It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best UFO Video !!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

It's human condition...It's hard for people to respond positively to something they can't honestly conceptualize with. Unfortunate, it must be lonely...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Now that is a missile launch, it is going straight up not sideways across the sky. Missiles go up and they come back down or blow up. They do not glide across the sky paralell to the horizion. Thank you for posting that.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

No, can't see the water dumps, from the Earth's surface (unaided, no magnification).

But, despite the ('intriguing') headline added to the video (and, belied by its own description, at the YT channel) it certainly was no "hyperdrive" activation.

( Because....we cannot engage the HyperDrive that deep in a planet's gravity well. We must travel out at least ~350 planet diameters, or so, before activating. Of course, to be safe, we use a slightly larger margin..... )

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealTruth84

Not, lonely because my friends and family have been told the truth and even my granddaughter is also a contactee. The only time I talked about it in an open forum before was to other contactees at a conference. I totally understand how it is hard for people to except but they are coming out in the open more than they use to. Plus people have camera phones. I know kids have all kind of toys and photoshop, and yes I have even been fooled by them. All this stuff about Disclosure, I doubt will ever happen in the US, but it has in the rest of the world. I myself went through years of not being able to accept what was happening, so I surely know how others feel.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

You say you have watched launches, was this on video or in person? Does the missile not go straight up into the air? At what point does it change direction and start going sideway across the sky? If it is coming down where does it land?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Yes, I read that thread about the launch but it was at different times. Plus it would have gone up into the sky not across paralell with the horizen. I remember in Christmas 2009 when this spirial was on the news, they anounced the day after it was a Russian missile launch. Well, I didn't believe that and still don't. If they had said it was a weather baloon most people would say it was that. We are so use to the news telling us what is what, and still just take it forgranted they are telling us the truth. It is hard for most people to except that they are not.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
To hell with the rocket, did you see the alien in the foreground?? The one on the cell phone??!!??

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
UFO "Stargate" Norway Dec 9, 2009 !! Russians deny Missile launch !!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

Now that is a missile launch, it is going straight up not sideways across the sky. Missiles go up and they come back down or blow up. They do not glide across the sky paralell to the horizion. Thank you for posting that.

False. It depends on your perspective - where you are watching in relation to the launch. Not every single launch will produce the exact same affect.

And to answer your other question....I have seen them in person thanks to be stationed on an Air Force Base that launches stuff all the time

The chance of that being some UFO worm hole over a launch is slim to none....and seriously grasping at wishes and wants and hopes....
edit on May 5th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Here is a missile that was downed by a UFO.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Uh oh, thread failing....must...post...another...video!

There are plenty of threads about that case, and the 'footage' is a simulation of what was said to be seen.

Back to the first video, even AlienDisclosureGroup has conceded that it is most likely a Russian rocket:

@rphcomposer

Agreed, could be a Russian Soyuz-FG Rocket. Peace

AlienDisclosureGroup

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Since you know how to "make a thread" I am going to post this here ok.

Thanks

For the record. to the mod who deleted my post. I was about to state my opinion before you deleted it.
Really..

And in regards to the OP Thanks for sharing this Video it gives me a chance to think about what I am seeing around me and online.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
This is not an assumption on my part, I am a contactee, and evidently there are only me and one other person on ATS. I totally understand how people that have not had such an experience doubt that they are real and that were are all just somekind of nuts. I never have talked about my experience until I came on ATS online, and am so surprised at peoples reactions on what I thought would be an understanding site. But I do stand by what I know.

Coolottie...

No one is questioning your belief system. And no one here at ATS is saying that you shouldn't share your thoughts and theories with us. You'd be surprised as to how many folks have had unique and unexplainable events happen to them (I'm one of them).

With that said, we here at ATS also have a motto to "Deny Ignorance". And we do that by discussing, researching, bantering and debating theories, UFO Sightings, conspiracies and many other topics. We have such a diversified group of members from all walks of life including those that work (or are associated) in many fields including Military, Pilots, Law enforcement, engineers and scientist's just to name a few. And we can all learn from one another.

So although you may watch a video or hear of a report or sighting that you "just know" has to be something that falls in line with your belief system, it does not necessarily mean that you (or the person that made the report or video) are correct in their assumptions. For example over 98% of all sightings can be explained eventually as being something known and terrestrial, but was the subject of misidentification by the observer. But it's that 2% of events that I find terribly exciting as it can not be easily explained.

In the case of what you posted from YouTube, unfortunately yes, this is nothing more than a rocket launch, and from the casual observer's 'point of view', yes, the missile does appear to be going horizontally, and it probably is. Not all Missile launches go into space, depending on where it was being launched from and depending on it's target, it could be observed on a trajectory just as the video illustrates.

But rest assured that many of us here at ATS are hoping for the "Holy GraiL when it comes to having a "Unknown" presented, so don't get discouraged. But learn from what folks are sharing with you so that you can become better informed on how to identify these, then you too can help "Deny Ignorance"!

Johnny
UFO Investigator/Researcher

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

That was very well thought out and said jonny, Can you give me some examples of the 2% you talk about or have found in your time here on ATS please?. Being realitivly new here everything ive seen so far has been debunked eventually, many thanks cheerz chaz.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by illdillusions62

Is that video fake? It seems useless to spend so much money to create this great video, just to mislead the public opinion.

I can see movement in those lit up things that look like face's
edit on 5-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

Originally posted by Kali74
I can't believe I have to do this lol...

JimOberg made a thread today relating to this upcoming event...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So that explains it clearly - but what was the other object floating there behind it? (white ball)

Thats the Moon.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Very well said, Johnny. Can I add that all rockets eventually end up travelling "horizontally" relative to the Earth's surface if they are going into orbit. Anything else and they would either leave orbit or crash. Some even make 90 degree turns if they are destined for a polar orbit.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
That was very well thought out and said jonny, Can you give me some examples of the 2% you talk about or have found in your time here on ATS please?. Being realitivly new here everything ive seen so far has been debunked eventually, many thanks cheerz chaz.

Here is a great place to find some interesting cases at, and it's right here in our very own Aliens and UFO's forum:

*Important Sticky Threads*

I know sometimes ATS can be overwhelming, but there are jewels and nuggets that are here, just sometimes difficult to find.. You can also use the ATS search function with keywords like UFO Best cases.. or similar keywords to glean older threads..

Johnny

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Ur 80% sure its a comet? Are there any noted comets passing over us ATM?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
GreeneyedLeo got it! I watched exactly 5 seconds worth and knew, its a missle launch.

I lived in Lompoc, Ca. right next door to Vandenberg AFB for ten years, so I've seen
and heard,
and felt,
every one they launched while I lived there!

Sorry OP, no UFO, just a rocket...Good job though and if you want to see a really neat UFO video that is one of the best google Turkey Meteor UFO, it's totally unique and really tripped me out!

edit to add....I call it a missile launch because that's alot of what VAFB did, they shot off missles as well as rockets with payloads...just so nobody gets confused. Thanksh.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Springheel Jack because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join