It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malema: White people are criminals

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Dude, I grew up rich as hell, but I liked drugs so met a lot of cool minorities along the way, they always made me feel welcomed in their home, their families were full of beauty and culture, and although I was rich and different they never treated me bad, I always had a place to crash and eat. Which is more than I can say my family ever did, we never had anyone that was not white and rich over. Although we claim to be very liberal we are not, it is a facade. All our parties are all white, when a sports person or rich person of color shows up we all stare like morons and ask the stupidest questions. Us rich white people are horrible, and we know it. We even joke about it with ourselves. I've heard politicians and ceo's drop N bombs like nothing. Some of these people claimed to be most open minded ever, and they are not. Do not be fooled, trust me, I am an insider in the group. We are still racists and it makes me sad, plus I am in love with most beautiful special Mexican lady and my family is all anti. Which is whatever when they die I am going to spread the wealth south, to people who deserve a break.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DOUGH3914

dosnt anyone who watches the news know how to make crack anymore?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I have posted about this guy before, and he is at it again. For some background history on this guy, check out this thread
Malema is a person in alot of power in our goverment. Labelling white people as thieves and criminals is invoking hatred and fear. This is not the answer to solving racism which is allready such a big issue.

I cannot believe that he would say these things, and not even consider the consequences. Obviously he is on a power trip and is forgetting what its about.

The local campaigning for elections might be another reason he is making these ridiculous statements about white people.

VVV

www.iol.co.za
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 8-5-2011 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: to add the link

Either you are very young ... very naive ... or you know nothing of world history !

I am white woman by the way ... and the arrogance of the white races throughout history appauls me.

Every time the white man found new land (America / Africa / Australia to name but 3 of many) he claimed it as 'his' discovery ... and to hell with any native of that land who happened to have lived there for millennia prior to the arrival of the white man.

The white man treated the natives of the new lands like animals ... and if that wasn't bad enough he introduced viruses that almost wiped some natives out ... so yes ... white people generally throughout history have been criminal and arrogant to boot.

But that does not mean all white people are bad ... no more than all black people are good.

It pi$$e$ me off, when people whatever their colour / religion get pidgeon holed ... but please don't live under the assumption that the world is simply black and white (pun intended) ... look at the bigger picture ... what's under your nose ... and everything in between before making sweeping statements.

Woody

link   
reply to post by dude69

I never said being black was the ticket to the top. I said it's the ticket to getting what you want. Jobs, schooling, car / home / business loans, grants, scholarships, etc.

"Pathetic loser that couldn't get a job?" Really? Do you SEE the irony in that statement?

link   
reply to post by Adyta

So you have no records and admit to pulling things out of the air? Cause a few posts before you were talking like a history professor about the history of Africa, now you are telling me there is no history you can quote?

link   
you people do know that the first american to OWN
a slave was black, right?

@chesster

blazing saddles is a fav movie of mine too but it's not

documentary.

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by Adyta

Right cause black people are chemists and world
reknowned travelers that they bring in the coca plants
and create crack huh buddy.
Even though the CIA admitted to doing that...
and the CIA is just a bunch of old white spies..

oooooooo k, really? then they should be easy to spot, eh?

now that statement is truly false and your "best schools" education

seems to be wasted.

ghengis khan had a serious empire.

mao and pol pot killed millions too but that's ok i guess

because it was their own people and not "others"

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

you can make crack by watching the news?!?!?! holy crap what channel??? can you send me the recipe?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

they tell you about stopped shipment of ingredients from canada and what was in it all the time..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

There are less steps involved in making crack then there are in making pancakes. I saw a guide once while randomly surfing the internet. Funny thing is, it was a black guy showing all the steps.

reply to post by Chesster

When did I ever talk about African history? The only thing I said that could be even remotely interpreted as African history is that they have never created a written language to document their history...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Either you are very young ... very naive ... or you know nothing of world history !

I am sorry, but why do you say this? And where do i make sweeping statements?

I am very well aware of world history, and especially African history, sinc i am from this continent.

The fact is white people in SA is labelled thiefs and are not welcome in their own country. What is there to understand about that?

Did you even read the article? Did you see what Mr. Malema is saying?

VVV

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by muzzleflash

Muzzle, completely agree with you.

This is ignorance at its worse. We as whites, in SA, is now being punished and persecuted, for the sins of our fathers. It is unfair, and politically wrong.

I harbor no hatred towards any race, yet i am automatically laballed as a racist or criminal and thief. How is that fair???

VVV

Black people in your country also still paying the concecuences of the sins of your fathers too. Once you realize you are descendant from the people who cause the problem, your responsability was to take actions to revert the situation, but not too much had been done for that purpose.

How confortable can be your position, just blaming to your fathers and continue your life. How can you expect them to just forget it, how can you expect them to forgive you ?,,,,Did you give them a reason?

