It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malema: White people are criminals

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DOUGH3914

I do believe whites come from blacks as Africa is our native home as a species but to say we "evolved from blacks" is absolutely ludicrous and extremely offensive. That is directly saying that we are more advanced then our fellow Congoid and Capoloid man which is simply not true and any genetics and DNA testing would prove that.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

But it does mean 91% of us whites are the pedos in jail
google stat its true. Its true.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

I do believe whites come from blacks as Africa is our native home as a species but to say we "evolved from blacks" is absolutely ludicrous and extremely offensive. That is directly saying that we are more advanced then our fellow Congoid and Capoloid man which is simply not true and any genetics and DNA testing would prove that.

don't be so dramatic

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
well, thats It, I'm done, blacks win, just because white people either came from Africa or the devil created them

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by Misoir

But it does mean 91% of us whites are the pedos in jail
google stat its true. Its true.

you need to provide the evidence please, you have not done this so far.

Do you have the stats for rape, are you aware of the percentage in jail for rape as opposed to the general population?

Do you self hater?

link   
Mental division in terms of skin color, nationality, heritage, culture, religion is man's downfall. Useless. useless to have ever existed and useless to perpetuate.

So, peace out everybody.

link   

www.topix.com...

stats 91% of pedos are white.

use google its all over the place stat. We white people love sex with kids. Sounds right some of my rich uncles were mega weirdos..

Hmm interesting, but wrong.

Pedophiles by race
White = 51%
African American = 25%
Source

Population by race
White 211,460,626 75% of total population
Black 34,658,190 12% of total population
Source (PDF)

So, as you can tell, using those numbers (from undeniably better sources than Topix), you can see black people are more likely to be pedophiles.

link   

to be the evil people we are now.

Mostly we are just the scum of europe.

You would make a lovely genocidal maniac hellbent on eliminating an entire race of people. Ever think of being a poster child for genocidal racism?

Oh and might I add; speak for yourself only please. Thank you.
edit on 5/8/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta

www.topix.com...

use google its all over the place stat. We white people love sex with kids. Sounds right some of my rich uncles were mega weirdos..

Pedophiles by race
White = 51%
African American = 25%
Source

Population by race
Source (PDF)

So, as you can tell, using those numbers (from undeniably better sources than Topix), you can see black people are more likely to be pedophiles.

oops, wonder what the self hater makes of this- also, the criminal stats lump in latinos as whites, many of whom would not describe themselves as "white"

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

reply to post by blueorder

www.topix.com...

what a ridiculous link, it does not profer any evidence, absoloutely pathetic.

edit on 8-5-2011 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

Umm that link contains 30 other links not to mention a simple google search yielded same result.

Hey man its one thing to stick up for us whites, it's another to stick up for pedo stats... shame on you.

I am not white knighting the black population, I am white knighting the hispanic. Get it right at least if you plan to bash me for speaking the truth.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta

www.topix.com...

Pedophiles by race
White = 51%
African American = 25%
Source

Population by race
Source (PDF)

Did you look at what you posted?

Pedophiles by race
White = 51%
African American = 25%

51% obviously we are the most pedophiles, plus all those soldiers in Iraq and vietnam that raped kids galore. We are evil when it comes to forced sex dude.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I for one am very proud of my white heritage and I couldn't give a damn what other races or nationalities think. We have achieved more than any other and I will always be proud of my culture.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

the whole thread is getting off topic and im the only one getting pinged

You should give the farm back your family owns probably stolen by your great grandparents

Is that more on topic for ya

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

We wiped south america

That was the Spanish.

Did in the Jews
reply to post by Chesster

How did we "Do in" the Jews?

stole africans

We purchased most Africans from their own tribesmen. We also enslaved other races, including whites as has every other race on the planet.

link   

uuuummmm I think you might have a point there
You guys kept me up all night laughing and i thank you all.

link   

You're apparently ignorant in more ways than one regarding race. Pure Spaniards may be White, but blond/blue is not a prerequisite for being White. Very many Whites have dark eyes and hair (and I believe that the overwhelming majority of Spaniards fall under this category).

WTF, WTF, WTF!?!?!? I cannot BELIEVE you said that.
Firstly, I must remind you of the concept of per capita.
Secondly, it's extremely important to know that non-Whites are routinely classified as White in statistics such as these, for some reason.
Lastly, I ask again: WHO THE **** IS "WE"!?!?!?!?!?

link   

You failed to see the key point...

White = 51% (while 75% of the population)
African American = 25% (while 12% of the population)

There's more white pedophiles, yes... but that's because there are around 8 times more whites than blacks. If you look at the numbers you'll see that blacks are MORE LIKELY to be pedophiles.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Goodnight dude. Was fun proving my race sucks for the world to see. Thank God me and my family are part of the ruling class, I can totally cause change and hopefully peoples children will not grow up glorifying such an evil incompetent human hating race.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Yes, until whites came along, all non-whites were eating sugar candy and dancing with unicorns. Did they forget that it was their own people who sold people to slavery.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I hope so chessester cause the world needs it and a message to all.....it's 2011 who gives a flying # about race anymore. I think we have more problems now and days.
good night all will be watching for laughs

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join