It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by megneverlands

Probably because when I write it myself I use an O, not a U. And because I wasn't quoting anything word for word, so I wrote it like I write it. Also, Fox News are the only goons around that use a U, not an O.

Actually, the government agencies FBI and CIA use U and not an O.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by megneverlands

They are for some reason bringing the chans here. Sent you a pm

EDIT - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
edit on 8-5-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
My big question is..

So what?

So what if he was killed on the 28th of April or the beginning of May.

You people complain when MSM rushes out with a story, now you complain when they bury a story to make sure it is accurate before they announce it.

Grow up.

EDITED to include..

LOL @ you watching FOXnews
edit on 8-5-2011 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by megneverlands

Just ignore the morons man... focus on the info, we've established that your tweet is genuine and so on, please ignore the people who are only trying to argue.

Morons? Really?

Someone's logic isn't working so I'm a moron? Interesting logic yet again.

edit on 5/8/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
To the OP Why are your tweets only confirmed follow now instead of open for all to read like last night?

Last night

right now when I went to look at the page

For the record OP I believe you and spent a few hours on different video sites looking for corroborating video last night .

That is all

Trowa

P.S I'm heavily interested if I start a twitter account will you allow me access?
edit on 8/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add P.S.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

Just changed (see my edit) and it's because of ***** in here.

EDIT - Really isn't anything else on the twitter account unless you want to know about her life and old news stories.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas

Just changed (see my edit) and it's because of ***** in here.

Edit where? and are you the OP in a different account. I'm dead tired and am not following and not trying to be rude but that question was for the OP.

Trowa

EDIT: I got you.

edit on 8/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: EDIT:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

EDIT - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That's when it changed to private (forgot ATS don't time the edits) around 5 - 10 mins after I posted

Not the op.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
A friend of mine had an interesting thought yesterday.

He said: Well, just say that they really killed the real OBL some time earlier - and there are valid reasons to believe from the many photos/videos that he sometimes also had some fake "double" stand-in person for himself or a produced "double" persona by the US.

Wouldn't they need to kill that other "double" OBL person to end the mythic saga about OBL as well then?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This is when the CIA comes and swoops the OP away to a black site

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Nice catch and a worthy post to bring to ATS.
The depth of the conspiracy is hard to determine but again we're seeing the media spoon-fed a story.
Shame we don't have a screen cap of the ticker tape message ...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Like I stated in my thread Who saw inside 9/11...

at the end of this documentary, they added video surrounding the raid, and described it as late April 2011. So I believe you OP.

Thank you for your dilligence.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
please seen following consolidated post.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I just signed up today because of this thread.
Why in the world can't this stay on topic????
JUST THE PERSON CLAIMING SHE SAW WHAT SHE SAW AND THE TWEET.... THAT'S IT... Not discussing others points of the OBL happening? You want to discuss other things? Join a thread discussing that or start one.
Is it always like this here????
If it is, I guess I won't be posting much..
edit on 8-5-2011 by kennvideo because: OBL added

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
My big question is..

So what?

So what if he was killed on the 28th of April or the beginning of May.

You people complain when MSM rushes out with a story, now you complain when they bury a story to make sure it is accurate before they announce it.

Grow up.

EDITED to include..

LOL @ you watching FOXnews
edit on 8-5-2011 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

Yeah, except they STILL don't have the story straight. So burying it to make sure it's accurate is a crock of doody.

When Obama made his announcement, he stated that Osama was killed on May 1st. It's pretty bad that you can't even get the day straight in your statement? That's just the beginning of it, all the "facts" being released keep getting jumbled and switched around. I'm starting to think they're doing it on purpose. With something like that you would think they'd take the time to know what they're talking about instead of contradicting themselves at every turn.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I'm 24. That IS my Twitter account. Can we leave it at that? I'm not the one on trial here. We should be asking why Fox News had this on their ticker.

First, we need to verify IF Fox news had this on their ticker.

When you post something like this on ATS, you're going to be thoroughly investigated as heavily as possible to see if you're telling the truth or to see if it's possible you're making this up. That's just what we do. Don't take things personally.

In a way, you ARE on trial. By the ATS jury, which isn't always fair, nice or fun.
The best thing to do would be to answer questions and not take them personally. People are going to have their opinions about what you're saying, but if the truth is on your side, then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. Making your tweets private looks suspicious.

If you have the truth and want it to get out, hang in there, don't give up.

