It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malema: White people are criminals

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

www.topix.com...

stats 91% of pedos are white.

use google its all over the place stat. We white people love sex with kids. Sounds right some of my rich uncles were mega weirdos..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

of course your gonna have a mix of everything that lived there, but the conquistador culture stayed and thats what went on to destory south america. BTW that trailer park comment is showing your true colors.
edit on 8-5-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I'm black, and this is idiotic.

Racism will always fall flat on itself because at the end of the day. Each person reflects on said individual, not just people with the same skin tone.

Not all white people are criminals, just like not all black people are criminals.

Each mind set is different from the next, and has been altered by some environments to turn out a certain way.

Stop playing the race card.
Slavery was bad but i'd much rather be here, than suffering in Africa.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

No doubt I am rich, I was trained to hate the trailer park culture, you are right I should not have used comment my apologies. I am try to fix my inner socio economic racism issues. Its hard. Its hard to let go of that stuff when its embedded in our culture to hate.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

Regardless of what we came here with, you failed to address a key point in my post. Africa is the oldest civilized continent in the world, so to say they need to "catch up" is laughable. If anyone can use that excuse, its anyone BUT Africa.

The fact is, Africa is going back in time... not forward.

link   
reply to post by Adyta

Just like your comment traveled through time from some 1860 KKK meeting.

link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

Pacifism is a nice idea but it can get you killed

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

We white people love sex with kids. Sounds right some of my rich uncles were mega weirdos..

Just because you and your family are attracted to young kids sexually does not mean all white people are.

link   
reply to post by Adyta

actually i wouldnt be surprised if america came to be what africa is now in a hundred years. maybe we long missed africas golden years and its had its big crash.

link   

You know, for someone "white knighting" the black population and bashing white people saying we are more likely to be racist, you are the only one I have noticed say you "hate" any demographic in this thread. Quite a few times too, if I'm not mistaken.

link   
Speaking of racism check out this thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's not racist at all, but the CIA is treating all of us like idiots.

Anyhow, at least we have all been pretty civil discussing this so kinda proud of everyone here.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

well im sorry if i offended you i just find it confusing that on a census form spanish is seperated from Caucasian on the form so i honestly have never considered spanish people white? thats problay my bad and i attone for it but i also grew up in ca where if u called a mexican anything but mexican it caused problems for you so i got used to them not being labled as white guess i was wrong? at least i learned something today.but i do know that the spanish caused far more chaos in south america then americans did as a country especialy back in the bad days of empire building and whatnot

link   

www.topix.com...

stats 91% of pedos are white.

use google its all over the place stat. We white people love sex with kids. Sounds right some of my rich uncles were mega weirdos..

what a ridiculous link, it does not profer any evidence, absoloutely pathetic.

edit on 8-5-2011 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack
Each person reflects on said individual, not just people with the same skin tone.

Thank you sir, thank you very much. That is the exact point which should end all of this debate.

link   
I have a question... as far as dna goes isn't blacks the evolved form of white or is it the other way around.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Racism will always fall flat on itself because at the end of the day. Each person reflects on said individual, not just people with the same skin tone.

Not all white people are criminals, just like not all black people are criminals.

Each mind set is different from the next, and has been altered by some environments to turn out a certain way.

excellent post, this fool hates his white skin, I don't

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

excellent post, this fool hates his white skin, I don't

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DOUGH3914

whites came from blacks, supposedly. SInce we originated in mother africa.

Some like NAtion of Islam believe whites were engineered in Jerusalem by an evil scientist to be the evil people we are now.

Some believe they are from atlantis, others believe they are from hollow earth.

The nazis thought that too.

Mostly we are just the scum of europe. that came from Africa.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

reply to post by DOUGH3914

whites came from blacks, supposedly. SInce we originated in mother africa.

Some like NAtion of Islam believe whites were engineered in Jerusalem by an evil scientist to be the evil people we are now.

Some believe they are from atlantis, others believe they are from hollow earth.

The nazis thought that too.

Mostly we are just the scum of europe. that came from Africa.

no, you are scum- me my wife, kids and family are not scum, it is you, do you see now?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

The Rothschilds are Ashkenazi Jews.

Ashkenazi Jews emmigrated to Germany in approximately the 4th Century from the Middle East.

They still to this day maintan their own specific genetic coding as they never married non-Ashkenazi until very, very recently and are most definately of Semetic origin.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8/5/11 by Freeborn because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join