It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by megneverlands

Are you sure that you didn't misread a ticker headline that said Obama okays killing of Osama.
Or something about how that day they he ordered him to be killed and then they ran it and then stopped running it so it wouldn't get people's hopes up or to make the actual story break harder?

I believe there is something fishy about the OBL story, but I'm just throwing possibilities out.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Of course. It's common to let a target know you're coming for them, gives them time to clean the compound. Seriously? Even for the US government that's dumb.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Seriously, this is not that hard to figure out.

Ask the question to yourself, if a news outlet ticks news of an event happening that hasnt actually happened yet you can come to only few conclusions:

1. It's a pre-staged media release that was accidentally released ahead of schedule on the electronic ticker and hoping no-one noticed quickly removed

2.....actually the above really only makes sense.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

Don't you love the subtlety of Fox news manipulation and bias?
Watch the first video. Any time there is a debate between a Dem and a Republican the Dem is always less attractive and usually an older man and the Republican is always a smokin' hot chick.

I hate fox news. They would have been the preferred news channel of Goebbels and Hitler I guarantee it. They are right on that wave length.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Clearly the amount of trolling on this thread is indicative of the size and potential veracity of this thread.

The implications are staggering.

After reading 37 pages ( about 28 or so mostly personal attacks) I have to say the Disinformationalists are
definitely here and doing whatever they can to discredit the OP and his post.

To overuse a couple metaphors- I feel like this is just the tip of the iceberg that could open up a big can of worms.

Excellent Thread OP,

edit on 8-5-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I am new here. Let's all think for a sec.
Millions of people watch all of the Fox channels this ticker could have appeared on.
Now, with that in mind, only one person….. ONE put this on twitter or for that matter anywhere else on the supposed date of April 28. I would think there would have been at least a dozen threads started on this site.
I did an hour searching in addition to the searches other members of ATS did. Nada, nothing. Now a lot of discussion about this on other sites…. BUT ONLY ONE INITIAL POSTING TIME STAMPED APRIL 28!
What about the guy Sohaib Athar (@ReallyVirtual) who live-tweeted the operation in Pakistan about 7 hours before bin Laden's death was announced?
I will not try to explain why the author or how the author did this… that's not my concern. If she did it to start MANY sites to begin a thread regarding what she claims she saw… she has succeeded and succeeded well.
My concern is millions or even just hundreds of thousands had the potential of seeing this on the ticker if it appeared that OSL was dead and posting the same on twitter or somewhere else on the net. NO ONE DID.
That makes this really questionable.
My thought: Most likely she was simply mistaken on the 28th and misread a different ticker report involving OSL.
So, I will give her the benefit of the doubt and the shear creepy coincidence of the timing of a ticker report about OSL days before he deserved demise.
The government has not handled this well. Everything they do just raises more questions about the event.
Respectfully submitted

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Surely one could think that fox news would have deleted the ticker. Is this too hard to believe?. The original footage can be edited with or without the ticker. Its a simple case of a cover up or a **** up.

i think attention is being diverted here... but where is it being diverted to? or away from...

Think 9/11. surely people are not so lost to believe that these things can not be covered up.

i am more concerned about an incoming asteroid. Which for some reason gets no attention...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Writer/journalist...who probably travels too much.

Yeah, I don't know what to do with the info yet. Ideas?

I dunno. Start reading my articles! Lol. RT @tisarosemusic: @megneverlands Why didnt you inform me that @UhHuhHerMusic were playing Pride??

My article in Echo Magazine about @UhHuhHerMusic's upcoming performance at @Phoenix_Pride on April 17th http://(link tracking not allowed)/escDiS RT

Surely you know/knew.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
reply to post by 00bil

FOX news has the highest ratings out of every news channel in the entire world,

Really? I always thought that the BBC WORLD News channel was the most viewed and most popular international News-channel Worldwide.

I've been travelling to many many countries around the world, and most of them couldn't even watch FOX News - but instead, many of them could tune in and watch BBC World News which was broadcasted in their systems.

Heck, I can't even watch FOX News here where I live in Europe right now, it's not available on cable anymore - but I can watch BBC World News & CNN International though.

Sorry for not believing you, but I'm having a hard time believing that FOX News is the most watched News channel around the world for the international community.

Most viewers In the U.S - yes certainly, but not in every country of the entire whole world - per international viewers worldwide?

Maybe I'm wrong?
edit on 8-5-2011 by Chevalerous because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
stunning news :O

times are bad
this was staged, and fox news made a mistake, a mistake that could lead to the truth about all this case... it s deleted now, you can be sure of that...

times are worst even, cause even HERE ON ATS, disinfo agents are trolling to shut this thread up... more and more of them in here... if it's gotten so far then we're doomed... dont know what it will be, there's plenty of 2012's theories, but i know for sure now that we are diverted from something very very bad coming....

