It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malema: White people are criminals

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Conciliatore

Again awesome reply, and thank you for buying America and being an FN true honest sincere person who doesn't hide behind a facade.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I struggle to feel guilty for acts committed by men I never knew, Geez I have enough guilt from my own actions to deal with, without having to feel guilt for the actions of others.
edit on 8-5-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by gougitousakusha

The internet was made by science researches from multiple different cultures. White people do not really hold any claim to any specific invention for they all were stolen from previous discoveries by others. Heck, we can't even say we invented good music, cause all we have is that hillbilly stuff, and that's just so god awful I feel embarrased when I hear it play.

you are either a troll or very stupid- as for the music thing, classical music is some of the finest music you will ever hear and folk music can be wonderfully uplifting- maybe you prefer a bit of NWA , those guys really contributed to civilisation
edit on 8-5-2011 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Dude NWA IS awesome! It spwaned 3 of this generations greatest, EAZY, ice cube, and Dr dre. WHat are you a mental midget ha, you think if mozrt was alive now he wouldnt be doing rap ? LOL wow

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

Dude NWA IS awesome! It spwaned 3 of this generations greatest, EAZY, ice cube, and Dr dre. WHat are you a mental midget ha, you think if mozrt was alive now he wouldnt be doing rap ? LOL wow

"Awesome"

Yes, I firmly believe the genius Mozart, if he were alive now, would not be composing fine classical music, but ranting about the police wanting him dead

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
Text 4Text LimeGreenYou know, I'm white, and I make no god damned apologys about it. All the Blacks and a lot of browns give us schmack about it, yet they hate us and in the same breath, or so it seems...... want to be us, WHY, if you hate us whites so much? I'm going to go on living the same as I always have and I will enjoy the fruits of my labors...... which are few, a boat, a couple poles and a shortwave radio at home for a hobby. Now tell me is what I have keepin the black man down? If it is, then you got to be MIGHTY shiftless and lacklustre. I'm prowd to be white, and I don't need to go around doing anything to aplogise for zip, nada... If you dont like it..... well kiss away

Wow, "Plotus The Barbarian" ?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I have never killed anyone or taken land from anyone.

You cannot hold me accountable for the crimes of other people simply because I happen to have a certain skin color.

How about I hold all of you accountable for killing Jesus? Humans killed Jesus and you are all human race, therefore you all killed Jesus.

How does it feel to have Jesus' blood on your hands?

Exactly, it's totally absurd and unrealistic. And ignorant as hell.

Very well said! Racism shouldn't even be a issue anymore! WE of today are not the same as the Humans of yesterday! People continue to let race keep us divided....and sooo...TPTB will win *sigh*

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Seriously guys arent you bored to see all thoses visible minorities (blacks, browns, whatever we names thems)
constantly bashing whites ?

"booh the white man took our land, took our money, the white man want to keep us as slaves"

Ironicaly they're not trying to be equal, because they keep thinking they arent equal, they belittle themselves into that role,and on the other hand, they want to be like the "white man " they hate so much.

I saw a woman one time being robbed , she could be my grandmother, the agressor was a black man, i helped that poor woman and prevented her to get robbed, and guess what, i been called RACIST

So let me make it clear, if blacks want to be successful , they have to man up, stop whining and crying racism when they have to act like responsible humans and not just like retarded animals

I dont hate thems, i dont like thems, i just dont give a damn about thems

Most countries played the colonization game,its a normal step of our evolution, if they the blacks , browns etc etc didnt made it, maybe they wasnt smart enough, but they have to stop complaining all the time

Now peoples , if you love being targeted as racist and love bathing in your "white man" guilt, its up to you

But in my case, the next "poor victimized visible minority " trying to break in my house gonna be welcomed with a nice loaded shotgun

Im an honest worker who is fed up with that oh so wonderful ethnic tolerance

If they dont like us, they can go back to their homeland

PS: the first who started slavery are black tribes selling to arabs the chiefs they captured from other black tribes
just to say

edit on 8-5-2011 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
I'm black(LOL) but that's not the point, I've heard more white people planning organized crime and robbing/murdering people. Ever race has their issues but when banks are getting robbed it's either whites/latinos; just noticed over the years. (Ever hear of the mob ? They're not black and very predominate!)

what color are gansta's, predominately, partna.... just saying, don't throw rocks. we all got our bad apples...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This is something that has come up in numerous conversations when I am out with friends and loved ones. I have usually been in the support that white people are evil. Now, I am more sensible, and its not about being white, its about being the one in "power".

