It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
Let me say it again, Twitter was hacked by undead usama. The hacked into Meg's thread. This is not conjecture, i did a screen capture of the entire thing, forget about Fox, forget about Obama. There were 3 or 4 screens designed to reveal themselves then disappear. The first one i encountered was usama claiming he was not dead, he would never die,

Next he had been talking to Obama, and my favorite, his body had washed ashore in Yemen and he was busy raising a zombie army.

I have the screen capture of the twitter hack if anyone is interested, or you can go to twitter and seek out undead usama. It too is rigged to come and go.

Oh my goodness. Does ANYone on here understand how Twitter works...?

That photo was something I RETWEETED. And that dumb undead Usama person or whatever, TWEETED to me. They are some joke account. That happens a lot on Twitter. It doesn't have anything to do with me.

Geez.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dcflux

Its only takes 1 person who watched fox news on the 28th to have misread something to get to where we are now.

I have been following this thread from the very start and back then (last night) i believed the story to be very true but after reading every comment its just looking less and less likely.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This is my first post.

How ridiculous is this bin Laden story going to get? The first version sounded exactly like a rough draft script for an episode of "24", didn't it? Do you suppose the authors of these official stories have the same trouble as their audience in distinguishing between a good story and the truth? And since then it's been a mad scramble to rework the storyline.

So, what do you think? Is the whole, entire thing a "wag the dog" fabrication to 1) give Obama the popularity boost he so desperately needs, distract the American short attention span and 2) provide the opportunity to re-organize the war machine and deploy the troops somewhere else? I think the complete, entire story is fiction.

And, what do you all think will happen next? Will enough doubt be sown in the American mind to create a shift towards a more questioning and critically-thinking populace? Questions lead to more questions. That could potentially destroy both the Dems and Reps, couldn't it?

One of the most dangerous creatures in the world is a public that realizes it has been lied to, played for fools, and had their deep emotions cynically manipulated.

Are we getting there yet????

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by debris765nju

The person posting this thread remembers seeing it on that day and posting the tweet on that day, so if in fact something in that code you're attempting to post shows that Twitter was hacked, there would be two possibilities.

1. This OP may not be the same person who owns the Twitter page, someone hacked that page and made that post, and then made the same name here in ATS, and posted this thread. In this case the real megneverlands would have been victimized.

2. She herself hacked her own page it and came here to post this thread. In this case there would be no victim.

This has been a possibility since the first post. Many are giving it the benefit of the doubt, to varying degrees.

edit on 5/8/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

well, in the 2nd scenario there would be victims. You, I, and the rest of ATS and others who spent any amount of time on this would be the victims.

I think that what is being shown, however, is that it was hacked and she was victimized more recently. As in the hacking began when her story began picking up speed yesterday/today sometime

Oh my. My account was never hacked. It's still me operating it, as it has always been. I don't know how to prove this, but this is silly and not the point. My tweet is DATESTAMPED.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by megneverlands

It would be great if you and your grandmother can recall the wording?

Have you contacted Fox News regarding this?

Eventually, someone will come up with a recoding of the show. So we just have to be patient

EDIT:

You don't have to respond to every single silly accusation in the thread, it will cost you a lot of energy.

Just focus on what it is important.

Either you saw what you saw or it is a mistake. I think your after the truth no matter which way it falls.
edit on 8-5-2011 by talisman because: (no reason given)

link   
I'm going repost some stuff because people are not getting it.

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by Mikey84

It doesn't matter whether the OP misread the ticker or not (I don't believe they did personally) because we have Fox News staff tweeting that he died a week earlier... there are several screenshots of other Twitter members saying the same thing.

The point is it seems to be general knowledge among news agencies that he died either a few days or weeks before President Obama announced it.

So WHY would the president LIE about the date?

Do you not see.... It doesn't matter?

There is a massive discrepancy, these tweets and the other things like the report Ashley D found, just help to confirm that it was being reported he died before the "Official" date...

Shame all that was on the news was the royal wedding...

People said to keep an eye out for something going down that day.....

Hmmmm

There are other people, including NEWS sources, that were saying he was dead BEFORE the date that the PRESIDENT said he was.

This isn't rocket science... something doesn't add up,

Sheesh...

link   

reply to post by esteay812

I'm not a victim. I chose to play knowing full well this could be a scam.

And I agree she (the real Twittter meg) might now be a target as a result of this thread, whether she's the same person posting here under the same meg name as the Twitter name or not..

Not true. I could go on Twitter right now and post a "Hello, ATS" or something to prove that I'm indeed operating my own Twitter account.

