It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malema: White people are criminals

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
He should be fined or arrested for racism and hate speech.
He wasn't even part of the apartheid struggle, he drives luxurious cars and lives in expensive suburbs and then complains about "his people" living in "poverty"...

The scary part is that Malema actually has followers... really scary... soon enough he will be referring to Caucasian people as cockroaches... then I'm outa here!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by blueorder

Sure. but to say white people are the only ones to have ever engaged in these sorts of behaviors for expansionary purposes ignores entire swaths of human history.

I agree, I would not say such a thing, it is a ridiculous agrument, blacks are enslaving and mistreating fellow blacks, all along tribal/ethnic lines, in Africa in the modern world!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
When the pendulum swings, it has a tendency to go almost as far in the opposite direction. It is a shame that racism cannot be iradicated by complaining about it on a conspiracy website, as it would be over...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore

2. Whites were never the good guys, not even when they claimed they were. During world war 2 we are taught the NAZIs were the bad guys. YES, they were. But, during that time, the allies were invading, conquering, exploiting: africa, india, asia. One only became BAD when one attacked their own whites, as was the case with Germany when they attacked france and poland. You were only evil if you attacked whites, or in the case of japan, was a non-white attacking other countries. And what happened afterwards, the WORLD supported the white allies, central and south america, africa, asia, were recruited to help them, the same people who were exploited. The allies and the axis were evil.

Hindus beats and kill lower casts of hindus
Blacks kill other black tribes (Hutus vs Tutsis)

Arabs kill other arabs tribes (suunit vs yemenits)

Arabs kill christians, christians do the same in return

Jews reduced villages around egypt in slavery

Egypt, in return did the same to jews

Jews get exterminated, the proceed to kill palestinians

Japan kill chineses,

Chinese kill tibetans
Etc etc etc

AND YOU FOCUS on the EVIL white man
?

If you would have read the whole post then your comment wouldnt have made sense. I said numerous times its about "who is in power". And even so, add up everything in terms of death, exploitation, enslavement, and any other crime of a civilised people throughout history when it comes to an actual race (if you believe in such a thing), and it wont add up, especially considering that everyone you mentioned was touched and exploited already by whites in history. Yeah, B did something to B, and B did something to C, but A did in everyone on the list.

Like I already said, any other race would have done the same thing. But for some, it wont stop their arguement.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfmanhalfamazing
He should be fined or arrested for racism and hate speech.
He wasn't even part of the apartheid struggle, he drives luxurious cars and lives in expensive suburbs and then complains about "his people" living in "poverty"...

The scary part is that Malema actually has followers... really scary... soon enough he will be referring to Caucasian people as cockroaches... then I'm outa here!

South Africa, in my opinion, is on a slippery slope- this does not bode well for US/Europe- fast forward 100 years and if whites are minorities in these countries I forsee similar treatment

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

every culture has gangstas the italians are some of the more sucessfull but that was back in the day the new feared gangstas arent all white ms13 is one of the most feared and there latino,there have been black gangstas and white gangstas etc but as far as organized crime goes the scaryest ones or the ones more likely to shoot you today are eitehr white and russian or japanese (yakuza are spooky) unless u wanan call the un security councle a gang.....then the most sucessfull gangstas and there all diffrent colors

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

Starred!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Scary stuff - seems like Malema could be the African version of Hitler.

Don't buy the entire whites are bad - our culture did some horrible things, so did every other culture in history.
edit on 8-5-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta

Originally posted by ChessterOr the fact that they pumped rack into the ghetto. us white people loot the heck out of those poor people. nd then we use them for crime stats.

lack of education + poverty = crime.

There you go again, blaming white people for black people's problems. We are not to blame for putting crack in the ghetto.

Lack of education + poverty =/= crime. Like I said before, I've lived poor my entire life. I'm also a high-school drop out. I'm not robbing, raping, and killing people.

I just wanted to mention that all the rich white kids come to the ghetto to get their drugs,

ok

carry on, interesting conversation.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Adyta

Originally posted by ChessterOr the fact that they pumped rack into the ghetto. us white people loot the heck out of those poor people. nd then we use them for crime stats.

lack of education + poverty = crime.

