It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malema: White people are criminals

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I have tons of guilt. My fams wealth came from exploting slaves, Even to this day we benefit from slavery, so if the benefit from being a racist white family can come down the generations then so should the guilt.

Maybe our forefathers shouldn't have been A holes to everyone else and we wouldn't have to worry bout being labeled wankers who are racists.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

well im white and we have no guilt

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
This thread is derailed, it is just people using racism to justify racism, white men did this, black men did that whatever, if you are going to discuss this at least use reasoning and argument.

Have whites conquered and enslaved nations? Yes
Are whites the only ones to do this? No

Why have whites been more successful Because they tended to be more advanced civilisations, better educated and technologically more advance. They also were able to work as a unit better. Why did they do it? The same reason we do it now, resources wealth and power, man as a whole is greedy, not just white men all men.

Black culture has not developed as a whole to excel within its self, you only have to look at all the governments in Africa so see that, they are resource rich, labour rich and yet the countries are destitute, totally corrupt and in most case extremely evil. This is not because there is anything wrong with black people, it is because you cannot take thousands of years of development, of building a cultural basis, then expect another culture to assimilate and become the same within a few generations, the old culture will still remain

This is witnessed by history, for example when Rome invaded Britain, it was ruled primarily by Celts and Picts, a tribal war like race, not a unified kingdom, when the Romans left just a few hundred years later, part of the culture remained, but on the whole the kingdom broke down into warlike tribes again, the original culture was still ingrained into the general people and it was not until later when the Saxons invaded, that you start to see a unified country again.

Africa has not had the time to develop, in the North where it is predominately Arabic, they are as a race far more culturally developed, this is because as a race and a culture they have developed over millennia. The majority of people in Southern Africa have been dragged into modern civilisation within the last 200 years, a lot still live in what we call mud huts and small villages with little to no education. You cannot expect a culture to change this quickly.

This does not mean blacks are inferior or that whites are superior, white just have a culture that dates back longer. What it does mean is that the actions of blacks can be seen as barbarous to others.

It is ok mentioning the white atrocities, yes Hitler was a terrible person, but there again so was Pol Pot and Edi Amin, you only have to see the barbaric actions between the Tutsis and Hutus, in London and in most inner cities in the UK we have recently had a large amount of immigration from Africa, and violence has risen sharply, kids being hacked to death in the streets etc, it is not a coincidence. On the whole black people are far more violent, not because they are worse as a people but because they are still culturally tribal to greater extent than the other races

And as for slavery, it wasn't the blacks selling themselves into slavery, the slavers were Arabs who captured the blacks and sold them to the whites, research your history

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DOUGH3914

actualy ghengis(sp) khan of the mongols killed just about more people(started the black death rember that one?) then any one else on the planet,burned more knowlege then any other people oh yeah and did so much raping and pillaging that 1 in 6 in (either se Asia or asia as a whole i saw it a while ago) are personaly related to him dna wise so if were gonan get in a pissing match for what race killed the most id have to give that one to the mongols and they arent white....the nativie americans and the other local tribes to south america were whipped out by a serise of disease and war brought to them first by the spanish(while kinda white i dont think they are considerd ""white").....americans just went to war with and attacked what was left and hell i think we even payed them for most of mexico.....not well mind you but still its not often ppl were paied for the land they lost in war and yeah we had some slave badness go on but it wouldnt have been as effective if they hadent been capturing there own people to sell to us....so i tdont think we can pin this all on whitey but incase any one else is still mad christopher titus apologized for all of us......and if you dont wanan accept it well watch the video its atleast good for a laugh comedians.jokes.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

The only guilt I hold is from what I personally have done. If I was to hold guilt for what I know relatives in my family have done then I would have to apologize to the Jews for something I had no part in. But I would never apologize to the Jews because I did not do anything to them, my great-grandfather did. He worked with the Arrow Cross Party in Hungary, not me.

So no there will be no apologies from me to anyone for anything I did not do myself.
edit on 5/8/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

thank you for pointign that out more eloquently then i could if u wanan talk about bad mo fos and pillagers u cant have a convo with out hte mogols being at the top

link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

Wrong when the library of Alexandria was burned was rough, hitler nazi burning was rough, and vatican book burning was rough. But prize for most devastation to knowledge goes to MAO.

But most destroyed knowledge as a group goes to whites for SOuth America, they didn't leave anything for history at all.

I feel ashamed to be white most of the time, even though I am rich, and will always be rich. I just feel i do not deserve it. I wish only the best for minoritys and the worst for my people.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Go Black people! Solve racism with racism!! Woohoo!

Why can't people realize the banks are the enemy, and divide and conquer was always part of their plan.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
has anyone herd of Joseph Stalin? 30 million plus killed.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Jrocbaby

Whites own the banks too....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
Africa has not had the time to develop, in the North where it is predominately Arabic, they are as a race far more culturally developed, this is because as a race and a culture they have developed over millennia. The majority of people in Southern Africa have been dragged into modern civilisation within the last 200 years, a lot still live in what we call mud huts and small villages with little to no education. You cannot expect a culture to change this quickly.

And as for slavery, it wasn't the blacks selling themselves into slavery, the slavers were Arabs who captured the blacks and sold them to the whites, research your history

How is that ANY different than the Americas? We arrived here in 1607, and immediately were met with disease, hunger, and vicious winters... yet we still advanced. 200 years is more than enough time to get your affairs in order. To say 200 years isn't enough time to advance as a nation is absolutely false. Africa is said to be where all humans originated from, which, common sense dictates, makes it the oldest civilized continent in the world... so why are they the least organized and technologically advanced?

Also, research YOUR history. Many slaves were captured by rival clans and sold to the slave traders. Some tribes even sold their OWN people.
edit on 5/8/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/8/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

We had slaves and killed of the natives after they taught us how to survive. Also we had the help of europe and it's riches.

Surprsed you think us Europeans just showed up and created this great country.

No we stole the land, forced slaves to build it, and then when slavery ended we used social racism to basically turn the freed populace into stat slaves.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by Jrocbaby

Whites own the banks too....

Oh good God above I am not actually reading this am I? That's right, I am in a bad dream and will wake up now... now!... damn, I'm not dreaming.

Everything white is evil!! If you have any white blood you are a demon, a criminal, a mass murder, a genocidal maniac, a slave owner, a banker, a tyrant!! Why not just take every white person and put a bullet in their head because they are all evil every damn one of them little monsters. Kill us all and be done with it. No better yet let's hand ourselves over to the blacks so that we can be the slaves for a little while so that we can learn what it is like! Yeah brilliant idea!

And maybe we can hand over all our weapons to our enemies so they can obliterate our culture and people like we did theirs right? Sounds like justice to me.
edit on 5/8/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

sure as hell isnt rocket science lol isnt it basicly coke and baking powder? only crack head i knew personaly was white so enough with this only black ppl smoke crack nonsense now let me be clear ANY ONE CAN USE DRUGS dosent matter what color they are some seem predisposed to certian addtictive substances but color has no aspect in drug use

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

thats about it bake it like a pancake for 20 minutes and freeze it. only crackheads i knew where white too... gang of black kids going around in white shirts selling it to them though and trying to beat up anyone who didnt take.
edit on 8-5-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
You have culture?? Ive always wondered what the white mans culture is

2nd

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by HAMO2011

bob dylan

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

that reminds me whites did steal the music too

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by HAMO2011

We have no culture. We lost it when we became all about money and killing off everyone else. We are a generic culture.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

thats not culture you crack head

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join