But, looking at white history, which is european history, it almost never shines a light on whites very well. White people have a history unlike any other, I believe if blacks or asians has the expansive desire of the caucasians that they would have also have had the same history.

White people have "done in so many people". There is no race or culture that white people didnt try to exploit. Here is a list of things that white people are said to be responsible for:

1- Every part of the world has suffered from white people.
-China was forced opium by the british, and forced out of isolationism
-Japan was forced out of isolationism
-Africa, their resources are stolen by european companies, as well as having a history of being enslaved and exploited by americans and europeans
-Native American tribes were wiped out, raped, and their land taken from them
-Central American tribes were wiped out, raped, and their lands stolen from them, their resources are taken by american companies to this day
-South American tribes were wiped out, raped, and their lands stolen from them, their resources are taken by american companies to this day
-Carribean tribes were wiped out, raped, and their lands stolen from them, their resources are taken by american companies to this day
-Pacific Islands, raped, and their lands stolen from them at some points in history, their resources are taken by american companies to this day
-Middle east, lands stolen from them, resources taken by european/american companies
-India, conquered and enslaved by the british
-Europe, they destroyed Rome. I dont consider Roman caucasian, since they arent usually considered to be Arayan as where the barbarian germanic tribes, visigoths, and vandals, that were said to have come from the caucasian mountains (which is where caucasian comes from). I consider romans and greeks to also be mediterranean more than anything, and they looked at the caucasians as a whole different type of people. So, the caucasians were the first barbarian/ immigrant free-loaders, as they sacked and burnt rome like criminals and savages.
-USA history of slavery and racsim.

2. Whites were never the good guys, not even when they claimed they were.
During world war 2 we are taught the NAZIs were the bad guys. YES, they were. But, during that time, the allies were invading, conquering, exploiting: africa, india, asia. One only became BAD when one attacked their own whites, as was the case with Germany when they attacked france and poland. You were only evil if you attacked whites, or in the case of japan, was a non-white attacking other countries. And what happened afterwards, the WORLD supported the white allies, central and south america, africa, asia, were recruited to help them, the same people who were exploited. The allies and the axis were evil.

And on and on. Europeans and Americans continue to support their dictators in these countries to support their "hold" of resources from their buddies who are also CEO's or in the pockets of corporations (why be in government otherwise? Govts dont make any good money without their 'sponsor support") while these countries continue to survive on scraps.

-And finally, whites hurt themselves. Corporations outsource, produce outside to cheaper nations, and any other cuts they can get away with they will do, regardless if their own people are out of work, and their shady practices and govt dealings is destroying the nation.

No one race shares that history. Not even close. But, i still stand in the belief that its power, not race. Power changes people, you create lines with the haves and the have nots. It is not white, its GREEN that people see.

I am Puerto Rican. I know I have links to spain and france from my grandparents, and I do look white, but i do also know that I might have the same blood of the people that spain brutally conquered. It is an interesting upbringing to enjoy history and know that I am both the conquered and the conqueror. To know I am white from my skin color, but not white exactly because of a feature that could have been from taino mix.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
You can't fight racism with racism.

Some of the people in this thread seem to ignore that fact.

It may be true that White people throughout history have done some bad stuff...But guess what? Arabs, Africans, Asians, Pacific Islanders, and indigenous American cultures have ALL committed acts of genocide, slavery, theft, wanton destruction, and various other crimes against their fellow man.

Let us not forget that skin color is merely a product of the conditions of the environment we find ourselves in. Hot sun? Dark skin, cold weather? Light skin... I think you get my point.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore
Seriously guys arent you bored to see all thoses visible minorities (blacks, browns, whatever we names thems)
constantly bashing whites ?

"booh the white man took our land, took our money, the white man want to keep us as slaves"

Ironicaly they're not trying to be equal, because they keep thinking they arent equal, they belittle themselves into that role,and on the other hand, they want to be like the "white man " they hate so much.