I DON'T find it hard to believe at all that OBL was killed a week in advance, tested for DNA and then tossed in the ocean. The tweeter from Pakistan supposedly hearing the whole thing seemed suspicious to me from the start. He sounded like he was tweeting from a script. And how convenient... No one else heard and tweeted about these helicopters and a gun battle in Osama's compound? Strange...

I DO find it hard to believe that NO ONE else saw this ticker on FOX News except someone in your family... And you only saw it once? Is that true? You saw it, tweeted about it, and didn't watch for it to scroll again?

And now that we can't see your tweets anymore, we can't do any more research, which is a shame.
edit on 5/8/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinquain

Yes, it was Monday May 2nd in Pakistan when it occurred. Sunday May 1 in D.C. when Obama addresses...
The earth spins...

edit on 8-5-2011 by kennvideo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
And now that we can't see your tweets anymore, we can't do any more research, which is a shame.
edit on 5/8/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

There is nothing in the rest of the tweets (I looked though a crap ton) just her life and old news articles and it goes way back, got to dec and ff crashed so gave up.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morpheas
Oh that makes sense.. PT 10:43, MT 11:43, CT 12:43, and ET 1:43... correct?

I believe what Morph is/was referring to is PT 10:43 AM, MT 11:43 AM, CT 12:43 PM, and ET 1:43 PM?

Originally posted by Morpheas
Oh that makes sense.. PT 10:43, MT 11:43, CT 12:43, and ET 1:43... correct?

I just checked the timestamp for myself and you are correct. I suppose I did post it later than I had thought. Which could mean two things now... I either saw the ticker later than I thought, around 10:43pm PST on April 28th (1:43am on the 29th EST), instead of between 6:30pm and 8pm, or I just posted it later and saw it earlier that evening. I wish I could remember the exact time I SAW the ticker! I was busy packing, worrying about my cousin, doing laundry and whatnot, and then getting ready for a royal wedding party for late that night / early morning of the 29th. It's a big hard for me to remember over a week later. Sorry that I'm not precise on the time. If it's any consolation, I'm overly confident of what I saw/read!

Hope this clears up the time issue.

The PT 10:43 AM, does not match the story you have told here in this ATS thread.

This is not personal. It's just attempting to discount all possibilities.

In addition? You posting a new Twitter right now so we can verify this time zone thing, on the off chance that you two are not the same person, will no longer now prove anything as you could adjust the time zone.

And if by chance this is some sort of hoax or hack job we cannot be certain that someone following this thread would not make that post, which the real person who owns Twitter megneverlands may or may not notice and may or may not take action about. Action like searching out this thread and maybe setting a higher level of privacy? Or maybe action like really joining ATS and posting here.

But I see that might be a moot point now anyway, as the page has a higher level of privacy set

Again, this is not personal. It's trying to eliminate all discrepancies. And this is really all you have, barring finding proof that this ticker was in fact shown.

Even other people now seeing this thread here in ATS or reposts anywhere else and claiming that they saw it tool will probably not help the case. Particularly as there's no additional information to corroborate (like which show it was) and there appears to be a time discrepancy in the timestamp on the tweet and the time you said it happened here.

Finally (for notw) if dantaylorjr wrote a tweet that both you and jeremyscahill retweeted, where is it? Where is dantaylorjr's original tweet. Where is your retweet of it? (I may have missed this.) And where is jeremyscahill's retweet of it? .

Sure we may not not exactly how Twitter works. But we're learning

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
OBL was a CIA asset for years, he help the US fight the Russians in afghanistan and we tought him all his little tricks of the trade. Osama bin laden is an American breed killer. He could very well have been one of the United states most secret of agents. His job could have been to play the face of the bad guy so we could invade afghanistan and iraq to further the agenda of the American military industrial complex! All the while he slips into pakistan(which we knew all along, however pakistan didnt really know because we put him there secretly) and we bomb the hell out of the taliban becasue they are a good front.

The whole mission only got twisted into this ellaborate fabrication when our secret stealth helo got damaged. Once it got damaged the US had to kill bin laden. The chopper was there to get him out and into pakistan, as we needed to. Once pakistan heard of our downed chopper the cat was out of the bag and we had to kill him to make it seem as if that was the reason we were there.

Also think about this one, when we were chaseing osama in tora bora how many militants did he have protecting him???? Hundreds!!!(all of which were taliban, just like fish on a line) but yet he was in this compound with 3 men and few weapons.....lol. Since when does most wanted super villians not have more body guards? I can understand alot would draw attention but that compound could of had more ppl inside the confinds of the house itself. This whole story and Media coverage stinks to high hell.

I for one would love to believe fully that our Govt and special ops did a great job with this one but you got to ask those questions and look a the facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join