It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
I think my assessment that Twitter megneverlands and ATS megneverlands may not be the same person is still in the running too, no? Still an unanswered question or two there.

Can't they post something decided here to twitter.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
OP'er...do most of the world give a damn that OBL 'may' have been killed a few days earlier ??
Get over it already.
He's dead. Last week, 2 days before that, 5 years before that even.
Get on with ya life, and wait for the ( now) martyrs foot soldiers to start dealing out the #e again.
No one can deal with people who are ready to strap a bomb on themselves and go to the multitude of virgins promised. But can someone tell me what female suicide bombers are promised?
I for one would not be particularly happy with a male virgin.
Just sayin'!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by megneverlands

my suspicious mind asks : why didnt you post this " news " on april 28th ?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

That might be a good test. But what if they're watching this and post it again to Twitter megneverlands' account without her knowledge?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I think something deeper is going on.

I think she was dreaming. Seriously!!!!

On the day the news broke, I watched a lot of TV. I watched all the news about OBL that I could, and at some point I was watching channel 9 news (Australia)

The presenter said "Channel 9 usually has a policy of not showing picture of dead people, but because of the importance of this story we are making an expection" and they showed a photo of a dead OBL. It was obvious he had been "made up" to not look too gruesome. His right eye and the area above it had obviously been rebuilt to hide a gunshot would. It was pictured allong with a known "stock" shot of OBL on it's left, and the two faces from eyes down were identicle. I particularly noticed his mouth was the same shape, and slightly open. I was shocked while I compared the two immages, but took it as proof that thay had indeed got OBL.

(Note the correlation: He was shot in the hed but there was no way I could have known that so early in the story, that detail came out later.)

It was not untill a few days later when all the controversy about the US refusing to release photographs came up that I realised just how strange this was. I started to think "But I SAW a picture on the TV news". It took best part of a day to decide I don't think this happened in real life, I think I must have dreampt it. Either that or it was a vision and pictures will indeed be released eventually. Who knows.

Perhaps the OP half saw a reference to OBL and her intuition filled in the rest? Stranger things have been known to be true!

Fascinting thread - S&F!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

If it can be validated, this could be important proof that the government and media lie to and manipulate us.

That's important to some people.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
ok, we're looking at 6:30-8:00pt in the evening.
Fox News Schedule for that time is
Hannity 6-7pm (9-10pm ET)
Greta 7-8pm (10-11pm ET)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Just pm them a word or phrase.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt
I think something deeper is going on.

I think she was dreaming. Seriously!!!!

On the day the news broke, I watched a lot of TV. I watched all the news about OBL that I could, and at some point I was watching channel 9 news (Australia)

The presenter said "Channel 9 usually has a policy of not showing picture of dead people, but because of the importance of this story we are making an expection" and they showed a photo of a dead OBL. It was obvious he had been "made up" to not look too gruesome. His right eye and the area above it had obviously been rebuilt to hide a gunshot would. It was pictured allong with a known "stock" shot of OBL on it's left, and the two faces from eyes down were identicle. I particularly noticed his mouth was the same shape, and slightly open. I was shocked while I compared the two immages, but took it as proof that thay had indeed got OBL.

(Note the correlation: He was shot in the hed but there was no way I could have known that so early in the story, that detail came out later.)

It was not untill a few days later when all the controversy about the US refusing to release photographs came up that I realised just how strange this was. I started to think "But I SAW a picture on the TV news". It took best part of a day to decide I don't think this happened in real life, I think I must have dreampt it. Either that or it was a vision and pictures will indeed be released eventually. Who knows.

Perhaps the OP half saw a reference to OBL and her intuition filled in the rest? Stranger things have been known to be true!

Fascinting thread - S&F!

You didn't dream it.

Channel 9 did show the picture you are describing, but as with other Australian Media they are idiots. It was a fake. Here is the pic that Channel 9 showed and claimed it was Osama. Here

It looks like him as it's actually two pictures put together, the bottom half is Osama (but a live pic) and just put together with the top half of a dead person. It's simple to see just by looking at it (obviously Channel 9 didn't work that one out).

And as everyone knows, the real pics have not been released. In future, don't rely on Australian media.

Mikey
edit on 8/5/2011 by Mikey84 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

This would be the same thing as posting it here. Same situation.

Does that makes sense?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I'm confused

If you want to find out if the poster on here owns the twitter account then pm them asking them to post to twitter something of your choosing, could even pm(can you do that?) the twitter account at the same time asking them to post in this thread.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

See your U2U. Explained it there.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84

You didn't dream it.

Channel 9 did show the picture you are describing, but as with other Australian Media they are idiots. It was a fake. Here is the pic that Channel 9 showed and claimed it was Osama. Here

It looks like him as it's actually two pictures put together, the bottom half is Osama (but a live pic) and just put together with the top half of a dead person. It's simple to see just by looking at it (obviously Channel 9 didn't work that one out).

And as everyone knows, the real pics have not been released. In future, don't rely on Australian media.

Mikey
edit on 8/5/2011 by Mikey84 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for this - I was convinced I had seen it but thought it must be me going mad! LOL I like it when a mistery gets explained. I knoew that no pictures had been released but could not figure out why I had seen the news - turns out it was because I had actually seen the news. I have got to smoke less of this stuff.....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
If this has not been said already, this is eerily similar to Jane Standley of the BBC reporting on the collapse of building 7 when it is clearly standing in the skyline behind her and the window she was in front of. It of course did collapse sometime later. Prophetic reporting? I think not...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Not going to read every post.

We have the date of the Fox show, did anyone get a more specific time?

Wont be difficult to get a copy of that program or find someone who has it DVRed.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 00bil

I reckon either you or someone else should start a new thread with that video.
It's a story all of it's own IMO.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
Not going to read every post.

We have the date of the Fox show, did anyone get a more specific time?

Wont be difficult to get a copy of that program or find someone who has it DVRed.

The tweet was made 1:43 PM Eastern time. So whatever was on during that time slot on April 28th would be the best bet to look at.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I've gone through Hannity and Glenn Beck from 28th last night. Still looking, but I know I'll find it because I saw the same thing on Sky News days earlier and I too watched RT on Sunday as they said it was a week prior he was killed. Not really caught up to speed with the thread, there's been 30 pages added.. wow.

Can I also say I'm amazed at how well the multi-account shills are doing at trying to turn people away from this and many other (particularly birther and illegal war activities) sensitive threads here on ATS. You all stand out like a pork pie at a Bar Mitzvah.

I've collated hours worth of vid from various fox sources which I'm trawling through. Will hopefully report some good news shortly.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Pr0t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

Where are you getting the videos from? Almost none of the videos I have seen have the ticker at the bottom.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Well if Fox only use Usuma it could explain why people are finding it hard to find this if they are spelling it with an O.
This reminds me of the retarded change of spelling by MSM from Gadafi To Qadafi with the Libya coverage.....seems there is a determined effort to rebrand peoples memories with alternative spelling or are trying to purposely confuse people...Or it could be to break up Google search results so imformation is harder to collate.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join