It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malema: White people are criminals

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

We is us evil white people, at least myself I am pure aryan, wealthy family for over 300 years. I can say we because WE destroyed and looted races for 300 years. My family not only helped the nazis, they also helped the expansion of colonialism in south america and africa. My family has owned mines and plantations. So when I say we I mean that. I am sure those that are defending the race are doing so from first hand knowledge of how saintly the white race is huh? Do you guys have 300 years of saintly behavior to all other races? Cause even now my powerful family are racists. Every rich white party I go to mightest well be a KKK party, they make the dumbest comments and think it's okay. Hah. this is what you people defend. Wow. Just wow either you have no idea what you speak about or work at a gas station.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
Kinda true... white people as a whole, we have been responsible for more holocausts and wiping of whole cultures more than any other race. We wiped south america, north america, stole africans, did the jews in, more than once. Killed Jesus, then remade Jesus in our image. Hope it's more of a culture thing than a race thing and we can change our evil ways

We have to stop buying into select groups as being evil. Blacks torment and kill blacks (Idi Amin, for one). I've seen news clips about black rebels cutting off the hands of young men so the young men can't fight against them. Here is a link to a report on Sudanese soldiers ordered to rape little girls. www.freedomslighthouse.com...

Hitler killed Jews. Hitler was half Jew.

I don't know what color you want to call Middle Easterners, but they aren't white, and they're the ones that crucified Jesus.

It's not a culture thing OR a race thing. It's a human thing, and we are the most despicable species on the planet.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta

www.topix.com...

stats 91% of pedos are white.

use google its all over the place stat. We white people love sex with kids. Sounds right some of my rich uncles were mega weirdos..

Hmm interesting, but wrong.

Pedophiles by race
White = 51%
African American = 25%
Source

Population by race
White 211,460,626 75% of total population
Black 34,658,190 12% of total population
Source (PDF)

So, as you can tell, using those numbers (from undeniably better sources than Topix), you can see black people are more likely to be pedophiles.

That population projection is horribly off.

The black population is around 41-43 million, which would drop that percentage significantly

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Romans crucified the deity sir. Romans are from europe. Caucasians.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

You are one of the most dedicated, passionate, and disgusting trolls I have encountered here on ATS so far. Words escape me if I was forced to describe you. All that would stumble out of my mouth is; racist, ignorant, self-hating, vile, misinformed, uneducated, and mentally disturbed.

Nothing good or productive has come out of this entire discussion between you and the rest of us here on this thread. It is a pity that we had to waste our time arguing with a person such as yourself. At least we gained something out of this whole debacle and that is knowledge. We now know that self-hating, racist, and disgusting people who would better serve humanity locked in the confines of societal shun are roaming our forum more than willing to show their absolute arrogance, ignorance, and disturbing mental behavior for us all to see.

If you really wanted to be productive with the supposed money your family has you would go to college and get a proper education, escape the confines of your miserable mind and see the world for what it is not what you have portrayed it to be.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Thank you sir. I appreciate the honesty. I enjoyed the talk. Plus I like your avatar. I do not self hate. I am a rich hippie I only know love.

FOrgot to tell you Misoir, I took everything you said as a compliment sir. Passion is dead these days.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Chesster because: Cause my friend Misoir is awesome.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

Got the numbers right from the most reliable source for this kind of information. The US Census 2010.

reply to post by Misoir

Agreed. I'm done with him, and refuse to even acknowledge anything he says as intelligent.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Misoir

rich hippie

lol

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

reply to post by blueorder

www.topix.com...

stats 91% of pedos are white.

use google its all over the place stat. We white people love sex with kids. Sounds right some of my rich uncles were mega weirdos..

what a ridiculous link, it does not profer any evidence, absoloutely pathetic.

edit on 8-5-2011 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

Umm that link contains 30 other links not to mention a simple google search yielded same result.

Hey man its one thing to stick up for us whites, it's another to stick up for pedo stats... shame on you.

I am not white knighting the black population, I am white knighting the hispanic. Get it right at least if you plan to bash me for speaking the truth.

stop lying you freak, you said "we" like having sex with kids, you are the one with the perverted attitude- and you still have not provided any evidence.

Now, can you get me the murder and rape race stats if you wish to persist with this nonsense

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Glad someone caught it haha.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

reply to post by AngryOne

We is us evil white people, at least myself I am pure aryan, wealthy family for over 300 years. I can say we because WE destroyed and looted races for 300 years. My family not only helped the nazis, they also helped the expansion of colonialism in south america and africa. My family has owned mines and plantations. So when I say we I mean that. I am sure those that are defending the race are doing so from first hand knowledge of how saintly the white race is huh? Do you guys have 300 years of saintly behavior to all other races? Cause even now my powerful family are racists. Every rich white party I go to mightest well be a KKK party, they make the dumbest comments and think it's okay. Hah. this is what you people defend. Wow. Just wow either you have no idea what you speak about or work at a gas station.

Ironic you should accuse others of making dumb statements- I am sure most parties you attend people hate being stuck next to you

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

As I implied before, we poor people have never been able to have the luxury to hate ourselves for the actions of forefather's.

Your smug arrogance and casual indifference to petrol pump attendants and 'trailer park trash' displays an ignorance that beggars belief on a site like this but can only be as expected from such an inbred, hoorah henry, conceited and self-obsessed individual as you seem to be.

It is the system that produced and allows such as you that disgusts me and not my or any other race.

Stop sounding and acting like a spoilt brat and do something positive instead of spreading more discord.
edit on 8/5/11 by Freeborn because: as

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Do not hate me I never said I was better... I just said implied gas station clerks are limiting themselves and taking an easy way out. Intellectualism is hard work too.

Maybe a little smug... but it's okay in my world.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Dont worry people ,in a few years we all will be obeying the Chinese , stay focused ,any one who does the research knows its more than colour , this black/white thing is a forgery , man made , and a distraction ,take it easy , ....Whats the opposite of a troll

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorderNow, can you get me the murder and rape race stats if you wish to persist with this nonsense

Homicides in 2005
Black - 26.5 per 100,000
White - 3.5 per 100,000
Blacks 7.6 times more likely to commit murder.

Also, came across this interesting statistic while doing research. Look what country dominates here. Rapes by country
edit on 5/8/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I don't hate you....I hate the system that allows you to be and to exist.

I am sure you are well intentioned....or deliberately trolling to provoke a response....but you have definately done nothing but spout complete and utter bollocks througout this thread.

White people are NOT the root of all evil in this world!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join