It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best UFO Video !!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by impyroo

It is so nice of you to share this and there are so many people going through this all over the world, I wish we could all get together and share our experiences and I believe there is a lot of knowledge and understanding we can gain by sharing. UFO conferences are not even geared to the contactees, it is more for the UFO researchers .

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Do you know exactlly what time the Russian launch was. USA central time is -11 hrs.

United States CDT is -9 hours relative to the "Russian Federation Zone 2 Daylight Time" (R2DT), which is the timezone for the Russian launch site (at least that's the time difference in May. Differences vary during the year based on Daylight Saving Time).

The launch was at:
17:41 (5:41 PM) UT
21:41 (9:41 PM) Local Russian time (R2DT Time)
12:41 (12:41 PM) U.S. Central Daylight Time

edit on 5/5/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If anyone can find me an actual Missile, Rocket launch that looks exactly like this. I will tell the mods to put this thread in the hoax bin. They do not even stay in the earths atmosphere long enough to create something like this. And if this is so ordinary, then why would people think they were so unusual and even mentioned on the News at all.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

If anyone can find me an actual Missile, Rocket launch that looks exactly like this. I will tell the mods to put this thread in the hoax bin. They do not even stay in the earths atmosphere long enough to create something like this. And if this is so ordinary, then why would people think they were so unusual and even mentioned on the News at all.

Topherman's video looked extremely similar (except for the camera angle, as we already discussed):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Rocket launches are far from ordinary. People flock to witness rocket launches -- they generate excitement all the time (and many of them often generate misidentifications).

Here is a video that looks similar. It begins to look like the object in the OP at the 2:21 mark:

...and I wouldn't call it a "hoax", but rather a misidentification.

EDIT TO ADD:

You asked why there are not more people misidentifying rockets. Here's one:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

If anyone can find me an actual Missile, Rocket launch that looks exactly like this. I will tell the mods to put this thread in the hoax bin.

Here is another a similar video. This rocket begins looking similar to the object in the OP at the 1:11 mark:

...Like I said above, it's not a "hoax", but a misidentification.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

You are another one, every thread you post on is a UFO thread, and yet you do not even believe in them. Why don't you find a subject that you do agree with and are really interested in instead of going on every UFO thread to put it down. You evidently have no first hand experience nor do you give any kind of valid evidence to dispute that they are not Alien Craft.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by gortex

You are another one, every thread you post on is a UFO thread, and yet you do not even believe in them. Why don't you find a subject that you do agree with and are really interested in instead of going on every UFO thread to put it down. You evidently have no first hand experience nor do you give any kind of valid evidence to dispute that they are not Alien Craft.

You are contradicting yourself. You cannot provide evidence that it is an alien craft. UFO is exactly that: unidentified flying object, nowhere in the name does it conclude aliens or else it would be most likely more aptly named alien unidentified aircraft i would presume. Besides that, you claim it is an alien when many other videos that portray UFO's as alien craft do not conform to your evidence lacking these contrails in a great many of them. Many of the rocket videos that have been shown do and it is the same type of evidence you have given us in rebuttal so how is it any more invalid then yours. The only thing that you have confirmed is that to us in this thread, with all our ability to investigate is still going to be assumptions based on what we see and it will technically still be a UFO.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

It is not blue and they are using a zoom lense. Plus it does not last very long.

Here is another Delta 4 launch from Vandenburg see how it looks before he zooms in. You would hardly even see it unless you were looking for it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

reply to post by gortex

How does believing in alien-controlled UFOs make a difference when identifying this video? If it's a rocket launch (and it seems to me that is the case), then it is a rocket launch -- whether I, Gortex, or you believe in alien visitation or not.

Believing in alien visitation will not change the fact that this looks like a rocket launch. Are you saying that if two people saw this -- one believer and one skeptic -- should they automatically have a difference of opinion, based simply on their beliefs?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
its really saddening to see how people like coolottie have brought ufology to the state it is at the moment. Don't get me wrong, I myself have seen a ufo, I am a believer and it is what makes me visit this forum (as a lurker mostly, but this just made me have to write something...). But blind belief always leads to failure, and 75% of the posters nowadays are nothing more than victims of reassurance bias.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

It is not blue and they are using a zoom lense. Plus it does not last very long.

The blue could be just the way the light is reflecting, or a setting on the camera. Perhaps it's caused by the fuel the Russian rocket uses. The view in my posted videos was not always zoomed in.

