It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malema: White people are criminals

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

Umm, cause the CIA, Communists, and other europeans powers are causing a divide... all the conflicts can be directly linked to colonialism buddy. Ever pick up a history book? Or do you just read off the KKK brochures.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I would be mad too if my land was forcefully taken by the white man and expect us to get along and pretend nothing happend.

We could be looking at another Zimbabwe here

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

no... they been fighting since europeans set foot and started them up on war fare to loot resources. You act like Africa is the only place that has fighting mister immemorial
reply to post by Chesster

Again you are wrong. Natives, in africa, much like america, which is devided into many many different tribes, have been fighting for ages with one another before the white man even set foot on the continent.

Please do a little reading to improve your history and expand your mind.

VVV

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I think they still got that colonialist mentality and think they superior above all

2nd

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChessterOr the fact that they pumped rack into the ghetto. us white people loot the heck out of those poor people. nd then we use them for crime stats.

lack of education + poverty = crime.

There you go again, blaming white people for black people's problems. We are not to blame for putting crack in the ghetto.

Lack of education + poverty =/= crime. Like I said before, I've lived poor my entire life. I'm also a high-school drop out. I'm not robbing, raping, and killing people.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
What an ignorant politician. White people and culture are responsible for the rise of our modern civilization. If not for white people, that politician would be probably building some mud hut or dying from easily curable disease right now.
Sure, the whites have oppressed other cultures, but that can be said about every race and culture, and it happened mostly in the past. In the meantime, blacks have the highest average crime rate and the state of their countries in Africa are mostly a disgrace to humanity.
How about taking care of their own criminals before attacking a whole different race based on some bad apples? Not to mention that it is the predominantly white elite that keeps South Africa from being such a failure as the other subsaharan states.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
i truly believe anything such as BET ( black entertainment channel ) .. UNCF ( united negro college fund ) and black history month ' without a white history month ' cause division.
edit on 8-5-2011 by steven704 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Name me a list of conflicts that were just based on tribalism without european influence that surpasses the list of european influenced conflicts. I bet you can't even name one. You are just spouting subliminal racism. That is another thing, how is the KKK still thriving? A good portion of the white population still holds to their core racist values. Even my liberal well to do white family only has hispanic and blacks as house help, maids, blue collar workers. My family acts like they are open, but they are really closed minded. So I can tell you from first hnd very wealthy white family that whites are still very racist. Check out the documentaries on hulu by Jamie Johnson, born rich.

I've been to some of the best schools, and rarely do they have many minorities represented. Regardless of intelligence level, because I know a lot of dumb white people that got into harvard because they had money and were white.

Being white has an open door policy everywhere especially if you have money. Granted the trailer park crowd doesn't stand a chance, but they did lose the civil war so hey, next time do not hold slaves.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

Right cause black people are chemists and world reknowned travelers that they bring in the coca plants and create crack huh buddy. Even though the CIA admitted to doing that... and the CIA is just a bunch of old white spies..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I have never killed anyone or taken land from anyone.

You cannot hold me accountable for the crimes of other people simply because I happen to have a certain skin color.

How about I hold all of you accountable for killing Jesus? Humans killed Jesus and you are all human race, therefore you all killed Jesus.

How does it feel to have Jesus' blood on your hands?

Exactly, it's totally absurd and unrealistic. And ignorant as hell.

Star!
EVERYONE CAN COMMIT A CRIME DOESN"T MATTER WHAT COLOR YOU ARE

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

My point is that unlike some would have us believe prior to European contact Africa was not some sort of idyllic, utopian continent, tribal warfare was, and continues to be, endemic throughout the whole continent.

The idea of 'the noble savage' is a complete and utter myth.

I'm not saying that 'white' people are pure as the driven snow or are superior to anyone else...but they are not the root of all evil in this world.

Look at the atrocities committed in China through the ages, or Japanese during WWII or Pol Pot.

What about the whole scale slaughter committed by various South American civilizations on neighbouring tribes etc?

Seems pretty self evident to me that we are ALL capable of committing atrocious acts against each other regardless of race.
Singleing out 'white' people as the villains is as inaccurate as blaming The Jews or Blacks.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Idiocy is abound I see. When people create a "Them" and an "Us" problems will always arise. Just like the idiot Malema in your news story. He's using hate to further his political agenda. He's NO better then the people he claims wronged "his people".

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The future of South Africa = Zimbabwee, only probably a lot worse!

Ps I notice the Chineses are all over Africa - they wouldn't be raping the continent of it's natural resources now would they!?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Finding records like that would be nearly impossible, due to the fact tribal Africans never created a written language to document their history...

Being white is an open door policy? Really? How about affirmative action? I had to move out of my old city because there were so few white people, that EVERY job, car, and desk was spoken for by a minority. I am not exaggerating 1 bit when I say this, but EVERY SINGLE BMW, Mercedes, Audi, etc. I saw driving around had a black driver. Being black, not white, is the ticket to getting what you want.

EDIT: Oh, and do you have any idea how easy it is to turn coc aine into crack coc aine? It's not complicated.
edit on 5/8/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Note to self. Say sorry to the white people because they made the world great. And when I die and have no color make sure to ask the angels if they use to be white or black, for now i know god or almighty wanted all of us to be white. All other races would be nothing without the white man. Next world make sure to check the stats list too. Thank you white man for what u have done!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Holy moly...you are the first white dude I've ever seen/read that at least admits that racism by white people exists. I salute you sir.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DOUGH3914

How mature. I post facts, you post sarcasm.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

Being a minority is the ticket to the top?...are you freaking sh!tting me?...Maybe you're just a pathetic incompetent loser that can't get jobs. That ever come to mind?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Whenever this is discussed this comes to mind...hits the nail on the head

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

take this for fact. white do and invent more drugs than blacks. And i see you know how to make crack

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join