It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best UFO Video !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Morbidness

i dont think they are cgi ,to many showing up all over the world .diff countrys

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

I know there are a lot of young people on ATS, But now Missiles, Rockets, Satillites all look just like this???
We have rockets, satililltes, missile tests, around the United States all the time. Have any of you ever seen one of the big blue things streaking across the American sky at a horizanial direction. No? These exact same things show up all over China, Spain, Norway, Austrailia, Japan, and nothing was launched. I new about the launch, but these great big blue looking vortex looking things never appeared in the sky until just a few years ago. Rockets, satililltes, shuttles, missiles, never looked like this years ago. If they do why are they not seen all the time especially in the US.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Hey cool i agree with you there, but as you were saying i wish more of us Youngins were more in the mindset im in with KNOWING what a rocket looks like and KNOWING the difference between these things and dont just take my history from War movies i watched because a male equivelent of "Robert pattenson" is in it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by auswally

Now, you, Weedwhacker, and Jimborg have got on the other UFO thread I have and derailed it. None of you even believe in UFOs or that we are visited by other beings, you just enjoy debuncking UFO threads. You derailed the other one and will probably derail this one. None of you have any interest in the subject. But people that do believe, have the right to discuss it without your constant bratrating.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Here is the spirals in the sky dicussed at a recent UFO conference.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
if what cool is saying is true then more ignorance is here than we should allow, we should have a negative flag so that if we realize something like this we who actualy like the subject may debate about it ourselves, if it is someone who is just puting out figures he has prof on to debunk it like: "hey guys i thought it was too but heres a vid of the sarg doing a field test with helicopters messaging the radio tower i work at to let us know to keep airways free..sorry *link*" it should not be tolerated.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
NASA Black Brant XII launch (poster sped up the video a bit and shows a similar effect:

Info on the mission in the video (links to info also provided on video)
www.nasa.gov...

edit on 5-5-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

i am another one , iv had vivid dreams over the last 5 years , iv also seen the ships outside, lucky i had witness with me.i have had a visit in my bedroom by 2 distinct types,and one is evil, id say demonic with a look of a hooded monk but it was the energy it gave of i was writhing in my gut being near it it was 7 feet away about ,it actually hurt me.as it left ,the other was clean gleaming with emerald silver suit.small ,again it was very alien to my senses no reference point visually sorta like a grey but not like a good posh royal clean well fed grey but greenish ,it had a distan---t feeling like a judge impartial in a way , .no emotion but it was disturbed and promptly walked of my bed without dropping to the floor and went threw the wall disappearing fading as it got closer to the wall. the suit i noticed was a fabric tightly woven with the same texture or weave of the nylon women's tights when you hold them on a hand .like diamonds the were like micro tec ,the odd thing is when i looked at the suit as it was beutiful it sorta magnified for me to c like a microscope zoom ,i think it did this for me as it knew i was curious,.it seamed to be alive the fabric shining glittering slightly like the rainbows in a fish trout or oil on water only on the suit .it skin was pale green with lots of colour as it moved when it was expressing looking at me

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

no it dose not there are tails on the video that cool posted, it is in a Light blue spectrum this is in a White/Yellow spectrum, as you said it is spead up but it dosent explain how the suposed "rocket" just stoped its engines trail visibility aswell as it and its tails visibility within a 2 seconds...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

weedwhacker again,man he has destroyed many a good thread. dont know why he comes here he must hate ufos chemtrails or its because he aint had an experience, phage is ok. he shoots straight weddwhacker ive watched for years .hes paid for sure why hes on here 24 7 like its his job ,so hes either a billionaire whpo knows how god came to be.or hes retired .but i guess hes 30 something and payed,

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Here is another collection of these spirals and blue vortex looking things. 2006-2010

Question??? If this was a rocket or satilillite just taking off in Russia, explain to me when it did a 90 degree turn and start going across the sky instead of straight up ??? Plus they should look like this everytime a rocket, missile, whatever takes off from the earth, then it should be a very common sight for 30-40 years. Plus the white thing that came out of this in the video on Page 1, was going in the opposite direction and down not up?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

You are making a stand that you know what type of rockets are being made and what propulsion systems they use? I dont believe any of us can make that stand and only assume things with the evidence available to us.

