It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malema: White people are criminals

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

But... but... blacks are only committing violence because they are poor. They are only poor because the white man oppresses them. You know with the oppressive policies such as affirmative action, anti-discrimination laws, hate speech laws, laws regarding equal employment opportunities, lower test scores for entrance into college, special welfare assistance, demonizing of all white bigotry towards minorities, and all the other seriously tyrannical and oppressive policies enacted to further oppress the minorities.

We can have the NAACP cover a statue of George Washington at a South Carolina rally with cardboard so as to not offend anyone in the crowd. We can have our dictionaries declare opposition to Zionism as Anti-Semitism. We can have calls to enforce our immigration laws on the Mexican border equated with Nativism and xenophobia. We can have scholarships, fraternities, and churches designated specifically for blacks and Hispanics but if us dangerous and hate filled white folk dare to even criticize such absolute racist and hypocritical actions then we are racists, bigots, and xenophobes.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by gougitousakusha

So you are telling me the flag the slave owners used for their cause is not racist? LOL

your teachers was right. the whole civil war was to free slaves and you should go on thinking lincoln was some kind of savior and not another genocidal madman.

peace
edit on 8-5-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

man didn't know i just took a IQ test for ya
clearly he said we enslaved our selves and also so does the asians. Does not state if it's past or present does it? Hell I'd love to be in you guys culture cause then i would be able to put the blame on someone else rather than myself. throughout history you guys have had your take on history and as seen in these post now, you never do nothing wrong. Now ill be stupid to say that i bet your grandad said the same thing you are saying now
don't get offended, it's only MO

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOUGH3914
reply to post by Adyta

care to share any other list? How do you just post on culture stat and not the other? Are whites 1% of all crime and fallen angels?

Okay, you asked for it. I will post a list of nothing but COMPARISON. Please remember, blacks are 12% of the population.

The average black commits murder about 7.1 times more often than the average white.
The average black commits interracial murder about 13.8 times more often than the average white.
The average black kills a white 15.9 times more often than the reverse.
Weapons violations are committed by blacks at nearly 5 times the rate for whites.
Blacks are caught receiving or buying stolen property at nearly 5 times the rate for whites.
Blacks are involved in prostitution at almost 4 times the rate for whites.
Blacks are arrested for drug crimes at over 4 times the rates for whites.
Blacks are more than three times as likely as whites to be caught at forgery, counterfeiting, and fraud, and almost three times as likely to be caught at embezzlement.
Blacks are more than 3 times as likely to be thieves as whites.
Blacks are more than 4 times as likely to commit assault as whites.
Blacks are almost 4.5 times as likely to steal a motor vehicle.
Blacks are more than 5 times as likely to commit forcible rape as whites.
Blacks are over 8 times as likely to commit murder as whites.
Blacks are more than 10 times as likely to commit robbery as whites.
Nearly 25% of all black males between the ages of 20 and 29 are in jail or on probation - this does not include those wanted or awaiting trial.
For all violent crimes considered together, blacks are almost 5.5 times more likely to commit violent criminal acts than whites.

There you go.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
probably a list created by a white man

2nd

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

That is a cop out. Being poor has nothing to do with crime.

I know from experience. I grew up poor as dirt, and even lived homeless for a few months. Know how many crimes I commited? None.

In fact, I've never even been arrested.

Being poor is an excuse, not a reason.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The other thing about this is that whites are the minority in our country. Thus i feel, that this is also being used, by the political figures to provoke people into believing the stuff Mr. Malema is sprouting forth.

It is always easier to opress the minority than the mayority.

I am off the opinion that this matter might be portrayed as being one of rightfull ownership, and ancestral rights, but i think the racism in it is rather obvious.

And this does not bode well for future relations, or even chances of resolving the land issue on mere facts and discussions.

VVV

edit on 8-5-2011 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: tpos

link   
reply to post by HAMO2011

Well that list is the point, it is because previous centuries white racism that we have all the problems now. We freed the slaves and refused to give them education, help, or an economic net. They made billions for us, and built this ountry the true Amerian hero are the blacks.

link   

Originally posted by HAMO2011
probably a list created by a white man

2nd

Hmmm, I don't know. Is the guy(s) that writes the annual FBI Uniform Crime Report white?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

100% agree. I have never known anything but poverty yet I have never committed a single crime in my life. I never even had detention in school. It is just a crutch people use to justify their immoral and disgusting actions. Poverty is not the reason people commit crimes, lack of morals, ethics, and civility are.

I am absolutely sick and tired of those who make pathetic and worthless excuses for their actions. You do something criminal there is only one person to blame; yourself. I do not care about your race, education, income level, or anything else. That does not define your character and does not give you a cop-out.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChessterThey made billions for us, and built this ountry the true Amerian hero are the blacks.