It doesn't last a long time because the Minotaur rocket is much smaller than a Soyuz (shorter burn time).

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I just found a site NASA live feed. That states the it was launched at 7:15 EDT May 5th, 2011 Thursday.

The Russian Soyuz TMA-01M spacecraft is due to launch today at 7.15 EDT, the NASA TV feed below will have live streaming video coverage of the lift off. (If you missed the launch I have added a video below the live feed!)

newsblogged.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Launch time

I posted the thread at 10:39 pm. So there is a difference in the time, right?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
out of all the ufo vids i seen this one is one of the slowest hyper drive ive seen....just saying

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

There are a lot of UFO videos on Youtube all the time, but seldom is there one that shows up this good and not doctored.

This is a horrible video.

These are not missiles.

They do appear to be missiles, however, neither of us know what they are, so neither statement holds any water.

No country is shooting off missles that go across the sky in populated areas.

Actually, there are MANY areas in the world right now where missiles are flying into populated areas.

And unless there is a big war going on no one knows about

I dont think you know anything about Russia.. so I dont think you can tell me about any conflicts that may or may not be going on in Russia.

this is UFO evidence.

Finally! We agree!

UFOs come into our reality through wormholes they create changing the Space and Time around them.

No. UFOs are unknown objects in the night sky. The moment you know what it is, it ceases to be unknown.

The very large crafts have trouble coming into our dimension without being seen, but soon are out of site.

Oh, so what you are actually saying is that this video is evidence of extradimensional large crafts of a species that is smart enough to figure out how to jump dimensions, smart enough to know they can be seen when they enter or dimension..

..but not smart enough to jump behind the moon so we cant see them enter our dimension?

It gives me pause.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I just found a site NASA live feed. That states the it was launched at 7:15 EDT May 5th, 2011 Thursday.

The Russian Soyuz TMA-01M spacecraft is due to launch today at 7.15 EDT, the NASA TV feed below will have live streaming video coverage of the lift off. (If you missed the launch I have added a video below the live feed!)

newsblogged.com...

I'm talking about the one that launched May 4th, 2011 (yesterday). Your link is from a rocket that launched October 7, 2010.

Launch time

I posted the thread at 10:39 pm. So there is a difference in the time, right?

You posted your OP about 10 hours after the launch (9 hour and 58 minutes after). However, I'm not sure why this is significant.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

I believe it is a very good video, I go through them everyday looking for asteroids. Are you from Russia? They are seen in many countries and it is my opinion that they are alien craft and are not even concerned about being seen. Dr. J. Allen Hynek, head of the Air Force Blue Book, asked me in 1779 the first time I called him. Where do they come from? I said, "They come from another Dimension". He then asked me how did they get here? I said, "Through a worm hole they create, changing time and space around their craft". He laughted and said if you had said they came from another planet I would have hung up on you. We talked a great deal on the Phone and in 1985 I went to Mesa and meet him. I have another friend that is an Astrophysicist, and he believes the samething. I worked at NASA test facility in Bay St. Louis for 3 years and they built it next to the Honey Island swamp so the rockets would fall into the swamp. Things that take off at the Cape, the booster rockets go into the ocean.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I was not talking about the video, and neither were they. They had live feed of the launch last night from Russia on the live feed.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

I believe it is a very good video, I go through them everyday looking for asteroids. Are you from Russia? They are seen in many countries and it is my opinion that they are alien craft and are not even concerned about being seen. Dr. J. Allen Hynek, head of the Air Force Blue Book, asked me in 1779 the first time I called him. Where do they come from? I said, "They come from another Dimension". He then asked me how did they get here? I said, "Through a worm hole they create, changing time and space around their craft". He laughted and said if you had said they came from another planet I would have hung up on you. We talked a great deal on the Phone and in 1985 I went to Mesa and meet him. I have another friend that is an Astrophysicist, and he believes the samething. I worked at NASA test facility in Bay St. Louis for 3 years and they built it next to the Honey Island swamp so the rockets would fall into the swamp. Things that take off at the Cape, the booster rockets go into the ocean.

Im not really sure what any of this has to do with the price of tea in China, however in light of this testimony..

.. The Skeptics rest.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

The only proof of course we have is your word for it right? Is that in itself supposed to enforce your original post? In fact I begin to think it is only degrading it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join