OBL was a decoy...

thx a lot OP for this news, and as a Tweeter user, i can only admit that your tweet is legit... so you're either a prophet or someone who was watchin Fox News... in both case, what you wrote was a truth to come... that s enough for me to believe you.

namaste
edit on 8/5/11 by estebadia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
In case I missed it or has not been posted yet..
This news dated 2nd May talks how osama was killed a week ago,

Usama bin Laden is dead, putting an end to the worldwide manhunt that began nearly a decade ago on Sept. 11, 2001. The architect of the deadliest terror attack on U.S. soil was killed a week ago inside Pakistan by a U.S. bomb.

The U.S. had been waiting for the results of a DNA test to confirm his identity before going public. Sources said the vice president informed congressional leaders late Sunday night that the world’s most wanted man had indeed been killed.

www.ethiosun.com...

but the link that this bit of news was taken from now reports on 'the raid' www.foxnews.com... mostly.

I don't know how exactly this fits in but might have some relevance to foreknowledge about the events

keithurbahn Keith Urbahn Go to the gates of hell, return with UBL head on a stake. All the while wearing an inexplicable grin. #McCainBucketList 27 Apr

twitter.com...#!/keithurbahn
edit on 8-5-2011 by Extralien because: add twit txt

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elsek
reply to post by megneverlands

The oldest post it May 2nd you troll.

what is wrong with you.. adleast read the link. it is there

megneverlands Meg The Fox News ticker is saying Osama bin Laden is dead. No breaking news & no other channels reporting. How odd. 28 Apr

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Well I searched all of the video's with tickers dated 28 April using this Youtube search and found nothing:

www.youtube.com... =25%2C29%2C24&page=23

Hopefully we'll find it elsewhere but after hours I'm giving in for a while. I'm sure it will be found sooner and deleted by fox than any of us could manage. Just hoping that one person somewhere has this recorded and will upload in the near future.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by estebadia

Peace and Love Estebadia

There are deceptions, look around. Not just the obvious but the unobvious.

Namaste
edit on 8-5-2011 by LightAssassin because: weird bluetooth keyboard error required reboot

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by estebadia
HERE ON ATS, disinfo agents are trolling to shut this thread up

You're not serious are you? Because a lot of people can see a simple explanation for this and don't agree with the over reactions they are disinfo agents?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Thanks so much for starting this thread OP! I haven't had a chance to finish reading it all yet but I'm working on it.

When I had heard about OBL being killed, I thought there was something reeking about the "official story" from the get go...too many inconsistencies IMO. Then as the days went on and the story just kept changing I was convinced that they thought we were just a bunch of idiots who would swallow anything handed to us.

Then you came along and posted this fantastic nugget of truth!
I've shown this thread to my hubby and I think it has finally woken him up a bit about all the crap we are lied to about.

Thank you so much OP and take care!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Unless, we get a hold of the show and see the ticker, this can't be confirmed. It would be great if someone was recording it. The most likely solution, is that she simply misread the ticker as others have pointed out. WE can't say anything at this point, but it is interesting.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I know it's been posted before, but, while there's a bit of a lull in the thread, and to make sure people are looking in the right place...

Assuming the sighting happened within 45 minutes of when it was tweeted, then the headline was seen in the first third of American Morning. I tracked down a couple clips of that program from the day (about 7 minutes total, so not much), but found nothing. And, of course, there are a couple problems with me looking. First, I'm paying for internet by the bandwidth, so, unless I want to pay a fortune, I can't be watching too much video. And, second, in the videos I can watch (short ones), only a couple headlines are covered in the ticker... FoxNews seems to enjoy giving lots of information in what's supposed to be just a quick snapshot of the news. In a 6-minute clip I found, there were only about 4 headlines in the ticker. They're just so loooooooooooooong.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
What they meant to report was that reports indicated that the US was GOING to kill Osama.

Just a minor hiccup in the connection between Fox News, and the pentagon news media control team.

Interesting thread, no matter how you look at it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It is clear evidence that on the 28th (USA time) the OP had tweet OBL death because of "Fox News":

Possible theories:
1) OBL death is known to Fox News and they made a mistake by tickering it too early. (Likely)

2) The OP unknowingly about herself actually has Premonition and/or Precognition abilities and saw something of the future on the 28th. (Likely)

3) In Twitter there is a bug to change the time of a tweet, and OP created a hoax with it. (Not Likely)

Note: By the way, it is a disgrace to see so many bashing on her, just because she is opening a thread with a topic that is not in line with some people's preconceived brainwashed "facts" from the MSM and/or official source from the White House.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join