True, they made us rich beyond our wildest dreams. However, any money they made us they have cost us 100 fold with welfare, housing, and incarceration.

...and everything they built with manual labor has been undone. Look at Detroit.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta

reply to post by Adyta

care to share any other list? How do you just post on culture stat and not the other? Are whites 1% of all crime and fallen angels?

Okay, you asked for it. I will post a list of nothing but COMPARISON. Please remember, blacks are 12% of the population.

The average black commits murder about 7.1 times more often than the average white.
The average black commits interracial murder about 13.8 times more often than the average white.
The average black kills a white 15.9 times more often than the reverse.
Weapons violations are committed by blacks at nearly 5 times the rate for whites.
Blacks are caught receiving or buying stolen property at nearly 5 times the rate for whites.
Blacks are involved in prostitution at almost 4 times the rate for whites.
Blacks are arrested for drug crimes at over 4 times the rates for whites.
Blacks are more than three times as likely as whites to be caught at forgery, counterfeiting, and fraud, and almost three times as likely to be caught at embezzlement.
Blacks are more than 3 times as likely to be thieves as whites.
Blacks are more than 4 times as likely to commit assault as whites.
Blacks are almost 4.5 times as likely to steal a motor vehicle.
Blacks are more than 5 times as likely to commit forcible rape as whites.
Blacks are over 8 times as likely to commit murder as whites.
Blacks are more than 10 times as likely to commit robbery as whites.
Nearly 25% of all black males between the ages of 20 and 29 are in jail or on probation - this does not include those wanted or awaiting trial.
For all violent crimes considered together, blacks are almost 5.5 times more likely to commit violent criminal acts than whites.

There you go.

there you have it from the white man himself. His list clearly states that white people are better at being angels. So what about the # that never goes on file like what that white man Hoover did for fifty years. For gods sake they even had in the records how he tried to destroy the neighbor hoods. And even sent hit squads. can i get a list for that one?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Internecine tribal warfare has been endemic throughout the whole African continent since time immorial.

There are several tribal conflicts going on at present and who can forget the relatively recent Rwandan genocide?

Seems to me some people want to ignore whole sections of human history and cherry pick facts to manipulate and conform to their pre-conceived and bigotted viewpoint.

Zimbabwe was once called 'the bread basket' of Africa till Mugabe turned into a hell hole thanks to his policy of land reform and his corrupt and tribal government, looks like some would take South Africa down the same path.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

His list clearly states that white people are better at being angels. So what about the # that never goes on file like what that white man Hoover did for fifty years. For gods sake they even had in the records how he tried to destroy the neighbor hoods. And even sent hit squads. can i get a list for that one?

I thought we were posting facts, not conspiracy. (Can't believe I just said that on a conspiracy theory forum)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Or the fact that the laws are racists, like the coc aine versus crack laws.

Or the fact that they pumped rack into the ghetto. us white people loot the heck out of those poor people. nd then we use them for crime stats.

lack of education + poverty = crime.

Feel like ATS is turning into a good ol boy network people defending the rebel flag and racism ha. Thank God I am from the north, we figure out this stuff during lincoln.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
its more truthfull that there is trash and treasure in every demographic. if you believe one race is less/more trash and treasure then the other then you may be a racist.

im from the north too, we've been lied to, deny ignorance. also im poor, take freezing cold showers every day because i cant afford heating oil, couldnt for the past 6 years. also im a "user of fun stuff" but ill never take what isnt mine.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Zimbabwe was once called 'the bread basket' of Africa till Mugabe turned into a hell hole thanks to his policy of land reform and his corrupt and tribal government, looks like some would take South Africa down the same path.
reply to post by Freeborn

You are indeed correct mate. Zimbabwe, formerly known as Rhodesia, was one of the richest countries in Africa, until Mugabe destroyed it.

How? He forcefully took all the white farmers land from them, and kicked them out of the country, driven them away by fear and intimidation. The white farmers was the ones that made Zim into such a rich nation.

When they left, the economy collapse, and the country went downhill from there. And now they have the country to themselves, what they wanted. Yet, what is there to show for it?

vvV

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

no... they been fighting since europeans set foot and started them up on war fare to loot resources. You act like Africa is the only place that has fighting mister immemorial

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Exactly.

The continent of Africa has the potential to be, hands down, the richest continent in the world. Why aren't they? They are too busy forming clans and war parties, riding around killing, robbing, and raping each other.

We send them help. UN troops to try and bring peace, and Peace Corps workers to try and help them survive. How are they thanked? They are murdered.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

what part was a conspiracy?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join