It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best UFO Video !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

CGI isn't expensive to make really. Especially if you get pirated software, and pirated tutorials. Really cheap that way, which doesn't make things easier for us at all.....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Coolottie, I don't know how you can claim the 'time isn't right' for the Meridian launch. I made the initial predictive post, hours in advance, using the planned launch time which was hit exactly. And a few minutes later, this video was taken. How could I have done that -- if these videos were NOT of the launch itself?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Have to say Johnny and GEL. perfect timing , you just gave me faith again in the UFO forum, please keep it up, you are so needed,

Wal

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

i think its a comet, i just looks like something along those lines(head with a wide tail)its not really making any elaborite movements either

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow

i think its a comet, i just looks like something along those lines(head with a wide tail)its not really making any elaborite movements either

TV channels show rocket launch from Plesetsk
In its 0900 UTC news on May 5, Russian Defense Ministry-controlled "Zvezda" TV channel showed a report about the May 4 launch of a Soyuz-2 carrier rocket from the Plesetsk cosmodrome with a military communications satellite, Meridian, on board. Video showed the rocket being prepared for launch, the launch at dusk, and an awards ceremony after it, attended by the Russian Space Troops commander.
The launch was also shown on Russian state news channel "Rossiya 24". A brief video was followed by mobile phone footage from Perm (some 1,500 km east of Plesetsk) sent by a local resident, who at first took the rocket in the sky for a UFO.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Russia again come on stanley fulham! what about london's turn or paris? mind you, you did get japan and soon china correct.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I thought this was funny: Posted Yesterday.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This was also in a thread authored by Jim Oberg. It didn't last very long, but I do remember this post cause I too thought the same thing:

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

Originally posted by mac420
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Isn't UFO the correct terminology for something that you don't know what it is? lol cant wait to see whats found.

ok yes but they know its a missile launch, my point is there is still gonna be people saying ufo,alien craft,or a portal or whatever else they wanna call it. i hope you get what im saying now. Sorry im not very good at articulating my thoughts when typing or writing.

I have a very open mind about UFO's and things like that, but come on people.........use some due dilligence and check out any possible rocket launch dates before coming to the assumption that this is other worldly.
edit on 5/5/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Coolotie, That is a rocket going up, I live Los Angeles and Ive seen those a few times from Edwards. No UFO especially not best footage I ever saw. You owe me 5 minutes for the time it took me to look at your video. I demand payment sir/mam.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by BiggyMcBigPants

Thank you for all the research.

is'nt that what you're supposed to do before posting?
i mean its been on here at least 10 times already
edit on 5/5/11 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggyMcBigPants

Is it better than these? And that was only one page out of ten in my ATS search.

YES definetly a lot better than this one

Nope, this one beats. (Most amazing to-date IMO)

This one beats too

Oh no! Not again this one! It's definetly better than this one

Hummm -- Maussan related --- hummm... Let's give it a chance.
This one would then beat too.

Please...

didnt know about this one... It acts exactly like an helium ballon would do,
but it's weird enough in design, and located in a complex area.
I'd say this one beats too.

Already posted above (third). Out of contest.

Video is no longer available. Out of contest then.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I don't think it is a coincidence that the UFO in the video looks like a rocket launch, and there actually WAS a rocket launch that night.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

its String theory and Quantum-Physics, You bend space,time and light around yourself to fold space infront of you when you move so you may move at the speed of light; A wormhole is a folding of space in witch what i just explained happens but on a drastic scale and as a portal or field that you fly/walk/go into and it folds space to the point that your destination is merely the length of the tunnel created away.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yeah I heard this was just a rocket... they look strange like this when they malfunction.

I wish we could see a REAL UFO VIDEO... I'm tired of getting all excited only to be let down.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

This is not an assumption on my part, I am a contactee, and evidently there are only me and one other person on ATS. I totally understand how people that have not had such an experience doubt that they are real and that were are all just somekind of nuts. I never have talked about my experience until I came on ATS online, and am so surprised at peoples reactions on what I thought would be an understanding site. But I do stand by what I know.

Have u heard of schizotypal personality disorder? I'm not discounting your beliefs. It just mught be something you wanna look into.

Also, your video is far from ATS standards qualifying as 'The Best'. Interesting video. But not even close to the best.

edit on 5-5-2011 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

CGI isn't expensive to make really. Especially if you get pirated software, and pirated tutorials. Really cheap that way, which doesn't make things easier for us at all.....

This is probably not CGI. But yeah, it's really easy to make simple things like this, especially on a night sky.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'm not sure how to post videos

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TurboFart

says the video was malformed.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
excellent find ,this is cool ,
Even if its asteroids skimin through the upper atmosphere its cool to watch.i think it may be icbm being readied. i think we are on the verge of a major catastrophe war wise. i suspect the powers are makeing sure all the systems are good ,in case pakistan india israel or russia iran usa do something as things will escallate fast as each will want to survive an once an exchange happens no one would like say hang on lets talk .not till a few days .these young leaders with no reall wordly wisdom are greedy an pushed with all the goodies and i want wealth mentality.if its ufo still we need to ask why they pokein about abducting people ,i have seen them ,also close contact in dreams, never no conversation only a slight glimpse then i wake ,like the guy said before u got to experience to understand, sorta like i can not make u feel my pain in my whatever u look at me and carry on talking with no idea what i am feeling or thinking or seein. nice op

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TurboFart

Copy everything after the = to the popup box to embed.
edit on Thu, 05 May 2011 13:03:20 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join