This is just getting silly...and off-topic. Datestamps cannot be altered.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Morpheas

Right. That's a mismatch according to you guys who think you have the timestamp thing nailed.

I'm still not warm and fuzzy with that.

She said she was, on Twitter, set to US and no particular time zone. I don't know what the implications of this are, as it doesn't seem possible. We need an answer for this.

No. I said my LOCATION (the location that whoever is on my page sees) says "US". My Twitter timezone in my account is set to PST.

But you see the timestamp according to your OWN timezone, not time. So if you are on the east coast, you will see the timestamp on my tweet as 10:43pm on April 28th. However, I posted it at 7:43pm that night.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by megneverlands

Originally posted by Morpheas
Oh that makes sense.. PT 10:43, MT 11:43, CT 12:43, and ET 1:43... correct?

I just checked the timestamp for myself and you are correct. I suppose I did post it later than I had thought. Which could mean two things now... I either saw the ticker later than I thought, around 10:43pm PST on April 28th (1:43am on the 29th EST), instead of between 6:30pm and 8pm, or I just posted it later and saw it earlier that evening. I wish I could remember the exact time I SAW the ticker! I was busy packing, worrying about my cousin, doing laundry and whatnot, and then getting ready for a royal wedding party for late that night / early morning of the 29th. It's a big hard for me to remember over a week later. Sorry that I'm not precise on the time. If it's any consolation, I'm overly confident of what I saw/read!

Hope this clears up the time issue.

Cracks start to appear.
So how long precisely was it before the time it was supposedly posted and time of death? I think that was the admission. Would love to have been sitting in front of you as you said that. You've lost credibility now if the times start getting shady...ATS members, sleuths, cluedo masters.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CharterZZ

I do agree with you... and it is more likely that if all of the conditions that I posted where to be in alignment, that person may be more sensitive to these types of CT and saw something that really was not there.

Consider everything, believe nothing...

Gratitude for the intelligent, respectful reply.

D

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epiphron
Wouldn't she have just said that though? When we asked her around what time she saw it, she could have easily said "well, it was at the same time I posted the tweet, or right before it". Why would she give us a one and a half hour window for that evening?

Because I couldn't remember exactly what time I tweeted it. I just learned how to check the timestamp, and mine is saying 10:43pm, later than I thought I posted it, but that night just the same.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

reply to post by StarLightStarBright2

On her twitter, she posted this on May 2nd:

Yep. RT @dantaylorjr Both @jeremyscahill & @megneverlands reported on 4/28 Fox News had a ticker reporting OBL was dead. #binladen

She's saying that this person "jeremyscahill" also saw the ticker and reported it on twitter, but I checked his twitter several times and didn't see it. So either she saw it wrong, made it up, or that guy deleted the tweet (is that possible?).

That would mean that some guy called @dantaylorjr wrote on Twitter that both @jeremyscahill and I tweeted about seeing the ticker. I RETWEETED that tweet, which means I didn't write it.

I really wish that only people who understood Twitter would write such confident posts about how Twitter works, because you are a bit off-topic.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

reply to post by StarLightStarBright2

On her twitter, she posted this on May 2nd:

Yep. RT @dantaylorjr Both @jeremyscahill & @megneverlands reported on 4/28 Fox News had a ticker reporting OBL was dead. #binladen

She's saying that this person "jeremyscahill" also saw the ticker and reported it on twitter, but I checked his twitter several times and didn't see it. So either she saw it wrong, made it up, or that guy deleted the tweet (is that possible?).

That would mean that some guy called @dantaylorjr wrote on Twitter that both @jeremyscahill and I tweeted about seeing the ticker. I RETWEETED that tweet, which means I didn't write it.

I really wish that only people who understood Twitter would write such confident posts about how Twitter works, because you are a bit off-topic.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LightBright

Could they have wagged the dog? Sure.
I just wonder how many people would have to be involved with this fake. Dozens? Hundreds? Thousands? And will they keep quiet? Too much to go wrong and take a chance on IMO to be worth it.

I find it incredible sooooooo many computers, thumb drives, CD's, and other computer peripherals AND NO CONNECTION TO THE NET they say? I did see dish on the property...

Again, the government letting out info, new, old, edited, corrected, updated pumped the pooch on this one.
And the MSM's hands are not clean either regarding this matter. Who can out info whom the fastest...

