It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best UFO Video !!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

Come on give her a break. Here is proof of solid rocket booster landing in ocean from the space shuttle.

Another

The reason these facilities are on the coast is because in case of launch failure or explosion, is to limit the damage such a failure could cause.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rreeves5

I was only trying to point out that an outlandish claim is not in any way related to her original post which was that the video there was the best UFO video, when in fact a layman like me found a similarity in rocket launches (like the atmospheric test, or the nasa rocket that solvent green provided) 2 different types of rockets showing those characteristics. Im sorry ahead of time if it came off to mean.

And now back to the topic, your videos. Im not understanding what your videos are showing support of in this thread. What are we supposed to observe in these videos. Thanks for sharing them as well

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Furbs

I believe it is a very good video, I go through them everyday looking for asteroids. Are you from Russia? They are seen in many countries and it is my opinion that they are alien craft and are not even concerned about being seen. Dr. J. Allen Hynek, head of the Air Force Blue Book, asked me in 1779 the first time I called him. Where do they come from? I said, "They come from another Dimension". He then asked me how did they get here? I said, "Through a worm hole they create, changing time and space around their craft". He laughted and said if you had said they came from another planet I would have hung up on you. We talked a great deal on the Phone and in 1985 I went to Mesa and meet him. I have another friend that is an Astrophysicist, and he believes the samething. I worked at NASA test facility in Bay St. Louis for 3 years and they built it next to the Honey Island swamp so the rockets would fall into the swamp. Things that take off at the Cape, the booster rockets go into the ocean.

The only proof of course we have is your word for it right? Is that in itself supposed to enforce your original post? In fact I begin to think it is only degrading it.

I was referring to you implied mention that she knew nothing about the space program and why and where it was built. Yes we can only rely on her word that she worked at NASA, I trust that she very well could have. I was also trying to show you why the space program was built so that the debris would fall into the ocean, intentional or unintentional debris. The first video in the post could very well be a rocket, I really don't know. What I do know is that there are things we can't explain out there. I also know that there are many hoax's, identifications, and fabrications out there on the web.

Please take a look at this video, and explain to me logically what these things are?

P.S.: coolottie, i have no intention of hijacking this thread
edit on 5-5-2011 by rreeves5 because: Postscript

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I was not talking about the video, and neither were they. They had live feed of the launch last night from Russia on the live feed.

This quote...:

The Russian Soyuz TMA-01M spacecraft is due to launch today at 7.15 EDT, the NASA TV feed below will have live streaming video coverage of the lift off. (If you missed the launch I have added a video below the live feed!)

and this link:
newsblogged.com...
...are from old stories.

I realize the date on the top of that page is today's date (May 5th), but I think that date is ALWAYS the current date, and not the date of the stories contained within it. If you look under that story about the live link to the launch, you will see a note that reads:

Post Published: 07 October 2010
which is the date that the article was published.

The headline in your link reads :
"Video: Soyuz TMA-01M Russian Spacecraft Rocket Launch Lift Off Live Streaming Coverage 10/07/10"

The "10/07/10" in that headline is the date of the launch it was talking about (October 7, 2010). That particular rocket launched at 7:15 EDT.

Yesterday's launch (May 4, 2011) was at 17:41 UT, which was 12:41 in the afternoon for you.

_______

EDIT TO ADD:
By the way, I'm watching the video feed on that link now (the one from the October 7, 2010 launch story), and it seems they are now showing NASA TV's live streaming of what's happening now (it's the same thing being shown on NASA TV and the NASA.gov website). I suppose perhaps they showed s live stream of the launch from yesterday (May 4), but that launch occurred at 17:41 UT, which would have been 12:41 in the afternoon for you.

It seems the embedded video in that link is always live streaming (just like the date on the top of the page is always current). It was streaming the October 7, 2010 launch at 7:15 EDT, it is streaming live Space Station images right now, and it may have been streaming the May 4, 2011 launch also.

edit on 5/5/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Im not going to watch an hour and half video of footage that doesnt contain contrails on suspected 'alien' UFO's. Unless the video is related to the OP's video? That video should be posted in a new thread by yourself so others can comment on it and evaluate the evidence you provide. Does this video have anything to do with the evidence provided by the OP or myself or the others that posted here, and the ongoing discussion whether this video the OP posted here is indeed a UFO? If there is please point out a time index so I may skip to it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420
reply to post by coolottie

You are making a stand that you know what type of rockets are being made and what propulsion systems they use? I dont believe any of us can make that stand and only assume things with the evidence available to us.

