It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malema: White people are criminals

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by Scaledown

It's ok to acknowledge our past or we keep repeating it. Look at the south whites.. they still hold true to the racist ideology and still cling to the rebel flag. Or corporate racism... whits are still very much as we were 500 years ago. And the persians? What is this 2000 bc?

Do you have ANY idea what that flag stands for? Are you so ignorant to history that you actually believe that war was about slavery?

Im proud to be white. Infact, I wouldnt want to be any other race. Its a damn shame that you have been taught by your tv to hate your own people and feel guilty for being apart of the most successful race on this planet. Like it or not white people were building great empires while the blacks and asians were busy enslaving themselves. Is that racist? No, its fact.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
Oh look more 'African Americans' proving they are the most racist people on the planet.

I don't think that's a fair statement.

Yes, the statements by Malema are very racist. (By the way, he's African, not African American.) However, his words do not reflect the opinion of every black-skinned person on the planet.

How would you like it if every time the grand dragon of the KKK opened his mouth, his words were attributed to all white people?

It's never wise to deal in such generalizations.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

Why wouldn't you want to be any other race?

It does not matter what the flag stands for... it matter what it represents to the majority of civilization my friend. You could make the same argument for a swastika that you can for the rebel flag. Both should be contained and not used for it causes hurt, and spreading hurt is bad.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Wow, out of all the things I have read on here THIS is definitely the craziest. Since this thread seems to demonize white people, I hope you have the respect to view these statistics and not cry racist.

Note: I am speaking about American statistics. Also, keep in mind that blacks are around 12% of the population in America.

Blacks were over 7 times more likely than whites to commit homicide in 2000
Blacks make up 48% of convicted violent offenders in prison
Blacks commit 25% of violent crimes against children
Blacks commit 53% of all violent crimes against adult victims
Blacks make up 47% of all yearly admissions to Federal and State prisons
Blacks commit 27% of all murders of people over 65
Blacks commit 32% of all non-lethal violence against people over 65
7% of all black children, 1 in 14 have at least one parent in jail/prison (0.8% of all white children, 1 in 120 have at least one parent in jail/prison
Blacks commit 44% of all rapes
Blacks are responsible for 40.8% of all domestic violence cases
Blacks commit over 30% of all workplace violence

So, if I come off a racist, I'm sorry. I just find it infuriating that, given these statistics, black people feel they have the right to cal any other race "criminals".

I fully expect this to be removed, because after all, bashing of white people is perfectly okay... If this following video was a white person saying we need to exterminate black people, it would have been front page news and they would have been thrown in prison.

link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

Originally posted by AndrewJay
Oh look more 'African Americans' proving they are the most racist people on the planet.

I don't think that's a fair statement.

Yes, the statements by Malema are very racist. (By the way, he's African, not African American.) However, his words do not reflect the opinion of every black-skinned person on the planet.

How would you like it if every time the grand dragon of the KKK opened his mouth, his words were attributed to all white people?

It's never wise to deal in such generalizations.

Oh he's African? Even better. Someone should really explain to that ignorant # that his people were enslaving their own long before the white man ever showed up on their continent. His ancestors were paid for the blood, sweat and tears of his own people and now he wants to blame whites. How very typical.

link   

reply to post by drwizardphd

You are correct indeed. Unfortunately it does seem that what you are saying is happenning.

In a way i understand what Malema is on about, i would equate this to the Native Americans in America.

They, the indiginous people were here first, the land was theirs, and as time went on, white people "took" it from them.

Now they want it back, because it is rightfully theirs. But is it really? I don't think so.

VVV

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Why wouldn't you want to be any other race?

It does not matter what the flag stands for... it matter what it represents to the majority of civilization my friend. You could make the same argument for a swastika that you can for the rebel flag. Both should be contained and not used for it causes hurt, and spreading hurt is bad.

That is so absurd. Come back from fantasy land please.

Flags don't hurt anyone at all. This is impossible.

Someone shooting someone, or someone kicking someone in the face, that is what hurts people.

Looking at a piece of cloth does nothing. Your MIND does everything.
If you hurt by looking at something, it's YOUR MIND HURTING YOU. Because you fail to control your own mind is not my fault. If you don't like my property than get a life and worry about your own flags.

Completely absurd in every way. And guess what? I hear authoritarianism and totalitarianism knocking at my door.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

honestly i love all races but man if you do look at the white man history it is kinda cannibalistic. I mean white people destroy many races and took more land than any other race. And what you just said was right on the money racism and now we know you dislike blacks and Asians. I think if you add a couple more to your list of slaves then i would call you baby hitler. IMO

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

So... you think the swastika is okay also?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOUGH3914

honestly i love all races but man if you do look at the white man history it is kinda cannibalistic. I mean white people destroy many races and took more land than any other race. And what you just said was right on the money racism and now we know you dislike blacks and Asians. I think if you add a couple more to your list of slaves then i would call you baby hitler. IMO

How does stating truth mean that I hate blacks and asians? Im proud to be white. Im proud of white history. Just as blacks have their own little month to celebrate their own history. Im not given a month to celebrate the good the white man has brought to the world because when I say Im proud to be white its racist.

No sir I dont hate blacks or asians. Im sick and tired of being told Im a racist for being a proud white man and Im sick and tired of this almost self induced white guilt that our media and society beats into our head from the day were born.
edit on 8-5-2011 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
What he's saying is look at history and you'll see whites have done a f-ed up job in history

I can also look at history and see that whites have invented almost all medicines, medical devices, medical procedures, motorized vehicles (cars, airplanes, ships, trains), electronics (television, computer, internet, phones, telegraphs), and developed the theories which provide for law and order, justice, liberty, and good governance.