Here is an article that I found with a possible explanation on the spiral....of course people will make up their own conclusions based on how well they trust the information, but Im finding the story for both sides of the fence:
www.universetoday.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by impyroo

post by impyroo
weedwhacker again,man he has destroyed many a good thread.

Or he's given a logical explanation to the evidence provided .

Wanting something to be true don't make it so , when the true evidence arrives we will all recognize it.

From the youtube poster

Could possibly be a Russian Soyuz-FG Rocket.

Jim Oberg gave a heads up on this launch yesterday , and as predicted it has shown up as a "wormhole"

Deny Ignorance

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

It you notice this video you are showing is going straight up [not across the sky] and the cloud dispersial only lasts a few seconds. Plus it is white not "Blue".

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

It you notice this video you are showing is going straight up [not across the sky] and the cloud dispersial only lasts a few seconds. Plus it is white not "Blue".

The view point he is standing at appears to be straight up, what would another view point show? It could be going horizontal for someone else (also depends on how long the rocket is meant to fly or its intended destination). My video shows a contrail that plumes out similar to your video. My video correlates better with your video then many of the other ufo videos out there that do not show contrails. Like I said, all anyone can do is ASSUME on what rocket tech military institutions and space organizations are using and Im pretty sure we arent let in on all of their upcoming tests. Im just presenting what I believe this to be and presenting my findings.

Light can be bounced through contrails just like a prism, im assuming time of day can affect this visible color (for eg: a bright clear day can produce a rainbow effect through a contrail, because of all the bright white light from the sun being refracted through the vapors creating a rainbow). Im making this assumption based on the information available to me and how I see it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Here is a night time launch of a Rocket at the Cape. No larger blue tail, Plus a very good zoom lense to even see it. The kids that filmed this in Russia, did not even use a zoom. Rockets and Missiles do not stay in earths atomosphere even long enough to show these effects.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
Here is a night time launch of a Rocket at the Cape. No larger blue tail, Plus a very good zoom lense to even see it. The kids that filmed this in Russia, did not even use a zoom. Rockets and Missiles do not stay in earths atomosphere even long enough to show these effects.

I will only say this once again. None of us can assume we know that every rocket should look the same because we dont know what fuel or propulsion system they are using. Im making the assumption we dont know that it was or wasnt a rocket, its just similar to another type of rocket. Alot of UFO videos dont show these trails, how would you explain that? Just think for a minute the possibility you dont know as much as the rest of us dont know every rocket fired or every tech inside that rocket. The thread in itself is based on assumptions. And I will not assume its a UFO based on other claimed UFO videos and the fact I cannot determine the state of rocket technology today. Hell I didnt even know they used Ion propulsion until a month ago.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Topherman's video of another launch looked very much like the object in the OP video, except for the camera angle -- and as Topherman pointed out, someone could have veiwed the launch in his video from another angle and saw it as "horizontal", similar to the OP video.

When things are launched into orbit, they do not go straight up (albeit, they do initially), but rather they are sent on a trajectory that is more parallel to the surface of the Earth, something like "Newton's Cannonball", as shown in the link below:

Newton's Cannonball - Physics

Newton's Cannonball - Game

Granted, in the "Newton's Cannonball" thought experiment, the initial cannon blast was shot horizontally, but the concept for launching into orbit is the same -- only that the modern-day items being put into orbit are being launched into higher orbits, so the initial p[art of the launch goes straight up. However, eventually the rocket turns more horizontal.

It just stands to reason that if a satellite in orbit is moving basically parallel to the surface of the Earth, most likely the best way to get it to ultimately orbit that way is have a launch trajectory that takes it basically horizontal with the surface of the Earth.

For example, here is the launch of Apollo 8, which did no go directly to the Moon, but first went into Earth orbit. To do so, the path would again be similar to Newton's Cannonball (above). You can see in this video that the eventual trajectory after launch put the craft in a more horizontal position:

edit on 5/5/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

People like you always do a better job of getting my point across then I do lol Thank you for the video, couldnt find one that showed a classic rocket showing all those similar things (plume, blue color, angle etc) due to my lack of google skills lol.
I hard time believing it could be a rocket myself and swore it looked more like a comet when I first saw the OP's video, but no where in my mind did UFO pop up.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Do you know exactlly what time the Russian launch was. USA central time is -11 hrs.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join