It's not about race, it's about Karma.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by dude69

Dude, I grew up rich as hell, but I liked drugs so met a lot of cool minorities along the way, they always made me feel welcomed in their home, their families were full of beauty and culture, and although I was rich and different they never treated me bad, I always had a place to crash and eat. Which is more than I can say my family ever did, we never had anyone that was not white and rich over. Although we claim to be very liberal we are not, it is a facade. All our parties are all white, when a sports person or rich person of color shows up we all stare like morons and ask the stupidest questions. Us rich white people are horrible, and we know it. We even joke about it with ourselves. I've heard politicians and ceo's drop N bombs like nothing. Some of these people claimed to be most open minded ever, and they are not. Do not be fooled, trust me, I am an insider in the group. We are still racists and it makes me sad, plus I am in love with most beautiful special Mexican lady and my family is all anti. Which is whatever when they die I am going to spread the wealth south, to people who deserve a break.

Well...I know, cause get this...My dad is a white German Diplomat and my mother is from Tunisia.

So I look arabic and grew up in a rich white home.

Too many instances to count the sudden change of treatment I got whenever my dad showed up...

for example in school...TOTAL 180 by the teachers...I was a stupid immigrant that needs to be educated on the sophisticated ways of white culture/history and disciplined whenever I sneezed, soon as my dad showed up to a parent-teacher conference the teachers suddenly kissed my ass.

I know this stuff too well and white people not admitting to their racism is maddening as hell. Even good white friends will deny " white racism " if their life depended on it.

It's all stupid.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

So now Karma works on an ethnic and trans-generational level?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

it would be a black guy huh
thats cool. This white guy I goto school with asked me if I do pills. I turned him down and he popped one on me. Then asked did I know someone who knew how to make crack. Now i can say just watch the news

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

oh yea

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Sorry to hear, yea one of my best buds with the son of a famous basketbal player. We treated him horribly until we found out who his dad was, then it was okay. But I always knew that guy never felt comfortable, he looked sad and lonely and was always just used one way or another, or worse treated horribly for no reason. Well you seem cool dude, glad you came out well balanced, and most rich white people now are going for minority wives.

reason is,

Its not like white people got a memo, but diversifying gene pool is now the norm, either cause of fear of ozone layer and skin cancer having color helps avoid the cancer, or just cause the ethnic ladies are extremely sensual beautiful and not Americanized money grabbin evil demons.

but mostly we realize that being cultureless is boring. WHat good is it to have all the money in the world if you have a generic bland culture like us whites. Hardly any beauty, and just a hitory of conquering barbaric behavior. conquer and steal, conquer and steal.

I made it a point to only higher minorities in my new business, not only are they the best workers, most honest employees. But they appreciate a break, are super loyal, super driven, and ready to do the best job they can. I even made my VP a Mexican, because I know business expansion and the hispanic populace go hand in hand.

Did you know the birth rate for a civ to maintain is 2.33? ANy civ or country that drops below that falls. The only reason America is even at right birth rate to exist is because of the Hispanic immigration. Without the Mexicans AMerica could not exist past this century.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by steven704
Racism never dies.

Sad, but true.

Julius Malema is just another in a very long list of ignorant racists who have unfortunately gained positions of power and thus get heard, rather than just laughed at.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

So may I now lay the debt of your father, grandfathers, uncles, aunts, cousins, siblings, mother, grandmothers, great-grandparents, great-uncles, great-aunts, the same colored person down the street, the same colored person on the sidewalk, the same colored person in their car, the same colored person at the theaters, the same colored person at your work, the same colored person who is my dentist, the same colored person who robbed, the same colored person who died last week, the same colored person who lives in 5,000 miles away, the same colored person that died 1,000 years ago 3,000 miles away, the same colored person who first set foot in Africa, the same colored person who owned a slave 5,000 years ago, the same colored person who committed genocide, the same colored person who fought in a war against another colored person, and any person who shares your same color at any place and any time in history even if you never seen them, heard them, made any formal contact with them, or even heard their name, directly on you?

You are immediately responsible completely for their actions no matter where, when, why or how? So it is then guilt by ethnicity right?
edit on 5/8/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Black people in your country also still paying the concecuences of the sins of your fathers too. Once you realize you are descendant from the people who cause the problem, your responsability was to take actions to revert the situation, but not too much had been done for that purpose.

How confortable can be your position, just blaming to your fathers and continue your life. How can you expect them to just forget it, how can you expect them to forgive you ?,,,,Did you give them a reason?

It's not about race, it's about Karma.

WOW I just noticed this post.

Let me get this straight. Now, not only are crimes committed by blacks being blamed on white people... but crimes against white people are also being blamed on white people?

That is absolutely hilarious. Thank you for pretty much informing me to never take you seriously.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Maybe where you are, but in South Africa, the majority is black, and so most of the crimes are done by blacks. A couple days ago blacks robbed a farmer ( google south african farmer killings) and dragged him behind his own pickup for about 2kms. That , my friends, are hatred for the white man. So whites can hate blacks just as much. There is nothing wrong in supporting a specific sport team. I support the white team. But now we are supposed to say sorry for winning, and give up all that we have won in the natural process of evolution. Never will I be sorry.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join