It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malema: White people are criminals

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by Conciliatore

Now that's just brilliantly honest. I know for a fact taking stuff is fun. Like how I took a start to a day and ruined it for the poor people this morning with my honest take on history.

BullShi! Troll! thats all i can say, BullShi! i have read every response and you contradict yourself, you claim white people are the worst in history but deliberately ignore the Persians and Mongols. You claim you only love but then look down your nose at less fortunates. You sir are a troll and refuse to see anything that isn't fed to you sam smiley the TV anchor man! Now come here and give me a big hug, cause thats all trolls get lots of love and attention. Nawww troll.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Scaledown

nom nom nom

Hug you back buddy.,

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
reply to post by DuceizBack

Got the numbers right from the most reliable source for this kind of information. The US Census 2010.

reply to post by Misoir

Agreed. I'm done with him, and refuse to even acknowledge anything he says as intelligent.

That thing has to be horribly off lol. [not dissing you]

www.blackdemographics.com...

Most sites I see put it at just over 40 mil.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

reply to post by PrinceDreamer

Regardless of what we came here with, you failed to address a key point in my post. Africa is the oldest civilized continent in the world, so to say they need to "catch up" is laughable. If anyone can use that excuse, its anyone BUT Africa.

The fact is, Africa is going back in time... not forward.

The reason I didn't answer that question is because its a stupid question, tell me since when has Africa been the oldest civilised country? Perhaps you are thinking of Egypt being as it is on the African continent? But no that can't be right because they were of Arabic decent, then perhaps you meant the Sumerian's, ah no they were Asian.

Or perhaps you want to go back to the real earliest recorded civilisation, the Natufian culture circa 10 -12,000 BC, ah no they were in the Mediterranean, nope I guess I don't have any idea what you are talking about when you say Africa is the worlds oldest civilisation, or perhaps it is YOU who does not know what they are talking about and in fact referring to the Cradle of Humankind, which is indeed purported to be in a region of South Africa, but that is the origin of the species, not of culture or civilisation

Please though when you learn a little more about history please feel free to make comments

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by Trueman

So now Karma works on an ethnic and trans-generational level?

It does.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Didn't African people kill each other for land? Difference between Africa and many white nations was that Africa is land locked.
What about the Ottaman Empire?

Shame that people still live in the past with all it's ambiguities, we now live in a world where preconceived ideas based on the colour of someones skin belongs in the stone age (I hope)

We have evolved into better people than our predecessrs, through education and an understanding that us humans are all equal, to keep regurgitating the past is negatve, we should imho be celebrating what we have achieved....The colour of someones skin is no different to the colour of his shirt her skirt...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

Racism is more relevant
Racism still exists therefore its the now not the past. Sigh...

Hey Lizzy I marched for your cause
www.abovetopsecret.com...

so march for mine, k doll.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Text 4Text LimeGreenYou know, I'm white, and I make no god damned apologys about it. All the Blacks and a lot of browns give us schmack about it, yet they hate us and in the same breath, or so it seems...... want to be us, WHY, if you hate us whites so much? I'm going to go on living the same as I always have and I will enjoy the fruits of my labors...... which are few, a boat, a couple poles and a shortwave radio at home for a hobby. Now tell me is what I have keepin the black man down? If it is, then you got to be MIGHTY shiftless and lacklustre. I'm prowd to be white, and I don't need to go around doing anything to aplogise for zip, nada... If you dont like it..... well kiss away

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

reply to post by DOUGH3914

How mature. I post facts, you post sarcasm.

And that surprises you, why?

When an opponent has no facts on their side and their opinions are based only on falsehoods, what choices do they have other than to concede defeat or resort to sarcism?

And, just to clarify, let me get this straight: The Civil War and Confederate Flag were not about States Rights, but about slavery?

So then, with all the States that are now getting behind the 10th Amendment movement and demanding the Federal Government to stop overstepping their rights, that must also be about slavery too then, right?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

That's so racist dude. You should really be ashamed of yourself.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This thread is racist towards White People and is full of white guiltists.
The white race has done great things we should be proud of, Its not racist to have self pride.

Racism as a whole is bad, so stop anti white comments. The white man made the computer, so if you hate white people please get off our invention. Thanks.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

Seems that you found pain in my words, must be because somewhere inside you, you know it's true. Never said all criminals are black, never said all criminals are white. I'm not from an specific race, so try to make me look racist.

Your conception of the facts and the concecuences regarding this thread are very poor. Feel sorry for you.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 88solarman88

Actually the first computer was the abacus... made by the Chinese bud.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

good luck getting internet to spread hate on that thing

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

The internet was made by science researches from multiple different cultures. White people do not really hold any claim to any specific invention for they all were stolen from previous discoveries by others. Heck, we can't even say we invented good music, cause all we have is that hillbilly stuff, and that's just so god awful I feel embarrased when I hear it play.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by muzzleflash

So... you think the swastika is okay also?

Ummmmm..........Actually.........the "swastica" was borrowed by the Germans from Buddhism and from Taoism
Also........It is a Falun symbol...a representation of the universe in miniature......in Falun Gong...or Qi Gong or Chi as in Tai Chi.......So yes...the shape is much revered and was simply perverted by the Nazi's.

This symbol represents in essence a...wheel...or a vortice of "Chi"...one of the movements of Falun Gong is called "Shuangshou Tuidong Falun" or turning the falun with two hands.....this practice is to cultivate "Chi" or in Buddhist\Hinduist tradition...Prana...

Yes...there are perhaps more than a billion persons that respect and revere this symbol........I am one of them...

YouSir

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

So you would hold up a red nd black nazi swastika flag? Cause thats the version I was referring too. Sir.

And its reversed for the nazis isn't it?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
hilarious thread is hilarious

Sorry, i dont feel sad for black peoples, they're poor, its their faults, not mine and i personaly dont give a damn about thems , if they succeed, good for thems.

Now please bash me and call me racist

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore
hilarious thread is hilarious

Sorry, i dont feel sad for black peoples, they're poor, its their faults, not mine and i personaly dont give a damn about thems , if they succeed, good for thems.

Now please bash me and call me racist

Thank you for your honesty. That I respet more than anything any of these cowards have hidden behind. You my friend have watermelons. LOL prdon the pun if you get my drift.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

So you would hold up a red nd black nazi swastika flag?

yes, if its not made in china

edit on 8-5-2011 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join