinx has been here for much longer than some historians would lead One to believe. And I suspect any claims of hoax are planed to hide the truth.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Very interesting, thank you so much for posting.
It's the first I've heard of this, so I'm off to read it now...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Can i ask what book did you read? name of author? Because when i looked up this "Emerald Tablet Of Thoth" all i can find is a set of guidelines.
Link

Was this the book you've been reading?
Link
To my understanding this is a story the original autors made up. They just used the tablet as the topic for that story.
Only reverence i found where amateur esoteric websites all qouting that book.

Correct me if i'm wrong please.
Thanks,
OnlyLove

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Where does it actually say anything about a "spaceship?" And, who did the translation to come up with such a modern word?
"Invaders from the sea?" PLease link to a quote from some properly studuied manuscript, tablet, whatever.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
You can read it here : www.crystalinks.com...

+7 more 
posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The original Emerald Tablet was supposed to have been one tablet, from which translations circulated about 1000 years ago. Modern literature surrounding the Emerald Tablet comes from someone called "Dr. Doreal" in 1925 and has absolutely no bearing on the original.

So you can read it 100 times, but it's still fairy tales.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13star
You can read it here : www.crystalinks.com...

Then i was correct, that book has no factual base what so ever. Just a story nothing more, the message might be wonderfull but that doesn't mean it's true.
The original "Emerald Tablet" was only one tablet, nothing more.
And besides if I would have a spaceship I wouldn't tell anyone were i put it, let alone write it down.

Thanks,
OnlyLove.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Still, there's alot of truth in it. It's a wonderful literary work and very inspirational. It also talks of a vibration around the Earth to which you can relate the Schuman Resonance and it's effect on consciousness.

"On Earth, man is in bondage,
bound by space and time to the earth plane.
Encircling each planet, a wave of vibration,
binds him to his plane of unfoldment"

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Wow, some of you guys on here really do not have an open mind... Even if it is fairy tales- what it reads is so inspirational and there is so much to learn from it.
As the first page says-

"Read. Believe or not, but read. And the vibration found therein will awaken a response in your soul."

I'm just reading the PDF, It was the first thing that came up in the search.

I'm on page 13 now, but the whole book is only 48 pages long in any case.

Thanks so much again for posting this, OP.... I am forever grateful!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

Where did you get "invaders from the sea" from?

Deep could have a different meaning. Deep space, deep underground...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

Cheers brother, nice to see someone has an open mind. Enjoy

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Now as I was reading up on this I found out about the origin. This seems centred around alchemy, and alchemists were very secretive of their work. Often their formulas and techniques were written down in very cryptic ways. Alchemy was frowned upon and this was a way of protecting their secret from prying eyes. Im sure this might have been covered, but I would like to know why this explanation is not being accepted as the most plausible one.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Interesting post!
I always knew there was something strange about the sphinx. Maybe someday they'll be able to know what the Hall of Records is.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
S&F !

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join