So imagine how many lives were saved by western medical breakthroughs. Look who created a device where you could espouse your anti-white rhetoric. You were cured of illness by White medicine, use White modes of transportation, use White communication devices, and use White internet to espouse anti-white rhetoric. If you really wanted to get down to it I am more than happy to point out what you use every day to make your life easier and if necessary help save your life. But why does it have to be made a racial issue? Because you wanted to make it one. Does not sound so nice when someone points out what the whites have done to make your life and the lives of almost everyone around the world better does it?

It is unfortunate I even have to bring race into the discussion.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

the swatstika is a grand thing, look at a Japanese map and youll see it marks buddhist temples. anyone who thinks the "rebel flag" is racist is truely being fed BS by the school systems and its causing more racism from the ignorant side that dosnt know about what their hateing
edit on 8-5-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

Chesster, wasnt it the spaniard conquistadors that wiped out south america? i dont consider them to be white personally, they where a mix of muslim moor and their own slaves.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOUGH3914And what you just said was right on the money racism and now we know you dislike blacks and Asians. I think if you add a couple more to your list of slaves then i would call you baby hitler. IMO

Thank you for putting your low IQ in full view, it makes it easier for us to understand why you are how you are. When you can't win an intellectual argument, just cry racism.

How was what he said racism? It's a fact. Most of the slaves taken from Africa were PURCHASED from their own people. Black people were quite literally selling their own people.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

VERY well said. I would star this post, if it weren't for the mention of the so-called Holocaust(TM). But please, let's not get into that.....

reply to post by Heartisblack

Why do you assume that the Ancient Egyptians were Arab? There are many who theorize that they were in fact fully White (not that I necessarily believe that, personally).

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DOUGH3914

Amen. White People have stolen and killed more civs than any other. I mean totally wiped them. Look at the advance ancients they wiped, the Aztecs, MAYA, natives from North America. Relatively peaceful people who focused on astronomy and had concept light years beyond europe. They were welcomed and wiped for GOLD. Even now mostly white owned companies are wrecking havoc world wide looting and polluting and causing racial strife still.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

reply to post by muzzleflash

So... you think the swastika is okay also?

Nice try, fail again though.
The swastika is an inanimate meaningless blot of ink. Meaningless.
Symbols are not bad or good. They are neutral. Inanimate.

Meaning is created in each individual mind.
Just because people are living fantasies full of illusions is not my fault. And I should not be held accountable for their delusions.

I do not use any symbolism or flags personally because all of them are meaningless and silly to me. But you have the Freedom to choose any symbol or flag you desire to enjoy all you want.

IT'S YOUR RIGHT as a human being.

But it is NOT YOUR RIGHT to ban other people from using the symbols or flags they so choose.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

care to share any other list? How do you just post on culture stat and not the other? Are whites 1% of all crime and fallen angels?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

So you are telling me the flag the slave owners used for their cause is not racist? LOL

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

reply to post by DOUGH3914

Amen. White People have stolen and killed more civs than any other. I mean totally wiped them. Look at the advance ancients they wiped, the Aztecs, MAYA, natives from North America. Relatively peaceful people who focused on astronomy and had concept light years beyond europe. They were welcomed and wiped for GOLD. Even now mostly white owned companies are wrecking havoc world wide looting and polluting and causing racial strife still.

Selective history. Fail again.

Ever heard of the Mongolian Golden Horde? Look it up.

The Khans invasions of Asia, the Middle East, and Europe were the most devastating invasions in history. Mongolians are Asian by the way.

Did you know that when the Horde invaded Moscow Russia around the 13th century, that the city of Moscow was populated over 100,000 people? Did you know the Horde rode through the city, burnt it down, and murdered every man woman and child they came across? Tens of thousands died in that ONE siege.

The Mongols were the largest empire in history, and are responsible for the deaths of many millions of people. This is a FACT.

But you ignore it so willfully. Perhaps your mind is clouded with bias due to your racist ideology? Sad.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I am not a white apologist, my race has done good and it has done bad. It is in my humble opinion that should any other race had technologically developed and had such easy access to the oceans then they would be the ones being criticized as destroyers of cultures and thieves of land.

Whites are not alone however in the destruction of different cultures this same practice can be observed when reading the history of Native American in South America, albeit to a lesser degree. I am quite sure same can be said for different cultures in Asia, Africa, Middle East, and elsewhere around the globe, but once again it would be to a lesser degree. And why is that? Because they did not have the capabilities or access to global expansion before the whites did.

And why should I even feel any pity for another culture? It was the Western Europeans who were the colonialists around the globe. Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Great Britain, and to a lesser extent Germany and Russia. My ancestors who came to the US in the 20th century were Hungarians, we did not participate in the destruction of any other culture if anything we had rival groups battling to destroy ours.

Enough with this attempt at demonizing the people of today for the faults of a part of the white race from the past. If my grandfather was a thief does that make me one? If your great uncle was a serial killer does that make you one? Absolutely not. Each individual is accountable only for the actions of themselves and responsible only to the specific individuals they themselves directly harmed.

VVV: This man sounds like a little rat looking for a scapegoat. He has no intellectual arguments so he resorts to the easiest trick in the book to rally the troops, ignorance. Hopefully the rule of law can hold itself together against hate, although unfortunately history has often showed that it does not. If the ANC wanted to be seen as a party not of racial hysteria then they should condemn this man, his actions, his words, and his followers.

Well said misoir...if this is the mentality of people, then me beaing british i want an opology from the romans....just another bloody circle, no wonder aliens dont want to know us, we still cant get on with each other.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join