Untill the military tells its troops and us what prepulsion system it is that made that same streaming and they re-inact it i believe that there is no proof avaliable to say it is 100% a rocket booster posibly 50% but thats the highest id say.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Anything that is in the sky that is unidentified is an UFO (Unidentified Flying Object). From what I can tell the original video does look like a rocket. But how do you explain the norway sprial?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

This is a torsion field, Im running to the store but i will make a post explaining them and what they do and what may happen if one breaks when i return from the store.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

I am not sure if it is real. I started a thread about it. which some how I messed up lol, so it was deleted but if you wanna make one about it. go ahead and I will join the discussion lol I just don't wanna waste time making a thread

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You know that the term UFO is applied to Alien craft, you are trying to be pickey.
I have never titled a thread that someone doesn't raise hell about the title.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

This is not an assumption on my part, I am a contactee, and evidently there are only me and one other person on ATS. I totally understand how people that have not had such an experience doubt that they are real and that were are all just somekind of nuts. I never have talked about my experience until I came on ATS online, and am so surprised at peoples reactions on what I thought would be an understanding site. But I do stand by what I know.

Have u heard of schizotypal personality disorder? I'm not discounting your beliefs. It just mught be something you wanna look into.

Also, your video is far from ATS standards qualifying as 'The Best'. Interesting video. But not even close to the best.

edit on 5-5-2011 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

Have you heard it's irresponsible and dangerous to 'diagnose' a complete stranger with a serious illness on an internet forum?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rreeves5

Anything that is in the sky that is unidentified is an UFO (Unidentified Flying Object). From what I can tell the original video does look like a rocket. But how do you explain the norway sprial?

We have established again and again what a UFO is, please reread the thread. The OP that it is an alien craft which is not the definition of UFO. Myself and others have provided a possible alternative to the alien craft theory as well to support our belief. I also stated that in the end this will stay an Unidentified Flying Object with the evidence we all provide...however, the evidence of rocket is more overwhelming IMO then alien craft.

I suppose the video you provided earlier had nothing to do with OP's video or ours provided so I will move on to the norway spiral (which has also been brought up in the thread) and possible explanations on to what it is. Can we tell if the russians are lying? Who knows? Who here is going to go to russia and uncover the truth or even ask them about it? But again more overwhelming evidence then wormhole evidence.
blogs.discovermagazine.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk... html

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

There are a great many threads on ATS about UFOs, if I had solid evidence that these UFOs were Alien Craft and had one in the backyard that you could come and look at, that would be proof. Sorry I don't have one and wish I did. But of course you know that I don't so your post is correct. So I guess they need to just take the entire topic of UFOs off of ATS. Or every UFO thread should just go into the Hoax bin and I am sure that would make a lot of you very happy.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I would be satisfied if they where proven real, and I got one for myself

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

What happened with the time frame, from what I see this video was not taken at the time of the Launch. You were discussing that right. Has anyone look at this part of the evidence.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

There are a great many threads on ATS about UFOs, if I had solid evidence that these UFOs were Alien Craft and had one in the backyard that you could come and look at, that would be proof. Sorry I don't have one and wish I did. But of course you know that I don't so your post is correct. So I guess they need to just take the entire topic of UFOs off of ATS. Or every UFO thread should just go into the Hoax bin and I am sure that would make a lot of you very happy.

I have stated here on this thread already that neither you or I can claim to know that an alien craft is or is not a UFO. All I did was provide alternatives to the alien UFO belief, and give examples of why I think that. Now you are on the defensive placing words in my mouth and intentions into my character. I too have a belief in UFOs being possible alien craft and have seen some very mysterious videos. But I always look for an alternative, doesnt mean im saying it is its just overwhelmingly similar.

Its very simple....you believe the UFO is alien craft, you provided your evidence.
Others like me believe that the UFO bears striking resemblance to rockets of different kinds and we provided our evidence.

Lets stop with all the other spiral videos a moment and just deal with the original topic. What makes you think this is more proof of an alien craft based on other UFO videos out there that claim the same thing without the contrails? Provide stronger evidence that it is an alien craft, just like we provided evidence that it is more plausible to be rocket related.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

What happened with the time frame, from what I see this video was not taken at the time of the Launch. You were discussing that right. Has anyone look at this part of the evidence.

Are you talking about the video in your OP when you say "this video"?

If so, how do you know when it was filmed? I suppose there is no way to be sure when it was filmed (even though they say May 4th).

Having said that, I see no reason to doubt that it was filmed shortly after the launch of the Soyuz rocket launch on May 4th at 17:41 UTC, and I don't know why you think it wasn't.

edit on 5/5/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This video to me does not show much of anything......you can't really see for sure what it is. I want closeups!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

My dear, I appreciate everything and I thank you for posting the videos. I am not worried about highjacking the thread only derailing it with comments that prove nothing one way or the other. Even Astronauts agree that Aliens from other worlds or dimensions are coming to earth and I do not believe they are just saying this to get attention but because they really know. I really know because I have seen the Aliens themselves and so have others, way too many of us to all be delusional.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

The date on the articile is MAY 5, 2011. And as they say in the Quote it is about TODAY's Launch in the Live Feed. How can they be showing the Live Feed today of a launch that happened in 2010. Right, now I know you are smart enough to see that. Right.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join