There you go again, blaming white people for black people's problems. We are not to blame for putting crack in the ghetto.

Lack of education + poverty =/= crime. Like I said before, I've lived poor my entire life. I'm also a high-school drop out. I'm not robbing, raping, and killing people.

I just wanted to mention that all the rich white kids come to the ghetto to get their drugs,

ok

carry on, interesting conversation.

what, "all" of them, think that might be hyperbole

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
You know what I always found interesting?

Science says race isnt real, its a product of adapting to our enviornment.

Ok, so thousands and thousands of years, if the planet is still kicking, that would mean Americans would look Native American? South Africans would turn black? All the light skinned spaniard-looking latinos will start to look like aztecs and incas?

Its only then when "race" will be gone, but I doubt humanity will ever reach that point.
Thats something to think about.
edit on 8-5-2011 by ammocase because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The true criminals are those who perpetuate the lie that there are different 'races'. There is but one. Human.

Crimes and ethnic atrocities are committed upon those whose legal and legislative repesentation is denied.

Historically, this has been aimed at groups whose skin is different, whose religion is different, whose values are different. And 'white' people are, more often than not, at the helm.

Call it what you want, but there is some truth to Melema's statements. You make the divide larger when you deny that whites have historically, disproportionately been responsible for actions that can be seen as 'racist.'

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Well those that do,

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
The true criminals are those who perpetuate the lie that there are different 'races'. There is but one. Human.

Crimes and ethnic atrocities are committed upon those whose legal and legislative repesentation is denied.

Historically, this has been aimed at groups whose skin is different, whose religion is different, whose values are different. And 'white' people are, more often than not, at the helm.

Call it what you want, but there is some truth to Melema's statements. You make the divide larger when you deny that whites have historically, disproportionately been responsible for actions that canbe seen as 'racist.'

utter rubbish- amazing how people talk about being anti racist, except when it comes to whites, then it is ok to be racist.

That fat clown is richer than many whites and he is using racism to forment power- despicable, and will only result in more dead white men, women and children

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You know, I don't know what it profits the human race to keep this race issue pot boiling,?

Or what it will take to solve it, but obviously, there are those who for what ever reason, don't want it to go away.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore

2. Whites were never the good guys, not even when they claimed they were. During world war 2 we are taught the NAZIs were the bad guys. YES, they were. But, during that time, the allies were invading, conquering, exploiting: africa, india, asia. One only became BAD when one attacked their own whites, as was the case with Germany when they attacked france and poland. You were only evil if you attacked whites, or in the case of japan, was a non-white attacking other countries. And what happened afterwards, the WORLD supported the white allies, central and south america, africa, asia, were recruited to help them, the same people who were exploited. The allies and the axis were evil.

Hindus beats and kill lower casts of hindus
Blacks kill other black tribes (Hutus vs Tutsis)

Arabs kill other arabs tribes (suunit vs yemenits)

Arabs kill christians, christians do the same in return

Jews reduced villages around egypt in slavery

Egypt, in return did the same to jews

Jews get exterminated, the proceed to kill palestinians

Japan kill chineses,

Chinese kill tibetans
Etc etc etc

AND YOU FOCUS on the EVIL white man
?

I know all races have their own thing.
But i HATE when white people do that.

A News article came out about how a black man was dragged by a group of white man.

and people were like "so, how come nobody talks about the other black guy that was killed by another black person"

Stop changing the subject.
It's about white people damnit, so thats who we'll talk about

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

So your position is that 'whites' have not stolen, conquered, or subjugated other 'races' for their own benefit more in the world's history than any other? That's your position?

This is why racism remains. Total denial.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by jiggerj

Romans crucified the deity sir. Romans are from europe. Caucasians.

True, Romans put him to the cross, but it's the Jews that put him to the Romans.

Point is, we don't need to be white, black, yellow or red to persecute others. It's the human part that's guilty.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Or it's perpetuated by people who only have accusatory stances to try to make white people today who have nothing to do with transgressions throughout history feel guilty for something they have no control over.

Sound familiar? It's what you're doing.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

But i HATE when white people do that.

Why ?

Does it mean you like it more when other colored peoples do it to whites peoples
?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join