We will NEVER know the exact story...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

@megneverlands
Meg
The Fox News ticker is saying Osama bin Laden is dead. No breaking news & no other channels reporting. How odd.
28 Apr via Seesmic for Android
replies ↓

UndeadUsama Undead Usama

@
@megneverlands Fox is just another asset of those imperialist dogs, I'm not dead nor will I ever be. Greetings, Undead Usama
43 minutes ago
»

rsandzdaman richie sanders
@
@megneverlands this is crazy
58 minutes ago
Retweeted by rsalien and 7 others

I went to megneverlands thread to verify that indeed it did have a 4-28 timestamp. I posted that i had verified the date, I returned to twitter to read the posts, looking for discreptancies.,I clicked on the post to get a larger image, the one posted above, it was different then the original, i saved it then began to pursue undead usama via his picture. It lead me to a twitter page belonging to undead usama. it had three pictures of usama and a link to megneverland.

i didn't check out rsalien or the others notified twitter security they were being hacked, returned to ats to alert you to what i had found.

How many times do I have to say that I simply RETWEETED that tweet & photo. I didn't make the photo or post it on Twitter myself. I RETWEETED it, meaning it has nothing to do with me other than the simple fact that I passed it along, i.e. RETWEETED.

You are way off-topic and you're filling this board with info that is unrelated.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The only thing we can do now is get this video footage of the event in question.
The more people we get looking on the web for this the better our chances.
So if someone could explain a few places where we might be able to find this footage, then we can get alot of people on it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
No confirmation from any other sources including fox News itself, I've scanned through virtually all their news feed headlines and ticker headlines, and nothing to the effect "OBL is dead" from April 28. Sorry OP I think you simply misread a ticker headline and tweeted about it without fully reading what the headline was about.

I believe Mikey84 has made the best assesment of this topic, and the ticker headlines were about the "nuclear hellstorm" AQ was threatening to unleash if OBL was killed. It's similar to my earlier assesment that it's a case of the headline reading "IF Osama bin Laden was killed" versus "Osama bin Laden was killed".

It would have been easier to say Fox News made a mistake in their ticker headlines, as they so often do, I just don't see that as the answer to your topic as surely there would have been ATS posters here on April 28 talking about it, or other Twitter users writing about it. Instead all we got was nothing... Of course Fox News also reported that “President Obama Is In Fact Dead”, which didn't garner much talk either. I think most people have simply stopped taking Fox News seriously from all their past biased or wrong headlines.

reply to post by ~Lucidity

OSAMA BIN LADEN CELEBRATION IN PAKISTAN ... UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE April 28

Actually ~Lucidity this video is from May 1st. It's embedded in the video; ignore the upload date, because the video itself clearly states "May 1" in the streaming date (use something like grease monkey to view it. Copy the title "OSAMA BIN LADEN CELEBRATION IN PAKISTAN" and search it within YouTube and you'll also see how long ago the video was uploaded - I searched it on Sunday May 08 and 3:30 AM EST and it states the video was uploaded "1 week ago" which matches the video date of having been uploaded May 1st. Someone's screwing with YouTube. Looking more like some real dis-info agents are attempting to get in on this "OBL died before May 1" conspiracy bandwagon...

Here's the search result for that video showing it was only uploaded one week ago (making it May 1st)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f1d74d067bcd.png[/atsimg]

Edit to add:

Meg; question for you is: You wrote "OSAMA" regarding the Fox News headline, but Fox only ever uses the spelling "USAMA". If you were tweeting about this supposed headline you saw, why didn't you write it the way Fox spells it - Usama?
edit on 8-5-2011 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

Probably because when I write it myself I use an O, not a U. And because I wasn't quoting anything word for word, so I wrote it like I write it. Also, Fox News are the only goons around that use a U, not an O.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I think my assessment that Twitter megneverlands and ATS megneverlands may not be the same person is still in the running too, no? Still an unanswered question or two there.

Well I hate to say it, but "doxing" Megneverlands twitter account shows me her real name, her state, and age (she's pretty young) and phone number. It could be confirmed that it is indeed her, but I don't want to cross any lines about contacting a member in this fashion.

I don't know what you're doing to my Twitter account, but I'd appreciate it if you stopped. My real name doesn't need to be floating around the Internet. I don't know why I even bothered to post this. I was trying to get info out there, but all that's happened is I've been attacked.

I'm 24. That IS my Twitter account. Can we leave it at that? I'm not the one on trial here. We should be asking why Fox News had this on their ticker.

edit on 8-5-2011 by megneverlands because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If the timestamps truly match, then great. I dont know enough about twitter timestamps and the precise time of death to verify that info. Has someone done it.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join