I saw a woman one time being robbed , she could be my grandmother, the agressor was a black man, i helped that poor woman and prevented her to get robbed, and guess what, i been called RACIST

So let me make it clear, if blacks want to be successful , they have to man up, stop whining and crying racism when they have to act like responsible humans and not just like retarded animals

I dont hate thems, i dont like thems, i just dont give a damn about thems

Most countries played the colonization game,its a normal step of our evolution, if they the blacks , browns etc etc didnt made it, maybe they wasnt smart enough, but they have to stop complaining all the time

Now peoples , if you love being targeted as racist and love bathing in your "white man" guilt, its up to you

But in my case, the next "poor victimized visible minority " trying to break in my house gonna be welcomed with a nice loaded shotgun

Im an honest worker who is fed up with that oh so wonderful ethnic tolerance

If they dont like us, they can go back to their homeland

we whites are not any more "evil", we just seemed to be better organised when doing things- though, take away white history and achievements and we would have a rather less developed world

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Malema: White people are criminals

www.iol.co.za

White people should be treated as “criminals” for “stealing” land from black people, ANC Youth League president Julius Malema told an enthusiastic crowd in Kimberley yesterday where he appeared on the same platform as President Jacob Zuma.

Malema was the main attraction as he pulled out all the stops in his campaign for local elections, now just days away.

“They (whites) have turned our land into game farms… The willing-buyer, willing-seller (system) has failed,” Malema said.

“We must take the land without paying. They took our land without paying. Once we agree the
(visit the link for the full news article)

Here we go again, as if Zimbabwe's terrible example isn't bad enough now this muppet tries to blame an entire race for some of the social failures the ANC is completely responsible for.
I'd vote for him .

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
You can't fight racism with racism.

Some of the people in this thread seem to ignore that fact.

It may be true that White people throughout history have done some bad stuff...But guess what? Arabs, Africans, Asians, Pacific Islanders, and indigenous American cultures have ALL committed acts of genocide, slavery, theft, wanton destruction, and various other crimes against their fellow man.

Let us not forget that skin color is merely a product of the conditions of the environment we find ourselves in. Hot sun? Dark skin, cold weather? Light skin... I think you get my point.

Some of it goes deeper though, some races are more prone to certain diseases for example- there should be no fear in discussing such things, truth should always be welcomed

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

If blacks, arabs was a bit more organized, we would be reduced in slavery by now, lets be honest

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Sure. but to say white people are the only ones to have ever engaged in these sorts of behaviors for expansionary purposes ignores entire swaths of human history.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

wouldnt realy call it a computer...but its one hell of a calculator the chinese made a bunch of cool stuff thats for sure with out them wed still be fighting with bows and arrows untill some one else found gunpowder...back on topic i know very little about the guy from the op does this guy have power or is he the equivilent of phelps and his semi religious nut jobs?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Interesting how you can take an article out of context, drop it here, and get every white person without critical thinking skills all RILED UP about the racism of this statement.

Never mind that the person in question lives in a country that has gone through years of Apartheid, wherein blacks were frequently beaten and killed for stepping upon 'white's only' land. Wherein Black farmers whose family had worked the land for generations were totally robbed and forced off. Does any of that ring a bell, jack wagon?

When white people complain about being discriminated against, it makes my ass twitch. Read some History, put your big boy pants on, and become part of the solution, not the problem.

For someone complaining about racism towards whites, you have a very telling avatar.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ammocase

I am giving you award for best reply ever and best thought out reply sir.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

2. Whites were never the good guys, not even when they claimed they were. During world war 2 we are taught the NAZIs were the bad guys. YES, they were. But, during that time, the allies were invading, conquering, exploiting: africa, india, asia. One only became BAD when one attacked their own whites, as was the case with Germany when they attacked france and poland. You were only evil if you attacked whites, or in the case of japan, was a non-white attacking other countries. And what happened afterwards, the WORLD supported the white allies, central and south america, africa, asia, were recruited to help them, the same people who were exploited. The allies and the axis were evil.

Hindus beats and kill lower casts of hindus
Blacks kill other black tribes (Hutus vs Tutsis)

Arabs kill other arabs tribes (suunit vs yemenits)

Arabs kill christians, christians do the same in return

Jews reduced villages around egypt in slavery

Egypt, in return did the same to jews

Jews get exterminated, the proceed to kill palestinians

Japan kill chineses,

Chinese kill tibetans
Etc etc etc

AND YOU FOCUS on the EVIL white man
?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join